Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:21:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923761 times)
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 04:28:18 PM

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately I missed the entrance.
sorry my mistake

Good job, keep it up...

thank you

Not a problem at all i am here to help  Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:40:07 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2016, 05:32:32 PM by Gandalf86

3. Mining functions for CPU + GPU now built into the client, they are not up to par where we'd like them but they function and due to this update already being HORRIBLY delayed we will be launching it with the limitations. (no drop down select for GPU model yet).
(...)
Today I'm personally stuck at my day job for most of the day, afterwords we will run some final tests (not releasing anything buggy) and then we will finally release this long overdue client.
(...)
From now on we will be settings dates of completion and striving to meet them. You can expect a 2 week wait for 0.8.0.6 after the 0.8.0.5 is released soon.
in those two weeks we will polish everything up from the 0.8.0.5 stepping stone and finally be where we want to be.

Seriously guys, I am very thankful for your high ambitions but you have to understand what this means. There is always a trade-off between meeting the schedule, code quality and features. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_management_triangle

We all know that developing good software is hard. Also we are not your clients, we are just investors. This is your project. Please stop apologizing for not meeting your own schedule all the time, or for not being able to work on it 24/7. We (at least I do) want you to make a high quality piece of software that kicks ass, and to take whatever time you need for that. Schedule is nice-to-have, but the project itself is way more important. If you see that you are not meeting the schedule, just update it. Get a bit more agile. It really just has informational purposes for the rest of us.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
cyptohunter

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:57:14 PM

The price is increbably stable at 1 satoshi.

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:02:11 PM

We can call that a peg to the satoshi. BITsatoshi - its allways worth 1 sat.

Actually, if you're paying that much then I have 330 mil for you. goo price .9 satoshis each.
OrsonJ

Activity: 597
Merit: 253

... and the swarm is headed towards us

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 05:02:34 PM

Most of the trading is in litoshis. People buying for 1 satoshi need to acquaint themselves with Litecoin.  Wink

Zano alias: @orsonj  |  Twitter: @Cryptoschild
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 05:21:56 PM

3. Mining functions for CPU + GPU now built into the client, they are not up to par where we'd like them but they function and due to this update already being HORRIBLY delayed we will be launching it with the limitations. (no drop down select for GPU model yet).
(...)
Today I'm personally stuck at my day job for most of the day, afterwords we will run some final tests (not releasing anything buggy) and then we will finally release this long overdue client.
(...)
From now on we will be settings dates of completion and striving to meet them. You can expect a 2 week wait for 0.8.0.6 after the 0.8.0.5 is released soon.
in those two weeks we will polish everything up from the 0.8.0.5 stepping stone and finally be where we want to be.

Seriously guys, I am very thankful for your high ambitions but you have to understand what this means. There is always a trade-off between meeting the schedule, code quality and features. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_management_triangle

We all know that developing good software is hard. Also we are not your clients, we are just investors. This is your project. Please top apologizing for not meeting your own schedule all the time, or for not being able to work on it 24/7. We (at least I do) want you to make a high quality piece of software that kicks ass, and to take whatever time you need for that. Schedule is nice-to-have, but the project itself is way more important. If you see that you are not meeting the schedule, just update it. Get a bit more agile. It really just has informational purposes for the rest of us.

I'll take your post to heart. I personally like treating this like a serious venture. Hence the annoyance at delays.

In the future we'll be more agile as you say

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
stan26

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:23:59 PM

Most of the trading is in litoshis. People buying for 1 satoshi need to acquaint themselves with Litecoin.  Wink

True, people should trade this on LTC market. Needs more buyers on LTC market to raise price there first.

joblo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:52:21 PM

(...)
(...)

We all know that developing good software is hard. Also we are not your clients, we are just investors. This is your project. Please top apologizing for not meeting your own schedule all the time, or for not being able to work on it 24/7. We (at least I do) want you to make a high quality piece of software that kicks ass, and to take whatever time you need for that. Schedule is nice-to-have, but the project itself is way more important. If you see that you are not meeting the schedule, just update it. Get a bit more agile. It really just has informational purposes for the rest of us.

I'll take your post to heart. I personally like treating this like a serious venture. Hence the annoyance at delays.

In the future we'll be more agile as you say

The old content, quality, schedule triangle, one of them always has to give. I choose schedule always and never apologogize for it.

AKA JayDDee, cpuminer-opt developer. https://github.com/JayDDee/cpuminer-opt
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5226770.msg53865575#msg53865575
BTC: 12tdvfF7KmAsihBXQXynT6E6th2c2pByTT,
shinep

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:27:47 PM

@Everyone -

Last night we tested the new v0.8.0.5 and it flawlessly upgraded from the old 0.8.0.3 and 0.8.0.4 clients which had featured the original and primitive updater.

Currently for the new 0.8.0.5 here is the rundown of what to expect:

1. Selectable auto updates (toggle on or off)
2. manual update check
3. Downgrade feature implemented (please note 0.8.0.5 is the base version for this new system as such once 0.8.0.6 releases you will be able to downgrade to 0.8.0.5)
4. Bug reporting will be fully activated in 0.8.0.6.

In otherwords this update will be a major stepping stone. 0.8.0.6 will follow this release closely with the full functionalities of mining and bug reporting along with a port to other OS systems as promised.

The new system also removes three (3) of the old system's programs and consolidates them into a nice 3 program package that are in addition to the Qt client.
This makes for a much cleaner system and should now alleviate those weird "client not launching" on some user's systems.

Sorry for not posting all yesterday I personally was very busy working on this project. Today I'm personally stuck at my day job for most of the day, afterwords we will run some final tests (not releasing anything buggy) and then we will finally release this long overdue client.

Then another two weeks and 0.8.0.7 will be ready with the new themes and selectable client system.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Sorry I have not had a chance to read through all the posts, however from what we did see there has been a lot of tolerance and support and we thank you very much for this. You guys are awesome thank you.
Thanks for the great update.
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:41:42 PM

Thanks for the update! 2 Questions come to my mind:

1) Is the miner in the new update is the version made by Wolf0 that will bring higher hashrate? (GPU)

2) About e-mail messaging that will cost ESP in the future, where the ESP spended will go? To all miner, POR, burned, or other?

TIA and keep up the good work.
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 07:52:11 PM

Thanks for the update! 2 Questions come to my mind:

1) Is the miner in the new update is the version made by Wolf0 that will bring higher hashrate? (GPU)

2) About e-mail messaging that will cost ESP in the future, where the ESP spended will go? To all miner, POR, burned, or other?

TIA and keep up the good work.

Here we go Smiley

1. No it's not wolf's miner yet. It's currently the available sgminer just implemented into the client somewhat and controlled by it. Wolf's is expected in either 0806 or 0807 and will be a much better implementation.

2. The ESP that is charged per email based on character count, attachment count and size and a couple other things will for now be paid to miners as the intent is to dump the charge back into the network as a tx fee would. When PoR is implemented and also begins paying from tx fees it will split the emailing fees been miners and users running PoR. So in short it pays the fees back out to the community. A perpetual cycle to keep the system running smoothly.

Very good questions thank you!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
_Lucky_

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:53:17 PM

I have not received 2nd GiveAway. Can you say why?
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 08:21:49 PM

For faster Response please PM me directly however you have not received your ESP yet because your social media account was made in April. Rule #2 of the giveaway stated that only accounts made prior to April 2016 will be accepted to discourage people from creating an account for Espers Giveaways.

If you have another link to another social media account within the time frame please submit it so it can be reviewed.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Vin
Legendary

Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 09:33:38 PM

Would be great to see Espers on cryptofolio.info I think.

Don´t know why, but I can´t get a - Coin Logo - uploaded.

Maybe someone can help?

Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 10:06:53 PM

@Everyone -

Last night we tested the new v0.8.0.5 and it flawlessly upgraded from the old 0.8.0.3 and 0.8.0.4 clients which had featured the original and primitive updater.

Currently for the new 0.8.0.5 here is the rundown of what to expect:

1. Selectable auto updates (toggle on or off)
2. manual update check
3. Downgrade feature implemented (please note 0.8.0.5 is the base version for this new system as such once 0.8.0.6 releases you will be able to downgrade to 0.8.0.5)
4. Bug reporting will be fully activated in 0.8.0.6.

In otherwords this update will be a major stepping stone. 0.8.0.6 will follow this release closely with the full functionalities of mining and bug reporting along with a port to other OS systems as promised.

(...)

Then another two weeks and 0.8.0.7 will be ready with the new themes and selectable client system.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Sorry I have not had a chance to read through all the posts, however from what we did see there has been a lot of tolerance and support and we thank you very much for this. You guys are awesome thank you.

New wallet code just released is a sure sign of a coin that is quite alive and headed for a bright future.  Just a few BTC worth of ESP needs to be bough from the walls and this will encourage more people to jump in the ESP pool, as they see price going up...

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
DigitalCurrencyConsultant

Activity: 671
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:23:03 AM

Nice to see novaechange back open with the espers base market going.

coingecko

on the moon yet?[/center]
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 04:01:36 AM

New wallet code just released is a sure sign of a coin that is quite alive and headed for a bright future.  Just a few BTC worth of ESP needs to be bough from the walls and this will encourage more people to jump in the ESP pool, as they see price going up...

Indeed, we would have already comitted the changes to the GitHub however there's literally just a couple more things to take care of client side to interact correctly with the rest of the system. (Again this is currently a modular system)

Standalone client could be released even now, as it will auto-disable the features which rely on the full install, but that's no fun.
Actually aiming and so far achieving a smart client. Slowly but surely, after 0807 Espers will really start to shine.

Very much so, will have to cautiously throw some walls back up in there.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
DigitalCurrencyConsultant

Activity: 671
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:15:15 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2016, 05:22:02 AM by DigitalCurrencyConsultant

Indeed, we would have already comitted the changes to the GitHub however there's literally just a couple more things to take care of client side to interact correctly with the rest of the system. (Again this is currently a modular system)

Standalone client could be released even now, as it will auto-disable the features which rely on the full install, but that's no fun.
Actually aiming and so far achieving a smart client. Slowly but surely, after 0807 Espers will really start to shine.

Very much so, will have to cautiously throw some walls back up in there.
great idea! emphasize the word cautiously  Grin for espers to look like this Smiley https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dogecoin/#markets

with coins helping to holding up it's value and demand for espers like doge has now

examples below of how doge value is held up...
moon/doge
cage/doge
nyc/doge
etc

it would be nice for esp base markets to one day hit this list such as like doge/esp rdd/esp (etc etc) or that would be awesome if it did one day

coingecko

on the moon yet?[/center]
perez70

Activity: 327
Merit: 251

SmartHoldem.IO

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:50:13 AM

Me too!

SMARTHOLDEM.IO GAMING PLATFORM & POKER ROOM
COMMUNITY | T.ME | BITCOIN TALK
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:53:40 AM

Me too!
I hope crypto and the dev team still updating all the qualified members for this give away I'm not receiving mine too but i'll wait for it O know the team will check it up for us. good luck guys.

Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: