Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:36:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitland - ICO - Decentralized Land Registry  (Read 84764 times)
tabali tigi

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 11:49:52 AM

Let me just post some awards that my team received when we designed a "Medical Action Game" in 2010.

Poster/Game Demonstrator
Midwestern Conference on Health Games, October 2011
Indianapolis, IN, USA

Selected Exhibitor
TEDxBloomington, May 2011
Bloomington, IN, USA

Exhibitor
Adobe Day @Indiana University, April 2011
Bloomington, IN, USA

Presenter
AECT International Convention, October 2010
(Association for Educational Communications & Technology)
Anaheim, CA, USA

Presenter
AACE Global Conference on Learning and Technology, May 2010
(Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education)
Penang, Malaysia

Exhibitor
Games for Health Conference, May 2010
Boston, MA, USA

Winner
Open Game Project Category, MultiVisions, April 2010
Bloomington, IN, USA

Exhibitor/Finalist
Game For Programming / Game For Fun / Serious Game
PlayExpo, April 2010
Whitewater, WI, USA

I have been working in machine learning since 2007.  If you want to find out what I have done, "google me"

Chris

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 11:57:43 AM

Also, let's end this now:

One of the "biggest" claims against Proz is that we didn't make a desktop wallet:

Clearly, a desktop wallet /\

Now, I can prove that we did...How can the slanderers not have any proof but doctored messages and links to me expressing frustration with trolls?

Here is what Coin Proz looked like when it was functioning:

We did everything we said we would.  We were shouted down and trolled into making it look like we didn't.  I have offered proof.  Now it is on the slanderers.

Chris

IOTUSA

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:52:04 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2016, 02:10:05 PM by IOTUSA

Just an FYI, some of these people were involved in an ICO for another coin, Prozcoin.

Here was L. Christopher Bates last message: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740383.msg10724258#msg10724258

So he only had to respond to two messages, yet kept all the ICO funds.  Same thing might happen here.
Thanks for the info. I wasnt aware of it.

That is a complete misrepresentation of what went down.  Everyone who bought into Prozcoin got their tokens bought back from them by Tim Frost.  He made sure to compensate EVERY holder of Prozcoin that supported the project.  By the time that post had come up in the thread, people had been bought out for over 3 months, and there were no people holding Prozcoin.  The thread was overrun by trolls, and that is who that response was to.

I have the transaction logs for everything including the buybacks.

The community support was great for that project, it was just underfunded.  The people who participated were all compensated, which is why THEY aren't the ones bringing this up.  If you go read the entire thread, you'll see exactly what happened.

Cheers!

Chris

Ha ha.  You just prove you a liar!  You say everyone got refunded?  You forget that you make this post saying where the btc went?  You give breakdown of btc raised.  From 56 BTC you refund 12 btc?  To who?  Fake account you controlled?  People with prozcoin were stuck with worthless prozcoin that could not move because you never provide wallet like you said, Omni wallet shut down, C-cex delisted.  There was no way to move coins from c-cex so coins were lost.   prozcoin was a scam like this is a scam.  

We would like to officially announce the Coin Proz project is coming to an end. We appreciated all the support we had for the project but we are unable to continue working on it. The bitcoin we raised from the token sale was used to re-develop coinproz.com Until recently we have tried to find ways to keep the project alive. Now the entire team has decided to close the project officially.

In October we were starting to run low on Bitcoin to help fund our Developer. The team continued to look for additional ways to raise capital to continue developing coinproz.com. Unfortunately we were unsuccessful in raising significant additional development capital.

We had ambitious plans of creating an all encompassing social media site for the crypto community and we were stretched too thin financially. We appreciate all the support from the community and we are sorry we could not deliver the project we had envisioned.

The team cannot afford to keep working on the Coin Proz project but we open up the offer to let someone from the community to take it over what Shannon has created. If interested or you have questions please email Tim Frost at coinproz@gmail.com or Shannon Code at genecyber@gmail.com regarding taking over the project.

Here is a breakdown on how the bitcoin was distributed.
We received a total of 56.6 Bitcoin from Prozcoin token sale.
31 Bitcoin worth $12,000 Shannon Code received to develop coinproz.com
12 Bitcoin was used for refunds and buyback for Proz
5.5 Bitcoin was compensation to other team members for contribution
The balance was used to pay for operational costs and payment of debt

Anyone who has any Prozcoin needs to remove it from C-CEX by June 30. Any prozcoin remaining on there will never be recovered. An email will be sent out to all accounts that hold Prozcoin on C-CEX to notify them.

If you paid $12,000 for shit coinproz.com site it proves you incompetent.

Not nearly as scary as him arguing that 300% is 'different' when it applies to a small sum, than a large one. It's also hilariously disingenuous to claim that 'everyone was refunded' in a project that took in 56 BTC, and refunded 12. Sure, I'll refund you, 1/5th of your money, great right?

Also, don't get me started on 'ill sue you for slander', cause it sure as shit isn't slander to bring up other projects you have been involved in. So my advice is to put on your big boy pants, and take a math class or two if you don't understand percentages.

mickey_miner

Activity: 910

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:52:58 PM

Anyone who is claiming to be a holder of Prozcoin, please provide proof, as the Prozcoin project was closed out officially and had everyone who participated bought out.  If you are asserting that you are a holder of Prozcoin, please prove it.  I am calling you a liar and a slanderer.  That project had the original supporters compensated.  Also, if you are trying to point fingers at "me", then I know you are doing nothing but trying to ruin this project, as I was "Chief Communications Officer" for Prozcoin, and handled community relations.  Every time someone alludes to "where the money from Prozcoin went", you never see "my name" on that list, because I barely was paid 4 bitcoin for my work on that project.  It was mostly volunteer work for me, so if you're trying to call me a "scammer", you're going to have to somehow show where "I" actually got money from that project.  I put hundreds of hours into Prozcoin, only to have people who had no interest in the project try to ruin it for whatever reason.  Then you see it perpetually continue without any proof or grounds to continue these claims.  They hide behind anonymity and slander my name, meanwhile I have been active in crypto for the last 3 years and put my identity out in 2014.  

So again, if you are going to call me a scammer, please provide some proof besides a failed project.  You are literally breaking the law, and only doing so because you are protected by anonymity.  If I had more time to devote, I would get a slander lawyer on this, but as of now it's not really worth the money.

Cryptostake is a faceless slanderer with no proof other than the fact he has been trolling me and my projects since 2014.  

Everyone should see, this is what developers have to deal with.  These people who can easily find that I have two master's degrees, or that I have been working in machine learning for almost a decade now.  But these people will call me a "scammer", with no identity, and hurl slander without any repercussions.  I know the people reading are smart enough to see past it, but it is this negativity and baseless accusation hurling that creates a parasitic culture in crypto.  This type of person is what makes "the masses" run away from crypto.

Not only am I working with Bitland, I am a community leader for Synereo.  Please understand that you can find plenty of information on the "google" to learn about my accomplishments and accolades.  I have accomplished too much to have some faceless slanderer tarnish my name.

Chris

Edit:

Anyone notice that "Cryptostake" is posting messages from "MickeyMiner" inbox?

So, the person clearly using two profiles to troll a community is to be trusted?

LOL

chris bates still being stupid.  You were the person that I corresponded when you took my btc.  You were the one that corresponded when I asked about wallet.  You never made any wallet like you promised.  You gave a link to the Mastercore wallet and told people to compile themselves because it took ten minutes and you didn't have time.  You had time to make Prozcoin scam.  You had time to take btc.

You talk about breaking the law.  You broke the law when you sold Prozcoin on your shit CryptoShoppers website.  Call you lawyer you ignorant moron.  Nobody is afraid of you or your threats. 

You are not as smart as you think.  In fact you seem to be very ignorant. Ifn you were not so stupid you would see that cryptostake quoted my post.  But you are so stupid that you say there is differences between 300%.  What an idiot you are.  Go back to school and learn basic math you fool.

Even the last posts you make are nothing but lies and shit. A screenshot of the Mastercore wallet that was made by the Mastercore team.  My emails show you telling me that prozcoin developer was working on wallet and would be released any day.  It never was.  Posting Mastercore wallet prove nothing. 

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
mickey_miner

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:57:14 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2016, 04:33:30 PM by mickey_miner

Also, let's end this now:

One of the "biggest" claims against Proz is that we didn't make a desktop wallet:

Clearly, a desktop wallet /\

Yes it is desktop wallet.  Desktop wallet that you didn't develop like you said would be done.  That is screenshot of mastercore wallet.  You had nothing to do with making that wallet.  So fuck you.  Just more lies to cover your scam.  Posting Mastercore wallet and claiming you made it.  More proof that you are just con man scammer.  That's like me saying I made an automobile and posting picture of BMW.  

Our approach was that a "desktop QT" while accepted by first adopters of bitcoin is clearly not a solution conducive to mass adoption.  A desktop QT is available, however the  compiling takes ten minutes, and this was not acceptable by many.  Unfortunately, you are dealing with people with real lives, and while it would be great to get them to work further on projects, they need funding.  It is not fair to them to ask them to do something for free when that was not what they had set out to do.  

We built a forum, and the issue is that while many people have their habits, it is not going to build traffic through our site if we continually drive our traffic elsewhere.

Our site has been down because it is being rebuilt, as clearly the community has not responded well to it.  

Chris

You claim you made a desktop wallet.  All you did was post screenshot to open source Mastercore wallet.

You built a crappy website that was shit.  It was always down and the community didn't respond well because it was garbage.   

Re: ProzCoin purchase confirmation
REPLYREPLY ALLFORWARD
Mark as unread

Chris Bates <xxxxxx@xxxx.com>
Mon 8/18/2014 4:15 PM
Inbox
To:
Mickey Miner;
Our dev is working on our wallet and should have it in the next day our so.

Chris

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 7:04 PM, Mickey Miner <xxxxx@xxxxxxxx.com> wrote:
​Got it!

What are the options for putting on a local wallet?  If any at this time.

Posting Mastercore wallet isn't proof you made a wallet.  You scammer would not even provide compiled wallet.  You couldn't be bothered after you had peoples btc.  You lied in this email.  You said developer was working on wallet and would be ready in couple days.  It never happened.  Now you post picture of Mastercore wallet trying to claim you did make wallet.  You are very stupid. 

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
mickey_miner

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:02:13 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2016, 04:20:21 PM by mickey_miner

Let me just post some awards that my team received when we designed a "Medical Action Game" in 2010.

Poster/Game Demonstrator
Midwestern Conference on Health Games, October 2011
Indianapolis, IN, USA

Selected Exhibitor
TEDxBloomington, May 2011
Bloomington, IN, USA

Exhibitor
Adobe Day @Indiana University, April 2011
Bloomington, IN, USA

Presenter
AECT International Convention, October 2010
(Association for Educational Communications & Technology)
Anaheim, CA, USA

Presenter
AACE Global Conference on Learning and Technology, May 2010
(Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education)
Penang, Malaysia

Exhibitor
Games for Health Conference, May 2010
Boston, MA, USA

Winner
Open Game Project Category, MultiVisions, April 2010
Bloomington, IN, USA

Exhibitor/Finalist
Game For Programming / Game For Fun / Serious Game
PlayExpo, April 2010
Whitewater, WI, USA

I have been working in machine learning since 2007.  If you want to find out what I have done, "google me"

Chris

What do those awards mean?  So what?  They don't prove anything.  Are you trying to brag?  You think you are special but you are just another scammer.  An ignorant scammer that has been caught and is being called out for being a scammer.  Explain what those stupid awards have to do with you being a scammer?  Nobody cares about those stupid awards.  They have nothing to do with prozcoin .

You don't know math.  You don't know what a quote is.  You are a liar.  You are a scammer.  Did I miss anything?  Oh yeah. 

Go ahead and call lawyer I call FinCen, SEC, FBI to report you for running financial scam in United States. 

Go back to school to learn basic math.  I'll give you first lesson. 

2 + 2 = 4

Cheers!

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 09:15:57 PM

What do those awards mean?  So what?  They don't prove anything.  Are you trying to brag?  You think you are special but you are just another scammer.  An ignorant scammer that has been caught and is being called out for being a scammer.  Explain what those stupid awards have to do with you being a scammer?  Nobody cares about those stupid awards.  They have nothing to do with prozcoin .

You don't know math.  You don't know what a quote is.  You are a liar.  You are a scammer.  Did I miss anything?  Oh yeah.  

Go ahead and call lawyer I call FinCen, SEC, FBI to report you for running financial scam in United States.  

Go back to school to learn basic math.  I'll give you first lesson.  

2 + 2 = 4

Cheers!

If you want to know what those awards mean, by all means, go look it up.  There is this thing called "google".

As well, if you want to continue to harass and call me a scammer, eventually I will have to get a lawyer if you continue to do it and tarnish my reputation without any legitimate claim to do so.  This is ridiculous, and I am fairly positive anyone seeing this can sympathize with what I have to deal with concerning this mockery of public forum.

It is funny that you are trying to continue to use the scare tactic of "contacting authorities", when I have been working with government officials around the globe for the last few years, and was invited to speak in Paris by the French Senate and UNESCO.  The "Authorities" know exactly who I am, and they love me, as I have been pushing for regulation, oversight, and transparency since 2014, all on public record.  The idea that you think you can "scare" me into anything is not only absurd, you are on the verge of breaking the law if this damages my reputation.  From what I can tell, the community isn't really buying it, but if I get so much as one e-mail that says someone decided not to invest because of the trolling, you can be sure that you are legally responsible for damages that are on a public record.

You are nothing but a sad troll.  If this continues, I will be forced to contact the proper authorities to start a lawsuit against you for slander.  

Chris

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 09:26:41 PM

I think it's important to note, the entire reason I learned how to code in 2005 was to program experiments for a $40 million dollar fMRI machine, as I was a lab technician back then.  I have had work published in a neuroimaging journal, in which case I would have written the code for the experiments, run the experiments on hundreds of people, analyzed data, and published the results.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2577936/

I am literally a scientist that has degrees certifying that I have mastered the understanding of complex information systems, with a focus on cyber-security for large scale organizations.  If someone doesn't have the respect for work, accomplishment, and education to respect what I have done, that is okay.  However, I won't stand by and allow my work to be made to look insignificant as if it's "nothing", because it's absolutely "something" to be proud of, and if someone is not proud enough to post here with their real name, they have no business trying to define the value of someone who has put their name on everything they do, including the public failures, as no one bats 1.000.

These people that keep referring back to a single post from 2014 that pretty much shows that I put a LOT of effort and energy into a project that didn't have a ton of money, and eventually was FUDDED and trolled into oblivion have conveniently left out that between 2014 and now, I have been working for Factom and subsequently Synereo in addition to working on my own project.  I would hardly call Factom or Synereo "failures", and those are the most recent jobs on my "crypto" resume that they keep conveniently glossing over.  I don't know, I am pretty sure David Johnston is a smart guy, and if he thought my work was good enough since 2014, I hardly think anyone alluding to "2014" is doing anything but trying to FUD this community.

Chris

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 10:57:45 PM

Posting Mastercore wallet isn't proof you made a wallet.  You scammer would not even provide compiled wallet.  You couldn't be bothered after you had peoples btc.  You lied in this email.  You said developer was working on wallet and would be ready in couple days.  It never happened.  Now you post picture of Mastercore wallet trying to claim you did make wallet.  You are very stupid.  

You realize the main developer for Prozcoin "Shannon Code" was working for Mastercoin at the time?  Prozcoin was built on Mastercoin (Omni) protocol, so posting that wallet is indeed proof that not only did we produce a desktop wallet, but we were partnered with Mastercoin at the time during their transition to Omni.  

That is exactly the proof that one posts when the claim is made that we didn't develop a "desktop wallet".  The wallet was able to integrate all currencies that were on Omni platform at the time, and our token was the first to test it.  These claims that you make are completely baseless, and I have contacted my lawyer.  

Chris

Selsonblue

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 11:03:32 PM

Smart leaders would moderate the shit out of this thread. Whether it looks bad or not, the stuff on this thread is now way beyond toxic. Hope the ICO is nearly over because i dont see more people investing in this.
Bgjjj2016

Activity: 448

Ben2016

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:19:36 AM

You don't know math.  You don't know what a quote is.  You are a liar.  You are a scammer.  Did I miss anything?  Oh yeah.  

Go back to school to learn basic math.  I'll give you first lesson.  

2 + 2 = 4

Cheers!

If you want to know what those awards mean, by all means, go look it up.  There is this thing called "google".

As well, if you want to continue to harass and call me a scammer, eventually I will have to get a lawyer if you continue to do it and tarnish my reputation without any legitimate claim to do so.  This is ridiculous, and I am fairly positive anyone seeing this can sympathize with what I have to deal with concerning this mockery of public forum.

It is funny that you are trying to continue to use the scare tactic of "contacting authorities", when I have been working with government officials around the globe for the last few years, and was invited to speak in Paris by the French Senate and UNESCO.  The "Authorities" know exactly who I am, and they love me, as I have been pushing for regulation, oversight, and transparency since 2014, all on public record.  The idea that you think you can "scare" me into anything is not only absurd, you are on the verge of breaking the law if this damages my reputation.  From what I can tell, the community isn't really buying it, but if I get so much as one e-mail that says someone decided not to invest because of the trolling, you can be sure that you are legally responsible for damages that are on a public record.

You are nothing but a sad troll.  If this continues, I will be forced to contact the proper authorities to start a lawsuit against you for slander.  

Chris
hi Chris, is phase two still going to be 30,000 Satoshi per token ?

My " I want that Old Toyota Camry very bad" BTC Fund :1DQU4oqmZRcKSzg7MjPLMuHrMwnbDdjQRM
Join the Elastic revolution! Elastic Network: The Decentralized Supercomputer 
ELASTIC WEBSITE|ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD|JOIN THE SLACK
Bgjjj2016

Ben2016

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:38:02 AM

Posting Mastercore wallet isn't proof you made a wallet.  You scammer would not even provide compiled wallet.  You couldn't be bothered after you had peoples btc.  You lied in this email.  You said developer was working on wallet and would be ready in couple days.  It never happened.  Now you post picture of Mastercore wallet trying to claim you did make wallet.  You are very stupid.  

You realize the main developer for Prozcoin "Shannon Code" was working for Mastercoin at the time?  Prozcoin was built on Mastercoin (Omni) protocol, so posting that wallet is indeed proof that not only did we produce a desktop wallet, but we were partnered with Mastercoin at the time during their transition to Omni.  

That is exactly the proof that one posts when the claim is made that we didn't develop a "desktop wallet".  The wallet was able to integrate all currencies that were on Omni platform at the time, and our token was the first to test it.  These claims that you make are completely baseless, and I have contacted my lawyer.  

Chris
Also Chris, I just watched a video titled " Ghana land registration vs Bitland and Cadastral" but the entire video doesn't mention anything about Bitland and Cadastral . How come ?

My " I want that Old Toyota Camry very bad" BTC Fund :1DQU4oqmZRcKSzg7MjPLMuHrMwnbDdjQRM
jalmari

Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:11:29 AM

Investing in crypto is always risky and huge amount of the projects fail. That does not make them scam!

Yes, there are a lot of scams also, but if you just happen to loose your money doesnt mean that the project you invested in was one of them.

So, if some one has real evidence that Prozcoin was a scam, please provide the evidence, or go away!

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  –  Masternodes  –  Zerocoin

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
Bgjjj2016

Ben2016

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:07:23 AM

Hi, I just wonder 1) why the website fee was $12,000 when Chris was explaining the last project. I made my website for $220. 2) a YouTube video gets a title of " Ghana land registration Bitland Catastral" with Bitland's advertisement on top of the screen and on the comments while the entire video never mentions Bitland nor Catastral. 3) I know Chris proved me wrong when I said 10,000 to 30,000 is 300% ( he probably knows math better than me) 4) why NO Major ICO sites have listed Bitland.( I said major. Those sites usually do a research on the project and rate the project from 1 to ...., the listing is free, so why didn't they choose Bitland.). 5) Chris has a hot temper like most manupilators do. Not professional at all. 5) tripling the amount of money on phase 2 was more like " hit and run", again not good for a project. 6) Chris , I will hold on to my Bitcoins and you can hold on to your not very convincing project. 7) I hope you don't call your lawyers on me for asking the above questions.

Ben

0ctavian

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:50:13 PM

Hi, I just wonder 1) why the website fee was $12,000 when Chris was explaining the last project. I made my website for $220. 2) a YouTube video gets a title of " Ghana land registration Bitland Catastral" with Bitland's advertisement on top of the screen and on the comments while the entire video never mentions Bitland nor Catastral. 3) I know Chris proved me wrong when I said 10,000 to 30,000 is 300% ( he probably knows math better than me) 4) why NO Major ICO sites have listed Bitland.( I said major. Those sites usually do a research on the project and rate the project from 1 to ...., the listing is free, so why didn't they choose Bitland.). 5) Chris has a hot temper like most manupilators do. Not professional at all. 5) tripling the amount of money on phase 2 was more like " hit and run", again not good for a project. 6) Chris , I will hold on to my Bitcoins and you can hold on to your not very convincing project. 7) I hope you don't call your lawyers on me for asking the above questions.

Ben

I dont see where he shows hot temper. But i see that he presents his real name, pictures, video and background information about himself.
Also he takes alot of time to explain everything in detail. I dont know how you come up with "Not professional at all".

Looks more like you're mad that you didnt get in cheaper.

hi Chris, awesome project. Too bad I heard it today. Just one comment, from 10,000 Satoshi to
30,000 Satoshi ! Don't you think it's not fair ( 300% increase in the price).

Anyway, best of luck !

Ben

hi Chris, is phase two still going to be 30,000 Satoshi per token ?

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 11:39:20 PM

Ben

Hello Ben,

These are all fantastic questions.

1.  The website was more than just a "wordpress" website.  It was a forum that tracked activity, and rewarded people based on their posting, responding, upvoting, and participation.  It took everything and rewarded users with "ProzCoin" automatically.  So, this was not just a "website", and was a functioning back-end automatic token distribution engine, that was doing this based on activity.  In addition, there was a merchant area where people could list items for sale, and also a banking API that allowed users to transfer funds or make microloans with interest that was agreed upon between lender and lendee.  Well, the site "UI" wasn't "pretty", but the back end was extremely powerful.  We didn't get a lot of users, so having the extremely high cost of the developer basically made the project have to close because we couldn't afford to keep paying his costs to keep the back end updated.

2.  There is "Bitland Global", and "Bitland Ghana".  Right now, Bitland Ghana is working in Ghana to make contacts with local cocoa unions, miners, and chiefs of different communities.  They have a MUCH different base of people that they are working to get to, and they have no real interest in learning about digital currency, as the utility of the software to them has much different implications.  They don't care "how" the security of the software works.  They just care how they can register their land and take out a loan against their property, or start selling shares in a mining operation.  So, you might see youtube videos that have COMPLETE different tones and approaches, as they are intentionally going after different audiences. 

3.  I wasn't trying to say 10,000 to 30,000 ISN'T 300%, I was saying that "all 300% changes are not equal".  So, it was a semantic debate about "values", that I was trying to articulate why going from $.04 to $.12 isn't that huge of a jump, but saying %300 makes it sound WAY worse.  I love a good debate Smiley

4.  I have no idea

5.  I don't consider myself hot tempered, as if you look at my youtube page, I have videos of me and my pet chipmunks and squirrels.  If you ever meet me in real life, it's a lot easier to read my text and not see it as "hot tempered".  However, I am 33 years old.  I don't take shit.

6.  Again, twelve cents per token to me is...nothing...

7.  Keep your bitcoins, that is no problem with me.  I have no problem with anyone who has questions and presents them as rationally and respectfully as you did.  In fact, I wish more people were as tactful.  You even called me unprofessional, but did it based on my interactions with trolls, and I honestly see how you could come to that conclusion on a few pages of reading me, but I can still disagree.  That said, I can still respect you as an individual because as far as I am concerned, you haven't REALLY disrespected me in any way.  Simply asking questions isn't disrespectful whatsoever.

Cheers to you!

Chris

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 11:46:19 PM

Smart leaders would moderate the shit out of this thread. Whether it looks bad or not, the stuff on this thread is now way beyond toxic. Hope the ICO is nearly over because i dont see more people investing in this.

Whether I am a "smart leader" or not will be determined by the success of this project.  I personally believe no public figure will ever go without having to deal with trolls, however how one handles it obviously is how the public perceives the leader. 

I have no problem with anyone who wants to ask me questions about my failures at anything, whether it's early in life, or Prozcoin.  I talked about Prozcoin VERY openly early in the thread, as I learned a lot from it as a failed venture. 

That said, I think it is pretty clear that when someone is going to try and shout me down, or tarnish my name, I'm not going to just stand by and let them do that.  I have worked entirely too hard in my life to let some negative Nancy ruin this or anything in the future.  It is about letting them know that they cannot bully the leader of this community.  Now, I try to be as respectful as possible to everyone, and in that regard, if I have unjustly disrespected anyone, I want to apologize now. 

However, I stand by all my work, including my failures, because THAT is what good leaders do.  If you learn from your mistakes and failures, then you can find positive benefits in what is seemingly negative.  I have learned a whole lot about how to deal with negativity, and a lot of it involves not getting sucked in. 

I implore anyone who wants to talk to me directly to contact me at Larry.Christopher.Bates on Skype, to get beyond the text.  If we are talking person to person, that is the easiest way to gauge how professional I am.

Cheers!

Chris 

Bgjjj2016

Ben2016

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 02:48:54 AM

Ben

Hello Ben,

These are all fantastic questions.

1.  The website was more than just a "wordpress" website.  It was a forum that tracked activity, and rewarded people based on their posting, responding, upvoting, and participation.  It took everything and rewarded users with "ProzCoin" automatically.  So, this was not just a "website", and was a functioning back-end automatic token distribution engine, that was doing this based on activity.  In addition, there was a merchant area where people could list items for sale, and also a banking API that allowed users to transfer funds or make microloans with interest that was agreed upon between lender and lendee.  Well, the site "UI" wasn't "pretty", but the back end was extremely powerful.  We didn't get a lot of users, so having the extremely high cost of the developer basically made the project have to close because we couldn't afford to keep paying his costs to keep the back end updated.

2.  There is "Bitland Global", and "Bitland Ghana".  Right now, Bitland Ghana is working in Ghana to make contacts with local cocoa unions, miners, and chiefs of different communities.  They have a MUCH different base of people that they are working to get to, and they have no real interest in learning about digital currency, as the utility of the software to them has much different implications.  They don't care "how" the security of the software works.  They just care how they can register their land and take out a loan against their property, or start selling shares in a mining operation.  So, you might see youtube videos that have COMPLETE different tones and approaches, as they are intentionally going after different audiences. 

3.  I wasn't trying to say 10,000 to 30,000 ISN'T 300%, I was saying that "all 300% changes are not equal".  So, it was a semantic debate about "values", that I was trying to articulate why going from $.04 to $.12 isn't that huge of a jump, but saying %300 makes it sound WAY worse.  I love a good debate Smiley

4.  I have no idea

5.  I don't consider myself hot tempered, as if you look at my youtube page, I have videos of me and my pet chipmunks and squirrels.  If you ever meet me in real life, it's a lot easier to read my text and not see it as "hot tempered".  However, I am 33 years old.  I don't take shit.

6.  Again, twelve cents per token to me is...nothing...

7.  Keep your bitcoins, that is no problem with me.  I have no problem with anyone who has questions and presents them as rationally and respectfully as you did.  In fact, I wish more people were as tactful.  You even called me unprofessional, but did it based on my interactions with trolls, and I honestly see how you could come to that conclusion on a few pages of reading me, but I can still disagree.  That said, I can still respect you as an individual because as far as I am concerned, you haven't REALLY disrespected me in any way.  Simply asking questions isn't disrespectful whatsoever.

Cheers to you!

Chris
Hi Chris, on your other bitcointalk threat, Icocountdown.com was asking you questions to add Bitland to their free list , but none were answered. Also to the person saying I might be mad : Not true, I have the money and there are lots of great ICOs without bad reputation , why should I be mad ? I'm glad people ( you call them trolls) provide information so we could make the right decision .
Ben

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 11:41:26 AM

]
Hi Chris, on your other bitcointalk threat, Icocountdown.com was asking you questions to add Bitland to their free list , but none were answered. Also to the person saying I might be mad : Not true, I have the money and there are lots of great ICOs without bad reputation , why should I be mad ? I'm glad people ( you call them trolls) provide information so we could make the right decision .
Ben

I have no idea about ICOcountdown.com.  They are a new company as far as I can tell, and I have never heard of anyone on their team, so I have no insight into their decision making.

I don't consider "you" trolling, as you're simply asking questions.  The way the trolls were acting is not simply asking questions, but throwing out baseless accusations to tarnish my reputation, which is actually illegal in America.  Slander is not legal. 

So, again, you ask as MANY questions as you want, and I will be happy to answer.  Please don't consider your approach the same as the trolls, as it is NOTHING like what they were doing.

If you want to find out information about the project, please do your due diligence, and research the team beyond Bitcointalk on LinkedIn, Academia, Google, etc.

If you want to read some of my writings about digital currency, you can find them at the following link:

https://indiana.academia.edu/ChrisBates

Cheers!

Chris

mf2016

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

Making BlockChain

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 12:51:45 PM

]
Ben

I have no idea about ICOcountdown.com.  They are a new company as far as I can tell, and I have never heard of anyone on their team, so I have no insight into their decision making.

I don't consider "you" trolling, as you're simply asking questions.  The way the trolls were acting is not simply asking questions, but throwing out baseless accusations to tarnish my reputation, which is actually illegal in America.  Slander is not legal. 

So, again, you ask as MANY questions as you want, and I will be happy to answer.  Please don't consider your approach the same as the trolls, as it is NOTHING like what they were doing.

If you want to find out information about the project, please do your due diligence, and research the team beyond Bitcointalk on LinkedIn, Academia, Google, etc.

If you want to read some of my writings about digital currency, you can find them at the following link:

https://indiana.academia.edu/ChrisBates

Cheers!

Chris

Chris :

I  support your idea 100% then buy , just go go , let Bitland and Blockchain run on Ghana, some body do not understand young people usually do something then become success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: