Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:46:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin be used for Good?  (Read 38271 times)
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:24:18 PM

Still now I have been using bitcoin for good purposes like mobile recharge and some online purchase. I have a wish to go for gambling. I don't know whether it is good or bad.
gambling is bad. it can make you lose your bitcoin

anyway I can buy goods, books, with my bitcoin, but I first convert it to fiat money because the shop doesn't accepts bitcoin.
Well, of course, bad gamble, maybe you can use bitcoin for investing in one orphanage or build a house for the future. it adalh a good thing to do

Yeah, the best way to spend bitcoin for good is to give some amount of it to charity in orphanage or to spend on some other needy people, maybe for their education.
I really appreciate your suggestion.

Yes playing gambling is there wish we can't say it's bad it's just a game but without knowing anything and do betting loosing there money is bad if they confident about there bet you can do it's not a problem but don't take it seriously just take it as a fun that's it don't go for your loss.
Yes, the gambling is bad only if the player is addicted to there and lose again and again, there are some people who have the ability to earn some good money and know well how play at there and how to win at any game and at any situation.
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:55:31 PM

many good things you can do with bitcoin is like you can create faucet site and give some user get a little money by visiting your site and more something like that. Am i wrong if think is that are good way.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:05:22 PM

many good things you can do with bitcoin is like you can create faucet site and give some user get a little money by visiting your site and more something like that. Am i wrong if think is that are good way.
well i doubt that it is really good way to use bitcoins, first of all people wont make a lot of money from claiming faucets and just waste their time, also you will not make any good money from ads

i think that the best way of using bitcoins for good would be to give money to charities or do something like that, also you might give gifts to ordinary people with bitcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Slowturtleinc

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:44:47 PM

Bitcoin can only reflect society and if bad choices are being made it is a reflection on what is going on in real life. The idea that there is nothing but illegal activity is a talking point that banks,governments and spy agencies like to prop up.

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
angryrob

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:59:36 PM

i don't know why there is a question often repeated 'is bitcoin used for good?'
i suggest that bitcoin can be used only for good things.i don't know how it can be used in a wrong way.

Then you don't my friend many people are using bitcoin for wrong way and there are many way to use wrong bitcoin, you can see there any people are sending money throw bitcoin and where are sending and who are receiving nobody can find out so this is illegal way government.   
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:06:51 PM

As every coin has two sides, we will find two kinds of people one who will use it for good and the other who will use it for bad, it depends on individual how it uses it.
CryptoBjorn

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:15:58 PM

I think it can be for good but it all depends on the future of the bitcoin itself, it maybe be good or it will maybe be bad its not a choice we can just make for the bitcoin.
If the bitcoin will grow to a very large currency its possible for sure.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:55:14 AM

As every coin has two sides, we will find two kinds of people one who will use it for good and the other who will use it for bad, it depends on individual how it uses it.

Same goes with fiat, people say money is evil but in fact people are evil and they simply use the money for their gains.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:16:21 AM

Same goes with fiat, people say money is evil but in fact people are evil and they simply use the money for their gains.

Yes most people are really evil and they are the one whos making the money look evil,bitcoin has many good uses more than its uses to evil doings.
ultimatesky

SkyFall

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:31:26 AM

Yeah of course most people who use Bitcoin just use it in a good way. But there are some people that make use of Bitcoin in a negative way but it will be hard to stop these people.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:32:45 AM

Yes most people are really evil and they are the one whos making the money look evil,bitcoin has many good uses more than its uses to evil doings.
the people who believes bitcoin and get use of bitcoin wont suggest it as evil, as you have suggested bitcoin is more valued only for good things than for evil things.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:49:02 AM

Yeah of course most people who use Bitcoin just use it in a good way. But there are some people that make use of Bitcoin in a negative way but it will be hard to stop these people.

It could indeed be good but in fact the bitcoin is now just too small to predict this if I''m honest I do not see this happen very soon.
Maybe if the bitcoin is growing a lot more, it can be for good.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:17:20 AM

Of course:

http://bitgivefoundation.org/

https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinCharity/

http://bitcoinforcharity.com/

http://bitcoinsforcharity.org/

It only depends on the person, bitcoin is neutral, you use it for whatever you want!

ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:34:19 PM

The thing is how we can be sure those organizations will use the bitcoins to fund their social projects,nowadays there are several bad people under any companie.
Blackmet

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 12:46:54 AM

The thing is how we can be sure those organizations will use the bitcoins to fund their social projects,nowadays there are several bad people under any companie.

I know one organisation that using bitcoin to get some money for making education in Africa. I don't remember name of this organisation but they are good guys.

nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:18:18 AM

I know one organisation that using bitcoin to get some money for making education in Africa. I don't remember name of this organisation but they are good guys.

There are really come good organisation that is helping other with the use of bitcoin because funds can be gather fast with taking it too long to get it.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 02:29:17 AM

For your 4/20 needs.

GrassCity.com
worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:43:49 AM

Besides those companies that help others you can donate bitcoin direct to some of them i remember to had read something about it,i dont know if they really use the bitcoins to help,would be great if doctors without borders would accept bitcoin as donations.
There was an article I remember reading about how there was an organization that aimed to stop poachers and save elephants that made enough money from accepting Bitcoin donations it was able to keep up it's operations.

It was kind of a cool thing to read, but that was a while go.

I also hear about someone aimed to stop poachers and save elephants that made enough money from accepting Bitcoin as a payment, and things like this should be promoted and told about more often.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:53:57 AM

Yes definitely ..it depends on the holder of bitcoins how he will use it for good or bad ,buy things that are good or giving a gift to others , buying guns drugs, is not good at all.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 02:54:39 AM

Yes definitely ..it depends on the holder of bitcoins how he will use it for good or bad ,buy things that are good or giving a gift to others , buying guns drugs, is not good at all.

Guns and drugs are great... who are you kidding! Tongue

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: