Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:10:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Syscoin vs Bitbay  (Read 13080 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:26:02 PM

Syscoin vs Bitbay, SYS winz Smiley

To me it looks like BitBay is ahead by miles, but maybe you know something I don't?

We've already discussed how this graphic is pretty inaccurate, a few pages back. With the Syscoin 2.1 release is becomes even more inaccurate.

Hardly matters. Both are good. Both undervalued, but bitbay is stupidly undervalued. Get some of both but obviously returns are going to be way more on bitbay at this point. If similar in price I still load up 60 40 in favour of bitbay anyway. Yes the info graphic may be a little generous to bitbay in some ways but still it is at least equal to sys if not better and the price is way way undervalued. Both developers seem good guys.

3r197

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:13:02 PM

Once the BitBay client is set up to stake.

We can then also remind the exchanges that they could essentially create futures contracts.
So lets say a coin holder deposits his Bays onto an exchange like bittrex or c-cex (screw the thieves @ bter).
The exchange could then create different options for the trader to hold coins.
They could ask that the investor to lock their Bays in the exchange for: 1 week, 2 week, 1 month, 2 month, etc.
These coins would be locked in their possession for the allotted time frame. The exchange would have 2 keys protecting the accounts.
These locked coins would be merged into a larger groups of coins. The coin holders would gain incentives with these options because the grouped coins would have more stake reward potential.
They could post these 'futures' contracts on their websites. Traders could tally the info thus creating speculation on price swings upon contracts fulfilling. The speculation would come from the option given to contract holders to either renew the contract or close out and recover stake reward.
This speculation would cause investors to gamble on price during times of contract renewals. They might try to sell off before the 1 month contracts reach fulfillment thinking that the contract holders will be closing out and thus increasing liquidation on the market. Yet that's where the trickery comes into play. If the contract holders don't close out and renew instead, then speculators just sold at a potential loss and not a premium! The exchanges could also give contract holder renewals incentives. For example, if John enters a 1 month contract, upon fulfillment, he renews and earns an extra .5% earnings on the stake reward total. If he renews again add more, etc.

I know this influences people to leave their coins on a middleman exchange, yet with multisig technology. There should be a way to do this with minimal risk

Thoughts?  

pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 12:28:10 PM

looking forward to the new wallet!

PJNova

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 01:24:31 PM

Is bitbay growing in users yet? Last time I checked it was small project?
Munti

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 01:19:06 AM

Is bitbay growing in users yet? Last time I checked it was small project?

It's growing slowly. But more important we are getting the right users. If you look at our thread you will see senior and hero members are over represented. People with experience, contacts, and often also money. They know it takes time to develop something unique. When BitBay is ready to roll out the big guns, we have exactly the userbase we need to take it to the next level.
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:37:50 PM

BitBay quietly getting things done before huge xmas release but people still buying syscoin and not Bay? I hold both but think advertising plays a huge part in this I think?
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 11:59:19 PM

BitBay quietly getting things done before huge xmas release but people still buying syscoin and not Bay? I hold both but think advertising plays a huge part in this I think?

Theres a bunch of upcoming releases right around the corner for Syscoin so I'm guessing there is some accumulation in anticipation of those... Bay seems to be going well I'd like to see commit logs to judge what works being done as I don't really have time for multiple slacks but I trust David's doing his thing and it will bump bay up for sure at the time.
Munti

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:50:04 AM

Theres a bunch of upcoming releases right around the corner for Syscoin so I'm guessing there is some accumulation in anticipation of those... Bay seems to be going well I'd like to see commit logs to judge what works being done as I don't really have time for multiple slacks but I trust David's doing his thing and it will bump bay up for sure at the time.

Bay is already starting to move.
What are you adding in the upcoming releases sidhujag?
loveofmylife

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:52:00 AM

Bitbay? I remember this scam, related to blackcoin. Fake promises, fake pump and dump, bagholders have this coin, how can it be compared with syscoin? Sys is solid one.
Munti

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:56:19 AM

Bitbay? I remember this scam, related to blackcoin. Fake promises, fake pump and dump, bagholders have this coin, how can it be compared with syscoin? Sys is solid one.

Promises are kept. A lot of development in BitBay. There never was a pump, and the dump was very real  Sad  But starting to recover now.
You should work on your fudding a little
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:26:15 PM

Weve got some pending news

Tech wise:
https://steemit.com/syscoin/@keyare/syscoin-2-1-introduces-foundation-for-blockchain-based-identity-platform

http://syscoin.org/syscoin-2-1-blockmarket-updates/

Pruning is the.big one. Solves bloat issue and reduces bandwidth requirement for fresh synchronization with no sacrifice to security
.m.

Activity: 280
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:20:24 AM

SYS fell down to 1950 on Polo, hopefully not because of the news Wink

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:37:49 PM

You remember it but joined last week. Interesting.

Sock puppets everywhere.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:39:33 PM

Weve got some pending news

Tech wise:
https://steemit.com/syscoin/@keyare/syscoin-2-1-introduces-foundation-for-blockchain-based-identity-platform

http://syscoin.org/syscoin-2-1-blockmarket-updates/

Pruning is the.big one. Solves bloat issue and reduces bandwidth requirement for fresh synchronization with no sacrifice to security

Great news indeed but no chance sys is worth almost 10x bay. This is just crazy.

Both projects should be valued way higher though compared to most of the coins in the top 20.

aamarket

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 12:59:40 PM

Slowly going up :
https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_sys
Daily volume around 50 BTC

IMPORTANT:http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177133.0,Tips welcome BTC:1AAMARKETmJvfjDwEFmhyYYwfre7ZFVseP  RIC:RGnX6LcJrsVEuYeySDDxkmH7AjRqoprcKt
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 10:35:08 PM

I'm holding both Smiley

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
SANALIU

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:43:50 AM

bitbay ans syscoin not hebest choose investment in altcoin
syscoin and bitbay same not popular and low volume transaction

i think is good coin in now
1 ethereum
2 litecoin
3 monero
4 icn iconomi
5 anthsare
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 09:48:28 AM

bitbay ans syscoin not hebest choose investment in altcoin
syscoin and bitbay same not popular and low volume transaction

i think is good coin in now
1 ethereum
2 litecoin
3 monero
4 icn iconomi
5 anthsare

So your best idea of getting a return on a coin is to choose those already at the top?

Although having said this your coin choices are good also. But I don't think you can expect the returns on those you can on 500k -1m cap coins. Besides look into both of the coins being discussed and you will see they have a lot to offer you and most are unaware of.

BAY and SYS offer quite a bit compared to coins way higher in market cap. Bay i would say is an opportunity at this point if the project reaches completion which I think it will.

dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 10:22:17 AM

Fake promises?? Download the software bro. I delivered the worlds first decentralized markets.

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/this-decentralized-bitcoin-market-is-for-legal-stuff-only

The only pumping was done by the idiotic founders who wanted to harm my reputation. But they left the project... but I'm the dev, I never left. And I didn't even get much of what they raised.

Delivered decentralized markets and like 15 other features.

Sure the market cap is small, so what. I can't force people to use the best software in crypto haha. Its got the worlds best security like asynchronous payment and multisig, unbreakable contracts, decentralized markets, automated joint accounts, steganography(hiding things in images like keys), 100 languages, a live python interpreter and a bunch of templates.

So what does Dogecoin have? Nothing? Yeah thats right... just more volume. What does Litecoin have? Nothing its just old like Bitcoin. Bitbay and Syscoin at least develops and they should be above Dogecoin dammit.

Download the Bitbay software, see for yourself. It works perfectly fine. And when its pegged and templates are done? Game over. I will deliver unless I die haha.
whale_shark (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 05:41:05 PM

Here we go! Looks like the theifs from the ICO are all out & dumped and it's skywards now!

Watch Bitbay catch-up to syscoin!! Blast off!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: