Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:33:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitland - ICO - Decentralized Land Registry  (Read 84763 times)
Fidel007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 04:47:39 PM

I am rude and abrasive when necessary.  If you have never been a CSO, you wouldn't understand.

Best,

Roll Eyes

I understand that you're way out of your depth when it comes to being a wannabe "international entrepreneur"....

Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 05:01:35 PM

I am rude and abrasive when necessary.  If you have never been a CSO, you wouldn't understand.

Best,

Roll Eyes

The only thing you are is a scammer.  
In your case the CSO stands for Chief Scamming Officer.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
tabali tigi

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 08:23:27 AM

http://blockchainworkshops.org/kenya/program/

Will be speaking on multiple panels in Kenya next month.  Vitalik and Peter Todd also speakers.  Guess we are on stage with Vitalik now Wink

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 12:04:45 PM

http://elleafrique.com/is-africa-the-next-big-tech-hub/

"Q 4: Name three African start-ups that you admire?

HM: What I look up to at the moment are start-ups working on block chain opportunities and Fintech with, again, a mission to transform lives.

As you know 80 % of the world’s mobile money transactions happen in Africa, especially in East Africa. I had the opportunity to meet with representatives of Bitland recently, they secure real estate land titles in Ghana. The platform they’ve developed is  impressive.

You also have Aeroshutter, a Ghanaian start-up testing commercial drone services. I deeply believe in drone technology. It will help the continent a lot, especially in agriculture and in the health sector.

There is another one that I tried to attract last June for our conference, Andela – an IT recruiting company that sources talent from Africa . They have just raised money from Mark Zuckerberg."

Wink

heh...

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 12:07:24 PM

:Q 8: Agriculture is part of the living life in Africa, what link do you see between agriculture and technology?

HM: Africa is an agricultural land. The main challenge is the access to information. One of the advantages of technology is that it provides farmers with information to optimise their crops and sell their products at the right place and right price. No intermediaries and more control. In certain parts of the continent, drones are already used by some of them to increase their profitability.

We have to keep in mind that the green revolution, which happened in India in the 60’s, was done with a pick and a shovel. In Africa it will be done with a mobile phone. The result will be totally different, keep in mind that Africa has around 600 million hectares of uncultivated arable land, roughly 60 percent of the global total
."

Where do you think She got that information?

Wink

Fidel007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:17:56 PM

:Q 8: Agriculture is part of the living life in Africa, what link do you see between agriculture and technology?

HM: Africa is an agricultural land. The main challenge is the access to information. One of the advantages of technology is that it provides farmers with information to optimise their crops and sell their products at the right place and right price. No intermediaries and more control. In certain parts of the continent, drones are already used by some of them to increase their profitability.

We have to keep in mind that the green revolution, which happened in India in the 60’s, was done with a pick and a shovel. In Africa it will be done with a mobile phone. The result will be totally different, keep in mind that Africa has around 600 million hectares of uncultivated arable land, roughly 60 percent of the global total
."

Where do you think She got that information?

Wink

From Wikipedia obviously.

Hey everyone, Chris Bates,, the DELUSIONAL SCAMMER is busy BLOWING HIS OWN TRUMPET....AGAIN.....

Listen to him.....
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 03:07:26 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2016, 12:06:42 PM by tuvok007

Its amazing what you and your team are doing,obviously this cheap subforum doesnt deserve you,well what can you do... Roll Eyes  Looking forward for Dec 15th and the big event,good luck!
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:57:11 PM

Bitland might be legit but the behaviour of its CSO and co-founder is really unbecoming of an entrepreneur.

Watch out if it becomes scam then YOU are responsible to promote this coin by saying that this 'might be legit'!!!
tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 05:44:51 AM

https://steemit.com/bitland/@yasemin-gencer/december-updates-bitland-registering-land-in-mauritius-speaking-in-nairobi-city-kenya

(Avalon Country Club, Bois Cheri, Mauritius.)

3 December 2016 (Bloomington, Indiana): Avalon Golf Estate in Mauritius will be the first corporate client to register property with Bitland Global. This development is a testament to Mauritius’s commitment to facilitating the convenient, fair, and legal purchase of land by foreigners and locals alike. Indeed, Mauritius welcomes foreign nationals to contribute to the local economy and culture by offering efficient and manageable paths to citizenship to those who invest in property. With Bitland’s digital registry services these goals and other opportunities are more achievable than ever.

Blockchain technology continues to command attention across Africa. Bitland will be speaking this month at the continent’s first COALA Blockchain Workshop (December 15-16) to be hosted by Strathmore University in Nairobi City, Kenya. COALA (Coalition of Automated Legal Applications) is a blockchain research and development organization that has been running successful Blockchain Workshops since 2015 (Harvard/MIT, Stanford, London, Hong Kong, Sydney, EU Parliament, NYU). Participating both days, Bitland chief security officer and president Chris Bates will deliver a lighting presentation on “Blockchain Applications Today and Tomorrow” and speak on the panel, “Institutional Transparency and Accountability.”

Interested parties may purchase tickets to this event here:  https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/africa-blockchain-workshops-tickets-28878513411

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 06:17:20 AM

http://d10e.biz/speakers-bucharest/

WE ARE CURRENTLY CONFIRMING PRESENTERS AND PANELISTS. STAY TUNED!
CONFIRMED PRESENTERS

Chris Bates

Chief Security Officer @ Bitland

Bloomington, Indiana

Biography

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 06:23:23 AM

I was just going through my messages on here, and holy shit!  CROXX has been around since April Smiley

I know there are other supporters, but 8 months of strong support has definitely helped sir!

Chris

hot_soccer_mum

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:12:00 AM

I think Bitland is genius.

As per the mystery of capital, land tenureship is a good starting point for development.

The potential for community development on top of this platform is huge.

A $300 million valuation of the cadastral blockchain is conservative.

Good luck with project.

Will be buying what few cadastrals bounce around on bitshares.
tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 01:19:30 PM

I think Bitland is genius.

As per the mystery of capital, land tenureship is a good starting point for development.

The potential for community development on top of this platform is huge.

A $300 million valuation of the cadastral blockchain is conservative.

Good luck with project.

Will be buying what few cadastrals bounce around on bitshares.

Thank God somebody understands the Mystery of Capital Smiley

That you are bringing up the Mystery of Capital is a relief.

As well, I am glad someone can see the potential of establishing one of the world's largest Real Estate Investment Trusts.

Bitland has the potential to get the real estate that was considered "unusable" because the government couldn't track it...

well, that is MOST of the land in Africa (60%).

When you realize that there is too much land for humans to have accurately surveyed even up until now, and how much of that land is usable or has some sort of resources in it, the picture becomes much more clear.

We could not let vultures anywhere near this project in its inception. 

Now that we have a solid foundation, we can unveil the larger plan of establishing the REIT. 

We are first movers in the blockchain REIT space.

Watch everyone follow Smiley

Best,

Chris

tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:23:03 PM

Blockchain Real Estate Investment Trust! Cool Cool  exciting times ahead
tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 12:12:34 AM

Indeed.

Apparently everyone in crypto missed the obvious while we were busy setting it up:

TIMESHARES

that is just part of the plan...however, that is easily one of the best LEGITIMATE applications of smart technology/IoT/Blockchain in real world.

Everyone that is harping on remittances has usually never heard of M-Pesa.  As well, they haven't learned about the realities of exchanging bitcoin in Africa where the exchange rates end up making the value the same as going through the "legal channels" in many cases, because the PEOPLE doing the trading jack up the price...

so this is where the rubber meets the road...

REIT

REAL ESTATE

SMART PROPERTIES

PROPERTIES THAT MANAGE THEMSELVES

blockchain + airbnb + insurance

yeah, that model is what we have been working on to be first movers...

no one will have a chance to catch us besides like "Hilton" or some company in UAE...and even then, we are anti-colonialists and pro local ownership...

there are countries requesting us to come that we have to put on hold to work on our first phase...

we are about to shift gears in a major way concerning real world implementation and traction

we have sponsored 5 kids to participate in martial arts, and an adult jiu jitsu player in a competition...what does this entail?  this means from now on the adult competing will have a "Bitland" patch on his GI at every competition and every practice...

we are already working on real world logo placement...

go to the press package page and check out all the logos we have had created, and all of them aren't even up:

http://www.bitland.world/oracle/presspackage.php

we are having a logo made for every country, as that is the best way to show a country respect...

i can say for sure i have a private meeting with a Kenyan official next week as i start taking my malaria preventative to travel there...

this shit is accelerating...

Cool Cool Cool

Best,

Chris

mxhwr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 12:31:03 AM

Anyone selling bitland, want to buy
mickey_miner

Activity: 910

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 12:45:05 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2016, 09:12:17 PM by mickey_miner

If the scammer Larry Christopher Bates doesn't need this forum why is he still posting in his scam thread?

Here is some more evidence of how unprofessional this scammer is.   And this scammer expects people to take him seriously.  I don't need to resort to insulting this scammers mother like this child does.  Why anyone would trust anything this scammer says defies logic.  He's also stupid.  For someone that claims to have graduated from college his posts are always full of grammatical and spelling errors.  That's a red flag right there.  

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 03:32:00 AM

he's using my full name like i didn't post my linked in profile or something:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/larry-c-bates-99452594

yes, i don't capitalize and use punctuation on forums...this isn't a peer-reviewed article, and no one is paying me to post here...

as well, capital letters and punctuation together are redundant...

i'd like to see someone argue the logic against that statement...

i use punctuation for style...

learn from me Wink

best,

Chris

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 03:34:43 AM

"Larry Christopher Bates"

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2016/04/05/bitlands-african-blockchain-initiative-putting-land-on-the-ledger/#1c3a78451029

“Since Ghana has been trying to solve this problem, it’s a natural place to start trying to implement these types of solutions,” says Larry Christopher Bates, Bitland’s Chief Security Officer who is based in Bloomington, Indiana, and recently gave a presentation on the project at Netexplo 2016.

He adds: “Given that the Lands Commission wants to solve transparency problems, utilizing blockchain-based solutions will bring the transparency and immutability that is needed to ensure the integrity of the public ledgers.”

what a sleuth...

My full name is in a FORBES article...i live in BLOOMINGTON, INDIANA...just happens to be the place where I got two degrees...funny how that information is publicly accessible...lol

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 03:37:14 AM

Thing is...I'm not "famous"...

however, my "face" is literally in over 400 restaurants in north america:

https://moessouthwestgrill.wordpress.com/2010/05/17/moe%E2%80%99s-announces-winners-of-the-dead-ringer-contest/

beyond my career in technology, i happen to be wall art at a major restaurant chain...

any time you are near a Moe's Southwestern Grill...go in, and look on the walls...

you will see my face Wink

and also my name, and hometown...

you can literally find a picture of me in every state in the US Smiley

Best,

Chris

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: