Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:43:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022?  (Read 169486 times)
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:13:57 AM

It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

I think many people interested to use Bitcoin everyday, in fact every now and then have additional users, they're hoping to have an additional income for the future of family and they immediately made an account to make an investment of bitcoin, however while they are continue using it and enjoying the strategy of investment and then eventually they discovered the lack of securities of their account, so the people uncomfortable of that situation and it might be the grounds of the other people quit. I think it can't happen for 2022 are almost everyone using Bitcoin

* Bitcoin is not in position or power to destroy the banking system at least in near future. Period.
* As mentioned earlier a commodity which bitcoin has become is not harm banking which deals with currency. However bitcoin has potential to do so. That potentials is yet to be tapped correctly.
* Majority of people are using bitcoin for storing and not for purchase. The transaction happening against actual purchase is still low.

* Majority in community are not addressing elephant in the root. that is amount of energy footprint in mining bitcoins.
I remember discussing with my parents about bitcoin. After the merry go round and all the explanations, the last thing was we will send you some cash to help us just buy some on our behalf.

Some of these folks apparently see technology as stress and you won't really blame them since their brain can no longer assimilate that much all the things we can easily assimilate now. 2022 is such a short time for huge adoption and until the whole old generation passes, we should not even think 50% yet.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:05:43 AM

It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

I think many people interested to use Bitcoin everyday, in fact every now and then have additional users, they're hoping to have an additional income for the future of family and they immediately made an account to make an investment of bitcoin, however while they are continue using it and enjoying the strategy of investment and then eventually they discovered the lack of securities of their account, so the people uncomfortable of that situation and it might be the grounds of the other people quit. I think it can't happen for 2022 are almost everyone using Bitcoin

* Bitcoin is not in position or power to destroy the banking system at least in near future. Period.
* As mentioned earlier a commodity which bitcoin has become is not harm banking which deals with currency. However bitcoin has potential to do so. That potentials is yet to be tapped correctly.
* Majority of people are using bitcoin for storing and not for purchase. The transaction happening against actual purchase is still low.

* Majority in community are not addressing elephant in the root. that is amount of energy footprint in mining bitcoins.
Yes I agree bitcoin will rock in 2022 because now a days it’s to his peak and this achievement bitcoin get in a short time and now day’s most of the countries have also accepted bitcoin so in 2022 the rest of countries will also accept bitcoin which can give more strength and power to bitcoin.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:23:24 PM

bitcoin will not destroy the fiat also bank will still exist because government always be supported bank although bitcoin will more popular i don't think bitcoin will conquer the world by destroy fiat and banks because government won't let it happen

I think in 2022 bitcoin will be well known and centralized as for trading goods and services around the world. It's the future of our market. And this serves as the best and easy digital money we can used with the other coins that develop. This will be the future into cashless society.
Nope I don’t think so that it will be used by 2022. It will take some time for cryptos to be used by all over the world. Secondly it is impossible that everyone will be using bitcoins or cryptos because people still got questions about insurance of bitcoins at the time of crisis or who will be responsible for it.
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 331

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:31:31 PM

bitcoin will not destroy the fiat also bank will still exist because government always be supported bank although bitcoin will more popular i don't think bitcoin will conquer the world by destroy fiat and banks because government won't let it happen

I think in 2022 bitcoin will be well known and centralized as for trading goods and services around the world. It's the future of our market. And this serves as the best and easy digital money we can used with the other coins that develop. This will be the future into cashless society.
Nope I don’t think so that it will be used by 2022. It will take some time for cryptos to be used by all over the world. Secondly it is impossible that everyone will be using bitcoins or cryptos because people still got questions about insurance of bitcoins at the time of crisis or who will be responsible for it.
There would really be still lots of question on most people who didnt even knew about bitcoin.Progress and adoption is on the move but same as you said it would really takes time and cant really be considered to fully adopt on year 2022.5 years from now is too short  to see such thing to happen on where most people would use bitcoin i would rather bet that there would be new e-currency which is centralized by government and i dont think that they would decide to adopt cryptos and they would rather create on their own.For now we should cherish on the experience we are commiting on bitcoin as of now.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Elcapsono

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:43:49 PM

I think that there is not enough time to provide every inhabitant of the planet with the Internet to use bitcoin. In poor countries, the country's economy is very bad and it takes at least 10 years to implement the crypto currency.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Nathland

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:43:32 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 08:45:09 AM by Nathland

Very well said! I think it is not quite possible that everyone just start using Bitcoin and that too in such a short time period. Still there are so many who are unaware of this concept of digital currency.

It will take quite long time for everyone to know about this thing. Yes, there are very much chances that number of investors will definitely increase by 2022.

I don't think the problem here is the "small" time window until 2022. Bitcoin is being talked all over the world now, so people are getting aware. The problem is that bitcoin is following the path of investment and not "common currency". The fees are just to high for common use right now. We are seeing merchants withdrawing from bitcoin and not getting into it, simply because it's to expensive to maintain a business like that, when they can do the same with paypal for example.
I'm sure investors will continue to come, because the use of bitcoin as "gold" is getting popular though. If the time of transactions is solved, and the fees drop, then we will a lot of people using BTC in 2022.
Yes Bitcoins will be definitely used by almost everyone in year 2022 because now a days Bitcoins are getting more and more popularity just because of its unstoppable increasing price there for in 100% sure that BTC will be used by everyone in year 2022.
2Future cannot be predicted but due to its growing demand there is a possibility that bitcoin can be used by almost everyone by 2022.Bitcoin gives huge payments but we should have patience for this.It is the fastest growing cryptocurrency today.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:57:56 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 06:58:47 PM by TrueCryptonaire

I also believe that bitcoin will be used in 2022 by everyone but the other part of statement is not correct, as banks can not go out of market, they are the most important tier of the economy of a country. The banks are the issuer of loans to the people of a country and they help the economy to grow they create money without actually increasing the money supply by the money of depositors, so they have a very important role in the market and will be present for a long long time.
Pivo
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:03:23 PM

I believe not. It will no destroy the fiat system but rather aid it. They will both need to coexist together in order to bring prosperity and for the industries to continue running while creating new industries and opportunities.
rfj

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:36:39 PM

I don't think it will happen in just a span of five years. And, banks will never be diminished because it is one of the most important sectors in our economy. But I can think of the future where people will be aware of the existence of cryptos especially bitcoin.

BtcTtm

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:28:35 PM

Impossible
I don't even know if 25% of the population is aware of that bitcoin.
Out of this 25%, most of them would just say ' Oh yeah, the currency used to buy drug and weapons.
Will take time , much more time
khitcathy

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:49:35 PM

I think by 2022 Bitcoin will be more popular and in demand because of it helps in the business industry and for  ordinary people who want to have an extra income. What important is bitcoin are helping us in the present to grow and learn in our finances.
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:37:16 PM

Bitcoin will absolutely be used by everyone in 2022, nevermind almost. Even if people don't know that they are using Bitcoin, they will be using Bitcoin, that's how revolutionary this money and technology is.

setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:25:41 AM

I think bitcoin in 2022 is the most valuable coins of all time, because the potential of this coin is very very high, it is almost reach the highest value, i think in year 2022 the value of bitcoin is about $10k, and i think more people knows about this,
The growth of the bitcoin as you mentioned here no doubt shows that it will prevail in the world soon but in the next 5 years may be it is not possible. I think it will take some more time for all the people of the world to accept and use bitcoin.

And for this purpose the awareness among the societies is mandatory. Otherwise it is not possible for bitcoin to overcome all the paper currencies in just five years.
There is lot of uncertainty and instability in the price and it cause many people to avoid themselves from entering into the world of bitcoin. I realize it will take more time to prevail all over the world. I realize it will not be possible that all the people will use bitcoin till 2022, because many of the people still do not even know the word bitcoin. First all the people should need awareness.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:08:05 AM

I think bitcoin in 2022 is the most valuable coins of all time, because the potential of this coin is very very high, it is almost reach the highest value, i think in year 2022 the value of bitcoin is about $10k, and i think more people knows about this,
The growth of the bitcoin as you mentioned here no doubt shows that it will prevail in the world soon but in the next 5 years may be it is not possible. I think it will take some more time for all the people of the world to accept and use bitcoin.

And for this purpose the awareness among the societies is mandatory. Otherwise it is not possible for bitcoin to overcome all the paper currencies in just five years.
There is lot of uncertainty and instability in the price and it cause many people to avoid themselves from entering into the world of bitcoin. I realize it will take more time to prevail all over the world. I realize it will not be possible that all the people will use bitcoin till 2022, because many of the people still do not even know the word bitcoin. First all the people should need awareness.

Awareness increases by leaps and bounds. In 2017, a lot more people have come to know about Bitcoin because it is always in the news. They may not know how to use It, but they know about it. So by 2022 it is definitely possible that awareness increases substantially.
josh07

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:25:53 AM

If I ask you then what is my only opinion? if you can really use bitcoin around the world if it's a problem for people in the world to go with modern technology so many people do not like this trade so it's better to just eliminate what people are used to for now of the problem yet ...

adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:34:07 AM

PoS solutions are coming more popular day by day for crypto currencies. This will makes bitcoin more usable. And some reliable PoS solutions are fixing the speed problem on payments.
In 2022 most probably %30-40 of people will use bitcoin. Don't forget that %30 of people are still bankless in the world. So this is a huge rate.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 08:13:13 AM

I believe yes by online users, but definitely no by all people around the world.  There will always some diversification when it comes to something to use. I believe majority of the online populace will use bitcoin but minority will use other cryptocurrency and we cannot avoid that.  When it comes to local, there will still lots of people who won't have access to the internet so these people cannot use Bitcoin.
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:20:29 AM

maybe in the year 2022 bitcoin increasingly worldwide and more and more people in the world who use bitcoin as a medium of exchange and also as an investment
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:23:31 AM

I think by 2022 Bitcoin will be more popular and in demand because of it helps in the business industry and for  ordinary people who want to have an extra income. What important is bitcoin are helping us in the present to grow and learn in our finances.

It will depend if all the people will be depending to digital technology or the whole world are compurize but i think 2022 will be a very short time for this changing may be year 3000 will be the possible time line in which everything is digital and computerize world like robots are replacing the workers for the hard work jobs and all people are having computer chips in planted in our skin to do instant use of bitcoin thru scanning.
Winefwnetos

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:27:59 AM

Very well said! I think it is not quite possible that everyone just start using Bitcoin and that too in such a short time period. Still there are so many who are unaware of this concept of digital currency.

It will take quite long time for everyone to know about this thing. Yes, there are very much chances that number of investors will definitely increase by 2022.

I don't think the problem here is the "small" time window until 2022. Bitcoin is being talked all over the world now, so people are getting aware. The problem is that bitcoin is following the path of investment and not "common currency". The fees are just to high for common use right now. We are seeing merchants withdrawing from bitcoin and not getting into it, simply because it's to expensive to maintain a business like that, when they can do the same with paypal for example.
I'm sure investors will continue to come, because the use of bitcoin as "gold" is getting popular though. If the time of transactions is solved, and the fees drop, then we will a lot of people using BTC in 2022.
Yes Bitcoins will be definitely used by almost everyone in year 2022 because now a days Bitcoins are getting more and more popularity just because of its unstoppable increasing price there for in 100% sure that BTC will be used by everyone in year 2022.
2Future cannot be predicted but due to its growing demand there is a possibility that bitcoin can be used by almost everyone by 2022.Bitcoin gives huge payments but we should have patience for this.It is the fastest growing cryptocurrency today.
I agree with you it is the fastest growing cryptocurrency today but i believe it will be used by almost everyone around 2022 because of the people who are searching a way to earn money without actually working and then people come to bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: