Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:26:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022?  (Read 169483 times)
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:33:27 PM

Nah I don't think this will ever happen because in order for the world to use bitcoins someone has tk start first and it would be a sucide mission for them as the so United states of america would force them to drop it or the countries who adopt the use of bitcoin will end up like Egypt , syria , etc.

We should expect this kind of scenario. We cannot test our own money. Local governments must know what will be the main possibilities and what will be the cause and effect of it. We all does not know what will be going to be, or what will gonna be happen in bitcoins. We should expect a lot of changes or a lot of negative and positive effects of bitcoins. We should see what will be the future of our virtual money and what will be the use of bitcoins in the future.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:58:18 PM

Nah I don't think this will ever happen because in order for the world to use bitcoins someone has tk start first and it would be a sucide mission for them as the so United states of america would force them to drop it or the countries who adopt the use of bitcoin will end up like Egypt , syria , etc.

We should expect this kind of scenario. We cannot test our own money. Local governments must know what will be the main possibilities and what will be the cause and effect of it. We all does not know what will be going to be, or what will gonna be happen in bitcoins. We should expect a lot of changes or a lot of negative and positive effects of bitcoins. We should see what will be the future of our virtual money and what will be the use of bitcoins in the future.
It seems to me that a person does not care in what currency to keep their money. If you easier to earn dollars then you bitcoin would not be necessary. If bitcoin will be easy to make it will be more common.
ngocbkcse

Activity: 562
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:26:55 PM

One great thing about digital currencies is that it's easy to switch between them. There can be (and, to some extent, already is) competition between digital currencies. If Bitcoin becomes too compromised, people can move to other digital currencies.
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:45:05 PM

One great thing about digital currencies is that it's easy to switch between them. There can be (and, to some extent, already is) competition between digital currencies. If Bitcoin becomes too compromised, people can move to other digital currencies.

Digital currencies have some acceptance just because of bitcoin is successful so far. Others have tried and not succeeded that much. If in future other cryptocurrencies scale up to the expectation then one could switch between them otherwise sticking to bitcoin is safe.
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 03:51:52 PM

the correct answer is Maybe.

you can't say at this point what will happen in the future. but as far as speculation goes i think it can be used by many people but bitcoin will not replace fiat.

agree all due to come we did not know what it will be, I guess klo many people maybe yes but not all levels of society can use, with different backgrounds, what this involves a lot of technology still lay
lordquanta

Merit: 268

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:56:35 AM

100% sure that it wont be used by more than 20% of world. Current bitcoin technology is not scalable to the world or country level market.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:31:16 AM

100% sure that it wont be used by more than 20% of world. Current bitcoin technology is not scalable to the world or country level market.

It may even be less than that though there's a big chance that most people may have come across bitcoin by then and may have transacted or have own at least some btcs during that time. I also don't think its possible that btc will be a major currency ina short span of time considering how firm fiat's hold in the market and its accessibility. But i think its highly possible that most people may have accessed btc by then

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:35:11 AM

this can be possible if everyone would be literate by then.of which, the rate at which bitcoin users might have increased may be higher but not almost everyone.  
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 11:47:31 AM

the correct answer is Maybe.

you can't say at this point what will happen in the future. but as far as speculation goes i think it can be used by many people but bitcoin will not replace fiat.

agree all due to come we did not know what it will be, I guess klo many people maybe yes but not all levels of society can use, with different backgrounds, what this involves a lot of technology still lay

It can be used by many people but not all since there are some people living on mountains nor in uncivilized countries where they didn't reach up for new uptrend on technologies, but i will not doubt to agree if the question is will the bitcoin will be accepted on business outlets as their payment option for that year since surely in year 2020 we cand  see that the logo of bitcoin will be pasted on physical stores.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 12:07:18 PM

this can be possible if everyone would be literate by then.of which, the rate at which bitcoin users might have increased may be higher but not almost everyone.  
I don't think that only literate could be a solution the bitcoin users might have increased. May be given an impression this prediction. Get used by everyone in 2022 most probably not through bitcoin will be much more popular. Simple analysis told us, many countries' central banks are totally opposite about this issue. Will be satisfied using in online.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 12:49:01 PM

Lol how can you be so sure of that calculation otherwise users of bitcoin unknown because bitcoin users are anonymous. how can you mention 100% that bitcoin users is 20% of the total population of the world
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:13:58 PM

In 2022, you mean in 5 years? Well, not by everyone, but I think most people from the rich countries will be using it. And also people from the poor countries will be keeping their savings in BTC since their local currencies will be much more unstable than BTC.
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:49:52 PM

I dont see much more people adopting and using bitcoins while it still considered as ilegal currencie, where i live the most of them doesnt know bitcoin, my parents just say to me becarful you can go jail because you use and earn those online, even being a small ammount. Its a fact people are afraid to use crytpo world, due to the punishements.
Rude Boy

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:18:06 PM

Wow, 5 years? At the present (today) level of technology, human knowledge is doubling about every year. We are in the midst of a exponential explosion of technology, fueled by advances in machine learning and artificial intelligence, so in say 2 years, knowledge will be doubling every few months. Soon, knowledge will double every day.
To answer your question, in a few years bitcoin will most likely be worth several thousand dollars, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars.
My point is that so much could happen in ten years at this point in human evolution. We may be using a new type of currency that we cant even imagine now.
Winter1986

Activity: 234
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:09:47 PM

Wow, 5 years? At the present (today) level of technology, human knowledge is doubling about every year. We are in the midst of a exponential explosion of technology, fueled by advances in machine learning and artificial intelligence, so in say 2 years, knowledge will be doubling every few months. Soon, knowledge will double every day.
To answer your question, in a few years bitcoin will most likely be worth several thousand dollars, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars.
My point is that so much could happen in ten years at this point in human evolution. We may be using a new type of currency that we cant even imagine now.
And what is the value of bitcoin if its price is predicted at this level? I can understand why gold or diamond is expensive, but bitcoin should have its own special value.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 10:26:47 PM

It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

I would find it very hard to believe that by the year 2022 everyone will be using bitcoin.  but i also would not be surprised to be wrong, given the remarkable pace at which bitcoin has already advanced.  I would say that by 2030 all governments in the world will be holding bitcoin and lightening networks will still allow everyday transactions also.
I think it would be very difficult for bitcoin to have users all over the world in the very near future, I doubt even though 10 years to come. bitcoin development takes a long time #IMO

There may be Bitcoin users in many parts of the world right now but the actual number of people is probably low. Bitcoin is still not very well known and it's going to take a long time for it to really catch on in a big way.
You are absolutely right. I am sure one day everyone will know cryptocurrencies or maybe bitcoin but, i am not sure about the date. There are still many people which does not use even credit card today
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 11:05:58 AM

I dont see much more people adopting and using bitcoins while it still considered as ilegal currencie, where i live the most of them doesnt know bitcoin, my parents just say to me becarful you can go jail because you use and earn those online, even being a small ammount. Its a fact people are afraid to use crytpo world, due to the punishements.

It has always been like this. People are afraid of touching something that they don't fully understand. If they don't understand it, they'd bash it instead of making a move to understand it. Those people that did their research about bitcoins instead of doing assumptions probably are making more money right now than those people that just said bitcoin is illegal based of nothing.

There's no punishment at all when you used bitcoin. Maybe in some countries, bitcoin is already prohibited. But, can't they just let it go when they saw you using it? It's a way of earning money. You didn't kill anyone or stole anything.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 11:45:36 AM

And what is the value of bitcoin if its price is predicted at this level? I can understand why gold or diamond is expensive, but bitcoin should have its own special value.
It could happen mate as bitcoin is strong asset, but thinking of that short span of time, the probability of making it happen is very low.
As investors, it's necessary for us to be realistic with our predictions and that predictions should have  historical basis and based on the current users
on my estimates, we are still lower than 5% of the total population in the world.

Now tell me, is it possible in 2022 we will hit even 50% rate of adoption?

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 11:54:14 AM

It has always been like this. People are afraid of touching something that they don't fully understand. If they don't understand it, they'd bash it instead of making a move to understand it. Those people that did their research about bitcoins instead of doing assumptions probably are making more money right now than those people that just said bitcoin is illegal based of nothing.

There's no punishment at all when you used bitcoin. Maybe in some countries, bitcoin is already prohibited. But, can't they just let it go when they saw you using it? It's a way of earning money. You didn't kill anyone or stole anything.

My goverment forbid bitcoin usage as it can be use for money laundry which give the advantage transaction for terorist. It's reasonable but this will effect on my people for exploring bitcoin worldwide
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 02:13:23 PM

Digital currencies have some acceptance just because of bitcoin is successful so far. Others have tried and not succeeded that much. If in future other cryptocurrencies scale up to the expectation then one could switch between them otherwise sticking to bitcoin is safe.
Because of ETF are rejected let see what will be happen on this year is bitcoin will be grow? We both know that this digital currency will be uses every year we are depending on bitcoin where our income from , Since bitcoin is started it already successful there always a new currency came up and always support bitcoin In that year in my prediction bitcoin will be had more future like atm machine and other things that can be done with it.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: