Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:15:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 [393] 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923798 times)
4emily

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:47:49 AM

Thank you for your support Smiley, The full client is going to be pretty cool. Think you guys will like it.
please the link to esp1 wallet i need to swap the coins

not sure if this is what you mean:

Coinswap from ESP to ESP2
https://novaexchange.com/coinswap/4/

------------------

Clicking on my existing wallet application, it automatically upgraded to v0.8.0.5 Alpha, not 0.8.4.1, but works fine - am currently sending batches of ESP1 coins from there to the novaexchange swap address and converting them to ESP2 which I'll then send to the 0.8.4.1 wallet which, being overly cautious perhaps, I've downloaded and installed on another PC.

Is there an upper limit to how many ESP1 coins can be sent in one tx?
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:51:20 AM

Thank you for your support Smiley, The full client is going to be pretty cool. Think you guys will like it.

------------------

Clicking on my existing wallet application, it automatically upgraded to v0.8.0.5 Alpha, not 0.8.04, but works fine - am currently sending batches of ESP1 coins from there to the novaexchange swap address and converting them to ESP2 which I'll then send to the 0.8.04 wallet https://mega.nz/#!GhoilJIY!nbAdx__MeF6-AU4kUYtK0csJin891L74UFStefsA9jw which, being overly cautious perhaps, I've downloaded and installed on another PC.

max 150 inputs per tx, amount depends on input "size".

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:52:11 AM

That's me swapped over my few million coins, looking forward to seeing what this brings I only wish I had ESP so I could see into the future Smiley
Jerry S

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:08:59 AM

------------------

Clicking on my existing wallet application, it automatically upgraded to v0.8.0.5 Alpha, not 0.8.4.1, but works fine - am currently sending batches of ESP1 coins from there to the novaexchange swap address and converting them to ESP2 which I'll then send to the 0.8.4.1 wallet which, being overly cautious perhaps, I've downloaded and installed on another PC.

i mean where to download the esp1 wallet cos i still have some esp1 on the wallet.
or is it ok to use the esp2 wallet? cos i only have the wallet.dat of esp1
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 03:02:25 PM

That's me swapped over my few million coins, looking forward to seeing what this brings I only wish I had ESP so I could see into the future Smiley

There'l be more giveaways and ways to get coins after the swap settles down and we finish up the full client and are working on features.
Thanks for being a part of the project! Smiley Much more to come

Precisely. Smiley

i mean where to download the esp1 wallet cos i still have some esp1 on the wallet.

You may download the old ESP(1) wallet >>HERE<<

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 03:23:27 PM

There'l be more giveaways and ways to get coins after the swap settles down and we finish up the full client and are working on features.
Thanks for being a part of the project! Smiley Much more to come

Precisely. Smiley

You may download the old ESP(1) wallet >>HERE<<

any translation bounties dev?
neguinho

Activity: 561

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 03:47:48 PM

deppis that ends this exchange What will happen

m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 03:49:58 PM

I still see many old espers sitting on the sell wall high up . On Ltc market , please wake up no body will buy at those price sell now or swap , if not you will lose you coins . FYI new buyer at 8lat for 12 Ltc , grab it while it's there don't wait

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ljglug

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:09:18 PM

Each can be sent to novaexchange more and less, now I can only send a 1100000, I have about 500 million coins, if at this rate I have 1000 times to send completed, and each can send the number every time, so need longer time to complete. Is there any way to quickly finish it?

super55

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:56:25 PM

Each can be sent to novaexchange more and less, now I can only send a 1100000, I have about 500 million coins, if at this rate I have 1000 times to send completed, and each can send the number every time, so need longer time to complete. Is there any way to quickly finish it?

Sadly i'm having the same problems too.
But mine i only able to send less then 100,000 per-transaction to Novaexchange, and sadly everytime i send my limit getting smaller and smaller...at this rate this will take me several days or several weeks for me to transfer all my ESP1 to Novaexchange.

i really hope the admin can help us to solve this problems.
So we can send/transfer all our ESP1 to Novaexchange in just one go, without doing this over and over again...because this can took several weeks to finished  Undecided

pallas
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:23:09 PM

But mine i only able to send less then 100,000 per-transaction to Novaexchange, and sadly everytime i send my limit getting smaller and smaller...at this rate this will take me several days or several weeks for me to transfer all my ESP1 to Novaexchange.

So we can send/transfer all our ESP1 to Novaexchange in just one go, without doing this over and over again...because this can took several weeks to finished  Undecided

This is a limitation of the old chain, no workaround.
Now everybody has learnt it's better to make less bigger transactions ;-)
You also pay less fees, so...

Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:38:44 PM

So we can send/transfer all our ESP1 to Novaexchange in just one go, without doing this over and over again...because this can took several weeks to finished  Undecided

But there should be a way to automate this, right? I don't know whether it is possible to send coins via the command line, but if it is then you can write a simple script to split the amount of coins to send into many small transactions ... otherwise, our 5 star programmers should be able to do the same in C++ and integrate it into the wallet, possibly in a transparent way so the program itself uses this method if the limit for a single transaction would be exceeded.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 05:44:03 PM

So we can send/transfer all our ESP1 to Novaexchange in just one go, without doing this over and over again...because this can took several weeks to finished  Undecided

But there should be a way to automate this, right? I don't know if it is possible to send coins via the command line, but if it is then you can write a simple script to distribute the amount to send to many small transactions ... otherwise, our 5 star programmers should be able to do the same in C++ and integrate it into the wallet, possibly in a transparent way so the program itself uses this method if the limit for a single transaction would be exceeded.

We'll look into it once the new client has the installer released and we port the system to Mac and Nix.
It's not fun to be limited on the tx but there is a limited amount of items we can focus on at once.

Ofcourse we will do our best to accommodate the requested fix.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
ljglug

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:01:20 PM

But there should be a way to automate this, right? I don't know if it is possible to send coins via the command line, but if it is then you can write a simple script to distribute the amount to send to many small transactions ... otherwise, our 5 star programmers should be able to do the same in C++ and integrate it into the wallet, possibly in a transparent way so the program itself uses this method if the limit for a single transaction would be exceeded.

We'll look into it once the new client has the installer released and we port the system to Mac and Nix.
It's not fun to be limited on the tx but there is a limited amount of items we can focus on at once.

Ofcourse we will do our best to accommodate the requested fix.

Why do I never reply to my private letter to developers?

Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 06:11:24 PM

Espers wallet staking estimator is always a bit too optimistic; perhaps we can improve this in the future.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
pallas
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:12:58 PM

Compile the command line wallet and run:

espersd sendtoaddress ***address*** ***amount***

With a batch file you can run it multiple times automatically

Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:36:49 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2016, 06:53:36 PM by Gandalf86

Compile the command line wallet and run:

espersd sendtoaddress ***address*** ***amount***

With a batch file you can run it multiple times automatically

There you go. Problem solved.  Cool

I don't have the time right now to write a fully documented and foolproof bash script, but maybe someone else can do it?

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 09:19:00 PM

Hey guys can't send your ESP to nova . Sell them on cryptopia

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
elbandi

Activity: 525
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:38:47 PM

Why can you only 100k coin per-transactions?

the old wallet has two limits: max 3M transaction size and max 160 input. do you have dust transactions?  Huh
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 10:12:55 PM

Essentially what is happening is for whatever reason your 100,000 Esp consists of over 160 input transactions.

Simply put, every transaction is like a file. we can only support 160 files at a time, however whenever you send multiple files they get put into a single file. (thus compressing the input transaction from whatever they were to one.

this means of you 160 Input transaction (or files) are say 1 mill each you can only send 160 mil esp at a time. and vice versa if they are 10 each then you can only send 1,600 esp.

So to fix this issue you should avoid dust transactions or "compress them by sending to yourself every once in a while to stack the inputs. (however this will not be an issue in the new chain)

We hope you understand and are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Pages: « 1 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 [393] 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: