Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 09:37:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Syscoin vs Bitbay  (Read 13087 times)
erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:59:27 PM

SO obvious that SDC trolls would come in here and hijack the thread... first of all your pretty stupid if you are storing images on the blockchain... and SYS won't have any scaling issues in regards to storage OR bandwidth... you can check out the dev branch and figure out why. Most of the guys points done make any sense. DirectBTC was intentionally coded the way it was because of usability purposes.. once a better solution is available it will be easy to switch it (CLTV implementation won't be any better for users currently). Anyways keep the discussion between Sys and Bay, where it should belong... open your own thread if you want to compare SDC to Sys Smiley thanks.
we didn't hijack this thread! all legitimate projects deserve recognition don't they? so tell me please when everything about the sdc project has been not only fair but also extremely productive...why don't we get to be compared also?...shouldn't be a problem since the only legitmate competition to SYS is OB..right?

Not gonna get into it on this thread but SDC is off the radar for me after recent events aswell as my experience with their community.. i know others share similar experiences. Lets stick to bay and sys plz last time I ask, otherwise I fail to participate in any healthy debates. Make a new thread.
Cmon sidjwang be a good sport. Why dont you like stenography? Lets get back on target and talk about how bitbay owns yall in the side by side. What was it you were saying about data retention on the blockchain creating bloat? What data is centralized on sys in regards to the market which alleviates these concerns for you?

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
Kewde

Activity: 111
Merit: 15

Eat, sleep, code, repeat.

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 11:00:56 PM

SO obvious that SDC trolls would come in here and hijack the thread... first of all your pretty stupid if you are storing images on the blockchain... and SYS won't have any scaling issues in regards to storage OR bandwidth more than bitcoin itself... you can check out the dev branch and figure out why. Most of the guys points dont make any sense. DirectBTC was intentionally coded the way it was because of usability purposes.. once a better solution is available it will be easy to switch it (CLTV implementation won't be any better for users currently). Anyways keep the discussion between Sys and Bay, where it should belong... open your own thread if you want to compare SDC to Sys Smiley thanks.

How would p2p market offers "keep-alive"? you have to have channels of nodes that ping each other contiiously now multiple that with say 10k nodes that all have some kind of offer in the same channel...I'd say at some point the "keep-alive" model starst to breakdown whereas the blockchain model thrives... the "keep-alive" model may work for smaller to medium sized networks but I believe blockchain would serve a better model for large scale adoption, especially once something like LN arrives.

Every piece was dedicated to sys, so don't claim I hijack anything. I won't dicuss our project any further, but I will remain in the topic.
You can't just call everyone a troll that happens to doubt the architecture of your sofware.

I'm not storing images in the blockchain, I hope you aren't either. Care to elaborate on your design?
you can check out the dev branch and figure out why.
Yeah go find the needle in the haystack. I get it, you'd rather not have me analyze your method.
Please elaborate how you're getting the images across the network, please don't use a centralized server for this too  Roll Eyes

I believe blockchain would serve a better model for large scale adoption

As I've stated, please crunch the numbers on this one.

Does sys support blockchain pruning of expired listings at this very moment?

What components involve centralized services?
In regards to services like DirectBTC, does it properly route that traffic when a proxy is selected?

"DirectBTC was intentionally coded the way it was because of usability purposes.."
Can you properly define these usability purposes?

"Most of the guys points dont make any sense."
Just like your grammar. Please prove them wrong if you're going to make a statement like that.

You're probably a good programmer, but you just don't seem like a reasonable guy who is able to have a proper debate about the tech he's creating.

Greetings,
Kewde

Particl Project - https://www.particl.io/
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 11:02:02 PM

SO obvious that SDC trolls would come in here and hijack the thread... first of all your pretty stupid if you are storing images on the blockchain... and SYS won't have any scaling issues in regards to storage OR bandwidth... you can check out the dev branch and figure out why. Most of the guys points done make any sense. DirectBTC was intentionally coded the way it was because of usability purposes.. once a better solution is available it will be easy to switch it (CLTV implementation won't be any better for users currently). Anyways keep the discussion between Sys and Bay, where it should belong... open your own thread if you want to compare SDC to Sys Smiley thanks.
we didn't hijack this thread! all legitimate projects deserve recognition don't they? so tell me please when everything about the sdc project has been not only fair but also extremely productive...why don't we get to be compared also?...shouldn't be a problem since the only legitmate competition to SYS is OB..right?

Not gonna get into it on this thread but SDC is off the radar for me after recent events aswell as my experience with their community.. i know others share similar experiences. Lets stick to bay and sys plz last time I ask, otherwise I fail to participate in any healthy debates. Make a new thread.
Is whaleshark one of your puppet accounts or did he start the thread if he did.. not your call please hold your silence or shut the fuck up because the discussion is going to happen with or without your motherfucking blessing because this is not your thread and this is the fucking internet not north korea! don't tell me where i can discuss anything! sdc relates to these two projects and the OP was comparing the two projects because obviously he was intending on investing! so he is has the right to learn about other projects that may or may not offer more then the two already discuseed..stop trying to censor me got it! this isn't your thread, this isn't your world..open discussions are aloud, crypto was invented to take power away from people just like YOU who want to control everything to suit their agenda...not going to happen
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 1436

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 11:05:56 PM

I'm rather new to the altcoin scene and after a few days of looking at which coins to invest in i decided on ones that are working on decentralized marketplaces as I feel that's where there could be a  future for altcoins. I found and invested in Syscoin and Bitbay and both seen to be at the same stages of development but the difference in marketcap is huge? Bitbay is something like 12% of Syscoins price! Is the only difference here marketing? or that Syscoin is on Poloniex and Bitbay isn't?

Bitbay turned out to be a Bobsurplus pump and dump.  But the dev is still trying to save the project.  He should just drop it and move on. 

for someone with over 1000 comments you really are clueless.

Also for a 'pump and dump' it needs a pump . . i thought you would have known that too!

Nope you are.  Know your history bud:  http://cointelegraph.com/news/chat-logs-allegedly-show-bter-creating-and-pumping-its-own-coin

Bitbay's dev thought he was creating a legit project but Bobsurplus and co. had other plans. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 11:08:41 PM

Is whaleshark one of your puppet accounts or did he start the thread if he did.. not your call please hold your silence or shut the fuck up because the discussion is going to happen with or without your motherfucking blessing because this is not your thread and this is the fucking internet not north korea! don't tell me where i can discuss anything! sdc relates to these two projects and the OP was comparing the two projects because obviously he was intending on investing! so he is has the right to learn about other projects that may or may not offer more then the two already discuseed..stop trying to censor me got it! this isn't your thread, this isn't your world..open discussions are aloud, crypto was invented to take power away from people just like YOU who want to control everything to suit their agenda...not going to happen
You cant have a discussion with an SDC troll.. never going to happen.. tried many times thus giving up. Just look at the way you came in and started ripping into anything sys... I get it you guys wanted to corect Sebastien and "put him in his place" with a healthy overdose of SDC. Nice one linking entire OP, your just so subtle in your ways.

Bloat wont be an issue like I said period. Links are serving images.. its simple. I get what you are doing and your audience is much different than Sys, moreso than bay. Theres more to reveal with Sys soon I cant get into details but stay tuned for 2.1 release where I will answer your guys questions in depth. Anyways goodluck with the thread and your coin(hope your anon works out although i doubt it), anyone reading can see for themselves. This thread has now been hijacked by SDC trolls and we are back to 0 knowledge discussions. /end thread. U can have your last word below kiddos.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 11:09:22 PM

The above is a little dated and many improvements have been made but this is the preview of our up coming Alpha
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 11:11:29 PM

You cant have a discussion with an SDC troll.. never going to happen.. tried many times thus giving up. Bloat wont be an issue like I said period. Links are serving images.. its simple. I get what you are doing and your audience is much different than Sys, moreso than bay. Theres more to reveal with Sys soon I cant get into details but stay tuned for 2.1 release where I will answer your guys questions in depth. Anyways goodluck with the thread, anyone reading can see for themselves.
We wanted a discussion..you wanted dictatorial authority over A conversation on a thread you didn't start..these are the results..reap what you sow
erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 11:36:50 PM

You cant have a discussion with an SDC troll.. never going to happen.. tried many times thus giving up. Just look at the way you came in and started ripping into anything sys... I get it you guys wanted to corect Sebastien and "put him in his place" with a healthy overdose of SDC. Nice one linking entire OP, your just so subtle in your ways.

Bloat wont be an issue like I said period. Links are serving images.. its simple. I get what you are doing and your audience is much different than Sys, moreso than bay. Theres more to reveal with Sys soon I cant get into details but stay tuned for 2.1 release where I will answer your guys questions in depth. Anyways goodluck with the thread and your coin(hope your anon works out although i doubt it), anyone reading can see for themselves. This thread has now been hijacked by SDC trolls and we are back to 0 knowledge discussions. /end thread. U can have your last word below kiddos.

Is 2.1 when you guys get sued for using an ebay logo? Did you integrate etsy? Is there a browser integration for instagram filters? Or are you guys reconsidering your reconsidering of the swap and everything else you hyped 2.0 to be? Because it looks like you just updated the front end so it doesn't look like it is from 1998 and added a centralized escrow function.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:33:32 AM

I'm rather new to the altcoin scene and after a few days of looking at which coins to invest in i decided on ones that are working on decentralized marketplaces as I feel that's where there could be a  future for altcoins. I found and invested in Syscoin and Bitbay and both seen to be at the same stages of development but the difference in marketcap is huge? Bitbay is something like 12% of Syscoins price! Is the only difference here marketing? or that Syscoin is on Poloniex and Bitbay isn't?

Bitbay turned out to be a Bobsurplus pump and dump.  But the dev is still trying to save the project.  He should just drop it and move on. 

Also for a 'pump and dump' it needs a pump . . i thought you would have known that too!

Nope you are.  Know your history bud:  http://cointelegraph.com/news/chat-logs-allegedly-show-bter-creating-and-pumping-its-own-coin

Bitbay's dev thought he was creating a legit project but Bobsurplus and co. had other plans. 

Wow you found that article congrats!! You must know so much now more than me!

The 'Dev' David HAS created a legit project and not just that, one of the more advanced projects in the whole of crypto!

If your going to go down that angle Isn't Lisk just crypti getting a rebrand? Which was a BobSurplus project? So in theory Lisk is a Bob coin??
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:38:32 AM

The 'Dev' David HAS created a legit project and not just that, one of the more advanced projects in the whole of crypto!

If your going to go down that angle Isn't Lisk just crypti getting a rebrand? Which was a BobSurplus project? So in theory Lisk is a Bob coin??
David did not know the project was going to be scammed or dumped.. if he had known I'm sure he wouldn't have gone through.. anyways he already had invested so much work in it so it's kinda hard to give up on that cause of some pump and dump scheme ruining it all.. anyways just like syscoin which had its ico funds stolen we kept going.. the market rewards those who don't give up in the face of bad actors trying to ruin the project
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 12:41:06 AM

Well regardless of the intentions now it's still a tainted past..yes sdc isn't perfect we had that bug in the code..but our origins are clean at least.
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:46:03 AM

Sorry for pointing out the truth on Bitbay.  But that's what really happened.  The dev got conned into believing they were creating something legit but then Bob and co. had other ideas.  BTER was involved too.

And BAY has no volume...  Look how much is being traded daily.  Not one serious investor is touching BAY with a 10 foot pole.  A lot of people are bagholding BAY and are really frustrated.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:04:58 AM

Sorry for pointing out the truth on Bitbay.  But that's what really happened.  The dev got conned into believing they were creating something legit but then Bob and co. had other ideas.  BTER was involved too.

And BAY has no volume...  Look how much is being traded daily.  Not one serious investor is touching BAY with a 10 foot pole.  A lot of people are bagholding BAY and are really frustrated.

Explain your crazy logic because it does not make any sense.

Why should an investor not invest with bitbay. You are obviously struggling are you not?

Yes I would not invest with a known scammers project but these scammers tried to ruin the project (david is the project) after taking 4 5ths of the devlopment funds and dumping all their bay trying to crush the coin.

I explain already why you are foolish to continue with this assumption and yet you continue.

A project should only be treated as a pariah if there are scammers running the project or benefiting from it in any way. Why would you think that a project that has been the victim of a scam should be shunned? David has stuck around with hardly any funding working for free and you say there is an ethical reason investors would have not to invest with bitbay.

I already gave you and example but I will post it here again since you obviously did not read it.

You need to realise the people that now make up the bitbay community and the developer are the SCAMMED not the SCAMMERS???

It's like saying people who had their house broken into and burned have a dirty past and you will not have anything to do with them.

Please think about what you are saying before making yourself look more foolish.

Explain your logic or refrain from repeating groundless statements.

When i invest in things I tend to research them first. I think david building this with no development funds is more to his credit than if he had of had funds to work with don't you?

I can only imagine you are related in some way to those scammers that tried to scam everyone and destroy the project. Either that or you're a secret investor of a competing project.

tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:08:50 AM

Why should an investor not invest with bitbay. You are obviously struggling are you not?

Yes I would not invest with a known scammers project but these scammers tried to ruin the project (david is the project) after taking 4 5ths of the devlopment funds and dumping all their bay trying to crush the coin.

I explain already why you are foolish to continue with this assumption and yet you continue.

A project should only be treated as a pariah if there are scammers running the project or benefiting from it in any way. Why would you think that a project that has been the victim of a scam should be shunned? David has stuck around with hardly any funding working for free and you say there is an ethical reason investors would have not to invest with bitbay.

I already gave you and example but I will post it here again since you obviously did not read it.

You need to realise the people that now make up the bitbay community and the developer are the SCAMMED not the SCAMMERS???

It's like saying people who had their house broken into and burned have a dirty past and you will not have anything to do with them.

Please think about what you are saying before making yourself look more foolish.

When i invest in things I tend to research them first. I think david building this with no development funds is more to his credit than if he had of had funds to work with don't you?

I can only imagine you are related in some way to those scammers that tried to scam everyone and destroy the project. Either that or you're a secret investor of a competing project.

Believe what you want.  Bitbay's miniscule daily trading volume speaks for itself...  No one is interested in Bitbay.  Good luck with your investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 01:14:17 AM

There are other projects like SDC with no ipo no premine no instamine no nothing just small community developments that have done just as much if not more then other coins with shady history's...we managed to get this far without anyone getting ripped off..why couldn't your devs/ maybe because there not quiet as competent i would dare say...the only people who get suckered are the ones who blindly follow things without question...clearly not anyone you want to trust your hard earned money with...let alone develop a financial system..
Munti

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:30:39 AM

Escrow does not require parties to double deposit(think real world here, would a store and customer ever accept to double deposit?).
Again, it is clear that your knowledge on double deposits doesn't reach that far. If I remember correctly, BitBay uses a model of FULL double deposits, so you have to put up 100% as insurance. In a real world model that wouldn't even be necessary, an insurance deposit ranging of 10% to 20% should be enough to keep scammers out. The economics behind this find their roots in game theory, something which I won't bother to explain. But you need to keep account of the loss of cash flow that a scammer encounters, even with a 10% insurance deposit, the scammer will run out of funds.

Bitbay uses full deposit as default, but you can set the deposit to anything you want.
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:37:01 AM

There are other projects like SDC with no ipo no premine no instamine no nothing just small community developments that have done just as much if not more then other coins with shady history's...we managed to get this far without anyone getting ripped off..why couldn't your devs/ maybe because there not quiet as competent i would dare say...the only people who get suckered are the ones who blindly follow things without question...clearly not anyone you want to trust your hard earned money with...let alone develop a financial system..
That's why your copy paste code breaks right yup competent devs alright.. you just keep digging further yet you trolls don't stop. Anyways sys essentially had no startup funds and did it just like you claimed sdc did yet actually released something that's working.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 01:43:37 AM

That's why your copy paste code breaks right yup competent devs alright.. you just keep digging further yet you trolls don't stop
I'm not a dev so i will let them answer your accusations...at least nobody's ipo got ripped off...even if they copy all the code! and they didn't.. at least nobody lost their money because of incompetence...
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:43:57 AM

Believe what you want.  Bitbay's miniscule daily trading volume speaks for itself...  No one is interested in Bitbay.  Good luck with your investment.

I wouldn't be investing if everyone was already interested and it was top 5-20 CMC. The point of investing is to find good tech that nobody is currently aware of or do not understand the usefulness of. I don't like to start investing in a project when there is already great interest and high cost of entry. There is a greater risk of loss and smaller returns on investment in most cases.

If you understood the tech and usefulness of this project you would understand the possible investment potential. If you don't believe this or flat out deny the work that has gone into it then I'm sure you could have a public discussion with david regarding the technical side of things to help you grasp the work that has gone into this behind the scenes. It is a sleeping giant if it ever gets fully finished and polished (imho)

Show me 10 opportunities with greater upside potential than bitbay at this point and I will buy some of all 10 if I do not already own some. The market cap of this coin considering the development is a comparatively good gamble.  Of course to any one reading this do your own research never trust anything you read on this board blindly. This is my opinion only. Nothing is a sure thing and Bay is not finished as yet.

The constant folly of mentioning the scam is complete rubbish. Bitbay(bitbay is david and the community) were scammed . So ethical reasons for not being interested are non-existent. The only other reason for not being interested would be you do not believe in the usefulness or ability of the project (the code). If you have examined that at length and decided it is not for you then fair enough, only time will tell which was the smarter choice. Just don't persist with the scam accusations as being ethical grounds for not becoming involved with the project that simply does not add up.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:58:00 AM

^^^
Who is this Huh

SDC ? that broken pile of junk that caused many previous investors to lose a fortune because their code was trash?

Those investors were ripped off, they were scammed. They though they were investing in something that worked. Not some broken contraption that would reduce their net BTC worth. I heard (maybe just a conspiracy theory )this was an intentional flaw and the devs there had their buy orders in ready to scoop all those cheap coins up. This mean the scammers are still involved with your project. I'm not sure which is worse. You can't code reliable code or you want to manipulate and hoard all the coins to dump later.

either way clearly not anyone you want to trust your hard earned money with...let alone develop a financial system..

Just think what mistakes they will code into something this complex. I wouldn't list an old pair of shoes on your market place. Now please make your own thread. The OP asked for a comparison between 2 serious projects sys and bay. He does not want to be drawn into investing in poorly coded broken trash that will fail and leave him in financial ruin.

The other guy discussing sdc seemed more reasonable but you only understand the direct approach i see with no room for cordial discussion. Now stop attacking other projects and make fair comparisons on the tech or you'll draw others to your level and SDC is a sitting duck in that case.

If you seek to make fair comparison now based on the tech of the projects at this date then fair enough. If you seek go outside of this and add other factors to the comparison then we must do the same. Your usual posting style is not suitable to cordial discussion. Tone it down else get the same in return.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: