Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:18:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 [524] 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923761 times)
micdvd85

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

BAM

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 07:28:06 PM

Nothing works as usually.
Only POS difficulty changed.
So tired about big promises and no fixes.
Coders promised to implement wallet mining feature months ago saying "tomorrow it will be released", and still nothing.
Now POW is not working how was promised a week ago. I expected this to happen.

Wrong, lmao. POW difficulty just changed on my end...

POW difficulty went up with the new POW block that was just solved....

http://espers.thecryptochat.net/tx/373dddd443f566fa50bd1d4fdd2490021b7620165306a00b2d0b5c88fdc164e1
The level of difficulty increases, but I has not yet received a single POS reward.

Neither have I but they are going out, as can be seen on the block explorer so it's bound to happen. Once all the difficulties rise to where they should be I think everything is going to start running smoothly, after a couple more POW blocks all the boooos should start to go away also, but you have to wait for the blocks to get solved and the difficulty to adjust accordingly. I bet there are a ton of people staking with their wallets open right now.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 07:37:44 PM

Coders promised to implement wallet mining feature months ago saying "tomorrow it will be released", and still nothing.

http://espers.thecryptochat.net/tx/373dddd443f566fa50bd1d4fdd2490021b7620165306a00b2d0b5c88fdc164e1

So dif works, but PoW itself still dosen't, now isnt THAT even better?  Sad  (im being sarcastic, thats even worse then b4)
as now dif will go up but we STILL cant mine anything but rejects for every 3.5 mins, great....
sigh, i wish i didnt like this coin so much, i cant stop checking to see if it works yet, which of course it dosent...

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 07:42:10 PM

So dif works, but PoW itself still dosen't, now isnt THAT even better?  Sad  (im being sarcastic, thats even worse then b4)
as now dif will go up but we STILL cant mine anything but rejects for every 3.5 mins, great....
sigh, i wish i didnt like this coin so much, i cant stop checking to see if it works yet, which of course it dosent...

My guess is that since it went soo long with no POS blocks that it thinks it needs to catch up right now which is why it is allowing so many POS blocks compaired to POW blocks, either that or since everyone and their mom probably has their wallets open right now I bet the weight of all those coins trying to stake is blowing away any chance at trying to get a POW. The boooos are still going out because the POW diff is .000366, which is still very low, it has gone up from .0002 which is a very good sign, like I said, once more POW blocks start getting solved and that difficulty comes back up those rejects should go away.
CjMapope
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 07:44:52 PM

So dif works, but PoW itself still dosen't, now isnt THAT even better?  Sad  (im being sarcastic, thats even worse then b4)

My guess is that since it went soo long with no POS blocks that it thinks it needs to catch up right now which is why it is allowing so many POS blocks compaired to POW blocks, either that or since everyone and their mom probably has their wallets open right now I bet the weight of all those coins trying to stake is blowing away any chance at trying to get a POW. The boooos are still going out because the POW diff is .000366, which is still very low, it has gone up from .0002 which is a very good sign, like I said, once more POW blocks start getting solved and that difficulty comes back up those rejects should go away.

I hope your right dude, but tbh that dosent even make sense to me, why would rejects happen because of DIFFICULTY? :/
idk, this is a weird coded coin, who knows, maybe thats part of the code somehow lol
i think an "update" was thrown out to get us off OPs back, but nothing was changed much imo (i mean the proof is in the PoW, it DONT WORK)

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 07:50:59 PM

I hope your right dude, but tbh that dosent even make sense to me, why would rejects happen because of DIFFICULTY? :/
idk, this is a weird coded coin, who knows, maybe thats part of the code somehow lol
i think an "update" was thrown out to get us off OPs back, but nothing was changed much imo (i mean the proof is in the PoW, it DONT WORK)

I heard that there was something that they merged this coin with, it began with a V I think... I don't remember what it was called, like vector or something. But I was told that the code for that forces certain blocktimes or difficulties, basically making certain that a block cannot be solved to quickly or something... I don't remember exactly how the conversation went because at the time I wasn't invested in this coin at all so I didn't pay it much attention, but I was basically told that blocks have to meet very strict standards before the program will allow them into the chain or something. That would be a question that the dev would have to answer when he is on. So it was explained to me that the difficulty and what the code it was merged with wanted were different so it rejects them all... idk
CjMapope
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 08:01:06 PM

I heard that there was something that they merged this coin with, it began with a V I think... I don't remember what it was called, like vector or something. But I was told that the code for that forces certain blocktimes or difficulties, basically making certain that a block cannot be solved to quickly or something... I don't remember exactly how the conversation went because at the time I wasn't invested in this coin at all so I didn't pay it much attention, but I was basically told that blocks have to meet very strict standards before the program will allow them into the chain or something. That would be a question that the dev would have to answer when he is on. So it was explained to me that the difficulty and what the code it was merged with wanted were different so it rejects them all... idk

ya man velocity, i have been here... lol
this is NOT what is supposed to happen, velocity forced the 3.5 min blocks yes, but it was a crazy idea, we had NO miners but maybe 3 people, and so THIS fix was supposed to bring back mining, but it does not.
How easy is it too tell people "it will fix itself with this update in 3 weeks" when you are working for 2 new projects and need this community off your back for a few weeks. Low and behold the day comes, nothing is fixed. what a farce, and people like me feel like the whole thing was bullshit so he could work on INSANECOIN and try make some money :/ which is fine, IF HES HONEST AND STR8 UP. lieing and BSing fixes only makes them look like all they care about is money here (and ESP dosent make any so no time for it for him apparently)

micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 08:07:18 PM

this is NOT what is supposed to happen, velocity forced the 3.5 min blocks yes, but it was a crazy idea, we had NO miners but maybe 3 people, and so THIS fix was supposed to bring back mining, but it does not.
How easy is it too tell people "it will fix itself with this update in 3 weeks" when you are working for 2 new projects and need this community off your back for a few weeks. Low and behold the day comes, nothing is fixed. what a farce, and people like me feel like the whole thing was bullshit so he could work on INSANECOIN and try make some money :/ which is fine, IF HES HONEST AND STR8 UP. lieing and BSing fixes only makes them look like all they care about is money here (and ESP dosent make any so no time for it for him apparently)

See, you know more than I do lol, I am honestly about ot go to bed because I work nights and I have been awake far too long but if it means anything I am going to leave my miner running, burning electricity, because I have faith that it is going to start working somehow... I've seen both difficulties go up, well the POW has only gone up once... but idk... I'm just hoping lol, night everyone! I hope I wake up to a lot of green YES!
CjMapope
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 08:12:51 PM

See, you know more than I do lol, I am honestly about ot go to bed because I work nights and I have been awake far too long but if it means anything I am going to leave my miner running, burning electricity, because I have faith that it is going to start working somehow... I've seen both difficulties go up, well the POW has only gone up once... but idk... I'm just hoping lol, night everyone! I hope I wake up to a lot of green YES!

i like your attitude Smiley
Nite man

Hangterisaan

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 08:27:59 PM

Nite man

Trust me, if POW was even slighlty working i would have found something. NOTHING since block 376350 and i have 10500 kh/s on it, and if it is working and some people get esp it is not worth it anyway, i need about 2.000.000 a day to make more than my other coins. Stopping miner now and dumping what i have left while i still get something for it. Glad i sold my 100's of millions at +250 litoshi lol.
CjMapope
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 08:40:26 PM

So dif works, but PoW itself still dosen't, now isnt THAT even better?  Sad  (im being sarcastic, thats even worse then b4)

Nite man

Trust me, if POW was even slighlty working i would have found something. NOTHING since block 376350 and i have 10500 kh/s on it, and if it is working and some people get esp it is not worth it anyway, i need about 2.000.000 a day to make more than my other coins. Stopping miner now and dumping what i have left while i still get something for it. Glad i sold my 100's of millions at +250 litoshi lol.

Word :/  im happy to hear you as one of the bigger holders/miners atleast made some money/ got out at right time. and i mean its not that im abandoning ESP, its just like you said, not worth mining compared to daily revenue of other coins. :/
I guess staking works, but buying small coins like this sux, they always drop steady, i would rather mine ;p

CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 09:44:31 PM

Um.... have you bothered actually looking?

Still nothing but complaints as usual... two can play at the complaining game bud...

Why don't you have a GOOOD long look?

Also PoW isn't being accepted as often to the diff isn't being ramped up as often, this does NOT mean anything is broken, simply means that more PoW blocks need to be found until the diff levels out for PoW.

Are you people all just simply impatient?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 09:46:24 PM

As stated before, LEAVE AND STAY THE HELL OUT OF THIS PROJECT!

No one is forcing you to be here.

PoW works perfectly fine, diff has changed for it it's just not the the thread that is finding the most blocks.
 But whatever, take your ignorance and leave

EDIT: GTFO!!!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 09:48:53 PM

Exactly... but nooooo everyone else wants to bitch whine and moan about nothing.

At least someone here READS and has a brain.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 09:50:48 PM

You sir are as ignorant as you are stupid

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
VersiJinx

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:52:12 PM

PoW works perfectly fine, diff has changed for it it's just not the the thread that is finding the most blocks.

10500 kh/s and nothing?... i'm running 3000kh/s and i was getting a random block here and there for the past few days, it's ramping up now, I guess impulse trading is more your thing judging by the lack of patience but thats fine, As for dumping sure go ahead i'll scoop it up and make out like a bandit Smiley!  2 pow blocks found since 667350 which is better then before and difficulty is now 0.001351, go espers go!
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 09:53:52 PM

Yes it's called Velocity. So more PoW blocks have to be accepted before the PoW diff will rise high enough to no longer have an acceptance issue.

10500 kh/s and nothing?... i'm running 3000kh/s and i was getting a random block here and there for the past few days, it's ramping up now, I guess impulse trading is more your thing judging by the lack of patience but thats fine, As for dumping sure go ahead i'll scoop it up and make out like a bandit Smiley!  2 pow blocks found since 667350 which is better then before and difficulty is now 0.001351, go espers go!

more PoW blocks have to be accepted before the PoW diff will rise high enough to no longer have an acceptance issue. Right now PoS is the thread finding the blocks, very few PoW blocks have been accepted therefore the diff hasn't levelled out for it.

EDIT: you folks understand we have only gone ~50 blocks past the VRX fork? Don't you think it might take a little to have PoS and PoW level out with so many people staking/mining? Or is complaining the only thing that everyone is willing to do?

Only a FEW PoW blocks have been found and each time one is found the diff rises as it should. Once PoS levels out PoW will level out too, right now there are more people staking than mining PoW so one thread has to level out first to allow the other thread to find blocks more often.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 09:58:51 PM

Let's all have a look,

Difficulty
POW: 0.00229661
POS: 3392633.52462178

So let's think about this for second instead of posting FUD...

PoW diff is coming up as more PoW blocks are found, PoS diff is climbing to match the sheer amount of staking that outweighs the PoW mining at the moment to allow both threads to have an equal chance...

This is after a mere 50 blocks from a BASE DIFF?... c'mon people be a little reasonable and allow a few more blocks for things to level out. Holy crap!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 10:17:49 PM

Thank you for actually understanding what's going on. In just a few more blocks things will level out.
You sir are the ones we hope to retain in this community. Thank you for LOOKING, READING, and COMPREHENDING!

You and the rest like you kick major ass Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
Jacques21

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:23:45 PM

How do i solo mine this again? I havent been here in a long time. completely forgot how I did it last time.
WhiteManWhite
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:24:05 PM

It works Smiley, a little patience and leave a panic!

Pages: « 1 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 [524] 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: