Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:43:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spending Bitcoins  (Read 101027 times)
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:58:52 PM

yess we should  spend bitcoins on a daily basis  .not at on the daily basis but on the monthly basis .this is very good for me  becausei will be able to spend my bitcoins on the necessary  things i wanna enjoy my life and because life is one .so enjoy it to  the fullest.

Also because if you just keep it, the value will decrease and the entire economy will be affected with this. There is no benefit for the society if you just keep on holding for your own beneficent.

Its your personal choice if you want to spend your bitcoins or not, it wont effect the bitcoin economy if you hold your coins, because there are already a lot of people in the world spending their bitcoins no matter if you spend yours or not.
ForumBit

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:28:45 PM

Bitcoin are online currency and we are just used for online shopping and I hope bitcoin are will come in future with physical shape and we will use in local store.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 10:44:43 PM

Actualy i pay all my bills with bitcoin.
I just use the bar code to make the payments in www.paguecombitcoin.com.br (Brasil Service)… but you can find many others.

Smiley

Well Brazil looks like its investing deeply into bitcoin, the last time i remember it had 150 stores accepting bitcoin already, now there is a service allowing to pay bill, i do expect something similiar can be made where i live. But its good to know there are projects being made to help us on the daily basics things, as pay bills.
bitkilo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 12:56:30 AM

Bitcoin are online currency and we are just used for online shopping and I hope bitcoin are will come in future with physical shape and we will use in local store.
A physical bitcoin to use when out shopping, nope won't happen. If we let that happen then we may just as well hand the whole thing over to the feds and start the merry go round again.
Bitcoin is an online currency and that's where it should stay. Most countries are trying to adapt to a cashless society now anyway but they will want us using credit cards and bank transfers so let's stick it up em and chose to use bitcoin instead.  Cheesy

rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 01:17:21 AM

I just use the bar code to make the payments in www.paguecombitcoin.com.br (Brasil Service)… but you can find many others.

Smiley

Well Brazil looks like its investing deeply into bitcoin, the last time i remember it had 150 stores accepting bitcoin already, now there is a service allowing to pay bill, i do expect something similiar can be made where i live. But its good to know there are projects being made to help us on the daily basics things, as pay bills.
A little bit jealous to brazil that have a lot of progress in building bitcoin kingdom
While there is a lot of countries struggling because some regulation prevent people to use bitcoin
Brazil keep growing and get a good support from the government
Offline store is really needed to make people not confuse where they have to spend bitcoin.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 01:27:14 AM

Smiley

A little bit jealous to brazil that have a lot of progress in building bitcoin kingdom
While there is a lot of countries struggling because some regulation prevent people to use bitcoin
Offline store is really needed to make people not confuse where they have to spend bitcoin.

Wow brazil is cool! I hope it happen to my country too! Well I thing the government banning bitcoin in other countries because of the illegal activities in deep web or online because it is easy to transfer big amount of money and it is fast! But the thing is not all of the users of bitcoins are using the bitcoin in illegal activies but that is not the only solution to prevent that activity. We are using bitcoin in good and support our daily needs
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 868
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 03:15:05 AM

im spending my bitcoins when i need to buy something that im gonna use example service im always renting for a service here in forum because ineed their help to pursue my plan on business thats why ineed them and im paying for them in order to be successful you need to invest because theres no business without an investment.
(altair)

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:25:31 PM

Spending bitcoim in the real world is difficult. As a minor i can't convert it to real money because i have to provide some papers to the exclusive bitcoin wallet company in my country which i don't currently have. I can only spend it online by gambling or buying some digital goods online.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:54:44 PM

Spending bitcoim in the real world is difficult. As a minor i can't convert it to real money because i have to provide some papers to the exclusive bitcoin wallet company in my country which i don't currently have. I can only spend it online by gambling or buying some digital goods online.

Is it really necessary to use bitcoins to buy those small things that you need everyday (i.e. coffee, fruits, foods)? You still have some fiat in you to buy all of these relatively cheap things. All of the other expensive things can be bought online using bitcoins. If you do know friends that are interested in making money online, then you should definitely recommend doing bitcoins. Teach them for a while and if they needed bitcoins, then they can buy from you. You sell your coins, they get coins to invest somewhere.

It's a win-win situation but you would have to exert a lot of effort to do so. Otherwise, you can always wait for you to reach legal age and then get the required papers right away.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 11:05:17 PM

Smiley

Wow brazil is cool! I hope it happen to my country too! Well I thing the government banning bitcoin in other countries because of the illegal activities in deep web or online because it is easy to transfer big amount of money and it is fast! But the thing is not all of the users of bitcoins are using the bitcoin in illegal activies but that is not the only solution to prevent that activity. We are using bitcoin in good and support our daily needs
the way brazilian thinking about future economy , about digital money is so brilliant brave
they are moving forward faster than any other bitcoin countries
i just wish the bitcoin adoption could be done evenly around the world as soon as possible, it's pretty important.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 01:03:13 AM

To grow the adoption of bitcoin we need people spending it as a daily currency.
In my country there is not much I cant buy with bitcoins.
Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.
A bitcoin debit card can be very handy.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

I would be interested in paying my daily expenses with bitcoins, but I have not easily found real stores willing to accept bitcoins in my country. Unfortunately a wider adoption of altcoins is still very far in my country, although I have to admit that every day there is an increased number of businesses interested in accepting bitcoins.
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 01:33:22 AM

There is not much online store accepting bitcoin as it payment in my country. Moreover offline store.
The service like hotels room is just in 2 place that accept bitcoin.
So, how I can spend bitcoin everyday.

bitkilo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 01:55:46 AM

There is not much online store accepting bitcoin as it payment in my country. Moreover offline store.
You use the Internet and search, you want a motel room for bitcoins then try Expedia, i think they can offer car hire and other things as well.

A few countries now have bill paying services like here we have living room of Satoshi.

You just have to look, too many people say i can't spend my bitcoins without even looking into the options available. 

OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:20:00 AM

Well, it also happened to me, but I only redeem bitcoin I have, then spend the money from the bitcoin exchange. I think, so many ways to use, and spend a bitcoin today. Well, it's been a lot of people who know about bitcoin, so it is very easy to use

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 03:03:50 AM

Well, it also happened to me, but I only redeem bitcoin I have, then spend the money from the bitcoin exchange. I think, so many ways to use, and spend a bitcoin today. Well, it's been a lot of people who know about bitcoin, so it is very easy to use
A lot but not a major portion of the potential users and that means we are still a small economy, however we should not be worried because of that as though we are small but we are growing and thanks to the open minded people who want to adopt with the new blockchain technology.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 03:45:57 AM

You use the Internet and search, you want a motel room for bitcoins then try Expedia, i think they can offer car hire and other things as well.

A few countries now have bill paying services like here we have living room of Satoshi.

You just have to look, too many people say i can't spend my bitcoins without even looking into the options available.  
Well I guess he was saying that because of less choice to buy and use it in their local, many people suggest of different places and different local services that accepts bitcoin but we are not in the same country that he can do what others can. So your only choice is to use bitcoin in online purposes e.g. online shops, mobile top ups, etc.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 04:01:11 AM

That too in online only right. I didn't noticed any offline stores and businesses here in my country. However, I wish Bitcoin to get implement through out the world to use like PayPal and normal fiat.
zikel

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 04:34:35 PM

That too in online only right. I didn't noticed any offline stores and businesses here in my country. However, I wish Bitcoin to get implement through out the world to use like PayPal and normal fiat.

Yes, in my country it is very small establishments where you can use Bitcoin. It is very difficult to use it in daily life. For this reason, I rarely spend Bitcoins.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 05:10:36 PM

Yes, in my country it is very small establishments where you can use Bitcoin. It is very difficult to use it in daily life. For this reason, I rarely spend Bitcoins.

Well you can convert it to fiat money if you really want to spend it Smiley,  actually in my country there are only few merchants that accept bitcoin.  But we are lucky enough that the exchange itself offers us the service to pay for our bills, credit mobile top up, so we don't need to go to other site in order to process those kind of services.  And for me no matter how few the bitcoin merchant in my country, i am still able to spend my bitcoin because of this bitcoin to local fiat exchange and im thankful to that.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 05:14:24 PM

Well you can convert it to fiat money if you really want to spend it Smiley,  actually in my country there are only few merchants that accept bitcoin.  But we are lucky enough that the exchange itself offers us the service to pay for our bills, credit mobile top up, so we don't need to go to other site in order to process those kind of services.  And for me no matter how few the bitcoin merchant in my country, i am still able to spend my bitcoin because of this bitcoin to local fiat exchange and im thankful to that.
That was not the point OP was making, f you're converting it to fiat, you're not actually spending Bitcoin.
Selling Bitocin on exchanges isn't the same as spending them in a store, be it online or offline.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: