Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:11:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 [764] 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923757 times)
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:35:45 PM

Wohooo, new website at https://espers.io/ by Arsonic!  Cool

Retweet: https://twitter.com/EspersCoin/status/949665947987709952

I am currently syncing to make use of the new wallet updates, let's hope that the previous mining/staking problems will be fixed now! Everything here seems to be progressing step by step. I really like that.

Nice to see you posting again. Last night I had a bear of a time getting my wallet synced to the proper chain and having coins missing. Finally got it worked out with patience and the newest wallet. So far no stakes with new wallet but others have been reporting earning some already. Was getting so frustrated with stakes being orphaned turned off my wallet for a month until these updates came out.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:48:19 PM

Are there any mining pools for Espers? The one listed in Espers blog about mining is now longer available.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:53:24 PM

Are there any mining pools for Espers? The one listed in Espers blog about mining is now longer available.

http://espers.io/mining.php

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:34:09 PM

That says to mine at stratum+tcp://stratum.minertopia.org:3747 and Minertopia no longer has an Espers pool.

DonYo

Activity: 432
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:36:11 PM

Balances at explorer aren't correct

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
vitamilk

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:39:20 PM

I would like to consider purchasing after thinking carefully, Thank you for the information
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 05:47:44 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 06:38:17 PM by Noojna

So I downloaded and installed the version 0.8.72, reloaded the bootstrap 3 times, loaded the addnodes in the conf file. Wallet seems to constantly go on bad forks.

Pretty discouraged. I like staking, that is what I do, and this is the reason I keep some staking coins, including ESP. Seriously considering to dump ESP now.

All my stakes from 2 days ago were canceled, my ESP wallet STILL can't find any solid network (just 1 connection). My wallet is filled with orphan blocks.

We have no block explorer to make sure we are on the right fork. I know some of you ESP devs became millionaires last summer; don't tell me you can't afford any help.

Is that the best you can do?

Fuck this.

███████████
  █████████████████████
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:54:48 PM

That says to mine at stratum+tcp://stratum.minertopia.org:3747 and Minertopia no longer has an Espers pool.

I don't know what you are doing, but when I click on the link to the pool, it leads me to https://crc.cryptopros.us/

So I downloaded and installed the version 0.8.72, reloaded the bootstrap 3 times, loaded the addnodes in the conf file. Wallet seems to constantly go on bad forks.

Pretty discouraged. I like staking, that is what I do, and this is the reason I keep some staking coins, including ESP. Seriously considering to dump ESP now.

All my stakes from 2 days ago were canceled, my ESP wallet STILL can't find any solid network (just 1 connection). My wallet is filled with orphan blocks.

We have no block explorer to make sure we are on the right fork. I know some of you ESP devs became millionaires last summer; don't tell me you can't afford any help.

Fuck this.

Yeah I have syncing problems, too. I'm sure it will all be solved at one point, these are only temporary problems. When investing I make long-term decisions that are not influenced by temporary problems (or rather to the positive side - temporary problems usually means a good price to get in).

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:19:12 PM

I don't know what you are doing, but when I click on the link to the pool, it leads me to https://crc.cryptopros.us/

Fuck this.

Yeah I have syncing problems, too. I'm sure it will all be solved at one point, these are only temporary problems. When investing I make long-term decisions that are not influenced by temporary problems (or rather to the positive side - temporary problems usually means a good price to get in).

Is there a way to solo mine? The pool at https://crc.cryptopros.us/ is only finding orphans so far.

Nixeus

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

Hello, i'm Nixeus :)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:32:12 PM

ESP Teams, WHEN the FUCK you will solve your wallet in order to have the stacking reward Huh?
IamGoGeter

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:44:57 PM

Hello.

I downloaded the new wallet following instruction and it synced fine.

I tried then to send ESP from novaexchange to my wallet but they didn’t appear on my pc. Novaexchange sags that they are sent with 0/3 confirmations.

If i try to decode transaction wallet app shows output and input fail.

Could somebody help me please?

Thanks

Novaexchange is shutting down. It is possible they did not upgrade their wallet and on the wrong chain.

thanks Jack i couldnt pm u cauz i reached my limit they said.. but yeah i am gonna withdraw it then go from there.. thanks for the help
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:46:20 PM

Hello.

I downloaded the new wallet following instruction and it synced fine.

I tried then to send ESP from novaexchange to my wallet but they didn’t appear on my pc. Novaexchange sags that they are sent with 0/3 confirmations.

If i try to decode transaction wallet app shows output and input fail.

Could somebody help me please?

Thanks

Novaexchange is shutting down. It is possible they did not upgrade their wallet and on the wrong chain.

thanks Jack i couldnt pm u cauz i reached my limit they said.. but yeah i am gonna withdraw it then go from there.. thanks for the help

No problem. Glad I could help.

Vin
Legendary

Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:49:08 PM

ESP Teams, WHEN the FUCK you will solve your wallet in order to have the stacking reward Huh?

At Block 729000
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:57:13 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 08:41:15 PM by Noojna

At Block 729000

With ESP price dive since last summer, yeah ESP has become a long term investment.

I mean, with all the money ESP has made you guys last summer, a market value of 24 million $, I think ESP deserves a more mature and serious approach, compared to what I am seeing now. Sell the Lambo, hire a team.

The last wallet is very disappointing (did you guys test it at all?), pretty basic stuff:

1) if staking will not work properly until block x - why does the wallet accept or not warn people when attempting to stake before block x?

2) you guys should seriously setup some permanent nodes, and hard code them in the wallet.

3) wallet goes on forks frequently, probably because it's so hard to find nodes. Orphans are a real pest. Addnodes don't seem to help.

4) Chain info tab - Block Explorer section does not work. Generate ESP tab does not work. Messaging is "Coming soon".

5) When staking, the rewards are shown with a minus sign, then they become orphans.

6) We need a working and detailed ESP web official block explorer, yesterday (what I mean by no seriousness)

7) Development transparency is totally lacking.

Kids, this is not a game anymore; last summer at 30 satoshi, some people made real and expensive commitments to ESP - ESP has just become an adult business; it's time you start treating ESP that way, or pass the stick to another team.

███████████
  █████████████████████
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Swygx

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:23:43 PM

Are you planning to place ESP on other exchanges?  Huh
neguinho

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 08:23:56 PM

At Block 729000

With ESP price dive since last summer, yeah ESP has become a long term investment.

I mean, with all the money ESP has made you guys last summer, a market value of 24 million $, I think ESP deserves a more mature and serious approach, compared to what I am seeing now.

The last wallet is very disappointing (did you guys test it at all?), pretty basic stuff:

1) if staking will not work properly until block x - why does the wallet accept or not warn people when attempting to stake before block x?

2) you guys should seriously setup some permanent nodes, and hard code them in the wallet.

3) wallet goes on forks frequently, probably because it's so hard to find nodes. Orphans are a real pest. Addnodes don't seem to help.

4) Development transparency is totally lacking.

Kids, this is not a game anymore; last summer at 30 satoshi, some people made real and expensive commitments to ESP - ESP has just become an adult business; it's time you start treating ESP that way, or pass the stick to another team.
I agree with you, many here have invested high

Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:17:07 PM

Who faced the loss of coins? Dev does not answer. Who can help? I'm in a panic.

I had the same issue. Here is how I fixed it.

0. Shut down the wallet. Make sure you go to task bar and right click and exit if using Windows.

1. Backup current wallet.dat and use an older backup. My backup of wallet.dat was from July. Make sure it is a date after your last activity sending or making a new receive address.

2. Go here and follow the instructions carefully. https://blog.espers.io/using-the-snapshot-d8eb6d1cb3f6
    Delete all the files it tells you to delete and use the new snapshot data. Change conf file as instructed.

3. After doing everything carefully restart the wallet. Your coins should be back and let the wallet resync to the correct chain.

4. Hopefully it will work for you and you will be happy again. I had to do this. i was missing over 1.3 million coins. This fixed everything.

Can confirm this worked for me and I got back my 115k Espers.

However I'm not sure what to do now with them.
Are they going to be stuck again if I try to transfer to coinexchange.io?
What about this fork or whatever that happened few days ago? Did I get the new Espers or are these useless?
I sent my old Espers before the fork, then they got stuck. I just didn't bother to do anything about it until now as it's not much money.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
zerocool98

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:21:24 PM

any word on NOVA???
Lobo_

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:10:01 PM

At Block 729000

I mean, with all the money ESP has made you guys last summer, a market value of 24 million $, I think ESP deserves a more mature and serious approach, compared to what I am seeing now. Sell the Lambo, hire a team.

4) Chain info tab - Block Explorer section does not work. Generate ESP tab does not work. Messaging is "Coming soon".

5) When staking, the rewards are shown with a minus sign, then they become orphans.

6) We need a working and detailed ESP web official block explorer, yesterday (what I mean by no seriousness)

7) Development transparency is totally lacking.

I agree. Frankly I have had nothing but trouble the last few days. My wallet going on different forks, funds going missing, wallet will not sync....I am done guys.

Good Luck.
NateBronson

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:13:41 PM

Lost a lot of money holding this coin for so long. Good luck to investors and the Espers team. Hope 2018 is your guys year.
Pages: « 1 ... 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 [764] 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: