Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:54:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 [341] 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923770 times)
Enticed87

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 11:28:37 AM

So how is the development coming along for Espers ? Has the team got anything new to mention ?
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 02:15:28 PM

Suprnova Pool is closing. What will be the future of ESP? Please give some news!
do you have any idea when supranova will close? i still have some of my coin from it better to withdraw my esp and vnl.
Sorry I meant Suprnova pool for ESPERS is closing.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 02:44:54 PM

yes got same info when i withdraw my mined coin from supranova they saying that we needed to removed our esp balance because the pool will stop supporting esp.
E1337

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 03:11:07 PM

Definitely share more about your work and for *** sake decrease the supply of coins.
+1

Community here just want to know what are you guys working about.
Waiting for news.
den5221

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 06:08:57 PM

down to 3 litoshi. great job.
super55

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 06:36:56 PM

Is there a glimmer of an idea to reduce the inflation of this coin in the development plans? I think we have seen what huge inflation does by now.

I thinks the inflation is mostly due to high reward for the mining.
It make sense for giving high reward for mining during the early state of the coin, so many people can get and buy the coins....but now i thinks it time for us to lower the mining reward, so the exchanges will not get flooded with the new mining coins everyday. Shocked

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 06:50:16 PM

Guys please switch to the other pools, I need the spot on the server for other coins, thanks a lot

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
DonYo

Activity: 432
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 07:32:55 PM

Definitely share more about your work and for *** sake decrease the supply of coins.
Is there a glimmer of an idea to reduce the inflation of this coin in the development plans? I think we have seen what huge inflation does by now.

I thinks the inflation is mostly due to high reward for the mining.
It make sense for giving high reward for mining during the early state of the coin, so many people can get and buy the coins....but now i thinks it time for us to lower the mining reward, so the exchanges will not get flooded with the new mining coins everyday. Shocked

Just wait for the GPU miner final release, and join The Fork WaveTM

Just kidding

Total = 500 Billion [ESP]    why .....
It is unreasonable to create a lower count coin, in just terms of usability even 500Billion is too few but anything more and this thread would have blown up with exactly that question.

I have faith on the developers' word, they just need time, lets see what they can do.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
xtrembash

Activity: 473

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 08:32:34 PM

Error -63 while attempting to enqueue branch 5 kernel

Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 09:04:27 PM

Forget about it, they don't want to resolve this.
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 09:27:03 PM

@EVERYONE,

Sorry for my Absence for a bit. The erskine fire really took a toll on me and my family. Just now getting back into the swing of things as my internet situation has not been the best lately. will Inform everyone on the updates sometime tomorrow i believe. There has not been a whole lot changed with the plan despite losing ground.

CryptoCoderz Team started this project not only to get our name out but to create something useful and worthwhile in the crypto-community. Monetary value is not what we cared about. thus many people dont look to us as a possibility. because everyone in crypto is trying to make quick cash or long term scam we have seen it many times before.  We want something real.

We are sad to see Supernova go but that is their choice and our community will survive. the price is lower then it has been in a while. but that is to be expected with how few updates the developers have provided lately. but we still have plans on how to proceed.

The reason why there has not been many updates is because the development team have all been hard at work making sure everything is secure and can handle the next transition. we still have a little ways to go to make our plans a reality but everything will be coming together shortly. again i will give a more detailed update in the coming days.

i am not sure when i will next be available because i still do not have internet. (That should be changing soon)

As Nintendo once said "Everything not saved will be lost."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Noojna

Activity: 687

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 09:30:57 PM

@EVERYONE,

Sorry for my Absence for a bit. The erskine fire really took a toll on me and my family. Just now getting back into the swing of things as my internet situation has not been the best lately. will Inform everyone on the updates sometime tomorrow i believe. There has not been a whole lot changed with the plan despite losing ground.

CryptoCoderz Team started this project not only to get our name out but to create something useful and worthwhile in the crypto-community. Monetary value is not what we cared about. thus many people dont look to us as a possibility. because everyone in crypto is trying to make quick cash or long term scam we have seen it many times before.  We want something real.

We are sad to see Supernova go but that is their choice and our community will survive. the price is lower then it has been in a while. but that is to be expected with how few updates the developers have provided lately. but we still have plans on how to proceed.

The reason why there has not been many updates is because the development team have all been hard at work making sure everything is secure and can handle the next transition. we still have a little ways to go to make our plans a reality but everything will be coming together shortly. again i will give a more detailed update in the coming days.

i am not sure when i will next be available because i still do not have internet. (That should be changing soon)

Well i am just saying what I think this coin needs, and I want to know if reducing the exagerately huge PoW mining rewards of this coin is in the actual dev plans.

Right now market is way oversupplied. If nothing is done to reduce the offer, as I have seen it happen elsewhere, this coin will slowly die out of lack of interest from the community.

I think the ESP dev's don't care much about price, unfortunately; its the 2012 attitude: just put it out there and people will come.  Unfortunately it's 2016 and price matters, because we are ALL here to make a buck, not because of ideological reasons.

Please reduce PoW reward.

███████████
  █████████████████████
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
den5221

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 09:34:45 PM

Just excuses and promises.
I am sorry for you guys.
And sorry for the investors.
BBoBB

Activity: 346

Do it right or don't do it at all.

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 09:38:15 PM

Well i am just saying what I think this coin needs, and I want to know if reducing the exagerately huge PoW mining rewards of this coin is in the actual dev plans.

Right now market is way oversupplied. If nothing is done to reduce the offer, as I have seen it happen elsewhere, this coin will slowly die out of lack of interest from the community.

I think the ESP dev's don't care much about price, unfortunately; its the 2012 attitude: just put it out there and people will come.  Unfortunately it's 2016 and price matters, because we are ALL here to make a buck, not because of ideological reasons.

I can't but disagree with you...
We do not need the PoW reward reduced...
What we need is to come up with usages for ESP that contrast the reward to start the healthy circulation of the coin.

At the moment.. the only circulation is mine-sell which is a dead-end street suitable only for dump coins

ESP isn't .. and can be confirmed by the statements of the dev team such as "started this project not only to get our name out but to create something useful and worthwhile in the crypto-community. Monetary value is not what we cared about"

So if it's up to vote... I vote no for PoW drop and i urge the community to support the project by suggesting/developing means/services that utilize ESP and that for sure will drive the valuation of ESP up coupled with the efforts of the DEV team ongoing plan.
BBoBB

Activity: 346

Do it right or don't do it at all.

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 09:38:53 PM

Just excuses and promises.
I am sorry for you guys.
And sorry for the investors.

Don't be sorry except for the shortsighted..
Noojna

Activity: 687

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 09:52:12 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2016, 10:21:08 PM by Noojna

I can't but disagree with you...
We do not need the PoW reward reduced...
What we need is to come up with usages for ESP that contrast the reward to start the healthy circulation of the coin.

At the moment.. the only circulation is mine-sell which is a dead-end street suitable only for dump coins

ESP isn't .. and can be confirmed by the statements of the dev team such as "started this project not only to get our name out but to create something useful and worthwhile in the crypto-community. Monetary value is not what we cared about"

So if it's up to vote... I vote no for PoW drop and i urge the community to support the project by suggesting/developing means/services that utilize ESP and that for sure will drive the valuation of ESP up coupled with the efforts of the DEV team ongoing plan.

OK - I really do agree with you regarding how useful ESP has to become. But for people to join in the project and spend their precious time on building ESP apps, they have to feel market excitement. With market excitement some quality individuals will join. It's never the other way around, human nature. These quality individuals are the fuel of any coin.

But price movement is what causes excitement/depression. So you just can't just sit there and think price will fix itself, it's not 2012 anymore, and there are (too) many other choices around.

Unfortunately, to break current downward price spiral, price has to come back up like 1000%, and the only way to do this is with someone buying a big chunk of the whole offer.

Problem with buying a significant amount of ESP is that the same huge offer will be there for sale right the next day again, because of mining rewards; so we cannot create a scarcity situation in this spiral. For this reason I call for a PoW reward reduction, or possibly a PoS conversion - staking fellows have to have a stake in the coin to mine by PoS, so they actually tend to believe in the coin and don't dump consistently as PoW miners do.

███████████
  █████████████████████
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 11:44:41 PM

@EVERYONE,

Glad your back CC-Resurgam , and hopefully from here on we can see some tangible movements for ESP Smiley
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 07:42:33 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2016, 08:16:04 AM by Gandalf86

Unfortunately, to break current downward price spiral, price has to come back up like 1000%, and the only way to do this is with someone buying a big chunk of the whole offer.

Problem with buying a significant amount of ESP is that the same huge offer will be there for sale right the next day again, because of mining rewards; so we cannot create a scarcity situation in this spiral. For this reason I call for a PoW reward reduction, or possibly a PoS conversion - staking fellows have to have a stake in the coin to mine by PoS, so they actually tend to believe in the coin and don't dump consistently as PoW miners do.

Haha I would love to buy up the market but unfortunately all my money is still stuck on Novaexchange (who stopped replying and stopped donating to the fundraiser). Even CryptoCoderz offered me to refund the lost amount but stopped replying as well after I told him how much I am missing.  Grin

I think part of the reason the price is so low is also because the community was ditched heavily through that Novaexchange hack. Some people turned their back, some stayed but lost their investment funds. Therefore, few are left buying. The expectations are still high for this project.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
thecirclejerks

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:32:10 AM

Is there a miner that will work with an HD 6450 yet?
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:01:36 PM

I agree on the points but what you say (as well as the way you say it) will change nothing.
I have no doubt that almost everyone here wants to make a buck and can't wait for when the price rises to sell their free ESP. But stating it and hoping it will change the dev's mind makes no sense. They created a coin, gave most of it away and have stated they don't care about the price. They won't change their mind.

The lack of interest from the community is happening because ever since that god damned gpu miner appeared, it has become an obsession of the team. Why couldn't they just fork to use a different algo (the one from hodl hasn't turned to gpu) is beyond me. CPU coins are few and actually a good reason to get noticed is being a cpu only coin.

Reward per block is not big relative to price and supply. If all numbers were divided by 1000 (500m total supply, price up 1000x), reward would be 50 which is typical.
The coin supply issue has been discussed to death. I agree and have advocated reduction but unfortunately its not our choice to make. Just be happy for what you get for free. I hope the situation changes for the better but I no longer expect it to.

Pages: « 1 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 [341] 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: