Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:17:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gulden a good investment?  (Read 250125 times)
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:20:06 PM

Trader with NLG only care about making profit, you can see sales on bittrex increase when buyers buy and they place a higher sale. With EFL people hold coins for long term.
You did not your homework, we have lots of people that hold Gulden for long term
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DGBforver

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:11:19 AM

Trader with NLG only care about making profit, you can see sales on bittrex increase when buyers buy and they place a higher sale. With EFL people hold coins for long term.
You did not your homework, we have lots of people that hold Gulden for long term

Then explain how dgb is maintaining over 100 million on coinmarket? With the news of PoW2 and SegSig coming soon , if it was dgb releasing this news we would be over $500 million in marketcap again.

Gulden is mostly made up of short term traders or the price would be at least 5 times higher. Jared also has people with well endowed bank accounts supporting dgb.

DashNLG

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:51:32 AM

Sad to hear about the delay but in the long term it will be good for Gulden, in the short term i have pulled a few btc away in buy support as I see other traders have done because bitcoin is going to break $4500 this week. I think if traders are smart we can use this break to get Gulden under 2000 because of the delay in development and another increase in bitcoin price.

Aim for another 1500-2000 sat range will be a really good bargain if you already own bitcoin.
altcoinsrule

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:02:35 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 07:30:33 AM by altcoinsrule

Bram

1. Personaly i think the there are not a lot of people that hold the gulden for the long term, last week the yobit exchange(crapy one) gave the value of 0,30 cent and all hell broke lose. Lots of holders wanted to sell the gulden. Nocks site was not available.

2. If somebody has a other opinion your answer is You did not your homework... that the only answer you got.

the discussions here right or wrong is good for a coins. if the devs dont listen to the people. why start a crypto coin. get you own funds and stop asking the people top buy the gulden so we can pay for there salary.

Myraidcoins

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:11:05 AM

Then explain how dgb is maintaining over 100 million on coinmarket? With the news of PoW2 and SegSig coming soon , if it was dgb releasing this news we would be over $500 million in marketcap again.

Gulden is mostly made up of short term traders or the price would be at least 5 times higher. Jared also has people with well endowed bank accounts supporting dgb.

Segwit has been enabled on Vertcoin and price is skyrocketing, digibytes price pump only came after Segwit was released. Pre pumps don't exist anymore because traders have also been burnt with coins hyping but not releasing. Guldens price will not skyrocket until investors have proof the development is going live. I trust this dev team will deliver but it will take longer and Gulden version of Segwit is called SegSig which is more then twice as good as Segwit. Investors are watching, don't be fooled into thinking this coin is only for people without money.
Myraidcoins

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:13:51 AM

Bram

1. Personaly i think the there are not a lot of people that hold the gulden for the long term, last week the yobit exchange(crapy one) gave the value of 0,30 cent and all hell broke lose. Loss of holders wanted to sell the gulden. Nocks site was not available.

2. If somebody has a other opinion your answer is You did not your homework... that the only answer you got.

the discussions here right or wrong is good for a coins. if the devs dont listen to the people. why start a crypto coin. get you own funds and stop asking the people top buy the gulden so we can pay for there salary.

Lets wait and see what takes place after PoW2 and SegSig is released, if nothing this coin is screwed and devs are wasting their time.
Marstrand

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:19:56 AM

Sad to hear about the delay but in the long term it will be good for Gulden, in the short term i have pulled a few btc away in buy support as I see other traders have done because bitcoin is going to break $4500 this week. I think if traders are smart we can use this break to get Gulden under 2000 because of the delay in development and another increase in bitcoin price.

Aim for another 1500-2000 sat range will be a really good bargain if you already own bitcoin.

That's needs to happen within weeks then, some of the volume (no idea how much, can be 30%,50%,70%) will move to NLG-EUR exchange. That is if nocks realese the exchange in SEP

FUD squad
Marstrand

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:26:39 AM

if nothing this coin is screwed and devs are wasting their time.

wasting their time? Are you kidding me? They got funded so they have an income. The more important part is experience. If they want they can just make a new coin and join the whole ICO bandwagon and easily get it top10. Everything they do is better for them, they can even join a high tech company and show their project (the are building their skill set aka resume) It's all about (self) development of skills. While the rest of us here are like fking babies not doin jacksht and crying about some price fluctuations

FUD squad
Myraidcoins

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:01:20 AM

wasting their time? Are you kidding me? They got funded so they have an income. The more important part is experience. If they want they can just make a new coin and join the whole ICO bandwagon and easily get it top10. Everything they do is better for them, they can even join a high tech company and show their project (the are building their skill set aka resume) It's all about (self) development of skills. While the rest of us here are like fking babies not doin jacksht and crying about some price fluctuations

They wasting their time in terms of the coin getting noticed by mainstream, most users look at coinmarketcap rankings which is the trick ICOs are using to get buyers.

I agree if the team created a ICO it would easily get into the top 20. No mining , control over 95% of the coins that weren't distributed in the ICO. Make the price of the coins in the ICO high enough so those who invested in the ICO wouldn't dump for a lower price. It's a win / win for everyone. No wonder scammers are liking the new ICO 100% premined coins. None of these ICOs have any blockchain innovation but their marketing and advertising is very aggressive before the launch.
bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:24:36 AM

They wasting their time in terms of the coin getting noticed by mainstream, most users look at coinmarketcap rankings which is the trick ICOs are using to get buyers.

I agree if the team created a ICO it would easily get into the top 20. No mining , control over 95% of the coins that weren't distributed in the ICO. Make the price of the coins in the ICO high enough so those who invested in the ICO wouldn't dump for a lower price. It's a win / win for everyone. No wonder scammers are liking the new ICO 100% premined coins. None of these ICOs have any blockchain innovation but their marketing and advertising is very aggressive before the launch.

Gulden dev and scam shit, that's not gonna happen
altcoinsrule

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:44:05 PM

You did not your homework Wink
TimBurton

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:28:33 PM

That's needs to happen within weeks then, some of the volume (no idea how much, can be 30%,50%,70%) will move to NLG-EUR exchange. That is if nocks realese the exchange in SEP

The order of releases this year:

1. Guldentrader exchange, they going for first mover advantage and is expected to go live 1st October.
2. Nocks exchange end of October or November
3. PoW2 and SegSig as a xmas present.
bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:37:05 PM

You did not your homework Wink

Explain!
deztroyr1

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:47:58 PM

i think this guy is making fun of your grammar -.-

is pow2 still coming this month?

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:12:19 PM

https://dev.gulden.com/august-development-update
Sugaman

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:29:19 PM

On the previous page they said PoW2 was delayed due to new version of Segwit they creating and they avoiding a hard fork. It looks like an ambitious update. They didn't say what month it's coming.   Sad
investeerder

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:07:45 PM

1. Guldentrader exchange, they going for first mover advantage and is expected to go live 1st October.

December and January is the worst times to release. They should wait until March and continue with other development.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:13:32 PM

December and January is the worst times to release. They should wait until March and continue with other development.

Do you think they will do that? Gulden is not like 98% of all the coins 😉
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:22:02 AM

Can someone tell me how to start POW2 with my coins? Ive got the wallet downloaded for my MAC off the website, now what?

Campaign Manager (2018)
Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:56:18 AM

PoW2 is not released yet.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: