Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:52:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yobit Support  (Read 19717 times)
blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2020, 01:35:42 PM

How do I know if it's fake or not, I have not used it to be able to specify that.

BS.

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 03:57:23 PM

How do I know if it's fake or not, I have not used it to be able to specify that.

BS.
People should be very careful posting dubious links, it's a link bait people might think it's the original one, you did not even mentioned if the site is real or not you just posted it and add they are cooking something, it's a lesson learn for you and to those who are posting links who do not do research.
sasklacz

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 10:30:14 AM

God I wish I've never created an account there.So apparently they `no longer perform this operation` (meaning disabling 2FA) and there's no way to contact them. No emails, spam-only twitter account. You can't even reply to the support answer as they send it via `mailer@yobit.net` and tell you to answer in tickets only at https://yobit.net/en/support/ WHERE YOU HAVE NO TICKETS. God what a piece of crap. Luckily I only have small balances there but still would love to be able to withdraw them.
Kalivanos

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 03:20:17 PM

My account is hacked and I lost 1000 USD. Fact is this happened on YoBit.net! I'm very shocked on how is this went. And this despite the fact that I didn't use 2FA. I used the YoBit mobile app and was connected with my telefone, but this app never work in first place. The app was connected with my API key from YoBit. I suspect that something happenend there. If this program doesnt work, why do you let people use it? Yobit should take responisibility in this. Somebody was like 5 minutes in my account and Yobits security system didnt act. SOmebody changed USD to BTC and then transfred it to this address: 39SwBAyUgjano6q7eMZaErLojQB85L5Ran

I would like to have a good explaination otherwise I will report Yobit of fraud.

1000 USD just dissapeard in thin air. Fact is that this happened on YoBit! Yobit has the responisbility of the savety of their users.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1237

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2021, 11:09:07 PM

My account is hacked and I lost 1000 USD. Fact is this happened on YoBit.net! I'm very shocked on how is this went. And this despite the fact that I didn't use 2FA. I used the YoBit mobile app and was connected with my telefone, but this app never work in first place. The app was connected with my API key from YoBit. I suspect that something happenend there. If this program doesnt work, why do you let people use it? Yobit should take responisibility in this. Somebody was like 5 minutes in my account and Yobits security system didnt act. SOmebody changed USD to BTC and then transfred it to this address: 39SwBAyUgjano6q7eMZaErLojQB85L5Ran

I would like to have a good explaination otherwise I will report Yobit of fraud.

1000 USD just dissapeard in thin air. Fact is that this happened on YoBit! Yobit has the responisbility of the savety of their users.

Although yobit got a bad reputation still we cannot blame them for such lose, there are so many instance on why it happens to you and for so many phising sites and other exploit attempts maybe one of them got you. So maybe next time be more careful your account and much really better if you go on most reputable exchange.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 773

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 11:57:09 PM

Although yobit got a bad reputation still we cannot blame them for such lose, there are so many instance on why it happens to you and for so many phising sites and other exploit attempts maybe one of them got you. So maybe next time be more careful your account and much really better if you go on most reputable exchange.
Correct..
Possible reasons and since this one doesnt have 2fa then it is increasing the risk of easily get hacked.

-Phished
-Malware on your pc

Yobit is been known on this forum or on the entire market as a shady exchange.Also, why this guy had considered out on making out deposit in spite of the current issues do this exchange has?

Arent they having much time on making some simple google search and ending up on depositing on this exchange where the fact that there are much better exchange platforms out there than on this one?

Yobit has nothing to do when it comes to lost funds due to some human error. So take this as a lesson learned.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
idanzam

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 08:00:43 AM

WARNING Yobit is a SCAM!!!!!

READ IT:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5134358.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4327871.0

All fake!!!

They stole coin in 3 website of SCAM:

http://yobit.io/
https://yobit.net/
https://yobitex.net/

ALL SCAM!!!

WARINING!!!

Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 03:11:31 PM

I have an account on Yobit and it's been a long time since I've not used that account. A few days ago when I went to use the account. I couldn't remember the account password. So I tried to forget the password. But they wanted to know my username but I forgot the username also. So I email at there support system and ask my username. But they did not provide my username. They did not believe it's me(the account owner), But I mail them from the same email that I use to create an account Yobit. They did not help me to recover my account, I have some Waves coins there and now they are worth $300 or more. I don't know how I can get support from Yobit Sad Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: