Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:04:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gulden a good investment?  (Read 250125 times)
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 04:01:12 PM

this is a pump now. i am selling everything. i still have 400sats coin. in a few minutes they will be transferred into BTC. i wish you good luck with your NLG.

edit:
i sold the hype. thats it.

see you soon dear gulden. i will buy you back at around 400 sats and will keep them. because at this 400sats NLG is really stable.

In your dreams. What a psychological passion. You will stand on the platform when train is far away from it. 

yes i will, but with BTC in my pocket.

And you will have a really expensive train ticket. i hope you enjoy your ride.

see u back at the station.

why? because not enough dutch will use NLG in the future. and a rebranding is no longer possible.

Have you done a research to say that "because not enough dutch will use NLG in the future". You are just trying to express your annoyance because you sold to early. NLG is much more than pump and dump coin. I haven't seen such a rise in crypto.

how many people use BTC? and now think about how many people will use NLG.

BTW: how many NLG did you buy today? and at which price? Or did you just sell? and be honest.

BTC is not a currency as many are pointing out. It is asset like gold. You can buy products with BTC but who wants to do it if the price is heading up in the future. People will hold BTC. Even Norway is considering to get BTC and hold it for long term. NLG is created for mass adoption and it depends on technology. Nocks.co provide what any othe crypto could offer. So, rise of NLG is connected not to pump and dump scheme but with every new user the value of NLG is growing. It is dump resistent because you can swap your NLG to BTC and in the future to EUR. Tell me another example in crypto world who is doing better than NLG on this level?

I'm not buying, I'm not selling, I'm keeping my NLG. Amen!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:06:09 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2016, 04:59:51 PM by vlom

this is a pump now. i am selling everything. i still have 400sats coin. in a few minutes they will be transferred into BTC. i wish you good luck with your NLG.

edit:

see you soon dear gulden. i will buy you back at around 400 sats and will keep them. because at this 400sats NLG is really stable.

In your dreams. What a psychological passion. You will stand on the platform when train is far away from it. 

why? because not enough dutch will use NLG in the future. and a rebranding is no longer possible.

Have you done a research to say that "because not enough dutch will use NLG in the future". You are just trying to express your annoyance because you sold to early. NLG is much more than pump and dump coin. I haven't seen such a rise in crypto.

BTW: how many NLG did you buy today? and at which price? Or did you just sell? and be honest.

BTC is not a currency as many are pointing out. It is asset like gold. You can buy products with BTC but who wants to do it if the price is heading up in the future. People will hold BTC. Even Norway is considering to get BTC and hold it for long term. NLG is created for mass adoption and it depends on technology. Nocks.co provide what any othe crypto could offer. So, rise of NLG is connected not to pump and dump scheme but with every new user the value of NLG is growing. It is dump resistent because you can swap your NLG to BTC and in the future to EUR. Tell me another example in crypto world who is doing better than NLG on this level?

you keep your gulden for what? have you ever bought something with your NLG? or why do hold NLG?

today i bought a Ledger Nano S with my BTC. I pay my VPN in BTC. and and and

i am not against NLG. i like NLG. but i don't life in nerderland.
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:22:14 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2016, 05:29:03 PM by bram_vnl

edit:

you keep your gulden for what? have you ever bought something with your NLG? or why do hold NLG?

i am not against NLG. i like NLG. but i don't live in nerderland.

I use it with thuisbezorgd.nl

pay.gulden.com Wink
zomie

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

little nerdwoman

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 04:32:21 PM

edit:

Good idea for the dutchies like me Smiley

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
Arvydas77

Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 05:19:05 PM

edit:

So, why you bought NLG? If people made profits they are happy and going to the next project but you are trying to convince everyone to dump their coins. I do not have any reasons to do it. More features are coming with PRIME. It will revoliutionize crypto in whole European Union.   

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Reallist

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:31:31 PM

edit:

So, why you bought NLG? If people made profits they are happy and going to the next project but you are trying to convince everyone to dump their coins. I do not have any reasons to do it. More features are coming with PRIME. It will revoliutionize crypto in whole European Union.  

I am still trying to workout why people have to explain themselves after they dump. When they holding the coin it's the best thing since sliced bread. After they dump it's all negative... so typical. No one cares . Trust me!
K1lo

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

Moar mining!!! .. oh wait, that's too much

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 11:30:55 PM

I've been watching the price drama today... I don't think I've ever seen such hunger for a coin before, the price has (and still is) rising steadily.. I've traded a number of times today and made a nice profit. Just bought more but this time I think I'm going to hold a while.

Unlike other pumps, this seems to be driven by people buying the coin at local establishments and using it rather than just traders and chancers hoping to jump in on a pump or rally.

Developer, tinkerer, miner, coin holder, hopelessly amateurish trader
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 12:39:08 AM

I've been watching the price drama today... I don't think I've ever seen such hunger for a coin before, the price has (and still is) rising steadily.. I've traded a number of times today and made a nice profit. Just bought more but this time I think I'm going to hold a while.

Unlike other pumps, this seems to be driven by people buying the coin at local establishments and using it rather than just traders and chancers hoping to jump in on a pump or rally.

To day nocks sold out litebit sold out waiting for new coins on the sites
64dimensions

Activity: 578
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:48:24 AM

Here is what I find interesting about this this coin.

1) Is there a market for a more Eurocentric coin: maybe

2) Is NLG the answer to 1): maybe

3) In contrast to NLG:

a) BTC appears in all honesty at this time, to be quite stodgy. In a sense, BTC is trapped by it's large market cap. This large market cap constrains any innovative efforts. If your use case is as a store of value, then software changes will be drawn out or avoided to minimize hackability. Decentralization just slows decision making down even more.

b) ETH appears to be focused on selling itself as a Buck Rodgers enterprise software solution house based on blockchain technology. ETH reminds me of the way IBM used to sell mainframes in the 70's complete with buzzword loaded PP slides for the CIO types.

4) My crypto scam detector is woefully inadequate compared to others, but NLG I think as opposed to BTC and ETH appears to be focused on use. To put it in a fancier way, NLG appears to be focused on cryptocoin velocity. My take on their premine is that it will be spent on to increase use. The best analogy for me, is the way websites spend money to drive traffic and increase clicks. It appears as though NLG will try to do the crypto equivalent.
el testosteron

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 03:52:47 AM

Moment of silence for those who panic sold at 12,000sat
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:07:31 AM

People can't be angry at Guldens success. The team has worked hard for it without hyping but having very usable wallets. I use the android wallet and it performs better then any other mobile wallet I have used before.

Another coin to topple the bank backed Ripple. Yes , let's all support this project not fight it.

The people of Europe are sending a loud and clear message to the current system.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:22:57 AM

edit:

pay.gulden.com Wink

It should be possible to get that expanded to other countries through takeaway.com no? That would instantly incraese exposure.

I guess it all depends on how many people are acutally using the bitcoin/altcoin options at thuisbezorgd.nl
blackhawk101

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 09:40:09 PM

Moment of silence for those who panic sold at 12,000sat

Yeah those fools, cause it's different this time
blackhawk101

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:31:37 PM

It got so quiet here all of a sudden... why?
c4s7or

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:17:43 PM

Because of the chart?! Now people realize it was just a pump.
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:01:41 PM

Because of the chart?! Now people realize it was just a pump.

i think the pump was energised by this topic.... thats why a lot of people denied the pump.
Danslip

Activity: 2058
Merit: 538

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 05:47:06 PM

also the guys from AUR LTEX , 24kilo , BioMike want to dump out of Gulden because they don't like Gulden for being a non marketing coin. The coin will eventually go to 2000sat according to 24kilo after they keep pushing the dumping.

They might dump again tonight and I would put buy orders around 1950 sat. Don't buy above this value or you will regret it for the rest of your lives.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Legendaris

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:21:12 AM

I more than like if the Gulden price is stable or if increase or decrease not make my heart like roller coaster. I try to mining thi coin but is more difficult than etherium, some body know why?
PoohFace

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 02:18:23 AM

Even though Gulden took a big drop. I don't see it as an alt-coin to give up on. There team put a good amount of work into it without hype to just dump it forever. Also considering the backgrounds of the initial investors has major grief with the euro, I see it being picked up again; but hopefully stronger.
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:04:40 AM

It was a good investment before the Pump began on around Oct 1st.
Now you will lose money if you buy in during the dump phase.
Until it's Market cap drops below a million , you are just going to get ripped off in the next few weeks.

Cool

FYI:
Can someone tell me why with their big development team, they still have one of the most erratic block speeds in all of crypto.
I mentioned that to them years ago, and they still have not fixed it.
Watch their block explorer to see what I mean.
https://blockchain.gulden.com/
Close to ~30 minutes and no new block, I would hate to be trying to pay in a coffee shop and have to wait 30 minutes before my payment went thru so I can leave.  Tongue
Even BTC is faster, with a 10 minute block speed, WTF?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: