Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:11:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gulden a good investment?  (Read 250125 times)
RichPissman

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:52:53 AM

BTW, this excludes the 680BTC he managed to pull from the shares!

Rijk can only be accused of one thing and that is his terrible approach to marketing. In the old slack in was mentioned the btc was converted to Euros straight away and most of that btc came when btc was under $1000. It's still a lot of money but not close to the $4 million you been claiming.

When the marketing problems are sorted out everyone will be smiling and I do agree the main developer for Gulden is the best in crypto right now. This will be proven to the world with the PoW2 and SegSig combined update. No other coin would release 2 gigantic updates in one release. Dev has serious balls!

There's that gossip again!

Has anyone ever seen the actual BTC wallet and has there been any accountability of what happened to those funds? Nope! So Rijk can say he actually is an Indonesian Prince that has direct contact with Elvis for all I care, but without factual proof of what he did with the funds, the questions around his probable shady dealings remain.

He took those funds from the community members who entrusted him with their hard earned money. Is it so much to ask for some transparency and accountability?

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:21:19 AM

Rijk can only be accused of one many things and that is, next to his terrible approach to marketing, the following:

- Total dictatorship control over the project
- Backchannel politics
- Chasing away serious contributors with his extremely bad obsessive personality
- Chasing away serious investors with his total lack of transparency
- Secretive dealings with his buddy's @ Nocks (Lending over 4mm NLG from premine during the big pump and getting repaid in BTC afterwards)
- Killing organic growth in the community over and over by his obsessive need to moderate and censor everyone that asks critical questions
- Lying strait out about having to open a new slack by orders of Slack. (true reason was he needed even more control over his community)
- Trying to manipulate everyone in his closed circle jerk group that only he has the true vision

Myraidcoins

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:21:42 AM

Rijk can only be accused of one thing and that is his terrible approach to marketing. In the old slack in was mentioned the btc was converted to Euros straight away and most of that btc came when btc was under $1000. It's still a lot of money but not close to the $4 million you been claiming.

When the marketing problems are sorted out everyone will be smiling and I do agree the main developer for Gulden is the best in crypto right now. This will be proven to the world with the PoW2 and SegSig combined update. No other coin would release 2 gigantic updates in one release. Dev has serious balls!

Has anyone ever seen the actual BTC wallet and has there been any accountability of what happened to those funds? Nope! So Rijk can say he actually is an Indonesian Prince that has direct contact with Elvis for all I care, but without factual proof of what he did with the funds, the questions around his probable shady dealings remain.

He took those funds from the community members who entrusted him with their hard earned money. Is it so much to ask for some transparency and accountability?

I don't believe MaNI would still be involved in Gulden if he suspected corruption from Rijk, if you read some of MaNI's previous posts he doesn't look like the person to be involved with scams and why we even discussing Gulden as a scam when he recently just delivered a new iOS wallet. The work is being done. The guy must be superhuman if he just did the iOS wallet and still plans to release beta version to testers this month for PoW2 and SegSig.
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:26:12 AM

I don't believe MaNI would still be involved in Gulden if he suspected corruption from Rijk, if you read some of MaNI's previous posts he doesn't look like the person to be involved with scams and why we even discussing Gulden as a scam when he recently just delivered a new iOS wallet. The work is being done. The guy must be superhuman if he just did the iOS wallet and still plans to release beta version to testers this month for PoW2 and SegSig.

MaNi is one hell of a developer, I give you that. But he also is a mercenary. He stated clearly from the beginning he is here to get paid. No problem of course. But spare me the bull that he is here out of generosity towards the project. He was willing to do 2 years of development for $ 25k, so he knows with a fund of over $ 4mm, he is well of in Rijks pocket.

Myraidcoins

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:29:54 AM

MaNi is one hell of a developer, I give you that. But he also is a mercenary. He stated clearly from the beginning he is here to get paid. No problem of course. But spare me the bull that he is here out of generosity towards the project. He was willing to do 2 years of development for $ 25k, so he knows with a fund of over $ 4mm, he is well of in Rijks pocket.

He can't be working for so little?
MariamSargsan0101

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:32:53 AM

I think yea.. I started to invest there recently and start to feel the purpose of it
Myraidcoins

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:36:52 AM

Rijk can only be accused of one many things and that is, next to his terrible approach to marketing, the following:

- Total dictatorship control over the project
- Backchannel politics
- Chasing away serious contributors with his extremely bad obsessive personality
- Chasing away serious investors with his total lack of transparency
- Secretive dealings with his buddy's @ Nocks (Lending over 4mm NLG from premine during the big pump and getting repaid in BTC afterwards)
- Killing organic growth in the community over and over by his obsessive need to moderate and censor everyone that asks critical questions
- Lying strait out about having to open a new slack by orders of Slack. (true reason was he needed even more control over his community)
- Trying to manipulate everyone in his closed circle jerk group that only he has the true vision

He made a good decision to hire MaNI?
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:38:43 AM

South-Africa, wages could be different there.

But that's one developer... if I remember correctly, there are 3 developers (Rijk excluded, Mani, his SA colleague and Rits). Are they also Paid?
Myraidcoins

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:41:47 AM

But that's one developer... if I remember correctly, there are 3 developers (Rijk excluded, Mani, his SA colleague and Rits). Are they also Paid?

MaNI $25, SA colleague $25k , where is Rits from?
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:42:46 AM

The Netherlands, Rijk's brother.
Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:28:16 AM

Another new merchant.
http://guldenbites.nl/en/2017/11/16/pay-vinyl-with-gulden/
antongee28

Activity: 75
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:30:06 AM

Does anyone heard about conferences that would be soon?
I dont know is it a good idea.. for example blockshow.. it's very expencieve!

Do you studied smth usefull there ? Do they do the prognosises to the crypto like eth, Gulden, btc and other?
Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:36:46 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 10:58:51 AM by Jean.Luc

Does anyone heard about conferences that would be soon?
I dont know is it a good idea.. for example blockshow.. it's very expencieve!

Do you studied smth usefull there ? Do they do the prognosises to the crypto like eth, Gulden, btc and other?

Tradingseminars.nl gives a lot of seminars on blockchain were they also talk about Gulden. They charge a fee for the seminar of course. But it seems to be booked full al the times.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:14:16 PM

I didn't want to post this in the Gulden Announcement page to avoid bias opinions but wanted to know if Gulden is a safe bet compared to other alt coins. The reason I am asking is I noticed there ranking on coinmarketcap is way below other coins that have nothing going for them or is it that the other alt coins are way over priced?

When it comes to investment, I treat all of the crypto currency the same way, except for bitcoin though. Everytime I am not sure of something, I only invest 50% to less on it, that way if ever it fails it will not hurt and cost me that much.

Myraidcoins

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:08:57 PM

The Netherlands, Rijk's brother.

MaNI and his colleague  $25k + $25k and Rits $50k because $25k is too little for Eurozone every 2 years.

+- $100k every 2 years is very cheap labour, Rijk is lucky to have devs willing to work for this.
TheMissedPump

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:09:14 AM

Nocks is going to prevent a price increase with Gulden next release. We can't create account anonymously. Will traders on Nocks sell on bittrex to increase price on Nocks?

TimBurton

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:31:32 AM

Nocks is going to prevent a price increase with Gulden next release. We can't create account anonymously. Will traders on Nocks sell on bittrex to increase price on Nocks?

The main purpose of Nocks was to prevent fast price increases and keep it more stable to the Euro. Consider Gulden as a Ferrari you buying at 10% of the value because rich anonymous traders can't pump the price and marketing is non existent.
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:38:14 AM

The main purpose of Nocks was to prevent fast price increases and keep it more stable to the Euro. Consider Gulden as a Ferrari you buying at 10% of the value because rich anonymous traders can't pump the price and marketing is non existent.

Concider buying Bitcoin in stead of Gulden a year ago, you could buy a real Ferrari by now!

TimBurton

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:27:18 AM

Concider buying Bitcoin in stead of Gulden a year ago, you could buy a real Ferrari by now!

Bitcoin has been a good store of value but any shop I walk into that accepts bitcoin say they not getting any people buying using their bitcoin and who would since the value keeps going up and up. I think Rijk wants a stable price for Gulden so people don't have to fear that when they spend their Gulden the next day it's going to be worth 20% - 100% more. Then they can buy back in the next day at a similar value.

Merchants are noticing this about Gulden and why more merchants are adding Gulden as payment method.

It does suck for people who want to make huge profits but as a currency Gulden is performing better then bitcoin as it's more stable.

Marketing of Gulden sucks but with marketing would come more price fluctuations. I don't know anymore maybe Rijk has thought about this and why the marketing is non existent.
Marstrand

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:24:52 AM

Bitcoin has been a good store of value but any shop I walk into that accepts bitcoin say they not getting any people buying using their bitcoin and who would since the value keeps going up and up. I think Rijk wants a stable price for Gulden so people don't have to fear that when they spend their Gulden the next day it's going to be worth 20% - 100% more. Then they can buy back in the next day at a similar value.

Merchants are noticing this about Gulden and why more merchants are adding Gulden as payment method.

It does suck for people who want to make huge profits but as a currency Gulden is performing better then bitcoin as it's more stable.

Marketing of Gulden sucks but with marketing would come more price fluctuations. I don't know anymore maybe Rijk has thought about this and why the marketing is non existent.

When you google gulden you get this: "Gulden - Added value for your money" I guess by added value they don't mean added value as in financial but as practicality. Though i'm sure 99% reads the first meaning

FUD squad
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: