Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:08:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: To Gamble or To Invest?  (Read 89131 times)
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:10:39 PM

Invest if you want to earn money and Gamble if you want to have some fun and entertain yourself.
I think one should do both as its required to earn as well as have some fun. Gamble part time, Invest/Earn full time, you do the reverse and your doom is near.
I know many gamblers are able to earn and enjoy their life as king, but that's rarest thing to happen.
I think it's better to invest like holding your bitcoin for a long term period and wait for the exact moment for the price to become higher,  so that you can sell at a right time and generate good profit. If you think that you can double up your money just by playing gambling, then I tell you stop it and better save your money for the future for your family or for your emergency needs. Eventhough there's an entertainment coming from gambling, it's not worth it to waste your money for that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:40:29 AM

For me i will go to investing you can get here profit on gambling you need a luck before you win and see your profit. Many site now offers for investment that you can use bitcoin like mining but you need a big capital here for to mine.
Choose an investment  that you can get a good profit and use your bitcoin or your money wisely.
Both have their respective advantages and disadvantages. If you see the basics then in the gambling game we need luck as a deciding factor of victory or not. while investing more to an analys to see how the prospect of a place that we invest will thrive in the future or not. Each of us will determine where we will save the money we have.
However if this advantages and disadvantages is not use as it is advantages you are in the wrong track .I will say that gambling or to gamble is not a profitable if you are not so lucky in gambling .but you can invest in a gambling site by which like opening ico .Investment which can make us profits and its much have lesser risk than to gamble our money .
Well, it would be a waste if you didn't take advantage of what you can do. It's just the challenge that you are going to face. There are a lot of things that you could do in order to improve the chances of winning in gambling, especially to make it significant, you could add superstitious beliefs in your routine, something like that. Maybe it could reinforce your mind to be positive when gambling.
How we can improve our winning in gambling what are those things could you please share with us. Becasue here most of the players are facing only loss in gambling. So if you tell us what those things we will improve our skill set and start to make money in gambling. Even I am also like him don't believe gambling, but I believe in investing.

There is no such thing, it is all about knowing if you are lucky or not in gambling, if you are always losing then think about it if gambling is the one for you, because you might lose something you can't afford to lose if you are going to insist that yourself to gambling, only the lucky ones are making huge profits in gambling, and not all of us are like that. It would be better if we would try something else which is not risky like gambling.
d0flaming0

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:26:40 AM

For me i will go to investing you can get here profit on gambling you need a luck before you win and see your profit. Many site now offers for investment that you can use bitcoin like mining but you need a big capital here for to mine.
Choose an investment  that you can get a good profit and use your bitcoin or your money wisely.
Both have their respective advantages and disadvantages. If you see the basics then in the gambling game we need luck as a deciding factor of victory or not. while investing more to an analys to see how the prospect of a place that we invest will thrive in the future or not. Each of us will determine where we will save the money we have.
However if this advantages and disadvantages is not use as it is advantages you are in the wrong track .I will say that gambling or to gamble is not a profitable if you are not so lucky in gambling .but you can invest in a gambling site by which like opening ico .Investment which can make us profits and its much have lesser risk than to gamble our money .
Well, it would be a waste if you didn't take advantage of what you can do. It's just the challenge that you are going to face. There are a lot of things that you could do in order to improve the chances of winning in gambling, especially to make it significant, you could add superstitious beliefs in your routine, something like that. Maybe it could reinforce your mind to be positive when gambling.
How we can improve our winning in gambling what are those things could you please share with us. Becasue here most of the players are facing only loss in gambling. So if you tell us what those things we will improve our skill set and start to make money in gambling. Even I am also like him don't believe gambling, but I believe in investing.

There is no such thing, it is all about knowing if you are lucky or not in gambling, if you are always losing then think about it if gambling is the one for you, because you might lose something you can't afford to lose if you are going to insist that yourself to gambling, only the lucky ones are making huge profits in gambling, and not all of us are like that. It would be better if we would try something else which is not risky like gambling.
Totally agreed, I don't think that there are strategies or any methods about gambling since before I never heard about it though. But I have heard many statements that they have their own way or method on how they play or how they are gonna win, but there in not much guarantee that it could give you a successful winning because of that strategy.

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:26:53 AM

I think investment is better option then gambling, as in investment you always have an opportunity to make profits in long run, but in gambling you can loose your 1 btc on the spot, by the way if you still want to gamble then directbet.eu is the best site  Cheesy
I prefer investment over gambling. Ofcourse investment comes along with a profit intended for a long term while gambling is only for fun, and short term profit. In investing you could earn much more that you expect to earn than gambling where you could lose much more that you expect to lose. Investing is less risky that gambling.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:12:49 AM

If you choose investment, because only you and majority people who select investment, they want only make money not win money. Gamblers choose gambling, because they want to win money, and winning money we only get from gambling not investment. But i am doing both investment is earning source and gambling is my entertainment source. 
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:29:31 AM

Try both so you will have fun. Just don't spend it all, be responsible and set limitations.
with this principle experience will allow us to choose between the two activities and we will be able to determined which one will be suited for us,
though i'm with investing but with responsible ways we will able to select the best one that interest us.

fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:40:29 AM

If youre looking to grow that 1 bitcoins into serious amount of just aim to earn from it,it is better to invest it on trading and any other investmentyou know,gambling may be a worst decision in making money if youre just holding a small amount to play with

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:42:19 AM

Try both so you will have fun. Just don't spend it all, be responsible and set limitations.
with this principle experience will allow us to choose between the two activities and we will be able to determined which one will be suited for us,
though i'm with investing but with responsible ways we will able to select the best one that interest us.

Yes, previously I have chosen the both of them for making money through investment I am making a little bit of money but while through gambling, I am losing the earned money from the investment I made. So I quit the gambling because I am making money through investment.
Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:57:52 AM

If youre looking to grow that 1 bitcoins into serious amount of just aim to earn from it,it is better to invest it on trading and any other investmentyou know,gambling may be a worst decision in making money if youre just holding a small amount to play with

Yes,it's true. The objective of investing is to profit, and the only way you’ll profit over time is either by sheer luck, or by betting on positive mathematical expectancy situations. I invest for one reason,just to make money. And gambling for me is just for having fun and enjoy myself.
Bitcoingiver

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Get paid $500 to $1500+ per week

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:14:58 AM

For me to invest is better, and you should use it to mine other cryptocurrency not just Bitcoin but other up coming cryptocurrency that promise high value.

The best sports prediction app. King  Sports Tips. http://bit.ly/2TXg9JY
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 12:02:19 PM

Do you think that 1 bitcoin is a small amount?
For me, 1 bitcoin is a big amount, and i also same like you, if anyone want to make money from his 1 bitcoin than investment is best not gambling.
But if we use half bitcoin into investment and half bitcoin use in gambling, then i think it is more better to use your money as a gamble and as a investor. 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:08:02 PM

Yes,it's true. The objective of investing is to profit, and the only way you’ll profit over time is either by sheer luck, or by betting on positive mathematical expectancy situations. I invest for one reason,just to make money. And gambling for me is just for having fun and enjoy myself.

Not really by a sheer of luck but rather if you are confident enough or not. It is a matter of time however in the long term, some investment might not give you money and you are going to lose some therefore if you are confident with it then go ahead and try it. Some investment are good while some are really bad
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:12:25 PM

For me, 1 bitcoin is a big amount, and i also same like you, if anyone want to make money from his 1 bitcoin than investment is best not gambling.
But if we use half bitcoin into investment and half bitcoin use in gambling, then i think it is more better to use your money as a gamble and as a investor. 

Even 1 Bitcoin is a very big investment to me because the value of 1Bitcoin is very high. So my thought I don't want to invest in gambling because I lot more than 1 BTC in it because of over confidence. That's why Investment is the best option for me, even though I make very little amount through it.
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 12:17:49 PM

Gambling is for me for fun, not expecting to win anything. So, if I want to try to make profit, I invest although some investments are similar to gambling Smiley

It is for fun but as a gambler it mostly goes for the profit and it's up to you on how you are going to make sure that you will earning good amount with it. I personally and always be choosing with investments. I can handle investments rather than handling my emotions when I'm gambling, it's more convenient way of earning.

Most gambler want profit but not for me atleast I dont want to lose and keep on playing. Thats what I want and I want to keep on having fun when I play that is why the longer I play the better. In the end Im still going to choose to invest although I might enjoy gambling but to get money we must choose investment for sure

If you are not going to play, you won't be getting any lose nor win. And if you just want to have fun in gambling, just look for those gambling sites that are offering play money so that you can continue for having fun. It's like a stress reliever from your very hard work from your job and just have some fun to gamble with free money.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2870
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:20:28 PM

i think its not a good idea if we used half bitcoin for playing gambling because there is no guarantee for us to win much of money. for me, its best to keep half bitcoin in our wallet and sing half bitcoin for trading because we can make profit and increase the amount of our bitcoin so in the end of month, we can make at least more than half bitcoin or more.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:52:38 PM

i think its not a good idea if we used half bitcoin for playing gambling because there is no guarantee for us to win much of money. for me, its best to keep half bitcoin in our wallet and sing half bitcoin for trading because we can make profit and increase the amount of our bitcoin so in the end of month, we can make at least more than half bitcoin or more.
Half is too big to gamble, I only spend a little percentage of my total holdings because I know the chances of winning is very low. I do gamble for fun but I made sure I will not gonna let this opportunity pass away and I made sure that I can invest money for bitcoin for my future.
I may not gonna enjoy my investment now but I know in the future I will reap the fruits of my labor.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
tiggycomb

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

▬▬ CARE 4 ME ▬▬ ▧

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 05:05:18 PM

I, too, am thinking about investing in some bitcoin projects, gambling is a negative sum game and I figured that much by now but interested in some actual investment, There are websites offering shares/stocks through havelock before and now through ICO's and I find that a possible interesting crypto-based investment.

■  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CARE 4 ME ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ■
▧  Peer-2-Peer Healthcare Management App  ▧  CareCoin Pre-ICO ▬ Starts July 17th, 2017  ▧
■▬▬▬ TWITTER ▬▬▬ FACEBOOK ▬▬▬ SLACK ▬▬▬ BITCOINTALK ▬▬▬■
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:18:00 PM

I, too, am thinking about investing in some bitcoin projects, gambling is a negative sum game and I figured that much by now but interested in some actual investment, There are websites offering shares/stocks through havelock before and now through ICO's and I find that a possible interesting crypto-based investment.

This year is perfect for invest in crypto projects instead of gambling that is why I also will do agree with you. Invest is looking good choice and I also doing this in most of the ICOs at the moment ROI is so good and it is better than gambling.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:44:08 PM

This year is perfect for invest in crypto projects instead of gambling that is why I also will do agree with you. Invest is looking good choice and I also doing this in most of the ICOs at the moment ROI is so good and it is better than gambling.

Gambling will not give anything except enetratinment. But bitcoin is very precious now I don't like to lose my bitcoins just for my fun. So I am not wasting more bitcoins to play gambling I am saving bitcoins to do trading or investment. After this month we will get one clear picture for all cryptocurrency after that I will think what I have to do with my bitcoins.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:50:48 PM

Invest for profit and gamble for fun, that is the standard procedure for me that I will do to my money. The altcoin project is always a good prospect however for steady stream of income, we will need to always choose investment that give us steady profit because that is the best thing that we want from investment
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: