Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:08:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gulden a good investment?  (Read 250128 times)
Litesire

Activity: 458
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 07:52:35 PM

Come on don't stop at 4400. I have orders below 3000 which is good price for btc profit. Please dump to 2500.

The innovation is all good and well but the crypto world doesn't care for innovation. Only marketing and rich investors behind the coin. Gulden has none and relies on innovation to beat out coins like xmr that have big investors. The devs should cosnider doing a ui for XMR and they will pay 1000 btc for it.

XMR is the future!

I still don't really get what the innovation is. Merging a bunch of changes from Bitcoin Core 0.13? Making their own shapeshift because shapeshift won't add Gulden? Tweaking a diff retarget algo? But ok, innovation, yay!
Must be terrible to have such major butthurt? You should consider going for a hemorrhoid examination.

Thanks for taking the time to explain all the great innovations Gulden is producing.

There on shapeshift are strict policies not to add assets the CEOs dont hold. They need to buy in first to keep up with the merchant liquidity. Who in hell will buy in to Gulden?

Owners of shapeshift only care about making money. Look at some of the coins they have added. What a joke.

Try out the Gulden wallets before you make comments and you will see why people are passionate about this project.

I, too, only care about making money. I would run a headless daemon on my server, to see if u get the chain moving. But apparently, Im tooo lazy. Fat fingertips problem.

99% of the other crypto projects cater for Pump and Dumps, Why trade a legit project ?

jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 08:01:40 PM

Holy cheesus sorry for asking a couple questions. There's no info that I saw on that developer site about how it works. Thanks for kindly responding with information and links.

JWinterm, it is a decentralized link between PC and Mobile in the blockchain itself. You can look it up in the official Gulden topic:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1577392.msg17017154#msg17017154

Thanks gamersea. There's still not really info about the mechanics of how it works though? Do you just have to plug your phone into computer by USB and it shares certain private keys with the phone? Anyone tried it? I don't think I would say game changer, but that would be a neat feature.
jwinterm
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 08:46:01 PM

Lol you're such a pleasant guy, crypto_beast, I think I'll keep replying just to keep our conversation going. Maybe between insulting me and discussing my butt related health issues you can find the time to provide a link or description of how this feature actually works.
Litesire

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 08:46:09 PM

Holy cheesus sorry for asking a couple questions. There's no info that I saw on that developer site about how it works. Thanks for kindly responding with information and links.

JWinterm, it is a decentralized link between PC and Mobile in the blockchain itself. You can look it up in the official Gulden topic:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1577392.msg17017154#msg17017154

Thanks gamersea. There's still not really info about the mechanics of how it works though? Do you just have to plug your phone into computer by USB and it shares certain private keys with the phone? Anyone tried it? I don't think I would say game changer, but that would be a neat feature.

And still you continue to embarrass yourself by being completely off the mark. Still completely misunderstanding the feature, showing off how absolutely impossible it would be for you to do what the Gulden devs have done correctly.
A USB stick LOL what a terrible idea, your cheap knock off idea of what Gulden has done, what a clown.

Yet you will still claim it isn't innovation when your tiny brain actually figures out how it works. "Oh thats simple you will claim" - so simple that instead you came up with idiotic ideas about USB sticks.

The sad part - this is just one of the many things they did in this release, all of which you are oblivious too because your head is too far up your rectum to just check it out for yourself.

The guy is trolling, has to be.

Litesire

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 08:48:37 PM

Lol you're such a pleasant guy, crypto_beast, I think I'll keep replying just to keep our conversation going. Maybe between insulting me and discussing my butt related health issues you can find the time to provide a link or description of how this feature actually works.

Try the wallet out and stop guessing. Smiley

jwinterm
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 08:54:22 PM

I don't have or want any gulden. I don't want to compile the wallet. I was just asking for a description or link to description of how it works.
Litesire

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:01:57 PM

I don't have or want any gulden. I don't want to compile the wallet. I was just asking for a description or link to description of how it works.

Only the devs know, it really is pointless arguing about a feature in a location the developers don't actively communicate in. Besides I am sure they too busy to explain how the Link works to someone who is never going to buy Gulden. lol

Myraidcoins

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:28:22 PM

We should suggest this for Myriad devs to add. I have tried it out and its the most exciting feature I have tried in crypto.Multi Algo + this link feature would be good for Myriad.
jwinterm
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:05:07 PM

We should suggest this for Myriad devs to add. I have tried it out and its the most exciting feature I have tried in crypto.Multi Algo + this link feature would be good for Myriad.

You should do this. And make a post on Reddit. And when you do explain how it actually works Cheesy
Myraidcoins

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:31:33 PM

You should do this. And make a post on Reddit. And when you do explain how it actually works Cheesy

The Myriad devs can figure it out.
jwinterm
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:09:24 PM

Is this closed source? Last GitHub commit was a month ago.
TheCrash

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:33:09 AM

You must be a coin developer or associated with a coins development. You wouldn't be posting here if you don't want to buy Gulden but still worrying about the details.

jwinterm
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:57:43 AM

You must be a coin developer or associated with a coins development. You wouldn't be posting here if you don't want to buy Gulden but still worrying about the details.

I'm not a coin developer. I am loosely associated with Monero and Myriadcoin. I have made a couple crappy GUI frontends for Monero wallet and some GUI miner frontends for CPU mining - all in my github account under same nickname as here. I also run some bots and a faucet for Aeon, Monero, Myriad, and Groestlcoin. I hardly know c++ at all, I'm not in any way associated with actual development.

I was just curious about these amazing new features that people were trumpeting in this thread. I didn't really see anything novel, but then someone pointed out the linking feature, I thought it sounded interesting, and I was curious about how it actually worked. But, apparently no one here has any idea how it actually works, and apparently no one outside of Gulden dev team actually has any idea how it really works if it is in fact closed source.
Litesire

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 05:24:48 AM

I'm not a coin developer. I am loosely associated with Monero and Myriadcoin. I have made a couple crappy GUI frontends for Monero wallet and some GUI miner frontends for CPU mining - all in my github account under same nickname as here. I also run some bots and a faucet for Aeon, Monero, Myriad, and Groestlcoin. I hardly know c++ at all, I'm not in any way associated with actual development.

I was just curious about these amazing new features that people were trumpeting in this thread. I didn't really see anything novel, but then someone pointed out the linking feature, I thought it sounded interesting, and I was curious about how it actually worked. But, apparently no one here has any idea how it actually works, and apparently no one outside of Gulden dev team actually has any idea how it really works if it is in fact closed source.

It works like a charm, easy peasy to setup for your average user and that is all that counts. Why would a average user care about the code?

jwinterm
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 05:34:56 AM

There's no average crypto user, imo, if someone owns any crypto they are some kind of geek. But whatever, you guys could have just said, "No one has any idea how it works because the software is not open source." Sorry to bug you. I'll leave you alone so you can get back to cheerleading now.
jwinterm
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 05:46:22 AM

This has been a long and tiring release process so I'm going to be taking a break for the next few days, and allowing time for normal users to upgrade before we put the code out to spread the update out a little bit.
Public github repo will only be released when I get back.

In the meantime there are both 64 bit and 32 bit binaries for linux which work great, so if you are in a rush to upgrade you should just be able to use those as well, it isn't really necessary to compile yourself unless you absolutely want too.

Quote from the gulden dev by the way off their thread so once again your bullshit assumptions are shown to be wrong, it is not closed source the guy is just taking a break. Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Many people know how it works just nobody wants to tell you as it is far more entertaining to watch you make an idiot of yourself with assumptions repeatedly.

Do you know what open source means? It's closed source until the code has been released. So right now it's closed source, maybe at some unknown point in the future when Gulden dev is less tired it will become open source, but it's not now.
Litesire

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 06:10:41 AM

This has been a long and tiring release process so I'm going to be taking a break for the next few days, and allowing time for normal users to upgrade before we put the code out to spread the update out a little bit.
Public github repo will only be released when I get back.

In the meantime there are both 64 bit and 32 bit binaries for linux which work great, so if you are in a rush to upgrade you should just be able to use those as well, it isn't really necessary to compile yourself unless you absolutely want too.

Quote from the gulden dev by the way off their thread so once again your bullshit assumptions are shown to be wrong, it is not closed source the guy is just taking a break. Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Many people know how it works just nobody wants to tell you as it is far more entertaining to watch you make an idiot of yourself with assumptions repeatedly.

Do you know what open source means? It's closed source until the code has been released. So right now it's closed source, maybe at some unknown point in the future when Gulden dev is less tired it will become open source, but it's not now.

I think you would pretend not to be impressed in public no matter what they do because your not invested, become an investor and supporter, join the winning team or continue to downplay everything in the hope people reading your comments will not invest.

TamiLee

Activity: 637

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 06:42:17 AM

This might be the largest update in crypto history. The devs said he will release the source code soon and this can be confirmed by others.

The most impressive part for me is not the crazy good ux in the offering or the Link feature which feels unreal when you use it but the time it took to do 1.6.0

I am also a investor in digibyte and with a fairly large development team have been working on the 0.12 and now 0.13 codebase for over 6 months.

1.6.0 with codebase 0.13 took 5 months to complete. This is what would have me worried if I was other coin devs.

Dashltc

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 07:12:28 AM

This might be the largest update in crypto history. The devs said he will release the source code soon and this can be confirmed by others.

The most impressive part for me is not the crazy good ux in the offering or the Link feature which feels unreal when you use it but the time it took to do 1.6.0

I am also a investor in digibyte and with a fairly large development team have been working on the 0.12 and now 0.13 codebase for over 6 months.

1.6.0 with codebase 0.13 took 5 months to complete. This is what would have me worried if I was other coin devs.

This is why I invest in Dash and lately Gulden. I have started liquidating my positions in litecoin.
AndreasK

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:08:15 AM

Official ann is locked but want to congratulate the gulden team for a job well done!

0.13 codebase 3 months after bitcoin is very fast, not even LTC has updated and LTC only doing the codebase update. Gulden is much better then LTC in every way from wallet design to fun features and innovation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: