Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:01:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
Mrdeeds

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:38:07 AM

1) WHO are you? I.e. you are posting as ionomy but who are you behind that handle. Failure to state this means you are hiding and not wanting to be transparent as ion states since you are moving on from the garza bad times. So again. WHO ARE YOU?

Unfortunately it seems there is no escaping the Garza days.

I read Ionomy is going to be added to the GAW thread so it's all now going to be more of the same.

Two sides. One calling scam, one saying not. Same people, same war.

It's a shame as it won't be effective for anything and will just cause many people to tune out of the ongoing argument.

If it's genuine then they can come up with a registered company number, link to online resource proving it and a list of the founding members & board, surely?

I agree with people wanting straight answers on legit questions. I think @Ionomy could try harder to give these answers.
For instance. Who is behind the handle Ionomy and the asked for company data. It shouldn't be hard to answer these questions nor it should take this long. Not a good start in an, as you knew before, pretty hostile environment.
I get the feeling that questions are not always answered straight foreward.
Straight question---> straight answer. I think that is the only way to convince people here that you are legit. Smiley

(                       incent                       )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BETTER LOYALTY THROUGH SMARTER REWARDS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 07:46:31 AM

wow i love all these charts so colorful and interesting and so much information i can't believe how much growth the gaming industry will experience so exciting

shame there isn't a single goddamn mention of ION or general crypto integration in videogames...let alone how this horrid excuse for a scam-coin even pretends to be of any practical value in the mobile gaming industry.

at least your website looks cool...but what the hell is going on in the animation?  All I'm seeing is a kid with ADHD holding an iphone.  What's up with all the unrelated graphics...why is he dying in space?  WHY ARE THERE OPEN CONTAINERS FILLED WITH CHEMICALS SITTING UNDER A DARTBOARD AND OVER THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF ELECTRONICS?  Why is there a shadow covering half of his body - does that represent his crippling depression/schizophrenia?

The longer I look, the more doubtful I am of this entire 'ICO'....

Their website looking cool isn't hard. Its bootstrap with a theme. I haven't looked at the source but i suspect its a theme from themeforest with an author that charges the usual rate of per site around $20 to use the theme. bitlend.io used oneui a good theme template thats $23. It is very very very easy to make a professional looking clean site nowadays so i wouldn't take that as meaning competency.

I suspect if you search theme forest you will find this exact rocket ship animation. They have done some artwork modifications to include the bitcoin symbol on the cup and the ion icon on his shirt... it'll be a modified purchase.

FYI, If you looked at the source code you would see this is a custom made site.

There is no source code to look at. The github is completely empty.

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:49:48 AM

1) WHO are you? I.e. you are posting as ionomy but who are you behind that handle. Failure to state this means you are hiding and not wanting to be transparent as ion states since you are moving on from the garza bad times. So again. WHO ARE YOU?

I read Ionomy is going to be added to the GAW thread so it's all now going to be more of the same.

It's a shame as it won't be effective for anything and will just cause many people to tune out of the ongoing argument.

AGAIN... who is ionomy. Seems funny they don't want to state this... is it because they don't want people to know? Seems funny when they want to be transparent?
g-0-d

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:50:19 AM

https://i.imgur.com/zYHsZTE.png

wow i love all these charts so colorful and interesting and so much information i can't believe how much growth the gaming industry will experience so exciting

shame there isn't a single goddamn mention of ION or general crypto integration in videogames...let alone how this horrid excuse for a scam-coin even pretends to be of any practical value in the mobile gaming industry.

at least your website looks cool...but what the hell is going on in the animation?  All I'm seeing is a kid with ADHD holding an iphone.  What's up with all the unrelated graphics...why is he dying in space?  WHY ARE THERE OPEN CONTAINERS FILLED WITH CHEMICALS SITTING UNDER A DARTBOARD AND OVER THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF ELECTRONICS?  Why is there a shadow covering half of his body - does that represent his crippling depression/schizophrenia?

Their website looking cool isn't hard. Its bootstrap with a theme. I haven't looked at the source but i suspect its a theme from themeforest with an author that charges the usual rate of per site around $20 to use the theme. bitlend.io used oneui a good theme template thats $23. It is very very very easy to make a professional looking clean site nowadays so i wouldn't take that as meaning competency.

I suspect if you search theme forest you will find this exact rocket ship animation. They have done some artwork modifications to include the bitcoin symbol on the cup and the ion icon on his shirt... it'll be a modified purchase.

you fuckin retarded? how can you see source code without a coin being launched unless i am missing something...
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:53:50 AM

If you would look at the source code you'd fucking know its boostrap.

<body class="preload-page">
    <header>
            <div class="grid-container">
                <div class="grid-15 mobile-grid-100">

This is bootstrap structure you fucking knuckle head. Google grid-container and other divs and structure styles in the view source of the site.

I have a site that uses bootstrap.. its a great rapid app dev tool for sites. And themes make development easy. But i don't pretend i don't use it.
Try again.... do your research its bootstrap durrrr not a custom site unless you mean taking bootstrap and then adding a theme and some meta data that makes it custom...

incase you want some more proof because you're a moron

<link href="/public/css/bootstrap.min.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all">

But hey maybe they have a custom site that uses the bootstrap.min cascading style sheet right... do you even read the shit you write?
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 07:54:53 AM

There is no war here, I feel terrible for the people that have been involved in Paycoin and GAW, I do not want anymore people involved with these sorts of projects, creating the same sort of system then the failure happens again. It is obvious this will happen again because the company, coin and management is exactly the same.

Paycoin was one of the biggest stains in crypto, damaged peoples lives and damaged our community and crypto reputation as a whole.

To recreate it is not just insane it is completely wrong in every aspect, there is no point in repeating the same mistakes again.

This is why I'm vehemently trying to warn people about this project, because it will fail because it is the exact same thing as Paycoin run by the exact same people. The same failure is already inherent within it.

Personally I find it disgusting that the team is even trying this again because deep down they know it is wrong.

Cayuga

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:54:59 AM

Until now, we can't conclude ION as scam. This is ANN thread. We have to pay attention to what they promised.
I will wait and see.

I will be waiting for burning XPY that's what they first promised.

Another million xpy was burned yesterday. From what I understand, the xpy wallet is so buggy that it completely crashed and they had to repair it. After that, it took hours to delete the next million because the wallet crashes when sending large amounts of coin.

So, 11.5 mil outstanding now, xpy burning will continue.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/#@inflation

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:55:39 AM

you fuckin retarded? how can you see source code without a coin being launched unless i am missing something...

You fucking retard how can you invest money on a pdf file called whitepaper.pdf without a source showing intention.
g-0-d

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:57:19 AM

<header>

This is bootstrap structure you fucking knuckle head. Google grid-container and other divs and structure styles in the view source of the site.

I have a site that uses bootstrap.. its a great rapid app dev tool for sites. And themes make development easy. But i don't pretend i don't use it.
Try again.... do your research its bootstrap durrrr not a custom site unless you mean taking bootstrap and then adding a theme and some meta data that makes it custom...

<link href="/public/css/bootstrap.min.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all">

But hey maybe they have a custom site that uses the bootstrap.min cascading style sheet right... do you even read the shit you write?

LMFAO you idiot, bootstrap uses col-* syntax for their framework and they use grid-* which means they are using a different CSS framework you dumb ass Cheesy
Either way, using a CSS framework doesn't mean its using a theme u dumb fuck

From what i can see they use the bootstrap for the modal and buttons so how is that a theme? If you wanna troll, troll with facts
g-0-d

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:03:37 AM

You fucking retard how can you invest money on a pdf file called whitepaper.pdf without a source showing intention.

LOL who said i did? I didnt and won't, but just like any other ICO out there, the only thing they have is a fuckin whitepaper you dumb fuck so how is this different?
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 08:10:24 AM

I want to see the code to determine it's a clone. I want to look at the website to see whats going on and I would also like to see these "games" they are designing. It doesn't have to be launched I just want to see what the are developing. There is no need for name calling please, especially of this offensive nature. Pick your words more carefully, you can call me whatever you like but make sure you don't offend others.

Cayuga

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:15:20 AM

I want to see the code to determine it's a clone. I want to look at the website to see whats going on and I would also like to see these "games" they are designing.

So become a beta tester when this program opens, I will try to get you in, that is, if you are interested. That would probably a way to get some of your questions answered. Just 'seeing' them, like in a screendump would not be the way.
skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 08:19:17 AM

I want to see the code to determine it's a clone. I want to look at the website to see whats going on and I would also like to see these "games" they are designing.

So become a beta tester when this program opens, I will try to get you in, that is, if you are interested. That would probably a way to get some of your questions answered. Just 'seeing' them, like in a screendump would not be the way.

You'll try to get him in?  Does that mean you have some pull with the dev team or the company founders of ionomy?

If so, could you ask them why it's taking so long to answer questions regarding the company structure, registration details etc, because I've been waiting over 13 hours for a response now and the information should have been immediately available, given that you're all here asking the users of BitcoinTalk to hand over money for the ICO.

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:22:41 AM

<header>

LMFAO you idiot, bootstrap uses col-* syntax for their framework and they use grid-* which means they are using a different CSS framework you dumb ass Cheesy

From what i can see they use the bootstrap for the modal and buttons so how is that a theme? If you wanna troll, troll with facts

Look at it again you dick the entire main file is the same structure as bootstrap!!!! Adding your stuff on top of bootstrap doesn't make it a custom site!

A custom site is from the ground up creation i.e. start with an empty main.php or main.htm and blank .css and start coding.

You're a dick and caught out. Might want to define what you think is custom. You're backtracking now after a showed the bootstrapmin.css link!

Your turn Smiley
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:25:41 AM

LOL who said i did? I didnt and won't, but just like any other ICO out there, the only thing they have is a fuckin whitepaper you dumb fuck so how is this different?

You're so funny.. at least i use the name i always am. g-o-d.. is that a god complex or? Whats your real name from hashtalk or paycointalk or whatever... o thats right you're a true new player to the field that just jumps the gun to aggresively support what they have no knowledge of.. so whats your hashtalk name seriously Smiley bet you're too gutless to say. Prove me wrong
Cayuga

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:25:53 AM

You'll try to get him in?  Does that mean you have some pull with the dev team or the company founders of ionomy?

If so, could you ask them why it's taking so long to answer questions regarding the company structure, registration details etc, because I've been waiting over 13 hours for a response now and the information should have been immediately available, given that you're all here asking the users of BitcoinTalk to hand over money for the ICO.

As a community member, I am just trying to help @ICOcountdown.
g-0-d

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:26:28 AM

lol they probably are just incorporating it now Cheesy but either way, if you want the info now why dont you pay for a service to look into it for you now instead of bitchin about it here since i dont see any other altcoin (WAVES, Lisk, others...) giving out company detail
skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 08:31:16 AM

You'll try to get him in?  Does that mean you have some pull with the dev team or the company founders of ionomy?

lol they probably are just incorporating it now Cheesy but either way, if you want the info now why dont you pay for a service to look into it for you now instead of bitchin about it here since i dont see any other altcoin (WAVES, Lisk, others...) giving out company detail

Firstly, I'm not "bitchin", I'm asking a question, so kindly drop the attitude, please.

In their TOS they claim to be a company registered in Singapore, I've checked multiple online resources and there is no mention of them.

On top of that, if they are straight and legit then it shouldn't have taken more than 5 minutes to provide evidence that they are a registered company. Don't forget, they are the ones claiming to be registered in Singapore.  The fact that over 13 hours later there is no response to this simple important question should, at the very least, make anyone considering investing,  more than a little bit nervous.

Mrdeeds

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:33:36 AM

That's a very good idea and maybe this could adress some of peoples concerns. Smiley

(                       incent                       )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BETTER LOYALTY THROUGH SMARTER REWARDS
g-0-d

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:34:00 AM

<header>

Look at it again you dick the entire main file is the same structure as bootstrap!!!! Adding your stuff on top of bootstrap doesn't make it a custom site!

A custom site is from the ground up creation i.e. start with an empty main.php or main.htm and blank .css and start coding.

You're a dick and caught out. Might want to define what you think is custom. You're backtracking now after a showed the bootstrapmin.css link!

Your turn Smiley

lmao i feel sorry for you trying to argue without having a fuckin clue about web development you idiot Cheesy If you had any idea you'd know this is not a bootstrap structure, look it up before making a bigger idiot of yourself... www.getboostrap.com

no one is back tracking and i will say this again, the site is not a fuckin theme from themeforest and its not using bootstrap css framework you dumb fuck, if anyone wanna prove me wrong try lol, any decent web dev would know this idiot Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: