Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:10:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 [438] 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923761 times)
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 11:08:13 PM

Today we had 50LTC volume on https://novaexchange.com/market/LTC_ESP2/
Can we make 100LTC/day or even 1BTC/day in one week?
If we could just move price to 1sat=1ESP than we could get from position 474 to 166 on coinmarketcap and reach many many many more people, maybe even a whale  Grin
Imagine that with only 3sat per 1ESP and some daily volume we would break the TOP 100 line!? That would be the cheapest advertising for ESP!

Let me explain it to you again ... the price does represent the value, it does not dictate it. You cannot force a certain price, if you would close lower valued markets nobody would still buy ESP anyway because 1sat is more than the "fair" price for one ESP according to the market consensus. People would trade on the trading thread here again instead of using a BTC market.

Volume represents excitement - there is low excitement right now, just face the facts ... if you want to create volume, try advertising the coin, I'm sure everyone here would like you for doing that! Same for other community members here ... The job of Cryptocoderz is not to advertise the coin, their job is to develop it and they are doing a good job. Everything else is literally up to all those people who are complaining here!

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Simple858

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 07:20:40 AM

Today we had 50LTC volume on https://novaexchange.com/market/LTC_ESP2/
Can we make 100LTC/day or even 1BTC/day in one week?
If we could just move price to 1sat=1ESP than we could get from position 474 to 166 on coinmarketcap and reach many many many more people, maybe even a whale  Grin
Imagine that with only 3sat per 1ESP and some daily volume we would break the TOP 100 line!? That would be the cheapest advertising for ESP!

Let me explain it to you again ... the price does represent the value, it does not dictate it. You cannot force a certain price, if you would close lower valued markets nobody would still buy ESP anyway because 1sat is more than the "fair" price for one ESP according to the market consensus. People would trade on the trading thread here again instead of using a BTC market.

Volume represents excitement - there is low excitement right now, just face the facts ... if you want to create volume, try advertising the coin, I'm sure everyone here would like you for doing that! Same for other community members here ... The job of Cryptocoderz is not to advertise the coin, their job is to develop it and they are doing a good job. Everything else is literally up to all those people who are complaining here!

Thank you for your opinion. I know that if people will not see any money=excitement in ESP very soon they will forget about it and ESPERS will go to crypto dump. That is the reason why I'm trying to make excitement with possible outcome. Only time will tell what will happen.
alexcfr

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 02:12:20 PM

Same for other community members here ... The job of Cryptocoderz is not to advertise the coin, their job is to develop it and they are doing a good job. Everything else is literally up to all those people who are complaining here!

Gandalf86 is right.
Who here want to advertise the coin ?
What could everybody do by himself  for Espers ?

- Change is signature and make a post per day in other bitcointalk (a proper post)
- tweet about ESPERS
- Write something on exchange trollbox
- Write something on a slack (I'm here because of somebody who write on RADS slack)

pick up an action and just do it.

alexcfr

Activity: 304

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 02:24:32 PM

https://twitter.com/DobiDobanes/status/797806991699746821

https://twitter.com/DobiDobanes/status/797805891626078208
E1337

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 04:13:27 PM

Same for other community members here ... The job of Cryptocoderz is not to advertise the coin, their job is to develop it and they are doing a good job. Everything else is literally up to all those people who are complaining here!

Gandalf86 is right.
What could everybody do by himself  for Espers ?

- Change is signature and make a post per day in other bitcointalk (a proper post)
- tweet about ESPERS
- Write something on a slack (I'm here because of somebody who write on RADS slack)

+1, we should always help to spread the world about coin, bitcoin become popular because of community
Pinned promoted post about espers in my crypto related group for couple weeks Grin

g3rszpi

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 07:42:21 PM

can somebody link me an esp1 block explorer?
Samai

Activity: 781
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 07:57:35 PM

can somebody link me an esp1 block explorer?

http://esp.miningalts.com/
Simple858

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 09:00:35 PM

Gandalf86 is right.

- tweet about ESPERS

+1, we should always help to spread the world about coin, bitcoin become popular because of community
Pinned promoted post about espers in my crypto related group for couple weeks Grin

Great... This is also awesome that I found on twitter:

Let's keep up the momentum  Grin
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 07:05:50 PM

Gandalf86 is right.

- tweet about ESPERS

Great... This is also awesome that I found on twitter:

Let's keep up the momentum  Grin

This is simply amazing you guys! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Keep it up! Cheesy

@Everyone

We will be releasing a testnet version of the newest client either today or tomorrow. We've been working on it and as such have been fairly quiet here.
The latest client features include: Messaging system, instant tx, adaptive block sizes, corrected blockrate, Darksend, Built-in mining, PoS Overview, masternodes, and an updated btc reference source (v0.12+)
Some of these features are still new implementations and we would like to run a week long test with the community prior to upgrading Espers to this to avoid any unforeseen issues as we truly believe in delivering a quality project.

At the end of the week (Saturday or Sunday) we will be hosting a live meeting (chat + voice) to discuss with ALL community members about the next events to run with the community fund and also to discuss the testnet that some will have used by then.

Looking forward to the future with you guys!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:33:01 PM

Well, this update is well over my expectations! Congratulations to the devs! :-)

neguinho

Activity: 561

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 07:46:44 PM

festival esp/btc Huh Huh

My9bot

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:52:25 PM

nice work

I'm better with code than with words-SatoshiNakamoto
Espers [ESP]SiteOnBlockchain
smic

Activity: 827

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 08:41:49 PM

Uhm...Masternodes interesting...
what the price for this?
I look forward.  Cool
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 09:18:47 PM

what the price for this?
I look forward.  Cool

We want everyone to be able to launch a node (as price changes we can change the cost of course) but for now it's set to 500K ESP per masternode. Which should be reasonable.

@Everyone,

We will announce exact launch date of the testnet chain later today for tomorrow's scheduled release.
Also, we will be at the same time announcing the exact open community meeting date, which look forward to seeing quite a few of you there.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
Vin
Legendary

Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 09:54:14 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2016, 10:06:06 PM by Vin

what the price for this?
I look forward.  Cool

We want everyone to be able to launch a node (as price changes we can change the cost of course) but for now it's set to 500K ESP per masternode. Which should be reasonable.

@Everyone,

We will announce exact launch date of the testnet chain later today for tomorrow's scheduled release.
Also, we will be at the same time announcing the exact open community meeting date, which look forward to seeing quite a few of you there.

Great news!

Can´t wait to test the new release.

Thank you for your work.
OrsonJ

Activity: 597
Merit: 253

... and the swarm is headed towards us

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 10:36:44 PM

@Everyone

We will be releasing a testnet version of the newest client either today or tomorrow. We've been working on it and as such have been fairly quiet here.
The latest client features include: Messaging system, instant tx, adaptive block sizes, corrected blockrate, Darksend, Built-in mining, PoS Overview, masternodes, and an updated btc reference source (v0.12+)
Some of these features are still new implementations and we would like to run a week long test with the community prior to upgrading Espers to this to avoid any unforeseen issues as we truly believe in delivering a quality project.

At the end of the week (Saturday or Sunday) we will be hosting a live meeting (chat + voice) to discuss with ALL community members about the next events to run with the community fund and also to discuss the testnet that some will have used by then.

Wow that's one hell of an update, great work! Picked up a few more since it's still selling at bargain basement prices on nova. By the way, what happened with the unclaimed coins from the swap and how many were left over?

Zano alias: @orsonj  |  Twitter: @Cryptoschild
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 11:34:00 PM

@Everyone

Wow that's one hell of an update, great work! Picked up a few more since it's still selling at bargain basement prices on nova. By the way, what happened with the unclaimed coins from the swap and how many were left over?

Thank you! We are definitely glad to finally move into our roadmap some more, and delighted to have users like youself.

The unclaimed coins (totalling ~2 Billion ESP2) have been put into a locked wallet designated as the "Community Fund" (we will be releasing the pubKEY for community members to view what happens with the wallet in order to offer transparency to our community).

We've discussed with the community several pages back (don't blame you for not reading all 400 pages lol) that after the end of the swap the unclaimed ESP2 coins would be used for events, giveaways, promotions, etc which would be decided upon during the weekly/monthly meetings with the community members and Dev team. Everyone is encouraged to attend these meetings.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
SushiNoTomato

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 01:00:53 AM

^^^^^ I didn't know there was a swap happening, I can't even remember if I had coins or not, good luck with your quest and I hope you guys finally see the Lite Cheesy
Vin
Legendary

Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 01:19:43 AM

^^^^^ I didn't know there was a swap happening, I can't even remember if I had coins or not, good luck with your quest and I hope you guys finally see the Lite Sats Cheesy

Thanks  Grin
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 01:21:06 AM

^^^^^ I didn't know there was a swap happening, I can't even remember if I had coins or not, good luck with your quest and I hope you guys finally see the Lite Cheesy

The ESP1 chain is still online. If you load your old client and you have coins, PM us, we'll help you out.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
Pages: « 1 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 [438] 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: