Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:08:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we Manipulate Bitcoin price?  (Read 73445 times)
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:55:07 AM

manipuate bitcoin is funny joke for me guys, it's impossible to manipulate but who know just try if you can do this *LOL hahaha

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terlesbogli

Activity: 155
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:59:45 AM

No we cannot manipulate bitcoin price we do not if when the price go up and down but we can contribute to go up by investing bitcoins. Bitcoins depends in the law of supply and demand so when many people buy bitcoins or using bitcoins bitcoin go up then when less people buy bitcoins bitcoin goes down.
reddolphin

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:01:43 AM

I don't think we can manipulate bitcoin price it all about supply and demand even if we all try to there will be only little difference is price as bitcoin users are many.
tiar4dewie

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:26:01 AM

One of the best is to stock up Bitcoin until the circulation amount is reduced by 50% (if able Grin). But it costs a lot for it. And of course to get ready to risk big.

hagiyatmaz

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:19:39 AM

if Bitcoin wants to be taken seriously it probably shouldn’t be this easy or legal to manipulate the markets. While decentralization is supposed to replace regulation it’s clear that there is still a way to go before it can be truly taken seriously. “As mainstream finance invests in cryptocurrency assets and as countries take steps toward legalizing bitcoin as a payment system (as Japan did in April 2017), it is important to understand how susceptible cryptocurrency markets are to manipulation.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:18:13 PM

Ofcourse WE can but if you are saying that bitcoin can be manipulated by only some persons for sure it cannot be manipulated and if that happens bitcoin will not be popular and famous anymore. price are valuable in bitcoin without it btc is maybe not popular.
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:26:06 PM

I think it could happen but that would take a lot of people and big players ,
I think the market is already being manipulated by the FUD and some fake news .
The Count of MonteCryptos

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:26:06 PM

"We"? What do you mean by "we"?
As individual, we don't have normally any power, of course.
But big player, expecially it they act together, have.
And if we are influencer, or politicians at high level, any declaration we made can manipulate the market.
trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:28:12 PM

I know there are many big players who manipulate bitcoin price and make huge profits but can we the bitcointalk members also form a cartel and let bitcoin price never fall?is it possible that we manipulate price as I am sure most of bitcoin users visit this forum

Surely that is, manipulation of prices by several large groups combined to make. However, some information also affects the price of BTC.
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:34:06 PM

It's based on the transaction of bitcoin day to day.I had seen in crypto news,recently one person sell their bitcoin for 16 million.Which mean he had that much bitcoin and due to huge sold,the price of bitcoin is reduced some how.
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:42:14 PM

I know there are many big players who manipulate bitcoin price and make huge profits but can we the bitcointalk members also form a cartel and let bitcoin price never fall?is it possible that we manipulate price as I am sure most of bitcoin users visit this forum
I don't think people who have little to nothing bitcoin can affect its price. In my opinion, whales(rich/big player in the market) can totally affect the price and the regulations and the countries that are banning/making a law about it is affecting its price.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Vaniaevergarden

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:50:39 PM

Yes i think that, we can manipulate price of bitcoin if we can manage to have at least 70% of money of bitcoin market capitalization. I don’t think forming such cartel is a good idea (in order to counter already founded cartel). Let the price fluctuate on the basis of demand and supply as if we are expecting growth then we must keep it natural. Price manipulation might work for the short term but it’s not going to work on a larger time scale. We should keep our aspect natural. Of course there are some external elements manipulating price of bitcoin but in my opinion we shouldn't go in that direction, it’s against the core values.
Mikolo11132

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:53:11 PM

The lack of regulation of the cryptocurrency means it has always been susceptible to manipulation.
Mike1992

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:00:06 PM

The academics highlight the lack of diversity in the cryptocurrency market was likely to have played a big part in causing the price manipulation.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:18:38 PM

It is very difficult but not impossible. If you have a large budget, you can of course check the market as you like, but it is not necessary to forget that you will not have a high amount of money. In other words, while you want to drop the market, someone else can try to raise it and achieve balance. Many communities have tried this before, but have not been successful. You need such a serious budget, you think.
A small note: Although this market works anonymously, do not forget that manipulation is a big crime in the financial world.
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:21:43 PM

Of course, we can manipulate the price only by spreading bad or good news. But also many people use bots to manipulate the exchange rate.
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:32:51 PM

We can not adjust the price of Bitcoin for some reasons. I think Bitcoin is the first virtual currency in the Crypto market and shows us how it affects the market. In that case, if someone changes their mind, it is the wealthiest person in the world.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
adpinbr

Activity: 1008
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:37:23 PM

There are people who can manipulate bitcoin but I think that if the manipulation of the bitcoin price may lead to the death of bitcoin. Even though, there is only one or two person who manipulates the bitcoin price it might be caused value surge towards the bitcoin community. The cause of this manipulation may be because of the lack of regulation of the cryptocurrency(bitcoin). People who study this thinks that the highlight is the lack of diversity in the cryptocurrency market was likely to have a big role as to why we have price manipulation.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:25:36 PM

Yes, we can really manipulate the bitcoin price in the market. There are hackers in other countries that are changing the price in the market in because of them there are people who are selling their coins immediately due to panicking and makes the price of bitcoins decrease.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:41:17 PM

The bitcoin marketcap is currently around $ 200 billion, and if we want to control the price we must have more than $ 100 billion, and I do not think there's anyone who has $ 100 billion so I'm sure no one can manipulate the price.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: