Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:50:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gulden a good investment?  (Read 250128 times)
Frais

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:44:14 PM

You are guessing. The 1680 sell wall you are referring to was setup a year ago, I know exactly who put this wall up, I was one of the 3 wall builders. Most of the names you mention weren't involved. And guess what, the majority of that sell wall is in a safe cold storage, far away from Bittrex.

The 1680 wall was put up less then a month ago, a new one. That 4 million tower dumped twice to cause panic.
The 1680 wall from a year ago is my proof that it was LTEX.

Then your knowledge about the history of NLG and its users isn't as good as you think it is. What explains your ignorant posts.

Do you understand the situation is not good?

Many Bittrex traders jumped on the NLG train in the past weeks, that's the situation right now. There's no other situation at all.
Frais

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:52:41 PM

You are guessing. The 1680 sell wall you are referring to was setup a year ago, I know exactly who put this wall up, I was one of the 3 wall builders. Most of the names you mention weren't involved. And guess what, the majority of that sell wall is in a safe cold storage, far away from Bittrex.

The 1680 wall was put up less then a month ago, a new one. That 4 million tower dumped twice to cause panic.
The 1680 wall from a year ago is my proof that it was LTEX.

Then your knowledge about the history of NLG and its users isn't as good as you think it is. What explains your ignorant posts.

You added to the sell wall Sad , you sided with LTEX against the current team.

Yup.. in our opinion we had some good reasons for that (as posted in the nlg thread that time). The sell wall existed only for a day..

Welcome to the real world, where you don't agree all the time.

I know you and Biomike would still be good with the Gulden team if your minds hadn't been poisoned.

As a matter of fact, I'm still in contact with the Gulden team..  Wink
Svener

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:54:36 PM

I deleted my last post because it was harsh of me to judge. I don't know you or Biomike and everyone has a mind of their own.
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 09:04:52 PM

Svener when I had PMs with Fuse after the fallout he said to me that he had dumped his coins on principle but still believed Gulden would rise in price.

Everyone has their leader. LTEX is the leader for Biomike, Frais, Criptoe team , AUR. He is a born leader and his views are shared with those that follow him.

Its the same for those who follow the Gulden team. This is not Disney world where everyone gets along.

On a personal note I have not been  in contact with Fuse or anyone in LTEX team for more then a year.

I have always supported Gulden but it doesn't mean I need to hate the guys who don't .
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 09:10:48 PM

Well, here is my contribution:

1) Gulden... still a hell of an idea. I'm glad it exists. I had my issues with some of the development members. And left the community because I felt I was not wanted any more, for months I didn't even look at it. Sometimes I got a PM from community members, to which I replied as honest as possible.
2) People informed me of conspiracies against me and LTEX (BioTex), which were based on nothing.
3) Yes, I entertained myself last year with that 1680 sell wall (and it's running up pump), which was retracted after 1 day. Soon afterwards I left the community by removing/disabling my Gulden slack account AND the stabilization software as requested by the dev team.
4) Most of my coins are still in cold storage. Yes, I sold some at last ATH, just like many other people trading NLG.
Svener

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 09:26:26 PM

1) Gulden... still a hell of an idea. I'm glad it exists. I had my issues with some of the development members. And left the community because I felt I was not wanted any more, for months I didn't even look at it. Sometimes I got a PM from community members, to which I replied as honest as possible.
2) People informed me of conspiracies against me and LTEX (BioTex), which were based on nothing.
3) Yes, I entertained myself last year with that 1680 sell wall (and it's running up pump), which was retracted after 1 day. Soon afterwards I left the community by removing/disabling my Gulden slack account AND the stabilization software as requested by the dev team.
4) Most of my coins are still in cold storage. Yes, I sold some at last ATH, just like many other people trading NLG.

1. You left the community because you felt you weren't wanted but the community cared enough to find out why you left?
2. Community still kept in contact with you, it seems the problem wasn't with the Gulden community.

BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 09:39:49 PM

1. You left the community because you felt you weren't wanted but the community cared enough to find out why you left?
2. Community still kept in contact with you, it seems the problem wasn't with the Gulden community.

I'm not going to start this fight again. Yes, there were people who were sad with me leaving. I'm not sure what the community found out about me leaving, but see my point 2 above. Some people had disagreements with the dev team, some left, some remained and some came back. For me there was nothing more to it. I tried to distance me from NLG as much as possible, not being in the way of NLG achieving greatness, yet people try to drag me in again and again.
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 09:51:17 PM

Sigh,

Why do you guys still drag me into this?

For sure I have been an active presence in the Gulden community. Anyone that would take the time to really investigate how much I have contributed would know I have a lot invested in this. As a businessman I treat my investments wisely and don't play around with them. This also means I stay on top of them.

The same reason why I tried as hard as I could to support and aid the dev-team to make Gulden a success in the past is the reason I still (silently) support Gulden. I have great confidence in this project, not in the least bit cause of the awesome product the dev team has delivered.

I still disagree with certain choices made and I am still worried the team might overlook certain aspects that will harm the project in the long run. Nevertheless I have made a decision to step aside and stay out of the way. I respect the dev team and their choices. Maybe you can do the same and keep me out of their way as well?

As for teams btw, I'm member of several teams, not their leader. I tried to be a good team member of Gulden for over 2 years, but that simply turned out not to be my kind of team.

Again, I wish Gulden and all their users the best. Just don't harm the good path we are on by dragging al these "old cows out of the streams".

Cheers,

LTEX

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
poptartcat

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 03:24:15 AM

Relaunch with 10% mining tax rather than 10% premine? That seems to be more palatable lately. Or maybe just run an ICO with coin swap, a la NXT/Ardor, or the four hundred different jl777 projects that all have ICOs.
Svener

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 03:25:30 AM

After 1.6.0 Gulden will be dumped on and at this stage I would give up if I was the Gulden team and move onto a new coin. Time will show if first the 1.6.0 is good and 2nd if all the crypto world is about is making profit. Somewhere along the line the ideals behind crypto have been lost and the whole scene is taken over by greed.

Another Gulden won't come around for a long time. Lets see what respect is given if any.
Litesire

Activity: 458

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 04:47:23 AM

I saw clearly what 24kilo wrote in his post after "THE GROUP" dumped to a price of 4000sat. He was claiming the price would go to 2000 sat, but we all know it was an attempt to get the 1680 buy orders dumped into.

Dashltc

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 06:29:54 AM

After 1.6.0 Gulden will be dumped on and at this stage I would give up if I was the Gulden team and move onto a new coin. Time will show if first the 1.6.0 is good and 2nd if all the crypto world is about is making profit. Somewhere along the line the ideals behind crypto have been lost and the whole scene is taken over by greed.

Another Gulden won't come around for a long time. Lets see what respect is given if any.

Gulden is still ranked in the top 20, this is sign of respect to me. The Gulden team would be more then welcome to come work for Dash or litecoin. Dash has close to $1 million in funding and litecoin is getting a lot of investment and starting a foundation.  Why not wait to see what occurs after the 1.6.0 release, hell if the coin gets dumped to under 2000 satoshi I will be the first one to suggest they come to a coin that respects development and a community that is not in it for only bitcoin profit.
Frais

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 07:34:55 AM

What you are really saying is that the Gulden team should dump all the hundreds of normal users who bought some NLG in the last couple of months because of the media attention and positive vibe, users who don't even know (thank god) that this forum exists and are very happy they don't have to learn Bittrex-trading because of nocks. You might be happy with a coin-swap but Gulden will lose all the trust they gained in the past two years.

Svener

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 08:11:29 AM

What you are really saying is that the Gulden team should dump all the hundreds of normal users who bought some NLG in the last couple of months because of the media attention and positive vibe, users who don't even know (thank god) that this forum exists and are very happy they don't have to learn Bittrex-trading because of nocks. You might be happy with a coin-swap but Gulden will lose all the trust they gained in the past two years.

Dump all the 100s of users that have experienced negative gains and some 50% loss from ATH? I bet it's working out great for them. "Why did I give up Euros for this crypto bullshit" This is what 99% are thinking in the last week.

We better all get on our hands and knees and pray this 1.6.0 update is something special and is released soon or it's fucking over.
TheCrash

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 08:27:08 AM

Gulden is still ranked in the top 20, this is sign of respect to me. The Gulden team would be more then welcome to come work for Dash or litecoin. Dash has close to $1 million in funding and litecoin is getting a lot of investment and starting a foundation.  Why not wait to see what occurs after the 1.6.0 release, hell if the coin gets dumped to under 2000 satoshi I will be the first one to suggest they come to a coin that respects development and a community that is not in it for only bitcoin profit.

No disrespect to Dash , I think it's a great coin but look at every coin besides litecoin and doge who have a large user base, the market value is steady.

http://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

Gulden devs should consider litecoin as they are looking to gain a reputation outside of China and having european developers join them could propel litecoin to ETHs value.

Unfortunately traders still hold the power with Gulden and 99% of all other alts and not the users, with litecoin you can clearly see it's not the case.
MaNI

Activity: 275

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 08:47:08 AM

Wow, the absolute trash in this thread is just disgusting, and then people wonder why we want nothing to do with bitcointalk, what an absolute pit of filth.

I'm going to comment here, just this once, to clear up some things, don't bother replying as I'm putting this thread on ignore when I'm done - I don't need BS distractions like this.

@Svener and everybody else suggesting ridiculous things - we are not going to do any of the things you are suggesting, so please stop disrespecting us with these crappy fake rumours.
We are quite happy with where we are with the coin that we are currently working really hard on building, we are NOT going to do some dodgy hair brained scheme just because you have suddenly dreamed it up and we are certainly not going to go and join some other coin either. What the hell is wrong with you people.

@The various 'criptoe' members - the only people 'dragging' you into this is yourselves, please just -piss off- and go deal with your own coins, you've done more than enough damage now. If it has Gulden in it -just don't read it- there you go simple, done. (But thats not what you want is it - you've actually been aching for an excuse to stir shit)
We don't stalk you around constantly causing trouble, so what exactly is your problem? Maybe focus some of your energy into actually working on your own coin(s) that seem in desperate need of it...

@The various sock puppets from digibyte and other fake coins, that keep suggesting that 1.6.0 is fake - sorry to disappoint, but this is one if not the only real projects in Crypto and you are going to be bawling your eyes out when 1.6.0 comes out shortly. Just because everything -you- are involved with is a scam does not mean that we work in the same way.

@The few legitimate people reading this thread, please just ignore all the pathetic FUD orchestrated by this tiny group of people.
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 08:53:07 AM

I didn't want to post this in the Gulden Announcement page to avoid bias opinions but wanted to know if Gulden is a safe bet compared to other alt coins. The reason I am asking is I noticed there ranking on coinmarketcap is way below other coins that have nothing going for them or is it that the other alt coins are way over priced?
actually there are many numbers of the altcoin but the altcoin that is tagged by you in this thread is not a more famous and i also see that it needs some better improvement to the site for this altcoin .
overall i will not recommend to you for this altcoin but you need to make purchase in that amount which is affordable for profit and loss both .
secondly i will advice never invest all of your money in one altcoin .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Svener

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 08:59:45 AM

Wow, the absolute trash in this thread is just disgusting, and then people wonder why we want nothing to do with bitcointalk, what an absolute pit of filth.

I'm going to comment here, just this once, to clear up some things, don't bother replying as I'm putting this thread on ignore when I'm done - I don't need BS distractions like this.

@Svener and everybody else suggesting ridiculous things - we are not going to do any of the things you are suggesting, so please stop disrespecting us with these crappy fake rumours.
We are quite happy with where we are with the coin that we are currently working really hard on building, we are NOT going to do some dodgy hair brained scheme just because you have suddenly dreamed it up and we are certainly not going to go and join some other coin either. What the hell is wrong with you people.

@The various 'criptoe' members - the only people 'dragging' you into this is yourselves, please just -piss off- and go deal with your own coins, you've done more than enough damage now. If it has Gulden in it -just don't read it- there you go simple, done. (But thats not what you want is it - you've actually been aching for an excuse to stir shit)
We don't stalk you around constantly causing trouble, so what exactly is your problem? Maybe focus some of your energy into actually working on your own coin(s) that seem in desperate need of it...

@The various sock puppets from digibyte and other fake coins, that keep suggesting that 1.6.0 is fake - sorry to disappoint, but this is one if not the only real projects in Crypto and you are going to be bawling your eyes out when 1.6.0 comes out shortly. Just because everything -you- are involved with is a scam does not mean that we work in the same way.

@The few legitimate people reading this thread, please just ignore all the pathetic FUD orchestrated by this tiny group of people.

MaNI, I am saying your team deserves better. How you going to feel when these guys push the price under 2000 to spite your team and prove their psycho point they have the power to control the market. I don't expect you to reply and I won't say anything further until after 1.6.0 and we see what they do.
noictib

Activity: 966
Merit: 515

One of the world's leading Bitcoin-powered casinos

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 09:17:34 AM

I didn't want to post this in the Gulden Announcement page to avoid bias opinions but wanted to know if Gulden is a safe bet compared to other alt coins. The reason I am asking is I noticed there ranking on coinmarketcap is way below other coins that have nothing going for them or is it that the other alt coins are way over priced?
actually only some most publiced and trusted altcoin are only in the exchnge site so it is somewhat risky to take and hold altcoin which are not much famous .
well gulden is not a lowered coin but i will suggest you to buy it in limited amount .
never invest all of your btc at this altcoin .
you need to buy many altcoin with small small btc amount this will results into profit .
Svener

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 10:27:47 AM

Mani I couldn't agree more! I very much appreciate your work, it's like a piece of art and I hope besides the regular pay you also have a nice stash of NLG yourself, if there is anyone who deserves to profit of all this hard high quality work it's you (and the guys of Nocks) and whoever else is actively developing NLG. It's best to ignore a lot of posts on this forum since a lot of people here have no respect for high quality innovation and just want to make money quickly. Ofcourse there are also people on this board (such as myself) who very much appreciate the hard work and innovation, I am sure as NLG grows older it will get the respect it deserves, even on a forum like this.  Smiley keep up the good work  Wink

Another snake in the grass busy dumping while praising you. I will expose them all for you MaNI, all of them.

are you speaking with yourself on a forum ?? Roll Eyes

I guess they need more "development" money  Roll Eyes Cheesy Grin lmao
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: