Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:27:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gulden a good investment?  (Read 250125 times)
Zonefan

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 11:08:17 AM

Well, here is my contribution:

1) Gulden... still a hell of an idea. I'm glad it exists. I had my issues with some of the development members. And left the community because I felt I was not wanted any more, for months I didn't even look at it. Sometimes I got a PM from community members, to which I replied as honest as possible.
2) People informed me of conspiracies against me and LTEX (BioTex), which were based on nothing.
3) Yes, I entertained myself last year with that 1680 sell wall (and it's running up pump), which was retracted after 1 day. Soon afterwards I left the community by removing/disabling my Gulden slack account AND the stabilization software as requested by the dev team.
4) Most of my coins are still in cold storage. Yes, I sold some at last ATH, just like many other people trading NLG.

I saw clearly what 24kilo wrote in his post after "THE GROUP" dumped to a price of 4000sat. He was claiming the price would go to 2000 sat, but we all know it was an attempt to get the 1680 buy orders dumped into.

It's time to make peace with the drop in price. 24kilo is a well respected trader and knows 2000 sat is about the right price where demand meets supply. Nothing wrong with 2000 price when the coin was trading at 400 sat not long ago. This is good growth.

I will be buying up plenty at 2000 and don't expect further drops after this.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 03:05:56 PM

I will start buying 3000 sats and under. The days of under 1000 look to be over, by tomorrow we should be under 4000 and then 3000 on Sunday.  Grin Grin
I was also worried this wasn't a pump and dump as the price remained high for long, next time I will wait for 10k before selling.
Brito

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:50:25 PM

Wow, the absolute trash in this thread is just disgusting, and then people wonder why we want nothing to do with bitcointalk, what an absolute pit of filth.

I'm going to comment here, just this once, to clear up some things, don't bother replying as I'm putting this thread on ignore when I'm done - I don't need BS distractions like this.

@Svener and everybody else suggesting ridiculous things - we are not going to do any of the things you are suggesting, so please stop disrespecting us with these crappy fake rumours.
We are quite happy with where we are with the coin that we are currently working really hard on building, we are NOT going to do some dodgy hair brained scheme just because you have suddenly dreamed it up and we are certainly not going to go and join some other coin either. What the hell is wrong with you people.

@The various 'criptoe' members - the only people 'dragging' you into this is yourselves, please just -piss off- and go deal with your own coins, you've done more than enough damage now. If it has Gulden in it -just don't read it- there you go simple, done. (But thats not what you want is it - you've actually been aching for an excuse to stir shit)
We don't stalk you around constantly causing trouble, so what exactly is your problem? Maybe focus some of your energy into actually working on your own coin(s) that seem in desperate need of it...

@The various sock puppets from digibyte and other fake coins, that keep suggesting that 1.6.0 is fake - sorry to disappoint, but this is one if not the only real projects in Crypto and you are going to be bawling your eyes out when 1.6.0 comes out shortly. Just because everything -you- are involved with is a scam does not mean that we work in the same way.

@The few legitimate people reading this thread, please just ignore all the pathetic FUD orchestrated by this tiny group of people.

Don't give up m8, there is people out there that are excited about a crypto future. The longer you keep pushing the more chance they will find Gulden.

Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 06:04:40 PM

Gulden price right now is keep dumping and i think this is because of price increase but if there is adoption for gulden and more use for gulden can be release it can affect the value just like ethereum.. more security more merchant it can affect the value..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Wildwest

Activity: 1701
Merit: 315

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 10:27:08 PM

Gulden is caught up in a no win situation and it will become clear after 1.6.0 . Knowing what this team achieved part time with the quality of development and what is to come from them having been full time I can only imagine how good 1.6.0 is going to be but this won't matter one bit.

The only hope for the coin is if Peter Thiel, Rodger Ver, the Winklevoss twins etc start to invest and buy out the 24kilos and freeing Gulden from the devastating grip this group has on the coin.

The above is not going to happen and MaNI I appeal to you if the coin does go below 2000 sat in price and their 1680 order is filled that you seriously consider starting a new coin, at this stage it would be game over.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Wildwest

Activity: 1701
Merit: 315

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 10:39:28 PM

After 1.6.0 Gulden will be dumped on and at this stage I would give up if I was the Gulden team and move onto a new coin. Time will show if first the 1.6.0 is good and 2nd if all the crypto world is about is making profit. Somewhere along the line the ideals behind crypto have been lost and the whole scene is taken over by greed.

Another Gulden won't come around for a long time. Lets see what respect is given if any.

What you are really saying is that the Gulden team should dump all the hundreds of normal users who bought some NLG in the last couple of months because of the media attention and positive vibe, users who don't even know (thank god) that this forum exists and are very happy they don't have to learn Bittrex-trading because of nocks. You might be happy with a coin-swap but Gulden will lose all the trust they gained in the past two years.

They are getting used to being dumped on, haven't you seen the price collapse?

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
TamiLee

Activity: 637
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 03:58:27 AM

I have to feel bad for the dev Rijk at this time. After the media work he did.The Dutch people would have abandoned crypto for good.

The choice between the team quiting and starting a new coin I would follow them to a new coin but dev team already stated that they not moving to new coin.

Luuk

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:55:37 AM

My sister and her husband bought coins just over 6000 satoshi, they got to experience the price growth and the decline. I made it clear to them that the price can go to zero and the risks are high, in my sisters case they both well off and don't mind losing all the value and will hold for the longer term.

The problem is with people who are desperate for money will sell at a loss and only got in to make quick money. I have a friend who sold through Nocks at a 30% Euro loss because he needed the money to pay the rent. This was stupid of him and lesson that people must only put in what they can afford to lose.

Gulden has a unique problem

It has lots of mainstream support compared to other coins but does not have support from the people in the virtual currency space. Other coins have more traders then users , Gulden also needs more traders to support it so less influence by current traders to manipulate the market. Gulden has achieved the hardest part and that is getting mainstream users in the Netherlands to support it, what Gulden needs more then ever is a innovative project to get the support of the digital currency world.

Is 1.6.0 offering anything innovative or is this only coming in Prime 1?
Glen Hoddle

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:26:58 AM

Gulden is caught up in a no win situation and it will become clear after 1.6.0 . Knowing what this team achieved part time with the quality of development and what is to come from them having been full time I can only imagine how good 1.6.0 is going to be but this won't matter one bit.

The only hope for the coin is if Peter Thiel, Rodger Ver, the Winklevoss twins etc start to invest and buy out the 24kilos and freeing Gulden from the devastating grip this group has on the coin.

The above is not going to happen and MaNI I appeal to you if the coin does go below 2000 sat in price and their 1680 order is filled that you seriously consider starting a new coin, at this stage it would be game over.

Prize for being over dramatic goes to you today mate. The group mentioned don't have a 'devastating grip' on the coin at all. They are relatively large holders. That is all.

Luuk

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:30:42 AM

Prize for being over dramatic goes to you today mate. The group mentioned don't have a 'devastating grip' on the coin at all. They are relatively large holders. That is all.

The coins price was too high for demand and this is why it fell. Next year Gulden will be back to those levels and more stable, word is getting around fast and people are watching.
Glen Hoddle

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:34:14 AM

I have to feel bad for the dev Rijk at this time. After the media work he did.The Dutch people would have abandoned crypto for good.

The choice between the team quiting and starting a new coin I would follow them to a new coin but dev team already stated that they not moving to new coin.

A new coin is a stupid idea that has never been on the table and was just randomly dreamed up by someone on here so just leave it alone now ffs.

Glen Hoddle

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:36:42 AM

I'm still laughing at the idea that only the Winklevoss twins et al. can save Gulden. Some people really need to shut down their laptops and go outside for a bit. Get some fresh air. Maybe kiss a girl on the face. You'll feel better for it.
metallicelmo

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 10:59:00 AM

I like this coin, I believe they are working on new features in their 1.6 version.
SuicidalTendencies

Merit: 100

Crowdsale: Saturday, Aug 12, 2017

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 12:17:46 PM

I like this coin, I believe they are working on new features in their 1.6 version.

Thats the difference between a scam and this.

SCAM

Release 1 gimmick feature and lots of diagrams telling you what they going to develop. (99% never happens and devs move to new project)

Gulden

They keep the release details a secret so other coins don't steal their ideas because they actually developing something.

TamiLee

Activity: 637

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 03:07:53 PM

It was a nice run Gulden but we all know the roadmap was always fake to cause a pump. You did a couple easy updates and it worked well so congratulations to the team for making the bagholders rich.
Price is plummeting as the bagholders also realise 1.6.0 is horse shit!

LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL Who is talking "Horse shit" now?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1577392.msg16753689#msg16753689
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 03:13:09 PM

i don't really care about the coin per se but it is nice that it is being developed and has an active developer that releases new versions and new changes from time to time.

not to mention that price of it is going up and down making it a good place to make a quick profit Cheesy

There is a FOMO brewing...
investeerder

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:09:08 AM

It was a nice run Gulden but we all know the roadmap was always fake to cause a pump. You did a couple easy updates and it worked well so congratulations to the team for making the bagholders rich.
Price is plummeting as the bagholders also realise 1.6.0 is horse shit!

LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL Who is talking "Horse shit" now?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1577392.msg16753689#msg16753689

Add account... if this is what I think it is then take your time devs, you have already won... ok not too much time! Before December PLEASE!!!!!!!

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Skarner21

Activity: 700

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 06:16:39 AM

Gulden is going to decrease and i think according to coinmarket cap the price is getting low.. but i think it is still good to invest because this coin is still in top 20 so if you invest now you can make a profit if the price will going increase but not right now because the price of bitcoin is increasing.

Make crypto as your bank.
investeerder

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:30:50 AM

Gulden is going to decrease and i think according to coinmarket cap the price is getting low.. but i think it is still good to invest because this coin is still in top 20 so if you invest now you can make a profit if the price will going increase but not right now because the price of bitcoin is increasing.

I tell you what Skarner21 and I hope I am right but this is serious, if I am wrong there is still Prime coming for Gulden. I will keep my theory to myself incase I look like a idiot.

https://developer.gulden.com/roadmap/

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 02:34:02 PM

This coin has made me some nice money and I will keep supporting it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: