Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:13:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: panic selling  (Read 111155 times)
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:38:31 AM

What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?
Panicking can lead us to make a bad decisions. We can commit mistakes in trading if we panic. We should be always calm every moment if we are trading our coins. We should always positive for us to make a good decisions.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:51:40 AM

What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?
I think it's natural for someone sell their Bitcoin when many people sell Bitcoin in bulk. This does not just happen but there may be problems facing Bitcoin making people secure their money to anticipation of massive dump. But we also have to think positive and calm because every problem will definitely fix. Just wait until it fixed then wait until the price goes back up.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
nak02

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:52:20 AM

Panicking can lead us to make a bad decisions. We can commit mistakes in trading if we panic. We should be always calm every moment if we are trading our coins. We should always positive for us to make a good decisions.
We cannot have a good profit if we will practice panic decision in our life, all our efforts will just be gone and can just put to trash, so just relax whenever we see that the coins we invest is going down, not everyday is a happy day, of course in trading we can see sad moments also but do not ever panic or else all our efforts will lost.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
malah

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:15:01 AM

yes some people must have panic selling including me, I have do panic selling because the price goes down and I can not wait and I lose.

bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:36:37 PM

I'm sure today many regret users for selling bitcoins some time ago, they panicked because they think that bitcoin prices continue to drop so sell bitcoin at any price.
Getting panic and that at the time when you see yourself getting in loss is quite a normal thing. Everyone has different level of patience. Some keep on controlling their nerves no matter what the conditions are, while other get panic in the very early stages.

We actually need to develop this habit of remaining cool and calm almost all the time so that we may be able to control our nerves at hard times.
As right as it could be. When someone is getting into this business then they must need to work on this habit. There must be a balance and self-control over your emotions and you must be able to work better under hard times.

This is one of the best trait of successful persons. Keep trying it work cool and calm when situations are not under your desires. It happens always, just relax.
Selling of bitcoin need concentration and I think you must be expert of bitcoin investors if you sell your bitcoin with low price so you can lose your money so first thing is you must know about bitcoin price always buy bitcoin when the price is low and then wait for a right time when you think that the price is high so then sell your bitcoins.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:34:44 PM

yes some people must have panic selling including me, I have do panic selling because the price goes down and I can not wait and I lose.

It depends if that someone has a significant amount of btc to affect the market. Whales to be specific are those that have the btcs to play with dumps and pumps and if were just us playing with 1-2 btcs, btc won't even flinch

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:18:10 PM

Do not be afraid if bitcoin is falling down it is only for a while and it will surely re-raise after the hard fall. Remember that you are in the trading industry so it is natural.

Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:41:08 PM

Do not be afraid if bitcoin is falling down it is only for a while and it will surely re-raise after the hard fall. Remember that you are in the trading industry so it is natural.

I agree, this is just the first step to raise the price again in the coming year Wink
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:42:51 PM

You would get a clearer answer if you specify the amount of bitcoin which are going to be sold. "Huge" can be anywhere from 1000BTC to 1MBTC. The former won't even move the market while the latter will likely result in a substantial drop on the price.
Waahh. Panic selling. It is really a bad habit and I tried it once when the value of bitcoin dumps into very small amount and jt really suck me  because my money in my online wallet also falls down. But now ive learned that you need to wait for the right time that the price will come back.
theblack_cat

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:01:40 PM

You would get a clearer answer if you specify the amount of bitcoin which are going to be sold. "Huge" can be anywhere from 1000BTC to 1MBTC. The former won't even move the market while the latter will likely result in a substantial drop on the price.
Waahh. Panic selling. It is really a bad habit and I tried it once when the value of bitcoin dumps into very small amount and jt really suck me  because my money in my online wallet also falls down. But now ive learned that you need to wait for the right time that the price will come back.
it's really bro that something like direct panic selling should be avoided as it could lead to further down the price of coin then it would also hurt yourself

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Dringoliel

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:11:26 PM

I already panic sold some times but i don't think i should do that anymore because i believe in bitcoin right now and i know that when the value goes down it goes back up again like nothing happened. And because of the popularity the bitcoin will only grow.
Greyhunter

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:16:48 PM

At the moment it seems that people has calmed lower and all this forecasts about big, large dump has disappeared in some way and most Bitcoin customers are relaxed now and do not have a tendency to panic selling. I agree that everybody has established its very own limitations and prices so that can make the best possible profit from pump and get rid of situations.
I think that people are being baited because the value will go up again and you can see it go up. Like i mean yesterday it was around 5.5k and in less than a day the value went up by 1k again. I think that people will keep investing in bitcoin as long as there is money to make.
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:39:54 PM

If there is not a bad event to make everybody panic than no, that 1-guy-panic-sell won't affect anybody's thoughts.

On the contrary, that single man dump will be filled up with the buy orders and price will be the same as before.

Only if there is a rumor/fact like a mass hacking/banning news or smth like that can make everyone to dump their coins.

I do panic selling when the bitcoin prices really crashes down ito bery small amount. Just like what i did last time. The bitcoin lrice dumped and im afraid to lose all my bitcoin so i comverted it.
thebosskid

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:44:52 PM

It is never recommended to panic sell all your coins or a big part of it just hold them especially if it is BTC because what we all know about BTC is that it can easily go to higher again and it can easy go even higher than the highest it had reached.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:52:41 PM

Of course there is, because bitcoin price depends on market demand. If more people dump their bitcoins, bitcoin price will go down and it has a chain reaction. A lot of people panic and dump their bitcoin if they see that bitcoin price is drastically going down. However, this is a good opportunity for people to buy bitcoin.
Faeguardian

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:59:11 PM

Don't panic sell because a lot of people invest in bitcoin so the value will keep going up as long as there are people investing in it.
And i think that bitcoin will be alive for a lot of years before dying so i think that it is best to invest and not sell.
connesa

Activity: 216

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:19:23 PM

i think it depends on how big his holding will be.and even big amount will be dumped sure thing there are more out there waiting for the rebound.so i dont think it will affect really.
but if ure talking about dumping of 50% holders.well maybe that will have an effect tho.
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:06:11 AM

i think it depends on how big his holding will be.and even big amount will be dumped sure thing there are more out there waiting for the rebound.so i dont think it will affect really.
but if ure talking about dumping of 50% holders.well maybe that will have an effect tho.
They actually make a huge dump to cause a panic but in reality they still want for bitcoin to progress for them to continue to use their power.
When there is a dump let's just buy and hold it, that way we can ensure that we make profit when the price will start to pump.
You can study the graph so you'll understand that it's the trend.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:40:38 PM

Panic selling does not last for too many days, after a certain period the price goes back up. You should never panic sell any of your cryptos. Bitcoin won't just drop dead due to some people panic selling.

sparveenat

Activity: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:51:57 PM

When ever we want to enter into trading or investing we should not invest in one or invest all in one. We should keep some amount for backup in such situation when ever dip comes we should accumulated new fund to balance. Otherwise you will start getting panic in selling and use to make a big mistake which lead you to the big losses.

Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: