Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:37:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitland - ICO - Decentralized Land Registry  (Read 84763 times)
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 05:20:29 PM

Come on people!

You don't have to be a whale to get in!

It's not Waves or Lisk, your amount doesn't shrink during the ICO!
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tabali tigi

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 05:29:48 PM

Come on people!

It has been great to see people contributing small amounts so far!  While it may not seem like we have amounted a lot, it's because a lot of people have given small amounts.  Thank you all for the support, and we are hoping that it will be an avalanche of support to reach our goal. 

Cheers!

Chris

shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 05:54:51 PM

The same Chris Bates from the prozcoin ico?  That sure doesn't give anyone any confidence in this.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740383.0

We would like to officially announce the Coin Proz project is coming to an end. We appreciated all the support we had for the project but we are unable to continue working on it. The bitcoin we raised from the token sale was used to re-develop coinproz.com Until recently we have tried to find ways to keep the project alive. Now the entire team has decided to close the project officially.

In October we were starting to run low on Bitcoin to help fund our Developer. The team continued to look for additional ways to raise capital to continue developing coinproz.com. Unfortunately we were unsuccessful in raising significant additional development capital.

We had ambitious plans of creating an all encompassing social media site for the crypto community and we were stretched too thin financially. We appreciate all the support from the community and we are sorry we could not deliver the project we had envisioned.

The team cannot afford to keep working on the Coin Proz project but we open up the offer to let someone from the community to take it over what Shannon has created. If interested or you have questions please email Tim Frost at coinproz@gmail.com or Shannon Code at genecyber@gmail.com regarding taking over the project.

Here is a breakdown on how the bitcoin was distributed.
We received a total of 56.6 Bitcoin from Prozcoin token sale.
31 Bitcoin worth $12,000 Shannon Code received to develop coinproz.com
12 Bitcoin was used for refunds and buyback for Proz
5.5 Bitcoin was compensation to other team members for contribution
The balance was used to pay for operational costs and payment of debt

Anyone who has any Prozcoin needs to remove it from C-CEX by June 30. Any prozcoin remaining on there will never be recovered. An email will be sent out to all accounts that hold Prozcoin on C-CEX to notify them.

You all killed this project.

You are not "shareholders", and to act like you are is either disingenuous or displays an extreme lack of understanding. 

After all this time, only two people have ever contacted our team beyond this thread.  None of you ever wanted this project to succeed, so stop pretending.

You don't talk to grown men like this, and expect a positive response right?

As far as I'm concerned, anyone still posting in this thread is just doing it out of pure malice.

Chris
tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 06:38:03 PM

The same Chris Bates from the prozcoin ico?  That sure doesn't give anyone any confidence in this.

I believe anyone who looks objectively at that project will see that it was extremely underfunded.

Also, while you took that quote extremely out of context, I stand by it 100%.

At the point in the thread in which that had been posted, all of the tokens had been bought back off the market.  There were no people holding Prozcoin at that point.

Cheers!

Chris

kidyubyub

Activity: 440

http://taas.fund

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:21:52 PM

Okay, color me stupid, but I have sent BTC to my wallet I downloaded - https://bitshares.org/download/ . Everything is running fine, but at instruction #6: http://www.bitland.world/how-to-purchase-cadastrals/   - I do not see the FEE field dropdown arrow as indicated in the screenshot. My wallet is unlocked, as I thought that may be the issue. No go. I can send BTC to ccedk.escrow but it is showing 2.64174 as my fee in the OPEN.BTC field. I have only sent .02102494 BTC to my wallet to test how it works.  This is the exact error I get when I try to confirm send of .02BTC: delta.amount > 0: Insufficient Balance: kidyubyub2's balance of 0 BTS is less than required 2.64174 BTS

Surely the .00102494 left in wallet is enough to pay the 2.64174 BTS fee. What am I doing wrong? Sorry if I have overlooked something. Maybe I'm a simpleton?!?!

██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 08:43:27 PM

Okay, color me stupid, but I have sent BTC to my wallet I downloaded - https://bitshares.org/download/ . Everything is running fine, but at instruction #6: http://www.bitland.world/how-to-purchase-cadastrals/   - I do not see the FEE field dropdown arrow as indicated in the screenshot. My wallet is unlocked, as I thought that may be the issue. No go. I can send BTC to ccedk.escrow but it is showing 2.64174 as my fee in the OPEN.BTC field. I have only sent .02102494 BTC to my wallet to test how it works.  This is the exact error I get when I try to confirm send of .02BTC: delta.amount > 0: Insufficient Balance: kidyubyub2's balance of 0 BTS is less than required 2.64174 BTS

Surely the .00102494 left in wallet is enough to pay the 2.64174 BTS fee. What am I doing wrong? Sorry if I have overlooked something. Maybe I'm a simpleton?!?!

I am not sure if you are on a Mac or not, but some people have said that the first time they use the interface on a Mac, the "fee" option won't let them change it from BTS to Open.Btc.  Also, it doesn't automatically deduct the Open.btc fee, so you have to subtract .00004403 btc from whatever you are trying to send, then manually add the fee into the box.

If the problem persists, please let me know.

Cheers!

Chris

Nefritox

Activity: 358
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:09:03 AM

Come on people!

LISK and Waves drag a lot of attention, but i think this could be huge too, i will watch this closely and surely i will drop some coins on this.

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀
                 ▄█▄
         ▄▄      ███
         ▀██▄    ███
      ▄▄▄▄▄███▄  ███
   ▄███████████▀ ███
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀   ███
▄███     ██▀     ███
███              ███
███              ███
███▄            ▄███
 ███▄          ▄███
  ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
    ▀▀████████▀

██                            ██               ▄▄
          ██                            ██               ▀▀
          ██                            ██     ▄▄
  ▄██████▄██    ▄██████▄      ▄██████▄  ██   ▄██▀        ██    ▄██████▄
▄██▀    ▀███  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▄██▀    ▀▀  ██ ▄██▀          ██  ▄██▀    ▀██▄
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          █████▄           ██  ██        ██
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          ██▀▀██▄          ██  ██        ██
▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄▄  ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄▄  ██  ▀██▄    ▄██▀
  ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀  ██     ▀██  ███  ██    ▀██████▀

▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        TWITTER        TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬

kame

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:57:32 AM

The same Chris Bates from the prozcoin ico?  That sure doesn't give anyone any confidence in this.

I believe anyone who looks objectively at that project will see that it was extremely underfunded.

Also, while you took that quote extremely out of context, I stand by it 100%.

At the point in the thread in which that had been posted, all of the tokens had been bought back off the market.  There were no people holding Prozcoin at that point.

Cheers!

Chris

I buy in this pilot project and it's okay even if my pitched 1 BTC become ruin as a result. I am moved what Chris said "This project is not about the land, it's about people live on the land" and that one is good enough for me to invest.

doesn't matter even some team members have an experience of unsuccessful crypto business.
"failure is a stepping-stone to success" - just cross finger, and willing bitcoin org forum community give them good advise to the project making a miracle again.

Go Bitland!!

kidyubyub

Activity: 440

http://taas.fund

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:35:12 AM

I am not sure if you are on a Mac or not, but some people have said that the first time they use the interface on a Mac, the "fee" option won't let them change it from BTS to Open.Btc.  Also, it doesn't automatically deduct the Open.btc fee, so you have to subtract .00004403 btc from whatever you are trying to send, then manually add the fee into the box.

Cheers!

Chris

I can't change either of the things circled in this screenshot. I am on a PC, by the way.

███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
kame

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:16:13 AM

Cheers!

Chris

I can't change either of the things circled in this screenshot. I am on a PC, by the way.

as the error says, "required 2.64174 BTS " - not BTC, BT"S".

for may case, while I thought OL takes transmission free in BTS, I prepared approx. 5BTS separately when I send 1BTC. Then, it worked. Fee was charged in BTS(not BTC) seat as default.

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 05:16:52 AM

for may case, while I thought OL takes transmission free in BTS, I prepared approx. 5BTS separately when I send 1BTC. Then, it worked. Fee was charged in BTS(not BTC) seat as default.

Yes, as I have seen sending like 5 BTS to an account unfreezes the "fee" option, but I have also seen where you don't need to send BTS to the account to get it active.  I have forwarded this information to the Blocktrade team, and will know within 24 hours if it is a problem with their protocol or not.

Cheers!

Chris

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 05:18:52 AM

I buy in this pilot project and it's okay even if my pitched 1 BTC become ruin as a result. I am moved what Chris said "This project is not about the land, it's about people live on the land" and that one is good enough for me to invest.

doesn't matter even some team members have an experience of unsuccessful crypto business.
"failure is a stepping-stone to success" - just cross finger, and willing bitcoin org forum community give them good advise to the project making a miracle again.

Go Bitland!!

Thank you for the kind words!  The team has been working very hard to make this project a success.  All we can do is our best.

Cheers!

Chris

OpusXTF

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:58:30 AM

i will watch this.
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:43:06 AM

Go Bitland!!

Thank you for the kind words!  The team has been working very hard to make this project a success.  All we can do is our best.

Cheers!

Chris

I can see in the OP that there"s seven of you,why are the rest of the crew so silent? I mean, at least here in this thread,it wouldnt hurt them to visit this thread and offer some info to anyone who has any questions
Joerii (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 08:12:35 AM

openledger is too difficult for me, passing this one out Sad

yeah, OL was new to me n made me recall Windows 3.1...

when you send 1BTC, you need few extra BTS as a charge.

Chris, you may better to add an instruction "how you can transfer your BTC to OPEN.BTC inside OpenLedger account".

Cheers.

Here's our new tutorial video that shows how you can fund your OpenLeder account with Bitcoin. That's a step you need to take before you can buy Cadastrals ( Bitland's token )

click the image to watch the video!

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:15:49 AM

Cheers!

Chris

I had the same error, then I subtracted .00004403 btc from the amount I was trying to send and it worked.
docker

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:18:24 AM

Are we living a new era of ICO coins mates?
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:19:43 AM

Bounty for german translation?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
yns1971

Activity: 399

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 10:07:00 AM

watch
tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 11:47:46 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2016, 12:06:51 PM by tabali tigi

I can see in the OP that there"s seven of you,why are the rest of the crew so silent? I mean, at least here in this thread,it wouldnt hurt them to visit this thread and offer some info to anyone who has any questions

So, Brock does the web updates.

Ryan does B2B sales.

Elliot is the COO.

Nari is the CEO.

Philip Asare is an Ambassador.

Ryan and Philip have no real reason to come to the thread, as any questions that they can answer, I can answer.  If you want to contact them, you can find Ryan or Philip on LinkedIn.  Ryan is kind of an old school guy, and I highly doubt he would ever post here.  As far as "not hurting them to post here", almost everyone on the team has another job, and many people have been working on this project completely pro bono for the last 2 years.  As far as asking them to do things like "come post in this thread", I would be much more comfortable with anyone who had questions for them contacting them directly through LinkedIn.  If you want to prove they are real, go to a different source than this forum.

Here are Ryan and Philip's LinkedIn profiles:

Ryan:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ryan-berry-06802817

Philip:
https://gh.linkedin.com/in/philipagyeiasare

Cheers!

Chris  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: