Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:27:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 [568] 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923761 times)
luckytimes

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:51:12 AM

love community with this coin everyone working to make it prosper.. gonna just keep adding to my bag at 500000 now.

get at least 25millions as this will be masternode size

When are the masternodes for this coin coming out?
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luckytimes

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 12:04:24 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2017, 12:20:11 PM by luckytimes

This coin is going to take off in my opinion:) I am so glad I bought this last night. Price is already up since then. I cannot wait to see the future of this coin! Once I discovered this coin, I knew it was a winner. I have been looking for a upcoming coin and this one really caught my eye. Tons of potential here I think!
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 12:28:05 PM

Is there any way Yobit could "unfreeze" the wallet and update the Espers coin version? I have a lot of coins on Yobit. I bought more coins on Nove Exchange without a problem but would still like to get my Yobit coins back lol. Thanks

Unfortunately Yobit chain is the old ESP chain ESP1 and that coins are worthless.

yobit same chain?

No! As I explained above.

love community with this coin everyone working to make it prosper.. gonna just keep adding to my bag at 500000 now.

There isn't a fixed date for "masternode" release. Dev is working on a new masternode (let's call it masternode coz is much more popular this days) implementation wich will have to be done from scratch to say so... wich means will take some time.
luckytimes

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 12:48:03 PM

Is there any way Yobit could "unfreeze" the wallet and update the Espers coin version? I have a lot of coins on Yobit. I bought more coins on Nove Exchange without a problem but would still like to get my Yobit coins back lol. Thanks

Unfortunately Yobit chain is the old ESP chain ESP1 and that coins are worthless.

yobit same chain?

No! As I explained above.

There isn't a fixed date for "masternode" release. Dev is working on a new masternode (let's call it masternode coz is much more popular this days) implementation wich will have to be done from scratch to say so... wich means will take some time.

Thanks for the reply. Do you think the Masternodes will come out within a few months?
kingcrimson
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 12:57:04 PM

Get the new chain on yobit and it will most definitely succeed.
Exchange is the big problem with Espers, no one likes nova
It has a cool name and masternode attract people in hordes
Predicting for 50-100 sat potential
luckytimes

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:05:37 PM

I agree. Yobit needs to list the new version of the coin and unfreeze the wallet. Coinexchange and Nova are good exchangers but don't have a ton of volume. This coin needs to get on Bittrex or Polo. I could see this coin going to 500 sats one day if that was to happen.
ztumppi

Activity: 161

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:19:45 PM

Guys is there any possibility of adding this coin to yobit or cryptopia(new chain)?

Some people can't add this coin with new chain to their blockfolio app Sad
If someone wants to pay 0.2 or 0.5 BTC (what they ask to swap a coin) then we can get new espers on yobit, the dev or either myself dont think its worth the money, since espers is already on many exchanges.. Swapping the coin should be on yobits responsibility since thats what they make the money from (buying and selling the coins)

To be honest, yobit has so fucking bad reputation all over, i rather keep it on nova and coinexchange than yobit..
luckytimes

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:26:28 PM

Guys is there any possibility of adding this coin to yobit or cryptopia(new chain)?

If someone wants to pay 0.2 or 0.5 BTC (what they ask to swap a coin) then we can get new espers on yobit, the dev or either myself dont think its worth the money, since espers is already on many exchanges.. Swapping the coin should be on yobits responsibility since thats what they make the money from (buying and selling the coins)

To be honest, yobit has so fucking bad reputation all over, i rather keep it on nova and coinexchange than yobit..

Would that fixed the wallet issue on Yobit? I have coins stuck in there and want them to go to version 2 of the coin. I think the coin being back on Yobit would be a good thing. Just my opinion though.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 01:33:45 PM

Yobit        -> has the old (fake) coins, they don't seem to change that.
Cryptopia  -> they don't have the better relationship with devs(CryptoCoderz) so it's a no too...

What about https://www.coinexchange.io  do they have the real Espers coin or fake?

Also what's making Espers go up?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:47:01 PM

For Yobit in order to list the new Espers and delist the old Espers (and delete the funds), they
1. would need to admit that they messed everything up
2. deal with hundreds of people screaming "Yobit stole my money". By keeping the old coin, at least nobody will start screaming around, even though the money is lost anyway. So it is easier for them this way, in terms of reputation.

"Swapping" does not make sense, because you will hardly find anyone who would give his new Espers for the totally worthless ESP1! What is needed is to list ESP2 from scratch. Maybe they would at least agree to list ESP2 and still leave the old ESP listed for eternity.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
2bfree

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 01:49:20 PM

For Yobit in order to list the new Espers and delist the old Espers (and delete the funds), they
1. would need to admit that they messed everything up
2. deal with hundreds of people screaming "Yobit stole my money". By keeping the old coin, at least nobody will start screaming around, even though the money is lost anyway. So it is easier for them this way, in terms of reputation.

"Swapping" does not make sense, because you will hardly find anyone who would give his new Espers for the totally worthless ESP1! What is needed is to list ESP2 from scratch. Maybe they would at least agree to list ESP2 and still leave the old ESP listed for eternity.

Sounds like this needs to be resolved so no one gests scammed!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:04:26 PM

Thanks for the reply. Do you think the Masternodes will come out within a few months?

Probably yes.

What about https://www.coinexchange.io  do they have the real Espers coin or fake?

Coinexchange.io is OK. Is one of the official exchanges of ESP2.
BelgianBoy

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:19:48 PM

Would that fixed the wallet issue on Yobit? I have coins stuck in there and want them to go to version 2 of the coin. I think the coin being back on Yobit would be a good thing. Just my opinion though.

Ill try to explain once more, like some others tried i see. Your coins are lost even if they change to esp2. There was a swap many months ago to swap from esp1 to esp2.
If you didnt swap than your coins are: lost/useless/shit. There is nothing to do, you had 3months to do the swap.
If someone wanna pay the money to update the chain there: your free to do.
In our opinion: this should be in there listingfee. They ask for paying twice. Yobit is a scam.

Yes it's me, the former ESP Billionaire. Sold some to build 5rigs with 30 GTX1070 Wink. Still big believer and very big bag holder. Want the same? Buy and hold!
2bfree

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 03:23:42 PM

Ill try to explain once more, like some others tried i see. Your coins are lost even if they change to esp2. There was a swap many months ago to swap from esp1 to esp2.
If you didnt swap than your coins are: lost/useless/shit. There is nothing to do, you had 3months to do the swap.
In our opinion: this should be in there listingfee. They ask for paying twice. Yobit is a scam.

I might be slow and stupid. So correct me if I'm wrong. the only place to get this coin where no one will come and tell me a month from now I lost the coin is CoinExhchange.io???

Is that correct or I'm not getting it?Huh

luckytimes

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:27:18 PM

I might be slow and stupid. So correct me if I'm wrong. the only place to get this coin where no one will come and tell me a month from now I lost the coin is CoinExhchange.io???

I think Coinexchange and Nova have the new coin. Is this correct guys? I want to send my coins from Nova to coinexchange.io. I also want to make sure both websites have the new coin Smiley
wojteks102

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:38:03 PM

Yobit        -> has the old (fake) coins, they don't seem to change that.
Cryptopia  -> they don't have the better relationship with devs(CryptoCoderz) so it's a no too...

What about https://www.coinexchange.io  do they have the real Espers coin or fake?

Also what's making Espers go up?

1. On ESP chart u can see stairs so i guess it can be a regularity in chart of that coin.
2. When I was looking for some coins to invest which ANNs are on BCT I saw ESP theard and when i looked at the price the first thing in my mind was: "WHY THIS COIN IS SOOOOO CHEAP?", i bought some and on next day the price was about 3 times higher. There isn't so many coins that have got over 500 pages conversation.
3. Other algorithm than mainstream crypto - that thing imo is important in longterm because at one day x11,ethash,equihash and some other algos will be with lower interest and that will be a moment for algos like HMQ1725 , NIST5 and some others to shine.
4. Strong community - example: I asked about something, I waited about 30mins and refreshed theard and saw 2 answers Smiley So that isn't a sign of "dead" coin. Devs are also here so that is just a confirmation of that.
5. Cool logo and name - maybe it's funny to you but u have to look in that point in some cases, look at DOGE example is this coin a "mile step" of cryptocurrency? Now, NO! It's just decent but people are still interested in buying DOGEs.
6. You can stake that coin on POSWallet so u dont need to have got ur computer turned on and esp wallet opened 24h/7day - It's the best free adversite of coin Smiley just poswallet Smiley
7. This coin hasn't been on bigger exchange yet, so there is another place in price to growth.

Smiley
BelgianBoy

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:40:45 PM

I think Coinexchange and Nova have the new coin. Is this correct guys? I want to send my coins from Nova to coinexchange.io. I also want to make sure both websites have the new coin Smiley

I have coins at: novaexchange, coinexchange, poswallet. These exchanges are correct, you can sell and buy there. I have done it during the last months.
The exchanges on page1 are the correct exchanges.

Sending from nova or any other exchange/wallet to coinexchange takes long time, just letting you know :p

Yes it's me, the former ESP Billionaire. Sold some to build 5rigs with 30 GTX1070 Wink. Still big believer and very big bag holder. Want the same? Buy and hold!
luckytimes

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:22:03 PM

I have coins at: novaexchange, coinexchange, poswallet. These exchanges are correct, you can sell and buy there. I have done it during the last months.

Sending from nova or any other exchange/wallet to coinexchange takes long time, just letting you know :p

How long does it take to send Esper coin from Nova to Coinexchange? Just curious.
BelgianBoy

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:23:32 PM

How long does it take to send Esper coin from Nova to Coinexchange? Just curious.

If i remember correctly it needs 14confirmations and takes minimum 3hours

33Bit

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:57:40 PM

On New blockchain (markets):

https://www.novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ESP2/

https://www.novaexchange.com/market/LTC_ESP2/

https://poswallet.com/exchange/esp_posw/

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/ESP/BTC

Pages: « 1 ... 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 [568] 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: