Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:07:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 [405] 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923773 times)
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 02:08:48 PM

What about to notify yobit to swap to ESP2 ?

Yobit is just very slow usually. but once they see that there esp1 is about to become worthless they will swap out.
Vin
Legendary

Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 02:09:48 PM

Hello CryptoCoderz, how are you?
I would like ask you an important thing to me and I think for all esp2 community too.
I wrote to you about an interesting feature that maybe will like to you and know implement at esp2 soon.
CV2 wallet has into the CoinControl window a easy an confortable an very useful feature to split big amounts of coins at smaller identicals packets.

What do you think about it, I mean, about implement into esp2 this feature too?, Have you already seen it working?,

Thank you very much.

I have asked this question some time ago.
But sadly now answer yet.

Is it possible to use

splitsize=x

in the .conf file like CLAMS?
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 04:01:56 PM

Have someone used the wallet on a pi for stacking ?
thanks

Yes, I do. Works like a charm, except a little weird problem with the labeling of addresses that the devs know about.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 04:04:24 PM

Hello CryptoCoderz, how are you?
I would like ask you an important thing to me and I think for all esp2 community too.
I wrote to you about an interesting feature that maybe will like to you and know implement at esp2 soon.
CV2 wallet has into the CoinControl window a easy an confortable an very useful feature to split big amounts of coins at smaller identicals packets.

What do you think about it, I mean, about implement into esp2 this feature too?, Have you already seen it working?,

Thank you very much.

I have asked this question some time ago.
But sadly now answer yet.

Is it possible to use

splitsize=x

in the .conf file like CLAMS?

We haven't overlooked your suggestions and though we value them we cannot promise when you will see this feature added.
However, that being said any good idea is given priority and will be worked on.

thanks

Yes, I do. Works like a charm, except a little weird problem with the labeling of addresses that the devs know about.

Yeah, thinking we're going to be purchasing a fe Pi's ourselves to fix that glitch with the keyboard inputs being funky.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
tZKtdvt6

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

Developer

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 04:27:14 PM

All clear. Thanks a lot.
 Smiley

freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 06:14:48 PM

so after the swap is the price of esp2 is higer than the price of esp1 or not?
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:29:54 PM

so after the swap is the price of esp2 is higer than the price of esp1 or not?

Ofcourse it is, just try to compare the price of ESP1 and ESP2 on the LTC Market on novaexchange and cryptopia.co.nz
alexcfr

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:55:30 PM

thanks

did you use the ubuntu link on OP ?
I'm using the Espers.sh on my pi3

go an error :

mkdir: impossible de créer le répertoire « obj »: Le fichier existe
Building LevelDB ...
make[1]: Entering directory '/root/Espers/src/leveldb'
/bin/sh: 1: ./build_detect_platform: Permission denied
Makefile:18: build_config.mk: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
make[1]: *** No rule to make target 'build_config.mk'. Arrêt.
make[1]: Leaving directory '/root/Espers/src/leveldb'
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/Espers/src -I/root/Espers/src/obj -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/include -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/alert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp
/bin/sh ../share/genbuild.sh obj/build.h
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/Espers/src -I/root/Espers/src/obj -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/include -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/version.d -o obj/version.o version.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/Espers/src -I/root/Espers/src/obj -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/include -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/checkpoints.d -o obj/checkpoints.o checkpoints.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/Espers/src -I/root/Espers/src/obj -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/include -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/netbase.d -o obj/netbase.o netbase.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/Espers/src -I/root/Espers/src/obj -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/include -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/addrman.d -o obj/addrman.o addrman.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/Espers/src -I/root/Espers/src/obj -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/include -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/crypter.d -o obj/crypter.o crypter.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/Espers/src -I/root/Espers/src/obj -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/include -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/key.d -o obj/key.o key.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/Espers/src -I/root/Espers/src/obj -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/include -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/init.d -o obj/init.o init.cpp
init.cpp:31:23: fatal error: QTextStream: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
 #include <QTextStream>
                       ^
compilation terminated.
makefile.unix:198: recipe for target 'obj/init.o' failed
make: *** [obj/init.o] Error 1
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:57:08 PM

I've opened an issue on github about the Qt usage in daemon code already.

CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 09:37:12 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2016, 09:51:13 PM by CryptoCoderz

I've opened an issue on github about the Qt usage in daemon code already.

Fixing that now excuse the hiccup!

Please check GitHub for the patch 3 done to v0.8.4.2, you should no longer have issues compiling on Linux

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
Samai

Activity: 781

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 09:58:03 PM

thanks

go an error :

Building LevelDB ...
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/Espers/src -I/root/Espers/src/obj -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/include -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/alert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/Espers/src -I/root/Espers/src/obj -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/include -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/version.d -o obj/version.o version.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/Espers/src -I/root/Espers/src/obj -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/include -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/checkpoints.d -o obj/checkpoints.o checkpoints.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/Espers/src -I/root/Espers/src/obj -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/include -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/netbase.d -o obj/netbase.o netbase.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/Espers/src -I/root/Espers/src/obj -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/include -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/addrman.d -o obj/addrman.o addrman.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/Espers/src -I/root/Espers/src/obj -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/include -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/crypter.d -o obj/crypter.o crypter.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/Espers/src -I/root/Espers/src/obj -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/include -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/key.d -o obj/key.o key.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/Espers/src -I/root/Espers/src/obj -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/include -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/init.d -o obj/init.o init.cpp
 #include <QTextStream>
                       ^
compilation terminated.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.msg15185023#msg15185023  Grin Grin
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 10:10:00 PM

thanks

go an error :

Building LevelDB ...
 #include <QTextStream>
                       ^
compilation terminated.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.msg15185023#msg15185023  Grin Grin

We just corrected this. Please re-download your source from GitHub and try again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
chisefu

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:31:00 AM

Hi, I sent my coins to Nova for the swap, I mined these on launch with my CPU:

Date: 2016-09-23 17:23
To: EMJWabaPpdDpBNYg8yky26U9ZyiQcEVPSE
Debit: -9240116.05 ESP
Net amount: -9240116.05 ESP
Transaction ID: 5060002c346f8ac896f090eb7176e1d32596829e943c63a145f822c2c39190e3

Is there like 3 chains going on here?

m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 01:47:25 AM

Transaction ID: 5060002c346f8ac896f090eb7176e1d32596829e943c63a145f822c2c39190e3

Wow I hope you are not on your own chain , it would be to wasteful

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
chisefu

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:49:28 AM

The wallet instantly connected to 9 nodes, and blocks were moving.  I deposited to the ESP old chain on Nova.
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 02:41:09 AM

The wallet instantly connected to 9 nodes, and blocks were moving.  I deposited to the ESP old chain on Nova.

Be sure that you didn't mix up your ESP1 and ESP2 addresses. MANY people have been doing that lately.

There is an old chain and a new chain. No forks.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
alexcfr

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 08:48:44 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2016, 09:28:32 AM by alexcfr

thanks

go an error :

mkdir: impossible de créer le répertoire « obj »: Le fichier existe
Building LevelDB ...
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/Espers/src -I/root/Espers/src/obj -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/include -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/alert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/Espers/src -I/root/Espers/src/obj -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/include -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/version.d -o obj/version.o version.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/Espers/src -I/root/Espers/src/obj -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/include -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/checkpoints.d -o obj/checkpoints.o checkpoints.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/Espers/src -I/root/Espers/src/obj -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/include -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/netbase.d -o obj/netbase.o netbase.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/Espers/src -I/root/Espers/src/obj -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/include -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/addrman.d -o obj/addrman.o addrman.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/Espers/src -I/root/Espers/src/obj -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/include -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/crypter.d -o obj/crypter.o crypter.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/Espers/src -I/root/Espers/src/obj -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/include -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/key.d -o obj/key.o key.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/Espers/src -I/root/Espers/src/obj -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/include -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/init.d -o obj/init.o init.cpp
 #include <QTextStream>
                       ^
compilation terminated.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.msg15185023#msg15185023  Grin Grin

We just corrected this. Please re-download your source from GitHub and try again.

thanks !

edit:
just try, got this, any idea ?

md_helper.c: In function 'void sha384_addbits_and_close(void*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*, unsigned int)':
md_helper.c:248:5: warning: invalid conversion from 'void*' to 'sph_sha384_context*' [-fpermissive]
  sc = cc;
     ^
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/Espers/src -I/root/Espers/src/obj -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/include -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/db.d -o obj/db.o db.cpp
db.cpp:20:19: fatal error: QString: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
 #include <QString>
                   ^
compilation terminated.
makefile.unix:198: recipe for target 'obj/db.o' failed
tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 09:41:25 AM

0 active connections to the network since the last update of the wallet. node list does not help.Huh?
Samai

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 10:31:20 AM

thanks

go an error :

mkdir: impossible de créer le répertoire « obj »: Le fichier existe
Building LevelDB ...
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/Espers/src -I/root/Espers/src/obj -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/include -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/alert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/Espers/src -I/root/Espers/src/obj -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/include -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/version.d -o obj/version.o version.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/Espers/src -I/root/Espers/src/obj -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/include -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/checkpoints.d -o obj/checkpoints.o checkpoints.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/Espers/src -I/root/Espers/src/obj -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/include -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/netbase.d -o obj/netbase.o netbase.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/Espers/src -I/root/Espers/src/obj -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/include -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/addrman.d -o obj/addrman.o addrman.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/Espers/src -I/root/Espers/src/obj -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/include -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/crypter.d -o obj/crypter.o crypter.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/Espers/src -I/root/Espers/src/obj -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/include -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/key.d -o obj/key.o key.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/Espers/src -I/root/Espers/src/obj -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/include -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/init.d -o obj/init.o init.cpp
 #include <QTextStream>
                       ^
compilation terminated.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.msg15185023#msg15185023  Grin Grin

thanks !

edit:
just try, got this, any idea ?

md_helper.c: In function 'void sha384_addbits_and_close(void*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*, unsigned int)':
md_helper.c:248:5: warning: invalid conversion from 'void*' to 'sph_sha384_context*' [-fpermissive]
  sc = cc;
     ^
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/Espers/src -I/root/Espers/src/obj -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/include -I/root/Espers/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/db.d -o obj/db.o db.cpp
db.cpp:20:19: fatal error: QString: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
 #include <QString>
                   ^
compilation terminated.
makefile.unix:198: recipe for target 'obj/db.o' failed

gcc version?
Samai

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 10:33:30 AM

0 active connections to the network since the last update of the wallet. node list does not help.Huh?

Node list is wrong. Doesn't use it!
Code:
addnode=208.68.36.6:22448
addnode=107.170.212.222:22448
Pages: « 1 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 [405] 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: