Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:00:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitland - ICO - Decentralized Land Registry  (Read 84775 times)
tabali tigi

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 01:50:54 PM

Been working with OpenLedger development team to start perfecting voting system.  Just got off a call with them, and let me say, we are about to do some things that cryptosphere has been fantasizing about.

These guys are phenomenal! 

Together, we are about to do some amazing things!

Cheers!

Chris

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 04:30:11 PM

Got interviewed about the fight against government corruption:

https://news.bitcoin.com/bitland-blockchain-land-registry/

Check it out!

Chris

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 01:34:22 AM

After that interview was released, I was invited to speak at D10E conference in San Fransisco!

Bitland will be added to speaker list over weekend.

This is only gaining traction Wink

Cheers!

Chris

kame

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:53:31 PM

After that interview was released, I was invited to speak at D10E conference in San Fransisco!

Bitland will be added to speaker list over weekend.

This is only gaining traction Wink

Cheers!

Chris

Congrats Chris!

It's been about a month since my last visit here and grad to see that you r getting attention by medias little by little.

if only more BTC comes to you...

Go Bitland!!

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 01:34:44 PM

Congrats Chris!

It's been about a month since my last visit here and grad to see that you r getting attention by medias little by little.

if only more BTC comes to you...

Go Bitland!!

Thank you sir!

We are only going to keep working harder to make sure this project is successful.  At some point, people who did not support will kick themselves Wink

Cheers!

Chris

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 02:19:45 PM

AFK Insider sees that "Bitland" is the type of project that will take blockchain tech beyond Fintech:

http://afkinsider.com/126318/public-ledger-for-real-estate-to-pilot-in-ghana-as-blockchain-adapts-beyond-fintech/

African real estate and investment firms are picking up on this now Smiley

Cheers!

Chris

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 03:28:34 PM

Don't forget to take part in the twitter campaign!

http://www.bitland.world/poa

Cheers!

Chris

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 03:47:42 PM

I will be speaking at d10e in July and have officially been added to marquis Smiley

Stay tuned!

Chris

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 04:17:48 PM

Phase 2 ends in about 52 hours!  Don't forget, that Cadastrals unsold during phase 2 will start weekly 2 % increase through Omni portal, where Tether is the token set for the Portal.

Chris

Bank_sy

Activity: 450

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:52:47 PM

Phase 2 ends in about 52 hours!  Don't forget, that Cadastrals unsold during phase 2 will start weekly 2 % increase through Omni portal, where Tether is the token set for the Portal.

Chris

is there going to be exchange for this? i do not like omniwallet
tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 04:56:21 PM

Phase 2 ends in about 52 hours!  Don't forget, that Cadastrals unsold during phase 2 will start weekly 2 % increase through Omni portal, where Tether is the token set for the Portal.

Chris

Cadastrals will be trading on OpenLedger exchange and eventually the Omni-Dex, and we may end up just making a portal to purchase through OpenLedger depending on how many people have problem with Omni portal.

Chris

Bank_sy

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:55:18 PM

Phase 2 ends in about 52 hours!  Don't forget, that Cadastrals unsold during phase 2 will start weekly 2 % increase through Omni portal, where Tether is the token set for the Portal.

Chris

Cadastrals will be trading on OpenLedger exchange and eventually the Omni-Dex, and we may end up just making a portal to purchase through OpenLedger depending on how many people have problem with Omni portal.

Chris

what about more popular exchange like bittrex and poloniex? I do not know how to use openledger or omni
tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 10:33:45 PM

Chris

Chris

what about more popular exchange like bittrex and poloniex? I do not know how to use openledger or omni

Getting on either of those exchanges is 100% dependent on the community activity.  Developer have never had anything to do with what goes on either of those exchanges.

Chris

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 12:22:25 AM

d10e PR team just kicking all kinds of ass
Cheesy

Chris

Bank_sy

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 12:38:50 AM

Chris

Chris

Getting on either of those exchanges is 100% dependent on the community activity.  Developer have never had anything to do with what goes on either of those exchanges.

Chris

you are wrong. developer has part too... always. bittrex add STEEM and it has no community.
community can help but developer is very important.
you need to read this. https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex-Updated-02-29-16
tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 01:56:31 AM

Chris

Chris

Getting on either of those exchanges is 100% dependent on the community activity.  Developer have never had anything to do with what goes on either of those exchanges.

Chris

you are wrong. developer has part too... always. bittrex add STEEM and it has no community.
you need to read this. https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex-Updated-02-29-16

Hm, if we raise 70 bitcoin, Bittrex may charge us up to 6 of that to get on the exchange based on that posting.  I am not sure that would be a wise choice with that limited funding, especially considering the number of tokens would be minimal.  There would be less than a million tokens on the market, and then it would split the volume? 

I think if they are going to charge up to 6 bitcoin, we will have to have more funds to rationalize that expense.

Chris

kame

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:37:21 AM

Chris

Chris

Chris

Hm, if we raise 70 bitcoin, Bittrex may charge us up to 6 of that to get on the exchange based on that posting.  I am not sure that would be a wise choice with that limited funding, especially considering the number of tokens would be minimal.  There would be less than a million tokens on the market, and then it would split the volume? 

I think if they are going to charge up to 6 bitcoin, we will have to have more funds to rationalize that expense.

Chris

on top, Bitland is currently a "pilot project" that may they do not want to deal with. If such exchanges are costing much, it might be not good timing at this point of time as Chris mention.

As an investor, it is great opportunity that investing project as a very very early adopter.

Let's focus on to dev and demand creations, IMHO, exchange is next priority at this point of time. 

Go Bitland!!  - "This project is not about the land, it's about people live on the land".

Bank_sy

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:40:16 AM

Chris

Chris

Chris

Hm, if we raise 70 bitcoin, Bittrex may charge us up to 6 of that to get on the exchange based on that posting.  I am not sure that would be a wise choice with that limited funding, especially considering the number of tokens would be minimal.  There would be less than a million tokens on the market, and then it would split the volume?  

Chris

it says Launching is free and at our discretion.  so why not try? does not make sense to pay 6 BTC but they list coins for free too.
there will be no volume for openledger and omni. no one uses that.... being on bittrex will help bitland. I don't know why you don't see that.
tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 02:33:52 PM

it says Launching is free and at our discretion.  so why not try? does not make sense to pay 6 BTC but they list coins for free too.
there will be no volume for openledger and omni. no one uses that.... being on bittrex will help bitland. I don't know why you don't see that.

I have submitted Cadastrals a while back with no response.  They have a 3 BTC fee listed with another 3 BTC fee as a possible extra fee.

It is not that I don't think getting on Bittrex won't help, it's just it won't REALLY be worth spending 1/10th of the budget if they charge it.  If they let us on for free, awesome!  But at this point in time, if they haven't directly responded, I assume it's because they are going to ask us for money.

When Phase 2 ends and more has gone through Omni, then paying to get on an exchange may be worth it/affordable.  However again, this early in the coin's life, getting on Bittrex would do nothing but dilute the volume, and end up getting Cadastrals delisted.

Openledger will have close to $100,000/day volume by the time Cadastrals go to market.  OpenLedger is an up and coming exchange, and part of the reason we partnered with them is to help build their volume. 

Being on Bittrex won't actually directly help Bitland until we have enough community to support being on a big volume.

Getting on Bittrex and then getting delisted would be an embarrassment, and if we just take our time getting there, we won't have to even worry about that scenario.

Cheers!

Chris

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 07:20:17 PM

on top, Bitland is currently a "pilot project" that may they do not want to deal with. If such exchanges are costing much, it might be not good timing at this point of time as Chris mention.

As an investor, it is great opportunity that investing project as a very very early adopter.

Let's focus on to dev and demand creations, IMHO, exchange is next priority at this point of time. 

Go Bitland!!  - "This project is not about the land, it's about people live on the land".

Thank you Kame!

You are in line with where we are coming from.  Since this is pilot project, the potential to have so much of the budget go towards getting on Bittrex is a major risk where that money could go much further in pilot project.  That amount could cover the entire utilities for the Bitland center in Ghana for the year, so I would pose to the community that the local pilot center's utilities are more important than Bittrex.

I doubt many objections would be raised, but I am ALWAYS open to new point of view if something is presented with sound logic that cannot be denied by looking at it objectively.

With little funds, objectively, paying to get on Bittrex is just a bad decision this early.

Cheers!

Chris

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: