Bitcoin Forum
August 28, 2024, 10:25:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitland - ICO - Decentralized Land Registry  (Read 84787 times)
tehdos

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:52:26 PM

I agree with the choice but I understand the dire need for secure proof of action campaigns, solid protection from sock puppets and sticking to your word.

One: I can wait for the reward because the people relying on this to succeed deserve success, flowing land capital, proof of ownership and global market inclusion.
Two: All of this far outweighs my personal want for 25 Cadastral and anything I will ever do in this world..
Three: People need to understand cyber security and the nature of this very project to understand why it is valuable for others to cause this FUD.

FUD go home.
Bitland ad infinitum. BTC Smiley
tabali tigi

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 02:36:14 PM

Everyone who participated in PoA and/or won a prize will ABSOLUTELY receive their tokens.  I am glad to see the community responding well to this decision, because it is truly to ensure that the token doesn't get dumped, even if just temporarily.  That just doesn't look good.

Due to issues of not releasing information that will potentially damage partnerships or projects, I won't get into any details...but all I can say is "Shit is about to get real"

Chris

tehdos

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:45:36 PM

Everyone who participated in PoA and/or won a prize will ABSOLUTELY receive their tokens.  I am glad to see the community responding well to this decision, because it is truly to ensure that the token doesn't get dumped, even if just temporarily.  That just doesn't look good.

Due to issues of not releasing information that will potentially damage partnerships or projects, I won't get into any details...but all I can say is "Shit is about to get real"

Chris

https://i.imgur.com/ZbLH79U.png
tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 03:06:50 PM

Just gonna leave this here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacobs_Edoite_Edo

"Jacobs is reported to be an active supporter of education, environment, disaster and humanitarian relief, poverty alleviation, and science and technology."

Interesting line there...

Do some research if you dare... Smiley

lol...

Chris

jalmari

Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:22:21 PM

Yes, the sock puppets were ABSOLUTELY an issue.  I was not going to bring it up until I had figured out if they were going to continue to harass the thread and potentially be the people who were participating in PoA to just dump the tokens.

Jalmari has been extremely patient and understanding, so this was NEVER meant to do anything but prevent sock puppets from harming the community.

There was pretty clear evidence that someone was using a VPN to register through different accounts, and I am not sure if that person was also the same person harassing the thread.  If those two WERE the same person, then they could have effectively taken all their tokens and dumped them simply to affect the project negatively. 

This project has too many people relying on us for the team to let a few twisted individuals ruin it.

Cheers!

Chris

I hope that you managed to filter out all the sock puppets.

I am a fan of this project I wish all the best for it!

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  –  Masternodes  –  Zerocoin

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
tehdos

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:46:24 PM

http://www.watcherofthedawn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/sock.jpg
Why do you guise keep talking about us?
tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 11:26:32 PM

So, one of the beauties of OpenLedger is that the transactions and listings are public.  In that regards, the holdings vs. sale orders are also visible.  I will not say the person's name, but the person who has put the most into Cadastrals has not listed ANY of their tokens yet even on the market.  That to me is something worth acknowledging, and we appreciate the support from people who see the potential in applying blockchain tracking to land title registries.  

We are preparing to have OpenLedger host the portal for Phase 3 to have Cadastrals starting at 3,000 Cadastrals/Bitcoin with incremental decrease of 250 Cadastrals per two Million Cadastrals sold (-8% per stage).  We are working on making the process more user friendly as well.

Cheers!

Chris

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 11:39:53 PM

Also, to give you an idea of WHY we priced the coin in "Satoshi" and only set the price relative to "Satoshi" instead of allowing a floating value relative to every token:

We KNEW the Bitcoin halving was coming up when we started the ICO.  Simply having a set Satoshi price and not allowing other tokens would take advantage of the steady gains that will come with the halving reward affect on price.  By simply setting a price, the "30,000 Satoshi" price from Phase 2 has gone from about $.12 to about $.17.  THIS is why you only set relative to one value if you can in light of something like the halving.

Cheers to those who are growing with us!

Chris

WayToGo

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 11:30:24 AM

So how many BTCs has been gone into this project so far?
tehdos

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 02:30:02 PM

So, one of the beauties of OpenLedger is that the transactions and listings are public.  In that regards, the holdings vs. sale orders are also visible.  I will not say the person's name, but the person who has put the most into Cadastrals has not listed ANY of their tokens yet even on the market.  That to me is something worth acknowledging, and we appreciate the support from people who see the potential in applying blockchain tracking to land title registries.  

We are preparing to have OpenLedger host the portal for Phase 3 to have Cadastrals starting at 3,000 Cadastrals/Bitcoin with incremental decrease of 250 Cadastrals per two Million Cadastrals sold (-8% per stage).  We are working on making the process more user friendly as well.

Cheers!

Chris
Is Omni going to sell synchronously with this plan?

I'm looking forward to seeing you rock the house in France broseidon.
tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 02:40:00 PM

About 60.  Not much really.  We are working with what we have.  In reference to the above question about Omni, this is currently in discussion, as we are likely going to stick with OpenLedger and do phase 3 through them with the same style as http://icoo.io

I will not get into details, but the Omni portal has caused too many problems with UX as the community has expressed, so we are going to adjust and run phase 3 through OpenLedger.

As France is coming up in a couple weeks, we will use that press to promote Phase 3 token sales.

As far as "what" we are doing with what we have so far, I am working on getting a lease signed for a 3 year tenure for the first center in Kumasi.  As long as everything works out with the Rent Control Department and the Landlord, that center should be starting to get outfitted within the next month or so.  These things take time, but we are already through getting the lease prepared and everything.  Since I am not in Ghana, going through the Rent Control Department takes a lot more coordination and effort since I can't just go to their office.  I am coordinating with Narigamba who is there locally, but as I said these things just take time to make sure they are all 100% correct and in order.

Cheers!

Chris

tehdos

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:27:30 PM

About 60.  Not much really.  We are working with what we have.  In reference to the above question about Omni, this is currently in discussion, as we are likely going to stick with OpenLedger and do phase 3 through them with the same style as http://icoo.io

I will not get into details, but the Omni portal has caused too many problems with UX as the community has expressed, so we are going to adjust and run phase 3 through OpenLedger.

As France is coming up in a couple weeks, we will use that press to promote Phase 3 token sales.

As far as "what" we are doing with what we have so far, I am working on getting a lease signed for a 3 year tenure for the first center in Kumasi.  As long as everything works out with the Rent Control Department and the Landlord, that center should be starting to get outfitted within the next month or so.  These things take time, but we are already through getting the lease prepared and everything.  Since I am not in Ghana, going through the Rent Control Department takes a lot more coordination and effort since I can't just go to their office.  I am coordinating with Narigamba who is there locally, but as I said these things just take time to make sure they are all 100% correct and in order.

Cheers!

Chris

Oooh, looking forward to seeing some pictures and concepts around design, functionality and staffing at these centers.
tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 03:31:11 PM

Oooh, looking forward to seeing some pictures and concepts around design, functionality and staffing at these centers.

Getting more of these together for pamphlets for France and also for the site in general Smiley

Obviously, since we barely got to $40k, we're going for bare minimums to get the center connected to the net.  Then as we get through Phase 3, we will upgrade the center as we are able.  Eventually, trying to have it on a solar generator, but that will be another pilot center infographic as well.  The idea is that we are going to test different aspects of the infrastructure in different areas, to then combine them into the overarching scope of not only having the centers, but making sure they have a solar-powered VPN. 

Chris

WayToGo

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:00:19 PM

Cheers!

Chris
Thanks for the detailed explanation
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:07:21 PM

Getting more of these together for pamphlets for France and also for the site in general Smiley

Obviously, since we barely got to $40k, we're going for bare minimums to get the center connected to the net.  Then as we get through Phase 3, we will upgrade the center as we are able.  Eventually, trying to have it on a solar generator, but that will be another pilot center infographic as well.  The idea is that we are going to test different aspects of the infrastructure in different areas, to then combine them into the overarching scope of not only having the centers, but making sure they have a solar-powered VPN. 

Chris

Nice,you should get more funding.
tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 10:52:33 PM

=
Thanks for the detailed explanation

My pleasure!

Smiley

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 03:11:30 PM

I love that there were nearly a million Cadastrals sold, and there are only 45,000 for sale

http://www.cryptofresh.com/a/CADASTRAL

That is epic really

Phase 3 will get interesting Cheesy

Chris

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 03:22:06 PM

Spoke with the Rent Control Officer today to ensure that all the contracts were in order.  Just need to get in touch with the landlord, and the first Bitland Ghana center will be officially rented Cheesy  Obviously there is much work to be done, but it is pretty amazing to be making this kind of progress so quickly Smiley

Cheers to everyone who has supported so far!

Chris

tehdos

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:34:47 PM

Work work.
Zug zug.
jalmari

Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:38:18 PM

Nice to see progress!

Can you clarify what is the role of Cadastral after you have launched the first operation centers? Do people have purchase them before they can register their land?

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  –  Masternodes  –  Zerocoin

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: