Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:37:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 [521] 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923761 times)
neguinho

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 09:11:34 PM

so PoS & solo/pool PoW broken for 2 months and the blockchain chains didnt stop so far ..
Who was recovering the blocks for all that time ?!

I set my miner to solo it and I found 5 blocks over about 10 hours... it is giving pow blocks to people at random it seems like...

Funny thing is that price for ESP sucks, but we are still here... Is ESP next to rise!?
What I want to wait for

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neguinho

Activity: 561

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 12:31:17 AM

On page 600 WILL BE ON SATOSHI Huh Huh Huh

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:16:34 AM

we can't say it yet mate its still depend to those who's trading for it, as we don't have any time frame when the price will rise up
to 1 sat per esp but keeps on holding its been almost a year but we are still here and keep the discussion open still waiting
for more progress regarding to this project.
UGC

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 04:41:39 AM

we can't say it yet mate its still depend to those who's trading for it, as we don't have any time frame when the price will rise up
to 1 sat per esp but keeps on holding its been almost a year but we are still here and keep the discussion open still waiting

ESPERS is a holder. It possible to have 10sat on page 600 or even more. Ripple has almost 2× circulating Supply of ESP with 2890sat, so the supply is not an issue. We all must start to promote ESPERS and get it on at least 1 chinese exchange to start some PUMP
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 05:27:55 AM

ESPERS is a holder. It possible to have 10sat on page 600 or even more. Ripple has almost 2× circulating Supply of ESP with 2890sat, so the supply is not an issue. We all must start to promote ESPERS and get it on at least 1 chinese exchange to start some PUMP

+1 All I can say

1638 blocks to go... get your miners ready  Grin

Indeed everyone at the ready, not much longer to wait. Thank you all for your patience

Hi,

With CPU Miner is it also normal to have all rejected?

Regards,
Yeah, thats the way it is atm, gonna be forked on block 667k and it should be fixed then Smiley

Okk, As I have not mined anything for 24 hours I did not know if it worked, it is the first time I have ESPERS and I do not know every time I usually find a block. I'm mining at 125kh/s, Should I have mined something? Or is it normal?

Thanks!!!!

And that is why u are living in poverty. Whatever society says u need to do, disregard that. U are free to choose ur own lifepath and no one can interrupt ur private space with offputting suggestions. If someone prods u or insists that u should mine an altcoin against ur will spit that person in the eyes. I was teaching other newbies how to make money and all of them were grateful to me for all financial advises I gave them.
Tell me where you see someone encouraging him to miner ESP? you must be butthurt lol

Dang who peed in your cereal this morning? As stated making your own decisions in the crypto world is VERY important. We work on Espers, there is a lot more coming and always will be more coming as far as progress and development goes but that doesn't mean I'm going to go around telling everyone to mine it. That's up to them.

That would be nice, don't see why not. That's really up to users and outside onlookers. The coin has almost been around for a year, CryptoCoderz will be doing a get together with the community next week for an Anniversary party and celebrating one year of Espers (with some cool stuff coming for the celebration)

Well neither I nor the rest of the team actually buy or "pump" the market, it is completely organic. So it's completely reliant on userbase and public interest.

In the meantime we will continue to offer new and unique features and continue development as we always have.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:28:50 AM

I remember when this coin was 3-4 satoshi, then there was heaps of volume in LTC
Simple858

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 07:20:10 AM

I remember when this coin was 3-4 satoshi, then there was heaps of volume in LTC

Soon this will not only be a memory but reality
VersiJinx

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 09:58:23 AM

Any plans currently on a mining pool once 667k hits? Just curious Smiley
Hangterisaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:30:23 AM

Want to get in satoshi leage? Close LTC market. Simple as that. Look at all those other coins. Come on, even topaz is what? 2000 satoshi?
mtjnkee

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:22:07 PM

So.... I apparently missed the boat. How can I convert 17million ESP coins to ESP2? Left the wallet on a server that I literally haven't checked in a year. Did I miss out? Advice anyone?

Sorry you are wayyy too late. The swap is over, your old ESP balances are not valid any more. Sorry bud!  Undecided

Well that's lame. I guess the definition of "investment" isn't the same for me as it is for others. Last time I'll help these developers by jumping on their coin. If I had mined gold and the standard changed to platinum I'd still be able to convert it to something worthwhile. That's the whole point of investing into something. So basically I'd assume the devs just kept the milliions of ESP2 that didnt get converted? Great job guys.

Also the old chain was swapped from half a year ago, if you somehow purchased the old coins from someone your qualms are with them and not us.
We publicly announced addresses of the now dubbed community fund after swapping, addresses were made public at that time alonng with total amount unswapped. At that point the client with the unswapped coins was powered off and only turned on periodically to fund some of the current promotions or sent to Nova as a part of their refund from the hack they had when they first started as they are upstanding and returned any coins claimed lost. This again is old news and buried hundreds of pages back so I can understand the question surfacing

At this point your claim of unfair actions by not having them swap continue from its original two month long period which should have been more than enough time to swap is void, anyone can claim they have the old chain, even possibly running a private copy as we've taken all the nodes offline for it and demand a swap which as you can see is just another way to attempt to scam the devs lol. We've already announced numerous times that yobit refuses to update their version which is not under our control

For starters, I am not angry. I understand the risks. I would think most of your participants have mined, purchased or maybe even contributed to the development of numerous new coins and have had a loss before.

I jumped onto ESP day 1 of the bitcointalk ANN. I am sorry that your first reaction is to think I am "claiming" whatever while suggesting I have negative motives. I guess that's what I get for holding a million of your coins in high hopes. We can math it up if you like, what exactly is 1 million ESP or ESP2 worth? LMAO, right? Big money scheme I've got going here.

For someone that had high hopes for your project and refused to dump on the first day of sale that comment is a bit of a kick in the gut.

Honestly after the ESP value was less than 1 satoshi for over a month I just left the wallet on my server and walked away from it hoping that it would one day increase its value. After all, the main thing being stated by all holders of this coin is that it was a long term investment and to just hold the coins. So that is what I did. After loosing over a grand on the ETC opening I stepped away from all coins for a while. So I just happened to fire up some old wallets off the server and check things out and that is when I realized that things had changed with this coin.  You apparently still have the old coin and from a previous comment you are holding it for future promotions (I would expect these would be a ESP2 promotion that has been converted from ESP). It is whatever, penny coin anyways and with a coin that is supposed to be a long term investment to completely change its stripes mid stroke it is best to stay away from such a model.

Good luck everyone, I will no longer participate but I would hope that eventually ESP does get off the ground. And no, I am not bitter or angry over this but I am a bit shocked that you left no way for long term investors of your coin to come back to you and still be a part of your project. I've bought into many coins and ALL of the others are still there with an update to the wallet and a dat restore I still have their coins. Not everyone is sitting at their rigs monitoring every minute of every coin that is out there. If you claim its a long term investment don't get mad when people come back in a yr wanting to know what happened.
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:35:30 PM

Want to get in satoshi leage? Close LTC market. Simple as that. Look at all those other coins. Come on, even topaz is what? 2000 satoshi?

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:31:03 PM

For starters, I am not angry. I understand the risks. I would think most of your participants have mined, purchased or maybe even contributed to the development of numerous new coins and have had a loss before.

I jumped onto ESP day 1 of the bitcointalk ANN. I am sorry that your first reaction is to think I am "claiming" whatever while suggesting I have negative motives. I guess that's what I get for holding a million of your coins in high hopes. We can math it up if you like, what exactly is 1 million ESP or ESP2 worth? LMAO, right? Big money scheme I've got going here.

For someone that had high hopes for your project and refused to dump on the first day of sale that comment is a bit of a kick in the gut.

Honestly after the ESP value was less than 1 satoshi for over a month I just left the wallet on my server and walked away from it hoping that it would one day increase its value. After all, the main thing being stated by all holders of this coin is that it was a long term investment and to just hold the coins. So that is what I did. After loosing over a grand on the ETC opening I stepped away from all coins for a while. So I just happened to fire up some old wallets off the server and check things out and that is when I realized that things had changed with this coin.  You apparently still have the old coin and from a previous comment you are holding it for future promotions (I would expect these would be a ESP2 promotion that has been converted from ESP). It is whatever, penny coin anyways and with a coin that is supposed to be a long term investment to completely change its stripes mid stroke it is best to stay away from such a model.

Good luck everyone, I will no longer participate but I would hope that eventually ESP does get off the ground. And no, I am not bitter or angry over this but I am a bit shocked that you left no way for long term investors of your coin to come back to you and still be a part of your project. I've bought into many coins and ALL of the others are still there with an update to the wallet and a dat restore I still have their coins. Not everyone is sitting at their rigs monitoring every minute of every coin that is out there. If you claim its a long term investment don't get mad when people come back in a yr wanting to know what happened.

Sorry to see you go bud. I see your point but apparently no other of the coins that you hold had a swap, because swaps always end because otherwise people could mine the old coin at much lower difficulty and swap it to the high-value new coin, so that is not a possibility.

You apparently still have the old coin and from a previous comment you are holding it for future promotions (I would expect these would be a ESP2 promotion that has been converted from ESP).

That is not 100% accurate; The promotions will be done in ESP 2.0. What devs are holding are the pre-mined coins on the new chain that were NOT swapped for old ESP.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
mtjnkee

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 04:05:20 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2017, 04:39:12 PM by mtjnkee

Honestly after the ESP value was less than 1 satoshi for over a month I just left the wallet on my server and walked away from it hoping that it would one day increase its value. After all, the main thing being stated by all holders of this coin is that it was a long term investment and to just hold the coins. So that is what I did. After loosing over a grand on the ETC opening I stepped away from all coins for a while. So I just happened to fire up some old wallets off the server and check things out and that is when I realized that things had changed with this coin.  You apparently still have the old coin and from a previous comment you are holding it for future promotions (I would expect these would be a ESP2 promotion that has been converted from ESP). It is whatever, penny coin anyways and with a coin that is supposed to be a long term investment to completely change its stripes mid stroke it is best to stay away from such a model.

Sorry to see you go bud. I see your point but apparently no other of the coins that you hold had a swap, because swaps always end because otherwise people could mine the old coin at much lower difficulty and swap it to the high-value new coin, so that is not a possibility.

You apparently still have the old coin and from a previous comment you are holding it for future promotions (I would expect these would be a ESP2 promotion that has been converted from ESP).

That is not 100% accurate; The promotions will be done in ESP 2.0. What devs are holding are the pre-mined coins on the new chain that were NOT swapped for old ESP.

It's got a good community backing it. A lot of the users I see still current have been here since the start. Since I missed the swap and lost out on my original jump I only blame myself. Really was just asking about it originally and only curious if I could somehow get back into the game. And since I didn't swap I could accept it but just wanted to point out that a "long term investment" is more than just a few months and usually your investment doesn't change itself into something you cant use.

I didn't like the accusation of being called fraudulent in some way or the suggestion as it may have been. All hashes are time stamped, you would be able to verify every transaction was before the swap in my wallet off the original blockchain. But I guess I could have somehow magically changed that info across the board on all nodes.

I use my own power, spend more than I should on equipment and exchanges and when I use it towards another persons project to help out the last thing needed is to be considered the enemy. And to that end I have lost the care to support it anymore. Got plenty of other devs out there grateful to their supporters and community.

Best of luck guys, I wasn't trying to be a hassle (:
Hangterisaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 05:05:20 PM

And yet i am right. Litecoin market was the worst thing that could happen to ESP. Coins wich offer nothing but a frozen blockchain is sold for 20.000 to 30.000 times more. The only thing it has in advantage? NO ltc market. Close all markets but BTC and it will grow.
sulfurtank

Activity: 592

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 05:14:36 PM

so PoS & solo/pool PoW broken for 2 months and the blockchain chains didnt stop so far ..
Who was recovering the blocks for all that time ?!

I set my miner to solo it and I found 5 blocks over about 10 hours... it is giving pow blocks to people at random it seems like...

Funny thing is that price for ESP sucks, but we are still here... Is ESP next to rise!?

Yeap u are right. I was painting bright future for it until the source I trust told me that I am gonna be kicked out of the loop for a year if I put my family's money into it. I followed dat advice and revoked my support. Never again. I would beat my head against a concrete wall rather than buy in to esp. In fact I'm dumping. More and more fresh esp will be thrown onto the market by the hands of mine.
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 05:36:25 PM

And yet i am right. Litecoin market was the worst thing that could happen to ESP. Coins wich offer nothing but a frozen blockchain is sold for 20.000 to 30.000 times more. The only thing it has in advantage? NO ltc market. Close all markets but BTC and it will grow.

Dude. It's about the coin supply. I've explained this to you before like 2 or 3 times. Price = Market Cap / Coin Supply. You have to compare market caps to have any meaningful comparison. And it doesn't help to have a 1 sat market but with no volume. So the actual value is some function of the market cap and the trading volume.

UGC

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 09:54:01 PM

This is going to be fun in few days.
eye-drop

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:51:06 PM

Hi all. Have not been active for a long time. Just want to say that its good to see the Espers community sticking together.
Long life to Espers   Smiley

⋐ripto⋐oderz [ESPERS] Announcement
Algorithm hmq1725 PoW/PoR Web on Blockchain Encrypted Email System
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085

hi =D

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 12:51:42 AM

I'm here, and with a good deal of Espers in HOLD, expect new block to mining!
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:16:57 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2017, 03:19:55 PM by gawlea

Help us get listed on MERCATOX.

We give 5000 $ESP for your time! Thanks!

Or a big thanks if you don't need the coins Cheesy

https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=12176

Thanks!

Pages: « 1 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 [521] 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: