Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:33:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 [765] 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923757 times)
TeamTT

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:12:42 AM

Is the initial DEV team gone now? Was there a take-over for this project? who is doing current development?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
brendavikcom

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:14:19 AM

I'm over it. I sell my coins. Now, while a good price. Soon again will cost 1 satoshi. I brought an entire team of investors into the spring in the spring. Perhaps we then so increased the price of the coin. Now I sell everything. Again this deception with POS. Nothing normally works. Constant problems. The developers are not the first coin that finishes the way badly. Students make coins better. Dev is a loser or a rascal.
Vin
Legendary

Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:31:05 AM

Roll Eyes

We will see.
Crypto_Profits

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

-->BUY-->HODL-->SELL-->REPEAT-->

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:44:18 AM

is POS working for anyone yet? I just started updating my wallet
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:40:38 AM

Staking still seems to be busted.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
Lunatic_Pandora

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

saito.io

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:43:51 AM

POS Starts working on block 729000

Drop by the Saito Arcade to play boardgames on-chain and earn cryptocurrency today! Interested? Visit us at saito.io
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 05:05:32 AM

What is the plan for Espers for 2018?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Lunatic_Pandora

saito.io

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 06:48:51 AM

What is the plan for Espers for 2018?

Check the roadmap, you want my opinion? Moon, tons of releases.... 2018 is the year of alts and its specially the year of Espers!

Drop by the Saito Arcade to play boardgames on-chain and earn cryptocurrency today! Interested? Visit us at saito.io
Lobo_

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:21:37 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 08:01:41 AM by Lobo_

Yeah I have syncing problems, too. I'm sure it will all be solved at one point, these are only temporary problems. When investing I make long-term decisions that are not influenced by temporary problems (or rather to the positive side - temporary problems usually means a good price to get in).

At Block 729000

With ESP price dive since last summer, yeah ESP has become a long term investment.

I mean, with all the money ESP has made you guys last summer, a market value of 24 million $, I think ESP deserves a more mature and serious approach, compared to what I am seeing now.

The last wallet is very disappointing (did you guys test it at all?), pretty basic stuff:

1) if staking will not work properly until block x - why does the wallet accept or not warn people when attempting to stake before block x?

2) you guys should seriously setup some permanent nodes, and hard code them in the wallet.

3) wallet goes on forks frequently, probably because it's so hard to find nodes. Orphans are a real pest. Addnodes don't seem to help.

4) Development transparency is totally lacking.

Kids, this is not a game anymore; last summer at 30 satoshi, some people made real and expensive commitments to ESP - ESP has just become an adult business; it's time you start treating ESP that way, or pass the stick to another team.
I agree with you, many here have invested high

So, I sent some Esp to an exchange to sell. It was all confirmed and all good however they never got there!! I thought this was a problem with the exchange and was about to raise a ticket when I noticed that the transaction changed from confirmed to unconfirmed ( 3/10). What is going on? This is not good enough. I am not fudding....Really I hate that shit but there are serious issues with this coin/chain ATM. This delay has most likely lost me money also.

Devs, for the sake of your investors and the value of this coin-please sort it out!!!

Lunatic_Pandora

saito.io

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:28:36 AM

Yeah I have syncing problems, too. I'm sure it will all be solved at one point, these are only temporary problems. When investing I make long-term decisions that are not influenced by temporary problems (or rather to the positive side - temporary problems usually means a good price to get in).

At Block 729000

With ESP price dive since last summer, yeah ESP has become a long term investment.

I mean, with all the money ESP has made you guys last summer, a market value of 24 million $, I think ESP deserves a more mature and serious approach, compared to what I am seeing now.

The last wallet is very disappointing (did you guys test it at all?), pretty basic stuff:

1) if staking will not work properly until block x - why does the wallet accept or not warn people when attempting to stake before block x?

2) you guys should seriously setup some permanent nodes, and hard code them in the wallet.

3) wallet goes on forks frequently, probably because it's so hard to find nodes. Orphans are a real pest. Addnodes don't seem to help.

Kids, this is not a game anymore; last summer at 30 satoshi, some people made real and expensive commitments to ESP - ESP has just become an adult business; it's time you start treating ESP that way, or pass the stick to another team.

So, I sent some Esp to an exchange to sell. It was all confirmed and all good however they never got there!! I thought this was a problem with the exchange and was about to raise a ticket when I noticed that the transaction changed from confirmed to unconfirmed ( 3/10). What is going on? This is not good enough. I am not fudding....Really I hate that shit but there are serious issues with this coin/chain ATM. This delay has most likely lost me money also.

Devs, for the sake of your investors and the value of this coin-please sort it out!!!

exchanges still are sorting out the new updated wallet, they updated to 0.8.7.0 but now they need to update to 0.8.7.2 i recommend when you are investing on projects that are getting updated frequently that you at least walk around the twitter feed or join a telegram channel and ask about the status of the coin in certain exchanges, its investing 101...know in what you are investing, research it and stay updated...

Lobo_

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:40:40 AM

At Block 729000

exchanges still are sorting out the new updated wallet, they updated to 0.8.7.0 but now they need to update to 0.8.7.2 i recommend when you are investing on projects that are getting updated frequently that you at least walk around the twitter feed or join a telegram channel and ask about the status of the coin in certain exchanges, its investing 101...know in what you are investing, research it and stay updated...

Thanks for your response. At least its heartening to know that they are working on it. FYI I have been invested in this coin for a long time and have a decent holding - I simply do not have the time to live on twitter, discord etc. I thought this thread was here for info. Some updates in this ANN thread would have been appreciated.

Lunatic_Pandora

saito.io

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:57:33 AM

At Block 729000

Thanks for your response. At least its heartening to know that they are working on it. FYI I have been invested in this coin for a long time and have a decent holding - I simply do not have the time to live on twitter, discord etc. I thought this thread was here for info. Some updates in this ANN thread would have been appreciated.

I understand, i also lost a 100 coins earlier testing the wallet when i read this and yes, the thread is pretty abandoned but there are a few team members that hang around a lot in the telegram channel!

Th0omzz

Activity: 42
Merit: 10

Free beer, just donate

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:04:56 AM

HODL or SELL

❍ Deviantcoin ❍ (http://deviantcoin.io/) |  Upto 90% MN Rewards
  [HIGH ROI] / POS + MasterNode  (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2816025.0)
❍ Twitter   (https://twitter.com/DeviantCoin) ❍ Facebook  (https://www.facebook.com/Deviant-Coin-306442593181009/)❍  Discord   (https://discord.gg/ahRgB5U) ❍ Slack (https://discord.gg/ahRgB5U)
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:23:41 AM

HODL or SELL

Def a HOLD. This crap is going up and up.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
Seccryp

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:18:44 AM

Hello.

I downloaded the new wallet following instruction and it synced fine.

I tried then to send ESP from novaexchange to my wallet but they didn’t appear on my pc. Novaexchange sags that they are sent with 0/3 confirmations.

If i try to decode transaction wallet app shows output and input fail.

Could somebody help me please?

Thanks

Novaexchange is shutting down. It is possible they did not upgrade their wallet and on the wrong chain.

Transaction looks confirmed on novaexchange.

Is there a way to recover my esp?
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:09:27 PM

Hello.

I downloaded the new wallet following instruction and it synced fine.

I tried then to send ESP from novaexchange to my wallet but they didn’t appear on my pc. Novaexchange sags that they are sent with 0/3 confirmations.

If i try to decode transaction wallet app shows output and input fail.

Could somebody help me please?

Thanks

Novaexchange is shutting down. It is possible they did not upgrade their wallet and on the wrong chain.

Transaction looks confirmed on novaexchange.

Is there a way to recover my esp?

Nope. Not unless you can get Novaexchange to rebroadcast it on the correct chain. Good luck with that.

Tekna

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:28:35 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 01:16:33 PM by Tekna

The current right chain is at block 728746 (increasing, so count from here) and the current updayed wallet is Ver. 0.8.7.2-Patch2 Alpha.

If you're not in the right chain or in the last wallet or you are sync from scratch:

COMPLETE WALLET UPDATE GUIDE BY TEKNA:

I'm in the right chain and this is what I did:I downloaded the new wallet (v.0.8.7.2-Patch2 alpha), I cancelled the .exe application of the older one in the principal folder, I cancelled everything in the roaming folder except wallet.dat (everything, also the conf file, not the wallet.dat), and I put the bootstrap (snapshot)files in the roaming folder. Then I added the new list of nodes from espers.io.

How to find the "ROAMING FOLDER": find the function "search" on your computer amd fill the field with %appdata% . The automatic search will show you the following path: C:\Users\name of your computer account\Appdata\Roaming. Click on it and look for "ESP" folder.

Nodelist: https://espers.io/download/nodes/node-list.txt
Snapshot: https://mega.nz/#!EjhiHRxA!wClv0XZK8t2W6AnO6gSq2RfDD6WMiy6FGM9-wdC6neA
Windows wallet 0.8.7.2: https://mega.nz/#!phtGlQAY!5AYa6XgbosqZnmmyLVk1uh69x7hAx_7cTJFOzDyzqE4

IF you have any kind of problems after the fix (your money don't appear in the wallet, wrong amount of money ecc), you have to RESCAN the chain: create a desktop shortcut of the wallet + click on it with the right button + click on "properties"+ detect the field "target" + scroll the title until tge end and add at the end -rescan (after a space) + reopen the wallet.

IF YOU SYNC FROM SCRATCH: you have only to add the snapshot and makw the substitution of all the file inside thw snapshot folder in the roaming folder (except wallet.dat).

After this everything will work greatly.

N.B after the update PAY ATTENTION to tranfer money to/from exchanges, they didn't confirm that they have updated the wallet and it's possible they are in the wrong chain.
EDIT: coinexchange.io has just confirmed the updating of the wallet. Let's wait for the others.

Stakes will work from block 728900
ra213

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:02:18 PM

The current right chain is at block 728746 (increasing, so count from here) and the current updayed wallet is Ver. 0.8.7.2-Patch2 Alpha.

If you're not in the right chain or in the last wallet or you are sync from scratch:

I'm in the right chain and this is what I did:I downloaded the new wallet (v.0.8.7.2-Patch2 alpha), I cancelled the .exe application of the older one in the principal folder, I cancelled everything in the roaming folder except wallet.dat (everything, also the conf file, not the wallet.dat), and I put the bootstrap (snapshot)files in the roaming folder. Then I added the new list of nodes from espers.io.

How to find the "ROAMING FOLDER": find the function "search" on your computer amd fill the field with %appdata% . The automatic search will show you the following path: C:\Users\name of your computer account\Appdata\Roaming. Click on it and look for "ESP" folder.

Snapshot: https://mega.nz/#!EjhiHRxA!wClv0XZK8t2W6AnO6gSq2RfDD6WMiy6FGM9-wdC6neA
Windows wallet 0.8.7.2: https://mega.nz/#!phtGlQAY!5AYa6XgbosqZnmmyLVk1uh69x7hAx_7cTJFOzDyzqE4

IF you have any kind of problems after the fix (your money don't appear in the wallet, wrong amount of money ecc), you have to RESCAN the chain: create a desktop shortcut of the wallet + click on it with the right button + click on "properties"+ detect the field "target" + scroll the title until tge end and add at the end -rescan (after a space) + reopen the wallet.

IF YOU SYNC FROM SCRATCH: you have only to add the snapshot and makw the substitution of all the file inside thw snapshot folder in the roaming folder (except wallet.dat).

N.B after the update PAY ATTENTION to tranfer money to/from exchanges, they didn't confirm that they have updated the wallet and it's possible they are in the wrong chain.
EDIT: coinexchange.io has just confirmed the updating of the wallet. Let's wait for the others.

Why do you need the snapshot?

Could you simply open the wallet and wait for it to sync, if you never used it before?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:04:30 PM

Why do you need the snapshot?

Could you simply open the wallet and wait for it to sync, if you never used it before?

Sure if you have two weeks to wait for the blockchain to sync. If you use the snapshot it will finish syncing within a few minutes.

Tekna

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:45:28 PM

even livecoin is now confirmed to work
Pages: « 1 ... 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 [765] 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: