Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:57:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gulden a good investment?  (Read 250123 times)
donnatello

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 12:05:56 PM

Why is no one talking about the real issue of this coin? It has nothing to do with the team personalities or skill but more supply by 20 000 every day after DELTA. You can have all skill in the world but increase supply daily will only see lower price. Dev team need to adjust reward to 80 or we will lower and lower price.

Why don't you go to the slack?  Outsiders can only look and wonder.  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altcoinfanatic

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 03:28:38 PM

That is very good aspect of Rijk. He should have integrity.
But is it true he dumped some of the premine (on the backs of new users) to sell shares?
Doesn't have the community have a say on this? That's dictatorial behavior. Its not his Gulden but ours. We could have a vote what happends with the premine and when and how much is being spent.
Otherwise he is no more different than the Rothchilds.
Why do you think that you have the right to determine what is happening with the premine? Is it your money? No, Gulden isn't yours but from Rijk. Rijk started Gulden and the premine is the funding capital of Gulden for developing it and it is to Rijk to determine what is happening with that amount of Gulden. As simple as that. It is not the community or group of people, only Rijk. The same applies to Slack, he invites whom he wants and removes whoever he wants, also very simple. If you do not like it, do not invest, Rijk is the dictator of Gulden and he and we didn't deny that. We believe in dictatorship in this Gulden community because someone has to take the decisions. When i want that a community is leading i was full in Bitcoin and you see what than is happening: nothing. A Crypto need someone who is the boss.

I am sorry. I thought the community had a say in this. I thought Gulden was a decentralised crypto. It seems like Gulden and Ripple are the same: Big premine and good development.
Can Rijk confirm the above? If so, then there was just a big misunderstanding.

Ripple is centralized and Gulden is decentralized. This Rijk fellow can't put a gun to your head and tell you how to use your Gulden. Bitcointalk, slack etc is a community platform where rules can be made and enforced. I don't see the problem?

Why is Ripple centralized and Gulden not? Rijk determines what happens with the premine.
Kwaasteniet already said it is not decentralised but centralised. Gulden is of Rijk not ours.

Slack same story. Only Rijk determines who can speak and who not.
He fled the #gezellig channel yesterday because it will hurt nietstemmers political party and the new users were asking him questions about this channel and now he can say: I am not on that channel.
He has a lot to explain to the new users now. Stop this moderation now!

Do you think it is nice for the new users that Rijk is not honest and had/have an inner circle channel? Plans were made here (when to dump, how much to dump, who to invite on meetings etc) in secret.
Do you think it is fair that Rijk dumped the premine on the back of the new users and not being honest about it? Dash has a wonderful government system. Where there is a treasury. People can actual vote on proposals. There is no dictator like Rijk in Dash.
It is very quite on #gezellig now, some DGB friends mentioned that they should rename it to #ongezellig
Myraidcoins

Activity: 421

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 04:00:27 PM

But is it true he dumped some of the premine (on the backs of new users) to sell shares?
Doesn't have the community have a say on this? That's dictatorial behavior. Its not his Gulden but ours. We could have a vote what happends with the premine and when and how much is being spent.
Why do you think that you have the right to determine what is happening with the premine? Is it your money? No, Gulden isn't yours but from Rijk. Rijk started Gulden and the premine is the funding capital of Gulden for developing it and it is to Rijk to determine what is happening with that amount of Gulden. As simple as that. It is not the community or group of people, only Rijk. The same applies to Slack, he invites whom he wants and removes whoever he wants, also very simple. If you do not like it, do not invest, Rijk is the dictator of Gulden and he and we didn't deny that. We believe in dictatorship in this Gulden community because someone has to take the decisions. When i want that a community is leading i was full in Bitcoin and you see what than is happening: nothing. A Crypto need someone who is the boss.

I am sorry. I thought the community had a say in this. I thought Gulden was a decentralised crypto. It seems like Gulden and Ripple are the same: Big premine and good development.

Ripple is centralized and Gulden is decentralized. This Rijk fellow can't put a gun to your head and tell you how to use your Gulden. Bitcointalk, slack etc is a community platform where rules can be made and enforced. I don't see the problem?

Why is Ripple centralized and Gulden not? Rijk determines what happens with the premine.
Kwaasteniet already said it is not decentralised but centralised. Gulden is of Rijk not ours.

He fled the #gezellig channel yesterday because it will hurt nietstemmers political party and the new users were asking him questions about this channel and now he can say: I am not on that channel.

Do you think it is nice for the new users that Rijk is not honest and had/have an inner circle channel? Plans were made here (when to dump, how much to dump, who to invite on meetings etc) in secret.
Do you think it is fair that Rijk dumped the premine on the back of the new users and not being honest about it? Dash has a wonderful government system. Where there is a treasury. People can actual vote on proposals. There is no dictator like Rijk in Dash.
It is very quite on #gezellig now, some DGB friends mentioned that they should rename it to #ongezellig

DGB friends, rich of them to complain when they are dishonest about Twitter followers and stats, look at how the GRS community also exposed them. $250k investment that no one knows is true and yet Myriad had to help them with Multi-Algo. Why question this coin when your own house is not in order.

Litesire

Activity: 458
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 04:35:14 PM

DGB friends, rich of them to complain when they are dishonest about Twitter followers and stats, look at how the GRS community also exposed them. $250k investment that no one knows is true and yet Myriad had to help them with Multi-Algo. Why question this coin when your own house is not in order.

It's called jealousy but I wouldn't condemn their entire community. Most of them of them are most likely closet Gulden supporters but I have a feeling the GRS person is trying to instigate a fight between dgb and nlg users.

Altcoinfanatic and GRSisWIN are both the same person. imo.

Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 04:43:13 PM

It's called jealousy but I wouldn't condemn their entire community. Most of them of them are most likely closet Gulden supporters but I have a feeling the GRS person is trying to instigate a fight between dgb and nlg users.

Psychoticboy a rich Dutch investor is involved with GRS and EFL maybe he can confirm if he knows who it is.
DashNLG

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 05:59:23 PM

My god have you been living under a rock, Evan Duffield has taken far more abuse and accused of a lot more things by shills like you and donnatello on bitcointalk. He ignored the trolls and look how well Dash is doing today, the same will be for Gulden in the future.

https://medium.com/@omiros23/evans-and-dash-s-scam-story-add1f16528ae#.e7hnzfc3g
Gaster

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 06:54:34 PM

My god have you been living under a rock, Evan Duffield has taken far more abuse and accused of a lot more things by shills like you and donnatello on bitcointalk. He ignored the trolls and look how well Dash is doing today, the same will be for Gulden in the future.

https://medium.com/@omiros23/evans-and-dash-s-scam-story-add1f16528ae#.e7hnzfc3g

How come you Gulden shills always talk about trolling when the truth is being spoken?
DashNLG

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 07:57:32 PM

How come you Gulden shills always talk about trolling when the truth is being spoken?

The XMR communities truth.
Brito

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 08:48:19 PM

What a bunch of wankers here, pre Prime bashing to encourage dumping before the release. Get a life the lot of you!

donnatello

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 09:24:48 PM

Since you want to bring it up, you cannot compare Evan Duffield and Rijk Plasman. They work so differently.

Saying that I'm shilling and trolling, what a lot of BS from you.
Altcoinfanatic

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:41:23 AM

This topic is turning in such a facepalm....

Let me ask you this; who do you trust more?

A):  random anonymous people on the Internet
B):  people that are clear about who they are

Don't be sheeple, do your own research and make your own assesment of Gulden and I'm certain that if you look at the facts vs <insert conspiracy theory here> it will show you whether you should invest.

For the people who are genuinely interested in the project do check out the developer blog and come say hi in the Gulden slack. We got nothing to hide..

Why so hypocrite rkatz?
Nothing to hide? Why is there an inner circle/secret channel called #gezellig on Slack?
All conversations in that channel is being distributed through screenshots by my DGB friends.
They were even being questioned by management and getting questions if they are passing info on.
The conversations in those screenshots are disgusting. You certainly are hiding things from the community.

I heard rumors that members of the old Binnenlandse Veiligheidsdienst are involved in Gulden, things are going to blow up fast.

I heard Gargamel made a potion which he put in the water that the Smurfs drink and now all Smurfs send their herstelzin to Gargamel and he stole all Gulden from the Smurfs  Shocked maybe Gargamel is the one on bittrex pumping and dumping Gulden the last few months.

And I heard that you wanted to send the private address of PsychoticBoy to Rijk.
Difference between what I heard and you heard? I hear facts with actual proof.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 09:51:44 AM

Don't be sheeple, do your own research and make your own assesment of Gulden and I'm certain that if you look at the facts vs <insert conspiracy theory here> it will show you whether you should invest.

For the people who are genuinely interested in the project do check out the developer blog and come say hi in the Gulden slack. We got nothing to hide..

Why so hypocrite rkatz?
Nothing to hide? Why is there an inner circle/secret channel called #gezellig on Slack?
All conversations in that channel is being distributed through screenshots by my DGB friends.
They were even being questioned by management and getting questions if they are passing info on.
The conversations in those screenshots are disgusting. You certainly are hiding things from the community.

I heard rumors that members of the old Binnenlandse Veiligheidsdienst are involved in Gulden, things are going to blow up fast.

I heard Gargamel made a potion which he put in the water that the Smurfs drink and now all Smurfs send their herstelzin to Gargamel and he stole all Gulden from the Smurfs  Shocked maybe Gargamel is the one on bittrex pumping and dumping Gulden the last few months.

And I heard that you wanted to send the private address of PsychoticBoy to Rijk.

PsychoticBoy involved with all this, I thought it was dgb?
Altcoinfanatic

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:16:02 AM

GRSisWIN and Myriadcoin are the same person.

Let us get back on topic. How is Prime progressing?
Zonefan

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:29:47 AM

This war with Rijk is not new. Some people invested in NLG and won and others invested in EFL and lost. There is a bitter resentment towards Rijk for the creation of NLG because he has made it a success.
You have to separate the political war you see on this forum from the actual development that is taking place with this coin, it's also the development that is fueling hate towards Rijk, if this coin did not have this value you would not hear a peep from these people attacking his integrity.

I haven't agreed with Rijk with some issues but his determination drives this coin forward and this I can respect him for.
Brito

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 11:14:17 AM

This war with Rijk is not new. Some people invested in NLG and won and others invested in EFL and lost. There is a bitter resentment towards Rijk for the creation of NLG because he has made it a success.
You have to separate the political war you see on this forum from the actual development that is taking place with this coin, it's also the development that is fueling hate towards Rijk, if this coin did not have this value you would not hear a peep from these people attacking his integrity.

I haven't agreed with Rijk with some issues but his determination drives this coin forward and this I can respect him for.

This sums it up m8.

Gaster

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 11:46:01 AM

Why so hypocrite rkatz?

Yes, thats the name I was not willing to mention.
Some Gulden people really seem to be afraid of this dude.
Why? Does he know to much?
Dutchyyy
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 12:11:44 PM

Why so hypocrite rkatz?

Yes, thats the name I was not willing to mention.
Some Gulden people really seem to be afraid of this dude.
Why? Does he know to much?

I think if he didn't invest in EFL he would be friendly to Rijk. It was a messy situation the start of Dutch crypto. What made it worse is EFL turned out to be a scam by anonymous devs. This left bagholders and remaining EFL community wanting NLG and EFL to merge which Rijk refused. This is where the problem start.
donnatello

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 11:56:25 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2017, 03:06:19 AM by donnatello

also the development that is fueling hate towards Rijk, if this coin did not have this value you would not hear a peep from these people attacking his integrity.

This is the typical irony when dealing with fanboys. One side will accuse you of anger because the coin is not doing well. Another side will accuse you of jealousy because the coin is doing well. One side will say you are new and don't understand the coin. Another side will say you have an old score to settle.

I have a suggestion for fanboys if you want to shill in this thread. Move away from all the motivation bullshit. Respect the intention of the original post. Talk about the value of Gulden as a coin CURRENTLY, and talk HERE. If you make a good point, people do listen.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 06:32:54 AM

Talk about the value of Gulden as a coin CURRENTLY, and talk HERE. If you make a good point, people do listen.

Community must forget past and focus on 2 problem with price.

1. Community is harmed by not on Poloniex when good development is made. 1000 * more btc to trade on poloniex then bittrex, look at ETH, DASH, XMR, NEM, REP. These coins go up in value as more traders follow the money and join Poloniex. Team need to make a deal to get on this exchange before Prime or the price won't go anywhere.

2. Extra blocks makes 20 000 nlg extra per 24hrs. Zcash show that increasing rate of supply only lead to lower value. 20 000 * 30 = 600 000 more NLG every month and 7.2 million more a year.

The team don't care because they have shares but they need to think about investors or no more people contribute to shares.

Forget last 5 pages here, the above is common sense.

I offer solution:

Lower reward to 80 and make deal with Poloniex. This balance extra block to only 10 000 more reward a day. Poloniex investors also contribute to shares when they see good development.
donnatello

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:43:35 AM

thing is nobody agrees with you. you are entitled to opinion, but you should understand it is opinion not fact, so stop repeatedly trying to ram opinion down other peoples throats nobody likes that

WTF is wrong with you. Which part of "I offer solution" is impolite or stating it as opinion not fact?

F***   You think this is NLG slack? Are you another pathetic fanboy who thinks you're helping NLG by slamming everyone with other opinions? Do you even know who KCY is?

Look at the price now. What do you want to blame it on? Your so-called trolls? The Dutch election? Climate change?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: