Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:53:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it possible to hack your bitcoin from your wallet?  (Read 14269 times)
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 03:47:29 AM

Just come it to my mind. is it possible? to get hook into your wallet and send some to another wallet? Undecided

I'm not sonsire what you are saying but I think I know. You can't hack into someones wallet unless it is s keylogger or something like that but that only get then they password. They need the ID too. That is the thing. I am not sure how someone can trick you into giving that to them. This is for online wallets. I think on the qt wallet the thief will need the wallet .dat file.

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uname

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 04:11:02 AM

No it is not possible to hack bitcoins, or to use some technique so that withdraw bitcoin from someone account/wallet without any access to their account.
But if hack someones wallet. then you can transact bitcoins from their wallet to your own.

sure i truly agree with u....you are on point..
I think it might just happen when you use a purse that is not so safe and hacker had access to get into your email and I can be sure you will lose all of your bitcoin

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 05:26:42 AM

Of course yes, if the owner of that wallet doesn't secure his account well like he doesn't secure the email associated in that wallet, his wallet can be hacked. The thief will just access both the email and wallet. Take all the bitcoin on that wallet and confirm it on the email.
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 05:35:15 AM

Hacking your bitcoin from your wallet is very possible by using some methods but it will be hard for the hacker. He will either need a keylogger if it is an online wallet or a virus that can automatically auto copy paste the bitcoin address of the hacker whenever the owner copy paste a bitcoin address. It will be hard for the hacker to do it though since many bitcoin users are cautious against these methods.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 05:38:34 AM

Just come it to my mind. is it possible? to get hook into your wallet and send some to another wallet? Undecided

I'm not sonsire what you are saying but I think I know. You can't hack into someones wallet unless it is s keylogger or something like that but that only get then they password. They need the ID too. That is the thing. I am not sure how someone can trick you into giving that to them. This is for online wallets. I think on the qt wallet the thief will need the wallet .dat file.

there have been cases in the past that desktop wallets got hacked because of malwares or keyloggers. hackers can get access to what ever files on your computer including your passwords in some cases.

@OP yes it is possible so better be safe and use strong passwords
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 05:41:15 AM

I don't think so that bitcoin can be hacked or hook into our bitcoin wallet is like generating a bitcoin wallet to hacked it? and then it's like a magical that there bitcoin wallet will be have some good balance. Try to protect your bitcoin wallet and you will be fine with that.
rik3

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:11:57 AM

No Bro its Not Possible that Bitcoin Got Hacked By Anyon But It is Possible that  A Hacker Will hack the Wallet of Any Person And Then He Can Transact the Bitcoins available in the Wallet to Another Wallet........
So Am Last Its Possible to Hack a Bitcoin. wallet But I Doesn't Possible to hack Bitcoin.....

wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 09:04:19 AM

I think it might not happen if it does not come from your own mistakes, such as a virus hacker, hack your email or you exposed the trap of phishing sites. so long as you keep your wallet well, it will never get hacked.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 09:11:13 AM

actually you can't hack bitcoin or bitcoin wallet because of encryption which is very protective ( wether you arr using own wallet or another ) .
overall i mean all these depends upon the program script which allows only to send and Receive bitcoin from wallet but you can't hack bitcoin .
severaldetails

Activity: 959

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 09:14:29 AM

I think it might not happen if it does not come from your own mistakes, such as a virus hacker, hack your email or you exposed the trap of phishing sites. so long as you keep your wallet well, it will never get hacked.

The biggest risk is always sitting in front of the computer.
Visiting sites that are not secure, talking too much about personal details, letting your password list lie open on your desk.
There are so many ways to give other people access to your wallet.
But I have never heared that there exists a program that can somehow get direct access to a wallet without the help of the owner.
Johann Sebastian Bach

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 09:29:42 AM

I don't know if you have seen but last months i have seen that many people were infected by a virus or malware which when people wanted to make a transaction the pasted address was always the hackers address so people were sending accidentally money to the hacker.

Well its the first time i see someone talking about some malware virus that affects the adress where we wanna to send the bitcoins,besides those i believe currently there is no way to hack bitcoin,since the hash protects the network.
A possibility is that the bitcoin client they are using was modified and was downloaded from an unofficial source and has the hacker’s addresses.
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 09:40:45 AM

If you use same email and password combination in several website which you have used for your email account than anybody can access both your personal email account as well as all bitcoin web wallets associated with that email. Better to not use same email or email/pass combo in every site you register.
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406

Wolf

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 10:30:33 AM

If you're asking if bitcoin can be hacked? No cause it's like hacking the internet itself, However hacking bitcoins from someones wallet is possible cause there is no safe wallet even if your wallet has a bunch of security features it can still be hacked tho it depends on the hackers skill. Most hacker targets the exchange sites so never keep lots of coins in them.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 10:58:57 AM

If you use same email and password combination in several website which you have used for your email account than anybody can access both your personal email account as well as all bitcoin web wallets associated with that email. Better to not use same email or email/pass combo in every site you register.
yeah my suggestion is to use a different password for each account, at least it will minimize a person get into your wallet. and do not forget to use 2FA I'm sure it will be safe
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 11:14:10 AM

Of course yes, if the owner of that wallet doesn't secure his account well like he doesn't secure the email associated in that wallet, his wallet can be hacked. The thief will just access both the email and wallet. Take all the bitcoin on that wallet and confirm it on the email.

Yes, if the owner of the wallet is not very strict about the security and protection of his wallet, hackers may invade his wallet and withdraw all of your balance. There are already cases wherein their wallet has been hacked, especially those wallet that are very active and has email connected to their tweeter and facebook. So its better to make a separate email to be used of r you wallet alone.
Adelajda

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 11:59:31 AM

yes i can hook into my wallet and i can send to other wallet address, i dont call it hacking because i own both the addresses  Tongue    Cool since you mentioned hooking  Grin i would sweep the coins with just the private keys
Techie5879

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 12:56:56 PM

Well, it depends actually...
You just might be able to get the password of the person's wallet by guessing. But otherwise, no, it's not possible to hack any wallets. And, also, bitcoin itself is definitely not hackable.

So, the answer is, Bitcoins definitely cannot be hacked and you can't hack any wallets without knowing the individual's password.

BTW, you could be a bit more specific in defining exactly what you want.  Smiley
requester

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 01:18:48 PM

probably not because bitcoin is secure with 2 keys that is one is private key and the other one is public key and I've can access his account only when both the key match each other. public is known but to find the matching public key it would take such a long time and even then success rate us very less
virusasog

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 01:21:48 PM

If you're asking if bitcoin can be hacked? No cause it's like hacking the internet itself, However hacking bitcoins from someones wallet is possible cause there is no safe wallet even if your wallet has a bunch of security features it can still be hacked tho it depends on the hackers skill. Most hacker targets the exchange sites so never keep lots of coins in them.

I would say, we can hack the wallet. Because why I am saying this is because once my friend experienced this thing. He just tried to log into his blockchain wallet. By searching it in google and went through the site but he just passed via the fake site like blockchain. Once he logged in. Thats it. He lost all his bitcoins nearly 0.08 btc are gone.
krishna1

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 04:15:38 PM

no its not possible or i can say if someone tried to havk then he needs a super computer nd it will take him around 3.5year to crack 1private key and i dont even kniw that if someone really done that then also will that address will have the balance or not :p

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: