Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:09:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 [526] 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923761 times)
micdvd85

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

BAM

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:14:17 AM

Nothing works as usually.
Only POS difficulty changed.
So tired about big promises and no fixes.
Coders promised to implement wallet mining feature months ago saying "tomorrow it will be released", and still nothing.
Now POW is not working how was promised a week ago. I expected this to happen.

Wrong, lmao. POW difficulty just changed on my end...

POW difficulty went up with the new POW block that was just solved....

http://espers.thecryptochat.net/tx/373dddd443f566fa50bd1d4fdd2490021b7620165306a00b2d0b5c88fdc164e1

So dif works, but PoW itself still dosen't, now isnt THAT even better?  Sad  (im being sarcastic, thats even worse then b4)
as now dif will go up but we STILL cant mine anything but rejects for every 3.5 mins, great....
sigh, i wish i didnt like this coin so much, i cant stop checking to see if it works yet, which of course it dosent...

My guess is that since it went soo long with no POS blocks that it thinks it needs to catch up right now which is why it is allowing so many POS blocks compaired to POW blocks, either that or since everyone and their mom probably has their wallets open right now I bet the weight of all those coins trying to stake is blowing away any chance at trying to get a POW. The boooos are still going out because the POW diff is .000366, which is still very low, it has gone up from .0002 which is a very good sign, like I said, once more POW blocks start getting solved and that difficulty comes back up those rejects should go away.

I hope your right dude, but tbh that dosent even make sense to me, why would rejects happen because of DIFFICULTY? :/
idk, this is a weird coded coin, who knows, maybe thats part of the code somehow lol
i think an "update" was thrown out to get us off OPs back, but nothing was changed much imo (i mean the proof is in the PoW, it DONT WORK)

I heard that there was something that they merged this coin with, it began with a V I think... I don't remember what it was called, like vector or something. But I was told that the code for that forces certain blocktimes or difficulties, basically making certain that a block cannot be solved to quickly or something... I don't remember exactly how the conversation went because at the time I wasn't invested in this coin at all so I didn't pay it much attention, but I was basically told that blocks have to meet very strict standards before the program will allow them into the chain or something. That would be a question that the dev would have to answer when he is on. So it was explained to me that the difficulty and what the code it was merged with wanted were different so it rejects them all... idk

ya man velocity, i have been here... lol
this is NOT what is supposed to happen, velocity forced the 3.5 min blocks yes, but it was a crazy idea, we had NO miners but maybe 3 people, and so THIS fix was supposed to bring back mining, but it does not.
How easy is it too tell people "it will fix itself with this update in 3 weeks" when you are working for 2 new projects and need this community off your back for a few weeks. Low and behold the day comes, nothing is fixed. what a farce, and people like me feel like the whole thing was bullshit so he could work on INSANECOIN and try make some money :/ which is fine, IF HES HONEST AND STR8 UP. lieing and BSing fixes only makes them look like all they care about is money here (and ESP dosent make any so no time for it for him apparently)

See, you know more than I do lol, I am honestly about ot go to bed because I work nights and I have been awake far too long but if it means anything I am going to leave my miner running, burning electricity, because I have faith that it is going to start working somehow... I've seen both difficulties go up, well the POW has only gone up once... but idk... I'm just hoping lol, night everyone! I hope I wake up to a lot of green YES!

i like your attitude Smiley
Nite man

Trust me, if POW was even slighlty working i would have found something. NOTHING since block 376350 and i have 10500 kh/s on it, and if it is working and some people get esp it is not worth it anyway, i need about 2.000.000 a day to make more than my other coins. Stopping miner now and dumping what i have left while i still get something for it. Glad i sold my 100's of millions at +250 litoshi lol.

And I had 7500 kh/s on it when it was first started out, what's your point? The point was exactly like I said at the very begining, the Diff needed time to ramp up... I woke up and found the my comp solved quite a few blocks... once the diff got high enough to even out both POW and POS everything started working just fine from what I could tell.

Hi, now you mined and stake correctly? because I Since yesterday at 23:30 not mined and staked nothing,

I am not at home currently, I am at work. But when I woke up and checked my computer I had found quite a few POW blocks and the miner was no longer showing "Booooos." I had not found a POS block yet but my balance is not even in the top 100 so I'm not too concerned about that yet. I was solo mining and not on any pool so I cannot comment about any pools as of yet. When I get home I will probably try out the pools and everything else.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 06:16:44 AM

Hi, now you mined and stake correctly? because I Since yesterday at 23:30 not mined and staked nothing,

Yesterday we hadn't forked yet to VRX retarget system. Also staking really depends on how many coins you have.

@Everyone

New block explorer launched, thanks to thecryptochat.net!
http://espers.thecryptochat.net/

Already added to the OP, will be updating it more as well over the weekend.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 06:18:32 AM

I am not at home currently, I am at work. But when I woke up and checked my computer I had found quite a few POW blocks and the miner was no longer showing "Booooos." I had not found a POS block yet but my balance is not even in the top 100 so I'm not too concerned about that yet. I was solo mining and not on any pool so I cannot comment about any pools as of yet. When I get home I will probably try out the pools and everything else.

You shouldn't need that many coins, in the past users with ~2-10 Million ESP would stake several times a day

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
kalimen

Activity: 322

BTMEN

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:22:13 AM

Yesterday we hadn't forked yet to VRX retarget system. Also staking really depends on how many coins you have.

@Everyone

Ok, thanks, Only have 11M Sad, but I buying... good job.
micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:24:35 AM

You shouldn't need that many coins, in the past users with ~2-10 Million ESP would stake several times a day

Correct, eventually I will start staking on a regular basis, but for right this second, all those massive wallets are going to get the stakes until everything evens out.
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 06:25:30 AM

@Everyone

That should be plenty to stake, just lave your wallet online, you'll see some stakes roll in Smiley The difficulty targeted up really high because it was coming up from the floor so to speak.

Once some more blocks roll through it'll come back down and level out. You'll get stakes Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
kalimen

BTMEN

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:36:57 AM

@Everyone

That should be plenty to stake, just lave your wallet online, you'll see some stakes roll in Smiley The difficulty targeted up really high because it was coming up from the floor so to speak.

Once some more blocks roll through it'll come back down and level out. You'll get stakes Smiley

Thanks CryptoCoderz, Wallet yobit is mantenaince  Angry, have a 16M there...
stavros87

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:53:37 AM

Staking works! Great job cryptocoderz! Feels good to be back.
Samai

Activity: 781
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:55:18 AM

Nothing works as usually.
Only POS difficulty changed.
So tired about big promises and no fixes.
Coders promised to implement wallet mining feature months ago saying "tomorrow it will be released", and still nothing.
Now POW is not working how was promised a week ago. I expected this to happen.

Wrong, lmao. POW difficulty just changed on my end...

POW difficulty went up with the new POW block that was just solved....

http://espers.thecryptochat.net/tx/373dddd443f566fa50bd1d4fdd2490021b7620165306a00b2d0b5c88fdc164e1

So dif works, but PoW itself still dosen't, now isnt THAT even better?  Sad  (im being sarcastic, thats even worse then b4)
as now dif will go up but we STILL cant mine anything but rejects for every 3.5 mins, great....
sigh, i wish i didnt like this coin so much, i cant stop checking to see if it works yet, which of course it dosent...

My guess is that since it went soo long with no POS blocks that it thinks it needs to catch up right now which is why it is allowing so many POS blocks compaired to POW blocks, either that or since everyone and their mom probably has their wallets open right now I bet the weight of all those coins trying to stake is blowing away any chance at trying to get a POW. The boooos are still going out because the POW diff is .000366, which is still very low, it has gone up from .0002 which is a very good sign, like I said, once more POW blocks start getting solved and that difficulty comes back up those rejects should go away.

I hope your right dude, but tbh that dosent even make sense to me, why would rejects happen because of DIFFICULTY? :/
idk, this is a weird coded coin, who knows, maybe thats part of the code somehow lol
i think an "update" was thrown out to get us off OPs back, but nothing was changed much imo (i mean the proof is in the PoW, it DONT WORK)

I heard that there was something that they merged this coin with, it began with a V I think... I don't remember what it was called, like vector or something. But I was told that the code for that forces certain blocktimes or difficulties, basically making certain that a block cannot be solved to quickly or something... I don't remember exactly how the conversation went because at the time I wasn't invested in this coin at all so I didn't pay it much attention, but I was basically told that blocks have to meet very strict standards before the program will allow them into the chain or something. That would be a question that the dev would have to answer when he is on. So it was explained to me that the difficulty and what the code it was merged with wanted were different so it rejects them all... idk

ya man velocity, i have been here... lol
this is NOT what is supposed to happen, velocity forced the 3.5 min blocks yes, but it was a crazy idea, we had NO miners but maybe 3 people, and so THIS fix was supposed to bring back mining, but it does not.
How easy is it too tell people "it will fix itself with this update in 3 weeks" when you are working for 2 new projects and need this community off your back for a few weeks. Low and behold the day comes, nothing is fixed. what a farce, and people like me feel like the whole thing was bullshit so he could work on INSANECOIN and try make some money :/ which is fine, IF HES HONEST AND STR8 UP. lieing and BSing fixes only makes them look like all they care about is money here (and ESP dosent make any so no time for it for him apparently)

See, you know more than I do lol, I am honestly about ot go to bed because I work nights and I have been awake far too long but if it means anything I am going to leave my miner running, burning electricity, because I have faith that it is going to start working somehow... I've seen both difficulties go up, well the POW has only gone up once... but idk... I'm just hoping lol, night everyone! I hope I wake up to a lot of green YES!

i like your attitude Smiley
Nite man

Trust me, if POW was even slighlty working i would have found something. NOTHING since block 376350 and i have 10500 kh/s on it, and if it is working and some people get esp it is not worth it anyway, i need about 2.000.000 a day to make more than my other coins. Stopping miner now and dumping what i have left while i still get something for it. Glad i sold my 100's of millions at +250 litoshi lol.

And I had 7500 kh/s on it when it was first started out, what's your point? The point was exactly like I said at the very begining, the Diff needed time to ramp up... I woke up and found the my comp solved quite a few blocks... once the diff got high enough to even out both POW and POS everything started working just fine from what I could tell.

100500kh/s? lol

@Everyone

Thanks CryptoCoderz, Wallet yobit is mantenaince  Angry, have a 16M there...

Say "Goodbye" to your coins.  Grin
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 06:56:14 AM

@Everyone

Thanks CryptoCoderz, Wallet yobit is mantenaince  Angry, have a 16M there...

I'm sorry to say but we've posted numerous time informing users to NEVER BUY FROM YOBIT they are on Espers v1 from 8 months ago and refuse to update, DO NOT buy from them, you are NOT buying Espers.

Please only buy Espers from Exchanges listed on the ANN's OP (Or the first post of this ANN)

Thanks bud, Good to be back as well Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
revealed

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:00:26 AM

Anybody contacted bittrex for listing, since we got the working wallet ?
micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:02:10 AM

Anybody contacted bittrex for listing, since we got the working wallet ?

I'm not sure if anyone has. I do not think so.
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 07:02:33 AM

Anybody contacted bittrex for listing, since the working wallet we got?

Don't believe anyone has yet. Also we should probably wait a little as PoS-v3 upgrade is coming out soon for Espers

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
revealed

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:04:35 AM

Anybody contacted bittrex for listing, since the working wallet we got?

Don't believe anyone has yet. Also we should probably wait a little as PoS-v3 upgrade is coming out soon for Espers
Nice, its a good time to get into bittrex as all alts are doing great at the moment.
We should use this momentum to kick start ESP 2.

If bittrex asks some BTC for listing, would the community be interested in crowd funding?
vagsun

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:09:15 AM

Something does not happen in solo, not a single ball is present

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
kalimen

BTMEN

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:10:46 AM

@Everyone

I'm sorry to say but we've posted numerous time informing users to NEVER BUY FROM YOBIT they are on Espers v1 from 8 months ago and refuse to update, DO NOT buy from them, you are NOT buying Espers.

Please only buy Espers from Exchanges listed on the ANN's OP (Or the first post of this ANN)

Oh my good jajaja, I already missed so much time in maintenance ... goodbye coins.... jojojo
micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:10:58 AM

What do you mean? Could you be more specific?
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 07:24:57 AM

@Everyone

Oh my good jajaja, I already missed so much time in maintenance ... goodbye coins.... jojojo

PM us, We'll see what we can do to take care of you. We are not able to recover lost coins for users however there's usually something we can come up with regardless to ease the blow.

Yeah didn't quite catch that either.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
UGC

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:12:33 AM

Thank you CryptoCoderz for being so active lately
vagsun

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:22:28 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2017, 08:40:59 AM by vagsun

Mining by the processor, the processor is loaded on 100%, but works in empty, there is no any decision or a regge
My baht file CPU  cpuminer -a hmq1725 -o http://127.0.0.1:22442 -u EPo8NG7PNMU1xsW8n2kNiyP7LfRf7xZ6cq -p frAQBc8W...............gRYwTiizs2

Can something wrong in the file

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Pages: « 1 ... 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 [526] 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: