Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:24:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022?  (Read 169483 times)
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:50:44 PM

It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
Probably the possibility and capability of bitcoin to be used by almost every people in the world is always visible because bitcoin cryptocurrency is a fast growing currency which is established and operated online. Even though bitcoin is a fast growing currency, it does not imply that it will destroy the other currency which has been established decades and centuries ago. In fact, cryptocurrencies are the innovated and modern version of the natural currency like dollar and euro. Cryptos are created so that currency can have its other face that go along with the rise of the modern technology.

Ya now the bitcoin is used by almost all the people. Whether they are rich or poor. For the inversement they use bitcoin as a key.This lead to succeed too.The Poor became Rich. The Rich became richest,then millionaire or billionaire. This is happening quite common. This lead to people start to use the bitcoin.
We couldn’t say everyone is using bitcoins now. But yes it is true that bitcoins are being famous in the world more than anything just did. More and more people are getting to know about it and start using it, trading and investing in it for their prosperous life. And yes 2022 will be the year of bitcoins everywhere.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:36:45 PM

No, it is almost impossible that everyone will use Bitcoin in 2022. Nowadays the most majority of people worldwide don't even heard about Bitcoin in their life, they don't know what it is. Also great part of population in the third world don't even have normal access to Internet.

Which seems to be the number of limitations in other parts of the world is one of the problems to be unable to access or recognize bitcoin, but this will change if local officials can maximize the development of technology in the region .. that's the only way to introduce the term bitcoin
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:45:23 AM

I dont think everyone will use bitcoin because we have 7 billion plus population in the whole world and if that happen for sure the price of bitcoin wil increase and possible to see hundreds thousands price per 1 bitcoin. I dont think fiat will destroy and replace by bitcoin. Because fiat for sure will not replace because  fiat used for longterm but bitcoin we cant know how long they live in the online world.
I almost agree with this. No doubt, bitcoin and its poularity is really improving day by day but if we see the population of the whole world, more than seven billion people cannot use bitcoin. Firstly, there are many people who still don’t believe and try to understand anything about bitcoin. And I believe that in 2022 those people will be still there. Fiat money really can never disappear.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:05:00 AM

The people that knows about bitcoin and the people wich already use bitcoin is a small number, bitcoin is atracting new investors inside, and this will end to maximize bitcoin exposure, but without merchants support crytpo and bitcoin wont get popular even on the next 10 years, there are already promotion coins to shop, but isnt crypto its just a way to promote and reward the client, i do believe one day we will see some coin being used for shop, with instant transactions.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:44:55 PM

I dont think everyone will use bitcoin because we have 7 billion plus population in the whole world and if that happen for sure the price of bitcoin wil increase and possible to see hundreds thousands price per 1 bitcoin. I dont think fiat will destroy and replace by bitcoin. Because fiat for sure will not replace because  fiat used for longterm but bitcoin we cant know how long they live in the online world.
Fiat and bitcoins need to work hand in hand to stay in the world forever. Fiat has very deep roots in the financial world and it is not possible for any currency to wipe them off forever. Digital currencies can stand next to fiat but can’t replace them at all. Indeed, everyone will not be suing bitcoins by 2022.
Chiyoko

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:04:20 PM

There is a lot of people so i think not all people can use bitcoin, maybe in other country they use it but not all people can have bitcoin, because bitcoin have a limit and not all country bitcoin is legal in other country bitcoin is not legal. So i think not all people can use bitcoin in 2022 .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:56:54 PM

We can not say because many people do not have access to Computer / Internet. So it can take forever before everyone knows it. And I think it will remain non-public because it has many affluent financial sectors of every country. And if that happens it is likely to be in the Techonogy era or whatever it calls where robots serve us and everyone is rich.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:39:23 AM

Yes theres a possiblity that everyone will be using bitcoin in 2022 ,its because of the technology of what we have today and as years passed our technology upgrades, therefore on that year we will see everyone even the young one is already using bitcoin.
if the price of the bitcoin will keep on increasing then it will grow worldwide someday there is no doubt the bitcoin currency is being use by all around the world.  Bitcoin is being use by 80% of the population today and till 2022 it will be more than 90% and it is very good for the future of the human being as well so for me bitcoin is one of the best currency that is growing very fast and till 2022 it will be a rock star

KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:54:15 AM

It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
I think in the year in 2022 that you are saying most of the people are now using bitcoins. I think bitcoin will not destroy the fiat currency because bitcoin doesn't have powet surpass it.
mihir

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:06:39 AM

By 2022, government will realize the importance of cryptocurrencie and will decide to collaborate by indulging in blockchain with their own currency regulating and maintaining it.
Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:24:00 AM

I think in the year in 2022 that you are saying most of the people are now using bitcoins. I think bitcoin will not destroy the fiat currency because bitcoin doesn't have powet surpass it.
It depends bitcoins has a true potential to be also a fiat currency if it was being developed and 100% adopted in government and society but of course it will have a negative effects because the government may use it to their advantage.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Blamsud

Activity: 503

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:37:38 AM

It depends bitcoins has a true potential to be also a fiat currency if it was being developed and 100% adopted in government and society but of course it will have a negative effects because the government may use it to their advantage.
We can't determined it now if it can be a fiat. I want btc the way it is now, sunce I'm not into spending more of sacings and btc can perform well on making savings profitable.
Cormoran

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:43:43 AM

Yes theres a possiblity that everyone will be using bitcoin in 2022 ,its because of the technology of what we have today and as years passed our technology upgrades, therefore on that year we will see everyone even the young one is already using bitcoin.
if the price of the bitcoin will keep on increasing then it will grow worldwide someday there is no doubt the bitcoin currency is being use by all around the world.  Bitcoin is being use by 80% of the population today and till 2022 it will be more than 90% and it is very good for the future of the human being as well so for me bitcoin is one of the best currency that is growing very fast and till 2022 it will be a rock star

Bitcoin hasn't even been heard of by 80% of the population, I suspect... though of course it doesn't need to be in order to be implemented into everyday function, if the transaction speed and fees drop substantially anyway. For now, transaction speed and fees make it prohibitively slow and expensive to use for actual everyday transactions even if it's implemented into a credit card or debit card, which are already being worked on or perhaps even released already on a small scale; I read about a Singapore firm developing a Bitcoin-linked credit card a month or two ago, and they might not be the first, just the first one I read about that happened to be reported in a mainstream newspaper. It wouldn't work yet though, when a normal transaction takes 30+ minutes and a slow one with congested network traffic takes 3-4 hours or more. Normal people aren't going to wait that long for everyday transactions.
ongels

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:03:55 AM

I guess not.. Bitcoins are rare in supply. We are out numbered against world population vs bitcoin... Our population keeps increasing while bitcoin are decreasing.. There are still places that have no access in computer due to internet connections and some place might be lack of immersion on modern technologies because of their location..As of now we can not yet determined what might happens in the future its totally blurred..
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:46:01 AM

I guess not.. Bitcoins are rare in supply. We are out numbered against world population vs bitcoin... Our population keeps increasing while bitcoin are decreasing.. There are still places that have no access in computer due to internet connections and some place might be lack of immersion on modern technologies because of their location..As of now we can not yet determined what might happens in the future its totally blurred..
That's more realistic, what would be the price then if everyone will use bitcoin and the price volatility would probably gonna make
some adopters panic because they are aware of it and they are not traders or investors.

agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:09:42 PM

In my own opinion, in the year of 2020 i truly believe that bitcoin will be used by almost everyone in the world because as we see today every month and every there will be a new bitcoin user who is interested and wanted to earn bitcoin and money. But i do not know if its true that bitcoin will destroy banks in the near future.
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:04:39 PM

I'm not sure, this is hard and difficult because bitcoin has not gotten approval from many countries, 5 years will not be enough to make and convince people using bitcoin.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Kava

Activity: 448

https://saturn.black

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:11:29 PM

I believe that until 2022 there is not enough time for every inhabitant of the planet to have an Internet and he could start using bitcoin. The government of many countries is not yet engaged in solving this problem.

GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:17:52 AM

In my own opinion, in the year of 2020 i truly believe that bitcoin will be used by almost everyone in the world because as we see today every month and every there will be a new bitcoin user who is interested and wanted to earn bitcoin and money. But i do not know if its true that bitcoin will destroy banks in the near future.
Lol! Don’t exaggerate that much. Bitcoins are famous but they still need at least a decade to be used by the whole world. We are talking about world population, not a population of particular country. There are still many third world countries present; do you think they all are going to use bitcoins? So more, and yeah I also believe in bitcoin but there are some people who don't believe it so the communities of bitcoin needs to spread its knowledge more of the place. So this way bitcoin will goes to worldwide.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:23:18 AM

Lol! Don’t exaggerate that much. Bitcoins are famous but they still need at least a decade to be used by the whole world. We are talking about world population, not a population of particular country. There are still many third world countries present; do you think they all are going to use bitcoins? So more, and yeah I also believe in bitcoin but there are some people who don't believe it so the communities of bitcoin needs to spread its knowledge more of the place. So this way bitcoin will goes to worldwide.
Yes, i see that there are some people that are so "optimistic" about bitcoin, i do too, but i dont exagerate too much.
There are 4 years left until 2022, and you expect to everyone use bitcoins by that year? still there is not even 0.01% of population who uses bitcoin, i really hope that everyone uses bitcoin, but i dont see it possible in only 4 years, i think it will take more time it to happen.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: