Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:54:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitland - ICO - Decentralized Land Registry  (Read 84773 times)
tehdos

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 05:14:50 PM

Ghana + blockchain? Nah it won't work in a place like this. Niggers are too stupid to use the blockchain technology.
http://www.careyblyton.com/media/tv/doctorwho/dalek256.jpg
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 05:51:38 PM

Now do you people see why we all hate this dumb forum?

Don't take it that way. There will always be haters no matter what.

Here at bitcointalk there is true freedom of speech. If you don't like what they say just click the ignore beside their name.

jalmari

Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:51:10 PM

Ghana + blockchain? Nah it won't work in a place like this. Niggers are too stupid to use the blockchain technology.

Shut the fuck up!

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  –  Masternodes  –  Zerocoin

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
jalmari

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:52:03 PM

Just ignore those racist bastards!

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
tabali tigi

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 05:40:58 PM

Here at bitcointalk there is true freedom of speech. If you don't like what they say just click the ignore beside their name.

"freedom to spread hate" ...

great...that is why i don't want to legitimize this forum whatsoever...

this is the problem with people defending that type of behavior in the name of "free speech"...that is great...but in the process, look who and what you are defending...

anyway...i sincerely appreciate the people who have supported bitland, but the people that defend the racists...can't stand them personally...

I guess when people don't realize I have lived in the United States, I have TRIED ignoring it, because getting called "nigger" is something that is fairly frequent in this country...

People saying "ignore it"...i guess you just must really have no clue...regardless, please don't misunderstand my disappointment with BTCtalk...

this "forum" is toxic...

There are MANY great things going on with Bitland right now, and honestly I have been communicating with individuals on this forum in private that care about the project, but "update this thread?"

nah...we're cool on that...

we don't NEED it at this point Wink

we are SO good right now Cheesy

jalmari

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 07:44:28 AM

"freedom to spread hate" ...

great...that is why i don't want to legitimize this forum whatsoever...

this is the problem with people defending that type of behavior in the name of "free speech"...that is great...but in the process, look who and what you are defending...

anyway...i sincerely appreciate the people who have supported bitland, but the people that defend the racists...can't stand them personally...

I guess when people don't realize I have lived in the United States, I have TRIED ignoring it, because getting called "nigger" is something that is fairly frequent in this country...

People saying "ignore it"...i guess you just must really have no clue...regardless, please don't misunderstand my disappointment with BTCtalk...

this "forum" is toxic...

There are MANY great things going on with Bitland right now, and honestly I have been communicating with individuals on this forum in private that care about the project, but "update this thread?"

nah...we're cool on that...

we don't NEED it at this point Wink

we are SO good right now Cheesy

I at least did not mean that you should accept that kind of racist shit in any format.

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
-Greed-

Activity: 910

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:51:19 PM

Shut the fuck up!
IQ by country:

Don't fool yourself: https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/gh-ghana

tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:57:28 PM

Shut the fuck up!
IQ by country:

Don't fool yourself: https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/gh-ghana

Don't fool yourself:

IQ and the Wealth of Nations
Reviewed by K Richardson
http://www.nature.com/hdy/journal/v92/n4/full/6800418a.html#aff1
-Greed-

Activity: 910

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 08:28:47 AM

Shut the fuck up!
IQ by country:

Don't fool yourself:

Reviewed by K Richardson

Well, if, I quote, lol:

This is because IQ tests are not constructed on the basis of any scientific model of intelligence: they are simply created (by statistical manipulation of item content) to identify individuals who have already been deemed to be 'intelligent' by other, more subjective, criteria.

What do you say about it?

Why are they so poor?

ThradEO

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 02:03:20 PM

Shut the fuck up!
IQ by country:
http://s019.radikal.ru/i613/1608/03/e0d14ebca2c5.png

Don't fool yourself:

Reviewed by K Richardson

Well, if, I quote, lol:

This is because IQ tests are not constructed on the basis of any scientific model of intelligence: they are simply created (by statistical manipulation of item content) to identify individuals who have already been deemed to be 'intelligent' by other, more subjective, criteria.

What do you say about it?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/79/Countries_by_GDP_%28Nominal%29_in_2014.svg/640px-Countries_by_GDP_%28Nominal%29_in_2014.svg.png

Why are they so poor?

Your syllogism is one of the dumbest I have ever came across. Trying to support your racism with uncorrelated arguments makes it even worse. A couple of advice: read books and get an education. Your parents should not have been allowed to fornicate.
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:00:55 PM

You greed guy,could you stop with your racism shit please,no wonder this is low quality sub forum. Make you own coin racist coin- racism on a blockchain lol you stupid fuck. Can we go back to the topic....
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 04:05:07 PM

I have a question about Cadastral  pricing.The ICO is listed now at 32500 sats per cadastral.. Are the tokens Cadastral on openledger the same token as these? Those tokens are trading at around 20000 sats per cadastral. It seems that the first round participants are selling for lower than the ICO price.. Is this correct or am I missing something?
chickenfried12
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:21:05 PM

Hello those tokens on openledger are the same (just my statement nothing official).
i saw it too that people are selling them cheaper there, but i think this could be fast over when those hands are gone.
another reason could be the latest bitshare price rising so someone might speculate it rise more and so sell cadastrals at a cheaper bts price.
on ccedk you can check the status of the current bitland ico: https://www.ccedk.com/ico/bitland

Thanks for the reply. I guess I am having trouble seeing the logic behind a the 2nd phase of the ICO selling at over 200% higher than the first round when the first round did not even come close to a sell out. I really like CCEDK and Ronny which is the main reason I took a second look. To really be fair I think the price should be lowered closer to the first phase or divide the 20 million by the amount invested this phase... or Maybe offer an option to buy more at this ICO price... I do understand that you are trying to be fair to the first phase investors but really it seems too lopsided. Please do not take this as criticism just trying to do my DD as an informed investor... 
chickenfried12
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 06:03:52 PM

Well I guess I will just pass at these terms. I may try to pick up some cheaper at some point if they are available. I have a small chunk invested in ICOO so I may benefit in a small way if bitland skyrockets.
BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:15:09 PM

Hi Chris,

If I remember correctly you assisted someone in recovering their account on Openledger. As you know, I can't access my account for some time now, I created 2 tickets for help, but got no response, I asked also on the OL forum, still no help...

Here is the link to the Openledger forum with the issue:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23020.0.html

If you have time maybe someday, please let me know,
Bogdan
tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 08:47:14 PM

http://www.investmauritius.com/news-room/latest-news/blockchain-seminar,-15th-september-2016.aspx

please stop with the nonsense about the "overvalued" token...

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 08:48:26 PM

there are barely any tokens "for sale"...please check the order books for the number of tokens "for sale" on openledger...

there are barely any tokens "for sale" on the open market...

no one is "selling"

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 08:52:06 PM

i swear to christ, i am flying to fucking mauritius to meet with the government, and all you guys can talk about is openledger...

can you see why i get frustrated with this place?

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 08:53:55 PM

The Board of Investment (BOI) is pleased to inform you about the holding of a one-day seminar on Blockchain Technology on Thursday, 15th September 2016 from 09: 00 hrs to 18: 30 hrs in the Conference Hall, 1st Floor Cyber Tower 1, Ebène Cybercity.

Following the seminar, a working session with young entrepreneurs on how to take advantage of Blockchain technology is scheduled on 16th September, 2016 at 16:30 hours at BOI.

Blockchain is increasingly being acclaimed as one of the most promising and valuable technologies that will shape the future because of its capacity to deliver high-quality and reliable information to a widening group of interested parties.

The focus of the seminar and working session is to create awareness about Blockchain technology and its potential applications. Opportunities and benefits associated with the adoption of the technology will also be the subject of discussions.

Both events will see the participation of renowned international speakers, namely Ms Primavera de Fillippi (Researcher at CNRS, Paris), Mr. Sébastien Couture (Co-Founder of Stratumn), Mr. Carlos Creus Moreira (Chairman, CEO & Founder of WISeKey SA), Mr. Anuj Das Gupta (Head of Research at Stratumn), & Mr. Larry Christopher Bates (Chief Security Officer & President of Bitland Global), who will be intervening on key topics:

Demystifying Blockchain
Developing the Blockchain ecosystem
Regulatory framework in the Blockchain Age
Potential application of Blockchain

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 08:55:20 PM

Pl note that there would be a round table with representatives from the BOI by the National Mauritius Broadcasting Corporation (MBCtv) at 18.30 on Friday the 16th Sept just after the working session with the Entrepreneurs. The following 5 speakers will be at the round table:

1.       Sébastien Couture, Co-Founder Stratumn

2.       Carlos Creus Moreira, Chairman, CEO & Founder of WISeKey SA

3.       Anuj Das Gupta, Head of Research at Stratumn

4.       Primavera de Fillippi, Researcher at CNRS, Paris

5.       Larry Christopher Bates, Chief Security Officer & President of Bitland Global

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: