Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:04:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
Cayuga

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:07:01 PM

any bounty here...Huh

Bounties

The following bounties have been identified as post launch priorities:

Time delay transaction / Safe address (see example #1 below for further specification)
Smart contract / escrow
Colored coins / side chains / assets (see, for instance, example #2 below)
HTML5 wallet
Electrum wallet
ION-j for mobile wallet based on java
In-wallet social integration

More details in the white paper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mr-Coins

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 02:07:24 PM

any bounty here...Huh

The following bounties have been identified as post launch priorities:

* Time delay transaction / Safe address (see example #1 below for further specification)
* Smart contract / escrow
* Colored coins / side chains / assets (see, for instance, example #2 below)
* HTML5 wallet
* Electrum wallet
* ION-j for mobile wallet based on java
* In-wallet social integration

You can find the bounties in the whitepaper here:

https://github.com/ionomy/ion/wiki/ION-Technical-Whitepaper
IOTUSA

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:11:55 PM

ICO without escrow, or any transparency and arbitrary sell figures on a site are the best!

But it's ok, they only want ~2500 BTC!

How do I say this.. 100% no doubt SCAM. Hey, I guess that wasn't too hard.

IOTUSA

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:17:25 PM

If these copy-paste scamkids had anything resembling a game or an actual at least semi working ecosystem, but no. A 'flashy' website, and they want millions. Pretty sure they are faking their ICO volume as well.

ladrx

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:17:38 PM

I'm interested in investing, but want to know how the coins are intergrated into the platform? What will create an extrinsic demand for the coins, other than ICO investors buying them? Do coin holders share in the profits of the games developed with ico money?

Save your money. This is a scam.

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
ladrx

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:20:52 PM

Anybody want to give Matlack a call on his cell and get a statement about how isn't an obvious carbon copy of Ganza's paycoin scam?

(832) 545-7786

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
geyu

Activity: 460

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:22:38 PM

I would still advise extreme caution to people who are thinking of sending BTC
ladrx

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:25:06 PM

Also worth an email to Kathleen Shields at the SEC to let them know they'll have a new criminal to go after once they're done with Homero Garza.

shieldska@sec.gov

Mr.Pelican

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:48:23 PM

Also worth an email to Kathleen Shields at the SEC to let them know they'll have a new criminal to go after once they're done with Homero Garza.

shieldska@sec.gov
So Ion creates an ICO and you are going to report Matlack to the SEC? Bahahahaha, your credibility has reached zero.
ladrx

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:58:19 PM

shieldska@sec.gov
So Ion creates an ICO and you are going to report Matlack to the SEC? Bahahahaha, your credibility has reached zero.

You say "Ion" as if it's some legitimate, respected company. It's just rebranded paycoin scam led by Homero Garza's best bud Adam. Go ahead and be blinded by your greed. Why don't you just give Matlack a bag of cash and walk away, it will be easier on all involved. Are you retarded?

Ps. I spent almost 2 years trying to convince morons like you that Garza was a scammer. Who the fuck are you?

Mr.Pelican

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:06:02 PM

shieldska@sec.gov

You say "Ion" as if it's some legitimate, respected company. It's just rebranded paycoin scam led by Homero Garza's best bud Adam. Go ahead and be blinded by your greed. Why don't you just give Matlack a bag of cash and walk away, it will be easier on all involved. Are you retarded?
I never once mentioned that I was an investor. I find it funny that people launch creative ideas and before they even have a chance to get off the ground they are labeled a scam. This is an ICO bro, you want to label it a scam? Call it a scam once it becomes a scam. If you do not want to invest, ok great. I am watching this project as it appears to be a good concept.
ladrx

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:10:44 PM

shieldska@sec.gov

I never once mentioned that I was an investor. I find it funny that people launch creative ideas and before they even have a chance to get off the ground they are labeled a scam. This is an ICO bro, you want to label it a scam? Call it a scam once it becomes a scam. If you do not want to invest, ok great. I am watching this project as it appears to be a good concept.

Oh hi Adam's new btctalk account.

Mr.Pelican

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:18:33 PM

shieldska@sec.gov

I am not Matlack. This place is funny, first Ion is a scam and now I am Adam? Accusations much? I was stating my piece that it looks like an interesting project and I'm not calling scam as soon as I see the name Matlack. Everyone has their opinions and I value yours, do not accuse me of being Matlack.

We will see if more information is released before the end of the ICO.
ladrx

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:50:24 PM

shieldska@sec.gov

I am not Matlack. This place is funny, first Ion is a scam and now I am Adam? Accusations much? I was stating my piece that it looks like an interesting project and I'm not calling scam as soon as I see the name Matlack. Everyone has their opinions and I value yours, do not accuse me of being Matlack.

We will see if more information is released before the end of the ICO.

OK, if you are not in fact Adam Matlack, are you at all aware that he was directly involved with Homero Joshua Garza's 10 million dollar ponzi scheme? That he was one of the principals orchestrating an enormous fraud? Or do you actually believe that Adam is just a poor innocent victim of the big bad Josh Garza?
If the latter, I am also holding an ICO that you can invest in. I'll send you my paypal address.

philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:55:50 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2016, 04:06:23 PM by philakone

Why the newbie account developer?

There was a massive scam yesterday: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1444040.0

Someone took in over 300 BTC. Really guys, watch out for this. Articles can easily be fabricated and planned well ahead.

I wouldn't trust any newbie making a new coin.

Flags are raised. Watch out guys. Invest at your own risk.

This person created an account one day before the Edon scam finished: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1444040.0

This person isn't answering any questions nor has for the past 8 pages.

This person has provided no technical details.

I highly encourage everyone to avoid this thread and to report it.

NOT A COINCIDENCE THAT YESTERDAY'S SCAM WAS CALLED EDON AND TODAY'S ION
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 03:59:48 PM

There was a massive scam yesterday: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1444040.0

Someone took in over 300 BTC. Really guys, watch out for this. Articles can easily be fabricated and planned well ahead.

^ This is very good advice.

Never invest more than you can afford to lose. Every ICO is high risk.

If you like the idea, but not sure of the risk.. Just wait and see how it goes. Everything will unfold in the coming weeks and months.

But I reiterate, DO NOT invest more than you can afford to lose.

Treat every new coin launch as EXTREMELY HIGH RISK in your portfolio.
ladrx

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:04:40 PM

If you like the idea, but not sure of the risk.. Just wait and see how it goes. Everything will unfold in the coming weeks and months.

Better yet, don't give ANY money to people who have previously operated $10 million ponzi schemes. Just an idea.

philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:14:20 PM

Date Registered:   April 19, 2016, 02:44:28 PM
Last Active:   Today at 10:38:11 AM
MSN:   
YIM:   
Email:   hidden
Current Status:   Offline Offline

NO CONTACTS AT ALL. Made right before EON scam ended. He logged off only 30 minutes ago, when everyone started to realize this is a scam.

EMAILS ARE ALL BOGUS ON ION WEBSITE. MAILING SITE DOES NOT EXIST. WEBSITE REGISTERED ONLY A FEW DAYS AGO.

Would ANY developer be offline on bitcointalk during their first ICO day? NO. The answer is absolutely not. They'd be sitting in this forum answering questions left and right.

I assure everyone that this is 100% a scam and to not invest.

If invest, you'll lose all your money 100% guaranteed. MASSIVE flags are raised.

A scammer's job is to make everything look presentable. I can whip up that website in 24 hours if I wanted to. Don't fall for it. Look for obvious signs and so many flags are up.

HUGE RED FONT YOU CAN'T MISS THIS
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 04:15:04 PM

shieldska@sec.gov

Ps. I spent almost 2 years trying to convince morons like you that Garza was a scammer. Who the fuck are you?

The way you communicate really should give you a clue as to why absolutely nobody listens to you.

I'm open to all reasonable discussion.
samm1129

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:16:12 PM

Better yet, don't give ANY money to people who have previously operated $10 million ponzi schemes. Just an idea.

or at least if you decide to invest, make sure you are at the top of that pyramid
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: