Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:27:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 [357] 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923761 times)
DonYo

Activity: 432
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:22:52 PM

Will the swap only be done thru exchanges (novaexchange & yobit)?

What about putting up a website where users who have their ESP in wallet can do the swap without having to create account in exchanges?

You should read better...

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 10:53:59 PM

Hi everyone! Is mandatory to withdraw from yobit and cryptopia before the swap? Thanks!

It isn't mandatory but it is definitely recommended. Especially from yobit, since they're known for issues/extreme delay with swaps/upgrading wallets/etc.
so if i already holding my coin from my wallet i don't need to swap it up? just curios mate i have some esp from my desktop wallet so can i keep it there?

Just keep you Espers on your desktop wallet and wait for the news of coin swapping, as the Dev said already before, coin swapping will be done through exchanges thats the reason that they are contacting them as well, so I am thinking it will be automatic once you got your coins on the exchange... so right now its best to pull them out especially from those exchanges that are experiencing withdrawal issues like novaexchange at the moment and yobit which might just hit a problem.
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 10:57:13 PM

Will the swap only be done thru exchanges (novaexchange & yobit)?

What about putting up a website where users who have their ESP in wallet can do the swap without having to create account in exchanges?

I am not sure if those 2 exchanges will a good place to make the coin swap, try a better one like cryptocopia.co.nz which is way better than those 2, making coin swap through an exchange has been the standard and putting a website and doing the swapping there is not a good idea due to several reasons.
Hangterisaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 12:46:43 AM

Hi everyone! Is mandatory to withdraw from yobit and cryptopia before the swap? Thanks!

It isn't mandatory but it is definitely recommended. Especially from yobit, since they're known for issues/extreme delay with swaps/upgrading wallets/etc.
so if i already holding my coin from my wallet i don't need to swap it up? just curios mate i have some esp from my desktop wallet so can i keep it there?

Just keep you Espers on your desktop wallet and wait for the news of coin swapping, as the Dev said already before, coin swapping will be done through exchanges thats the reason that they are contacting them as well, so I am thinking it will be automatic once you got your coins on the exchange... so right now its best to pull them out especially from those exchanges that are experiencing withdrawal issues like novaexchange at the moment and yobit which might just hit a problem.

Yeah, i withdrew 413.000.000 from nova. Sended 11 LTC to nova again for trading esp (made a couple million profit again, as good as all buying and selling there past days is done to and from me). Will withdraw that to the day b4 the swap. Dont like to have it there on such events.
Tekna

Activity: 268

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:34:10 AM

Yeah, i withdrew 413.000.000 from nova. Sended 11 LTC to nova again for trading esp (made a couple million profit again, as good as all buying and selling there past days is done to and from me). Will withdraw that to the day b4 the swap. Dont like to have it there on such events.

everything is clear, thank you guys!
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:47:34 AM

wow you made a good trade their mate me I will keep my coin now from my wallet so I will be ready when the swap has been completely made.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Hangterisaan

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 11:51:02 AM

wow you made a good trade their mate me I will keep my coin now from my wallet so I will be ready when the swap has been completely made.

Yeah, i deposited 10.71 LTC on 19/08 and it is 12.41 now.  Same thing for the days before when i got the 415.000.000.
szachta

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 12:18:51 PM

Swap proces is start?
Hangterisaan

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 12:48:49 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2016, 01:03:12 PM by Hangterisaan

Swap proces is start?

No not yet. Keep an eye on here. Dev's will inform us in due time.
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 02:31:39 PM

@Everyone -

Thank you all for waiting so patiently while we run through some final testing before we launch a public test and then recompile for official swap launch over the course of this week.
To go along with this there were some changes made to the reference BTC Source version we used as a base.

We regrettably couldn't (due to constraints for a timely swap launch) work with the 0.10+ source versions and for ease of implementation we went with a slightly older 0.09+ source.
This decision was made in order to provide you the community with the promised messaging system (given very crude and rough around the edges) upon time of launch.

That being said, we can simply take the time to upgrade the utilized 0.09+ reference source to a 0.10+ as it requires mostly just time while having a function already available for use when we go live.

We'll post again with some teasers and begin prepping the ANN for the change along with finalizing the Roadmap.

As always, thank you guys! Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 02:35:38 PM

@Everyone -

Thank you all for waiting so patiently while we run through some final testing before we launch a public test and then recompile for official swap launch over the course of this week.
To go along with this there were some changes made to the reference BTC Source version we used as a base.

We regrettably couldn't (due to constraints for a timely swap launch) work with the 0.10+ source versions and for ease of implementation we went with a slightly older 0.09+ source.
This decision was made in order to provide you the community with the promised messaging system (given very crude and rough around the edges) upon time of launch.

That being said, we can simply take the time to upgrade the utilized 0.09+ reference source to a 0.10+ as it requires mostly just time while having a function already available for use when we go live.

We'll post again with some teasers and begin prepping the ANN for the change along with finalizing the Roadmap.

Thanks for the update Dev team, just wondering how long will be the wait? one week time or less than that? Smiley
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 02:42:19 PM

@Everyone -

Thanks for the update Dev team, just wondering how long will be the wait? one week time or less than that? Smiley

Less than one week, (Everything should start to happen this week, i.e. Public test for a day or two then recompile and swap will begin , next week we will be purely in swap process which will continue for a couple months)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 02:43:50 PM

@Everyone -

Less than one week, (Everything should start to happen this week, i.e. Public test for a day or two then recompile and swap will begin , next week we will be purely in swap process which will continue for a couple months)

Thanks for the update and clarification dev team!
Take the red pill

Activity: 416

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 02:45:09 PM

@Everyone -

So in one week there will be only ESP/BTC market  Grin
Hangterisaan

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 02:46:40 PM

@Everyone -

The swap, will this be a 1 time possibility per adres? Or will i be able to swap it in pieces?
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 02:54:04 PM

So in one week there will be only ESP/BTC market  Grin

Only time and community interest will tell.

The swap, will this be a 1 time possibility per adres? Or will i be able to swap it in pieces?

You may swap in pieces Smiley We will be working closely with everyone and anyone interested during the swap so that this is done smoothly and hassle free.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
E1337

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 03:25:32 PM

Exciting news. Do you need any help from community? Feel free to ask
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 03:42:19 PM

Exciting news. Do you need any help from community? Feel free to ask

We definitely will want the community's assistance! Smiley

Right now we are just running some final in-house tests before converting the in wallet mining system and Client Control System into the new source base.
Also making sure that the staking cap is functioning properly so that everyone can stake and have fun not just giant bag holders.

Also, testing out the shiny new Client launcher which has the utility which was recently released for the current chain built in.
There are honestly so many features we want to build into this it's just a matter of time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:03:07 PM

Since the two chains will have to run simultaneously for a while, will there be problems if one computer runs both the new and old wallet/chains?

Are you planning to make the swap process automated, manual or both?
By automated, I imagine some system where you run a node that monitors a specific wallet to which swappers deposit old ESP, provide a new ESP address in comments and then a transaction is made to that new address providing the coins to swappers.

Manual I imagine some email for people to provide txid of sending old ESP to swap address and providing new ESP address.

CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 04:36:41 PM

Since the two chains will have to run simultaneously for a while, will there be problems if one computer runs both the new and old wallet/chains?

Are you planning to make the swap process automated, manual or both?
By automated, I imagine some system where you run a node that monitors a specific wallet to which swappers deposit old ESP, provide a new ESP address in comments and then a transaction is made to that new address providing the coins to swappers.

Manual I imagine some email for people to provide txid of sending old ESP to swap address and providing new ESP address.

There will be absolutely no issue running the old client and new client side by side.
The old client will receive an update to make sure this is the case Smiley

You actually nailed it in terms of swap procedure. We will have a automated and manual just as you described (stop reading our minds! Tongue)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
Pages: « 1 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 [357] 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: