Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:09:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✹✹✹ GOLDBLOCKS ✹✹✹ Mandatory UPDATE to v1.2.1.0 ✹✹✹ 5/17/2017  (Read 158344 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
darkgold (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

BLOCKCHAIN BASED MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 09:45:51 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2016, 10:05:32 AM by darkgold

Isn't coinmarketcap.com listed total supply of GB incorrect? Where are they getting that data?

Supply corrected on coinmarketcap, thanks.

Coinmarketcap:

Coingecko marketcap:

Cryptogods

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 09:48:57 AM

Isn't coinmarketcap.com listed total supply of GB incorrect? Where are they getting that data?

Supply corrected on coinmarketcap, thanks.

Coinmarketcap:

Coingecko marketcap:

nice going mate ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 02:23:04 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2016, 02:33:26 PM by YAdaminer

Well, this way GB price will only go down and it shows that GB is not baked with gold.
Yes, you can buy gold with GB but just as with any other crypto or fiat wich have their values set through all kind of ways.

...so yes, I agree, 230% price increase for your gold bars is not right way to do it unless you want further crash the price of GB.

GB price will go as it should go, depends of many things.
GB is not backed up with gold, only direct fiat investors are.
Again for the price, why you are so interested about GB price on the market ? And you talking about some crash r something ? is that so important to you ? Like everyone here ? Since GB was launched i was listening just: " scam scam, and, when exchange dev? pay for exchange dev," now, GB is on are on 3 exchanges, and now i am listening "pay to ccex dev, pay to Bittrex dev"  And stuff like" it will crash dev"
If it was launched like ICO, we would listen screams in red like "scam".
come on, i am tired of this comments. Keep them for yourself. Seems that people like scam coins more then fair coins.
Price on the market for GB will be stable after ~ 1 year. Everything in between is not important to our company. If you talking about some crash to 1 satoshi, thats ok too, i'll buy them all, and bring back price, but in this case i will have all the coins, which is not our goal. I can crash the price now if you want, i have many tools to do that. And also i have many tools to rise the price, but you must understand that GB is different, we are not market price manipulators. Price on the market is natural. People enters, people leaves. Thats ok. As for 230% price increase, i see one thing, that you are sitting with your calculator open on your smartphone.

btw we are busy developing GB on many fields. Fields that i can't elaborate here. Marketing strategy and development can be always changed and adjusted.

in the meantime, we are giving the chance to people, to actually get some worth, gold thing from Crypto world, because if you ask most of here, they didn't earn nothing from crypto except some virtual numbers on exchanges that can be crashed, like we have seen many crashes.
Gold in hands is only thing that will have value in the coming years, and we are giving that to our investors.

Time not only heals wounds, but also makes GB to be spreaded well to the right hands.
The most loyal will always have profit, and will collect some gold that also goes up through years.

Hmm, strange, why shouldn't I be interested in GB price? If GB is on exchanges it's important thing, If I can buy someting with GB it's not the same if I'll pay 15.000GB or 35.000GB for 1gr gold bar while nither gold or GB had change which would logicaly explain such change, so yes, price is important.
Regarding your anticipation capabilities, well, you couldn't be wrong more regarding me and my smartphone Smiley cause I'm enjoy on the sea and from time to time I check my rigs and some crypto markets for which I'm interested during the high noon heat and today I try to understand your wired logic with gold bars price. In few days you changed price for +230% while GB didn't change that way. Basicaly GB price fluctuated almost the same way as in past few days so it's nothing but manipulation.
Also strange thing is that price doesn't matter to you but you were the one who were chearing the most when net hash was jumping through the roof. Yes, crypro communities are impatient most of the time but that is how the things are if you can't accept that than maybe your bussines plan is/was wrong, idk.
Anyway, yes few of us can crash the price to 1 sat, sure you have control over the project and more tools than the rest of us but that is not the point.
When you speak about time and wounds it seems as some are sverely wounded with investing in GB.
Anyway stay well, continue with development on other fields but also keep us informed here.
Greetings from hot and sunny
http://www.zadar.travel/
 Wink
raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 02:58:16 PM

Well, this way GB price will only go down and it shows that GB is not baked with gold.
Yes, you can buy gold with GB but just as with any other crypto or fiat wich have their values set through all kind of ways.

...so yes, I agree, 230% price increase for your gold bars is not right way to do it unless you want further crash the price of GB.

btw we are busy developing GB on many fields. Fields that i can't elaborate here. Marketing strategy and development can be always changed and adjusted.
that's really strange ... sounds like "believe me, it's happening... i can't explain and i don't have proofs, but it's happening.
darkgold (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 03:23:15 PM

that's really strange ... sounds like "believe me, it's happening... i can't explain and i don't have proofs, but it's happening.
You caught me, sorry i lied, nothing really happening here.

darkgold (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 03:31:45 PM

Again for the price, why you are so interested about GB price on the market ? And you talking about some crash r something ? is that so important to you ? Like everyone here ? Since GB was launched i was listening just: " scam scam, and, when exchange dev? pay for exchange dev," now, GB is on are on 3 exchanges, and now i am listening "pay to ccex dev, pay to Bittrex dev"  And stuff like" it will crash dev"
come on, i am tired of this comments. Keep them for yourself. Seems that people like scam coins more then fair coins.
Price on the market for GB will be stable after ~ 1 year. Everything in between is not important to our company. If you talking about some crash to 1 satoshi, thats ok too, i'll buy them all, and bring back price, but in this case i will have all the coins, which is not our goal. I can crash the price now if you want, i have many tools to do that. And also i have many tools to rise the price, but you must understand that GB is different, we are not market price manipulators. Price on the market is natural. People enters, people leaves. Thats ok. As for 230% price increase, i see one thing, that you are sitting with your calculator open on your smartphone.

in the meantime, we are giving the chance to people, to actually get some worth, gold thing from Crypto world, because if you ask most of here, they didn't earn nothing from crypto except some virtual numbers on exchanges that can be crashed, like we have seen many crashes.
Gold in hands is only thing that will have value in the coming years, and we are giving that to our investors.

Time not only heals wounds, but also makes GB to be spreaded well to the right hands.
The most loyal will always have profit, and will collect some gold that also goes up through years.

Hmm, strange, why shouldn't I be interested in GB price? If GB is on exchanges it's important thing, If I can buy someting with GB it's not the same if I'll pay 15.000GB or 35.000GB for 1gr gold bar while nither gold or GB had change which would logicaly explain such change, so yes, price is important.
Regarding your anticipation capabilities, well, you couldn't be wrong more regarding me and my smartphone Smiley cause I'm enjoy on the sea and from time to time I check my rigs and some crypto markets for which I'm interested during the high noon heat and today I try to understand your wired logic with gold bars price. In few days you changed price for +230% while GB didn't change that way. Basicaly GB price fluctuated almost the same way as in past few days so it's nothing but manipulation.
Also strange thing is that price doesn't matter to you but you were the one who were chearing the most when net hash was jumping through the roof. Yes, crypro communities are impatient most of the time but that is how the things are if you can't accept that than maybe your bussines plan is/was wrong, idk.
Anyway, yes few of us can crash the price to 1 sat, sure you have control over the project and more tools than the rest of us but that is not the point.
When you speak about time and wounds it seems as some are sverely wounded with investing in GB.
Anyway stay well, continue with development on other fields but also keep us informed here.
 Wink

Too much talk, and it sounds like you didn't understand nothing after all. Hero members should know better...
From your post i only understand that you are asking for cheaper Gold. Well there  isn't such as thing in our company, sorry.
Regarding price, sorry, it's not my job to track the price on exchanges, i dont even logged in on both exchanges for weeks.

Megaquake

Activity: 630
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 08:08:13 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2016, 08:57:35 PM by Megaquake

You caught me, sorry i lied, nothing really happening here.

You cant elaborate on the changes of your coin? just fairy tales, your community including me have serious investments in this coin, and we are supposed to believe in tales from the crypt?

I am buying up the dumps as I type please dont make me regret this!

Mines at Kano.is best profit in the world!

在Kano.is的BTC
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 09:15:53 PM

Again for the price, why you are so interested about GB price on the market ? And you talking about some crash r something ? is that so important to you ? Like everyone here ? Since GB was launched i was listening just: " scam scam, and, when exchange dev? pay for exchange dev," now, GB is on are on 3 exchanges, and now i am listening "pay to ccex dev, pay to Bittrex dev"  And stuff like" it will crash dev"

Wink

Too much talk, and it sounds like you didn't understand nothing after all. Hero members should know better...
From your post i only understand that you are asking for cheaper Gold. Well there  isn't such as thing in our company, sorry.
Regarding price, sorry, it's not my job to track the price on exchanges, i dont even logged in on both exchanges for weeks.

LOL, too much talk.
Yes you right I should know better when
GOLDBLOCKS x11 [pow/pos] ►► Real GOLD backup crypto ◄◄ 1gr & 2.5gr bars
changed to
GOLDBLOCKS ••• THE ONLY THING THAT HAS NEVER BEEN WORTHLESS •••
than to
••• GOLDBLOCKS ••• PORTABLE WEALTH •••

I'm not asking anything I just wonder why 230% price change and after your recent posts just wonder what else you don't have in your company.
Good luck with your project.

darkgold (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 11:18:50 PM

All updates and changes will be posted here. Nobody will regret. Except those who are already out.

Megaquake

Activity: 630
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 11:51:37 PM

All updates and changes will be posted here. Nobody will regret. Except those who are already out.

That is good to hear thanks.

Mines at Kano.is best profit in the world!

在Kano.is的BTC
Simple858

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:34:43 AM

With this progress and low coin amount I think that soon we will see GB in TOP 50 in coinmarketcap!
spatula

Activity: 507

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:39:00 PM

With this progress and low coin amount I think that soon we will see GB in TOP 50 in coinmarketcap!

To do that, price would have to increase 6,600%

I would be pretty satisfied with those kinds of gains Cheesy

Scofield

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 08:18:55 AM

Remember to vote or send some BTC guys!

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=gb
spatula

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 01:44:57 AM

I'm not really sure how important c-cex is. I think we are better off waiting to get on bittrex or polo. It will come with time, this coin is still very new, and I'm still accumulating!  Grin
bitdragon2016

Activity: 231

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 07:44:56 AM

Can someone give me a working nodes that i can put on config file. coz my qt wallet stuck at 5 weeks behind. thanks Grin
aprilio

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:03:19 AM

I'm not really sure how important c-cex is. I think we are better off waiting to get on bittrex or polo. It will come with time, this coin is still very new, and I'm still accumulating!  Grin

Bittrex, not anytime soon. Polo, probably never.

GB needs more attention. C-cex will bring alot more trade volume then Bleutrade and yobit, thus more attention.

Just my 2cents
hagie

Activity: 792
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:19:09 AM

Hi,

did anyone from europe order gold and got it delivered ? I'm still waiting 14 days since starting in macedonia. This is only 10 hours by car :-)

regards
darkgold (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 08:46:50 AM

Can someone give me a working nodes that i can put on config file. coz my qt wallet stuck at 5 weeks behind. thanks Grin

can you check the OP ?

Hi,

did anyone from europe order gold and got it delivered ? I'm still waiting 14 days since starting in macedonia. This is only 10 hours by car :-)

regards

It is 10 h really, hah , and irony to be bigger, it was sent by airmail Smiley
But you will get it eventually. If Canada, Poland, France and Italy can get it, why wouldn't you right?

As for other , better exchanges, you know better then me that community pressure and volume are cruitial.
We have neither for now, lets be honest.

spatula

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 01:38:21 PM

As for other , better exchanges, you know better then me that community pressure and volume are cruitial.

Well we could have some more volume if people would be willing to part with their GB lol
spatula

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 09:13:40 PM

Well we could have some more volume if people would be willing to part with their GB lol

4 BTC at 400 buy order......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: