Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:47:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 [525] 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923761 times)
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 10:26:25 PM

Let's all have a look Part-2,

Difficulty
POW: 0.01086621
POS: 28311957.01197373

Hmmmm.... idk... seems to be working nicely, lot's more PoW blocks are being accepted, could just me idiot old me though? Maybe I'm hallucinating? Or perhaps I've gone blind? C'mon fudders? whatsup? Dump and leave yet?
... morons....

How do i solo mine this again? I havent been here in a long time. completely forgot how I did it last time.

What are you planning to use to mine bud? CPU? GPU? We will be writing up a guide on that and then also releasing the in-wallet miner soon to make things even easier. Just let us know and we'll help you out

It works Smiley, a little patience and leave a panic!

Thank you WhiteManWhite, seems like a few do have patience and a brain. Infinite thanks for your corroboration. Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jacques21

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:29:34 PM

Planning to use cpu for now to see how it goes and then i will move to gpu mining later. Grin
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 10:38:17 PM

Planning to use cpu for now to see how it goes and then i will move to gpu mining later. Grin

For CPU you might want to wait for the pool to come back online. However, you're more than welcome to solo mine via CPU as well in the meantime anyway.

Are you on Windows or Linux?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
Jacques21

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:40:13 PM

For CPU you might want to wait for the pool to come back online. However, you're more than welcome to solo mine via CPU as well in the meantime anyway.

Windows
Lucky - Luciano

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:42:21 PM

Do you plan to reopen the pool? I would have liked because the payouts were fair and I like the pool.
Tekna

Activity: 268

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:47:24 PM

Aaaaand POS is working! Congratulations Coderz!
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 10:49:48 PM

@Everyone
HMMM... diff rising even more for PoW, fudders care to chime in now? C'mon guys, where'd you all go?

Windows

Head to the OP (first post of this ANN) and download the CPU windows miner, there'll be a link, after you've done so open your config file and copy down your rpcuser, and rpcpassword fields.

Then in the extracted miner folder edit the ".bat" that starts the miner and enter in:
Code:
cpuminer -a hmq1725 -o http://127.0.0.1:22442 -u usernamefromconfig -p passwordfromconfig

Save the changes and double click the ".bat" file and watch as your miner fires up and runs. Let us know if you have any other questions Smiley

Do you plan to reopen the pool? I would have liked because the payouts were fair and I like the pool.

Absolutely, we were simply waiting for the diff to level out and to monitor VRX retarget system's status for a little while first, the pool is the next step.

Aaaaand POS is working! Congratulations Coderz!

Thank you Smiley Both threads are working quite nicely, very happy right now Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
VersiJinx

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:57:32 PM

Got into the game kinda late but luckily was able to scoop up a cool 4mil from all the dumpers Smiley!
simonv1983

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:02:32 PM

Staking nicely in POSWallet once again.  Thanks CryptoCoderz.  This coin is going to be huge. I have been following this project since the beginning and I will continue to support this amazing project. Keep up the great work.
Jacques21

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:03:16 PM

im getting an error HTTP request failed: Empty reply from server [2017-04-16 09:02:41] json_rpc_call failed, retry after 10 seconds
Vin
Legendary

Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:03:31 PM

poswallet.com seems to work too.

Sent some ESP to test it some days ago and now it works.
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 11:09:10 PM

Got into the game kinda late but luckily was able to scoop up a cool 4mil from all the dumpers Smiley!

Very cool! Btw we are hosting a Anniversary giveaway + a party over @ TheCryptoChat if things go the way they are planned will even be live on  FlavorCoin radio for the event Smiley So there's more opportunities to get some ESP Smiley

Oh and leave some for me! haha Haven't had a chance to buy any of it up yet. Been buried in code Tongue

Staking nicely in POSWallet once again.  Thanks CryptoCoderz.  This coin is going to be huge. I have been following this project since the beginning and I will continue to support this amazing project. Keep up the great work.

Thank you sir! We feverishly work on this project for both old and new users such as yourself, your commitment is VERY appreciated and we value community members such as yourself. It is the reason why we have never given up and continue to work our asses of on Espers Smiley
As you've seen, if there is ever a problem, we fix it Smiley

Be sure to catch the anniversary party @ TheCryptoChat this coming Friday (we'll post an exact date/time tomorrow)

More news and bean-spilling to follow during that event.

im getting an error HTTP request failed: Empty reply from server [2017-04-16 09:02:41] json_rpc_call failed, retry after 10 seconds

Hmmm, PM us your email, we'll invite you into Slack and work with you to get you up and running (will be faster this way as well), also check out thecryptochat.net we hang out there quite often and it's faster than forum replies.

@Everyone

PoS-v3 upgrade is coming this weekend, the soft fork to it will be set out a week in advance so that there are no issues, we will post again once the update is implemented and values set. This will be a time/date fork instead of a block height fork that aims to improve security and stability for the PoS thread.

Thank you all for being a part of this! We do this for you!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
BelgianBoy

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:57:08 AM

Staking works, mining will be for later. Nice to see movement after waiting. Thanks Cryptocoderz! Waiting for updates, lets go up and up!

Yes it's me, the former ESP Billionaire. Sold some to build 5rigs with 30 GTX1070 Wink. Still big believer and very big bag holder. Want the same? Buy and hold!
BelgianBoy

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:00:55 AM

Nice, its never to late at this price!

Yes it's me, the former ESP Billionaire. Sold some to build 5rigs with 30 GTX1070 Wink. Still big believer and very big bag holder. Want the same? Buy and hold!
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 01:15:52 AM

Staking works, mining will be for later. Nice to see movement after waiting. Thanks Cryptocoderz! Waiting for updates, lets go up and up!

Oh yeah! Just you wait, and not months like before, we're going to be much quicker Smiley Life has straightened out and development can continue smoothly now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
BelgianBoy

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:25:13 AM

Oh yeah! Just you wait, and not months like before, we're going to be much quicker Smiley Life has straightened out and development can continue smoothly now.

Aslong it goes smooth and forward im happy, to make a solide base to build further on. And you will provide, we know. Still Alpha stage people!

VersiJinx

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:08:28 AM

Aww man what bull. Espers finally starts rocking and POSwallet puts it on maintenance.
UGC

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:49:58 AM

Aww man what bull. Espers finally starts rocking and POSwallet puts it on maintenance.

As they have to update everything
micdvd85

Activity: 312

BAM

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:14:58 AM

Nothing works as usually.
Only POS difficulty changed.
So tired about big promises and no fixes.
Coders promised to implement wallet mining feature months ago saying "tomorrow it will be released", and still nothing.
Now POW is not working how was promised a week ago. I expected this to happen.

Wrong, lmao. POW difficulty just changed on my end...

POW difficulty went up with the new POW block that was just solved....

http://espers.thecryptochat.net/tx/373dddd443f566fa50bd1d4fdd2490021b7620165306a00b2d0b5c88fdc164e1

So dif works, but PoW itself still dosen't, now isnt THAT even better?  Sad  (im being sarcastic, thats even worse then b4)
as now dif will go up but we STILL cant mine anything but rejects for every 3.5 mins, great....
sigh, i wish i didnt like this coin so much, i cant stop checking to see if it works yet, which of course it dosent...

My guess is that since it went soo long with no POS blocks that it thinks it needs to catch up right now which is why it is allowing so many POS blocks compaired to POW blocks, either that or since everyone and their mom probably has their wallets open right now I bet the weight of all those coins trying to stake is blowing away any chance at trying to get a POW. The boooos are still going out because the POW diff is .000366, which is still very low, it has gone up from .0002 which is a very good sign, like I said, once more POW blocks start getting solved and that difficulty comes back up those rejects should go away.

I hope your right dude, but tbh that dosent even make sense to me, why would rejects happen because of DIFFICULTY? :/
idk, this is a weird coded coin, who knows, maybe thats part of the code somehow lol
i think an "update" was thrown out to get us off OPs back, but nothing was changed much imo (i mean the proof is in the PoW, it DONT WORK)

I heard that there was something that they merged this coin with, it began with a V I think... I don't remember what it was called, like vector or something. But I was told that the code for that forces certain blocktimes or difficulties, basically making certain that a block cannot be solved to quickly or something... I don't remember exactly how the conversation went because at the time I wasn't invested in this coin at all so I didn't pay it much attention, but I was basically told that blocks have to meet very strict standards before the program will allow them into the chain or something. That would be a question that the dev would have to answer when he is on. So it was explained to me that the difficulty and what the code it was merged with wanted were different so it rejects them all... idk

ya man velocity, i have been here... lol
this is NOT what is supposed to happen, velocity forced the 3.5 min blocks yes, but it was a crazy idea, we had NO miners but maybe 3 people, and so THIS fix was supposed to bring back mining, but it does not.
How easy is it too tell people "it will fix itself with this update in 3 weeks" when you are working for 2 new projects and need this community off your back for a few weeks. Low and behold the day comes, nothing is fixed. what a farce, and people like me feel like the whole thing was bullshit so he could work on INSANECOIN and try make some money :/ which is fine, IF HES HONEST AND STR8 UP. lieing and BSing fixes only makes them look like all they care about is money here (and ESP dosent make any so no time for it for him apparently)

See, you know more than I do lol, I am honestly about ot go to bed because I work nights and I have been awake far too long but if it means anything I am going to leave my miner running, burning electricity, because I have faith that it is going to start working somehow... I've seen both difficulties go up, well the POW has only gone up once... but idk... I'm just hoping lol, night everyone! I hope I wake up to a lot of green YES!

i like your attitude Smiley
Nite man

Trust me, if POW was even slighlty working i would have found something. NOTHING since block 376350 and i have 10500 kh/s on it, and if it is working and some people get esp it is not worth it anyway, i need about 2.000.000 a day to make more than my other coins. Stopping miner now and dumping what i have left while i still get something for it. Glad i sold my 100's of millions at +250 litoshi lol.

And I had 7500 kh/s on it when it was first started out, what's your point? The point was exactly like I said at the very begining, the Diff needed time to ramp up... I woke up and found the my comp solved quite a few blocks... once the diff got high enough to even out both POW and POS everything started working just fine from what I could tell.
kalimen

Activity: 322

BTMEN

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:03:04 AM

Nothing works as usually.
Only POS difficulty changed.
So tired about big promises and no fixes.
Coders promised to implement wallet mining feature months ago saying "tomorrow it will be released", and still nothing.
Now POW is not working how was promised a week ago. I expected this to happen.

Wrong, lmao. POW difficulty just changed on my end...

POW difficulty went up with the new POW block that was just solved....

http://espers.thecryptochat.net/tx/373dddd443f566fa50bd1d4fdd2490021b7620165306a00b2d0b5c88fdc164e1

So dif works, but PoW itself still dosen't, now isnt THAT even better?  Sad  (im being sarcastic, thats even worse then b4)
as now dif will go up but we STILL cant mine anything but rejects for every 3.5 mins, great....
sigh, i wish i didnt like this coin so much, i cant stop checking to see if it works yet, which of course it dosent...

My guess is that since it went soo long with no POS blocks that it thinks it needs to catch up right now which is why it is allowing so many POS blocks compaired to POW blocks, either that or since everyone and their mom probably has their wallets open right now I bet the weight of all those coins trying to stake is blowing away any chance at trying to get a POW. The boooos are still going out because the POW diff is .000366, which is still very low, it has gone up from .0002 which is a very good sign, like I said, once more POW blocks start getting solved and that difficulty comes back up those rejects should go away.

I hope your right dude, but tbh that dosent even make sense to me, why would rejects happen because of DIFFICULTY? :/
idk, this is a weird coded coin, who knows, maybe thats part of the code somehow lol
i think an "update" was thrown out to get us off OPs back, but nothing was changed much imo (i mean the proof is in the PoW, it DONT WORK)

I heard that there was something that they merged this coin with, it began with a V I think... I don't remember what it was called, like vector or something. But I was told that the code for that forces certain blocktimes or difficulties, basically making certain that a block cannot be solved to quickly or something... I don't remember exactly how the conversation went because at the time I wasn't invested in this coin at all so I didn't pay it much attention, but I was basically told that blocks have to meet very strict standards before the program will allow them into the chain or something. That would be a question that the dev would have to answer when he is on. So it was explained to me that the difficulty and what the code it was merged with wanted were different so it rejects them all... idk

ya man velocity, i have been here... lol
this is NOT what is supposed to happen, velocity forced the 3.5 min blocks yes, but it was a crazy idea, we had NO miners but maybe 3 people, and so THIS fix was supposed to bring back mining, but it does not.
How easy is it too tell people "it will fix itself with this update in 3 weeks" when you are working for 2 new projects and need this community off your back for a few weeks. Low and behold the day comes, nothing is fixed. what a farce, and people like me feel like the whole thing was bullshit so he could work on INSANECOIN and try make some money :/ which is fine, IF HES HONEST AND STR8 UP. lieing and BSing fixes only makes them look like all they care about is money here (and ESP dosent make any so no time for it for him apparently)

See, you know more than I do lol, I am honestly about ot go to bed because I work nights and I have been awake far too long but if it means anything I am going to leave my miner running, burning electricity, because I have faith that it is going to start working somehow... I've seen both difficulties go up, well the POW has only gone up once... but idk... I'm just hoping lol, night everyone! I hope I wake up to a lot of green YES!

i like your attitude Smiley
Nite man

Trust me, if POW was even slighlty working i would have found something. NOTHING since block 376350 and i have 10500 kh/s on it, and if it is working and some people get esp it is not worth it anyway, i need about 2.000.000 a day to make more than my other coins. Stopping miner now and dumping what i have left while i still get something for it. Glad i sold my 100's of millions at +250 litoshi lol.

And I had 7500 kh/s on it when it was first started out, what's your point? The point was exactly like I said at the very begining, the Diff needed time to ramp up... I woke up and found the my comp solved quite a few blocks... once the diff got high enough to even out both POW and POS everything started working just fine from what I could tell.

Hi, now you mined and stake correctly? because I Since yesterday at 23:30 not mined and staked nothing,
Pages: « 1 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 [525] 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: