Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:30:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gulden a good investment?  (Read 250120 times)
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:01:15 PM

To my Gulden friends the removal from Apple is the death knell for the coin, the price of the coin is too high without a iPhone wallet. What are the developers going to work on as most projects were mobile?

Why can't people just use an IOS app for Gulden?
Not sure why the IOS wallet is removed from the Apple AppStore but could also not find it. Did try to search if I could find some more information about the removal but didn't find any news about it. Anyone who know more about what actually did happen that Apple decided to remove it from there AppStore.

When can we expect to see the Gulden wallet back in the AppStore?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paramind22

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 12:12:18 AM

To my Gulden friends the removal from Apple is the death knell for the coin, the price of the coin is too high without a iPhone wallet. What are the developers going to work on as most projects were mobile?

Not sure why the IOS wallet is removed from the Apple AppStore but could also not find it. Did try to search if I could find some more information about the removal but didn't find any news about it. Anyone who know more about what actually did happen that Apple decided to remove it from there AppStore.

Looks like someone at Apple is trying to be political about what altcoins to accept.  Write the assistant to the CEO at once and tell them will have PR muscle behind it if Apple is shown to not be for the people.

MaNI

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 06:16:11 AM

Looks like someone at Apple is trying to be political about what altcoins to accept.  Write the assistant to the CEO at once and tell them will have PR muscle behind it if Apple is shown to not be for the people.

Please do -not- do this, just give the team some time/room to deal with it and await further news.
DGBforver

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 09:00:32 AM

Don't be a knucklehead - Bitcoin doesn't have a premine.

Yes it does, and Satoshi is holding it all. 1 million coins. Dont lie to yourself.

Satoshi announced the launch months ahead of time. Just because no one gave a fuck but him and Hal Finney for a while does not mean there is a premine. Gulden has a 10% premine (currently I think about 50% of available supply) that was supposed to be for an airdrop to people from some country, but then devs decided to not do that so they're currently sitting on half of available supply.

Patato patato.

Wink

He has a premine, and its that simple. Call it how you want but stop lying to others.  

I'd say it's more like potato, shit sandwich; guess which one is the shit sandwich. I'd also say you're the one being dishonest, but whatever, keep pumping your hyip premine non-airdrop scam, I'll let you guys get back to the circle jerk.

I would like to see what you wrote to Apple friend.  Wink

DGBforver

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 09:06:31 AM

Were you dropped on your head as a child?

I was dropped like Apple dropped this coin.

SuperOrca

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 09:33:26 AM

Don't be a knucklehead - Bitcoin doesn't have a premine.

Yes it does, and Satoshi is holding it all. 1 million coins. Dont lie to yourself.

Satoshi announced the launch months ahead of time. Just because no one gave a fuck but him and Hal Finney for a while does not mean there is a premine. Gulden has a 10% premine (currently I think about 50% of available supply) that was supposed to be for an airdrop to people from some country, but then devs decided to not do that so they're currently sitting on half of available supply.

Patato patato.

Wink

He has a premine, and its that simple. Call it how you want but stop lying to others.  

I'd say it's more like potato, shit sandwich; guess which one is the shit sandwich. I'd also say you're the one being dishonest, but whatever, keep pumping your hyip premine non-airdrop scam, I'll let you guys get back to the circle jerk.

I would like to see what you wrote to Apple friend.  Wink

Competition is fierce, jwinterm has been quiet lately. Must be happy he got the wallet removed. Wink
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1103

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 03:02:58 PM

Competition is fierce, jwinterm has been quiet lately. Must be happy he got the wallet removed. Wink

Lol don't be so delusional and paranoid. I don't own any Apple products nor do I care about what goes in their store, but there have been a few articles over last few months saying that they have a pretty short list of things they will allow: 
https://news.bitcoin.com/apple-approves-three-cryptocurrencies/
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/monero-coming-jaxx-wallets-including-ios-with-apple-s-blessing-1476224917

So, if Apple only allows maybe 5-10 cryptocurrencies in their store at all, why would they allow the #30 by marketcap and maybe #40 by volume traded on their store? Especially when it's a straight clone of Bitcoin with a huge premine. I think, for instance, Vertcoin and Groestlcoin have both had iOS wallets rejected fairly recently. Maybe don't be so crazy and combative, it kind of smells like desperation.
Jackielove4me

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:47:05 PM

Lol don't be so delusional and paranoid. I don't own any Apple products nor do I care about what goes in their store, but there have been a few articles over last few months saying that they have a pretty short list of things they will allow: 
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/monero-coming-jaxx-wallets-including-ios-with-apple-s-blessing-1476224917

So, if Apple only allows maybe 5-10 cryptocurrencies in their store at all, why would they allow the #30 by marketcap and maybe #40 by volume traded on their store? Especially when it's a straight clone of Bitcoin with a huge premine. I think, for instance, Vertcoin and Groestlcoin have both had iOS wallets rejected fairly recently. Maybe don't be so crazy and combative, it kind of smells like desperation.

pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath, and sloth... it's what I feel and Gulden triggers me.
Dashltc

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 09:15:00 AM

I wouldn't bother reading posts from someone who supports a coin backed by one investor with deep pockets.

XMR =  Risto Pietila

We all know Dash is the pioneer on the anonymous front.

SuperOrca

Activity: 188

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 09:43:39 AM

I wouldn't bother reading posts from someone who supports a coin backed by one investor with deep pockets.

XMR =  Risto Pietila

We all know Dash is the pioneer on the anonymous front.

Traders don't hold XMR because it's a good coin, I made good profit on the last pump by Risto's XMR. It's all about the money and well Risto has plenty of it.
jwinterm
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 03:05:45 PM

Don't bother responding to facts, guys, just talk about groestlcoin and the monero reptilian.

I don't really think groestlcoin is that serious, but at least it doesn't have a huge premine. I run the reddit tipbot for Groestlcoin, which is lightly used at best, but it costs me nothing to run the node and bot, so it's not a big deal. I also run tipbots for Myriad, Aeon, and Vertcoin.

I have been more involved with Monero, but still not a fan of the reptilian at all. According to his posts he is zionist conspiracy theory, evangelical christian, online spreadsheet mmorpg player - not exactly my type of guy.

Nobody bothered to answer my question though, since SuperOrca summoned me:
If Apple only allows maybe 5-10 cryptocurrencies in their store at all, why would they allow the #30 by marketcap and maybe #40 by volume traded on their store?
Myraidcoins

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 03:28:30 PM

Don't bother responding to facts, guys, just talk about groestlcoin and the monero reptilian.

I don't really think groestlcoin is that serious, but at least it doesn't have a huge premine. I run the reddit tipbot for Groestlcoin, which is lightly used at best, but it costs me nothing to run the node and bot, so it's not a big deal. I also run tipbots for Myriad, Aeon, and Vertcoin.

I have been more involved with Monero, but still not a fan of the reptilian at all. According to his posts he is zionist conspiracy theory, evangelical christian, online spreadsheet mmorpg player - not exactly my type of guy.

If Apple only allows maybe 5-10 cryptocurrencies in their store at all, why would they allow the #30 by marketcap and maybe #40 by volume traded on their store?

I will answer your question.

They won't add Gulden because of lack of marketing, rich investors are not getting involved and proof of this is with the lack of exchanges.

The major whales are on Poloniex and it will take being on Poloniex to be top 10.

The development is arguably 2nd best to ETH but ETH has the right investors behind it.

The path to Apple is through Poloniex and rich investors. Middle class Dutch people is not gonna to cut it.

Gulden can succeed without rich investors but the development will need to continue pushing the goods like it did with the 1.6.0 release.

XMR is like a kid born into a wealthy family. It gives you a head start in life but doesn't mean the kid will be a success in adulthood.

Myriad for instance invented Multi Algo and updated to code base 0.11 without any investment. Digibyte gets handed $250 000 in 2014 and they copied Myriads multi algo and have not updated the code base once.
Yet the marketcap is a lot higher then ours, is this fair?
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 11:23:27 PM

Ughh. I thought you were going to leave us to our "circle-jerk"(!). Pls do so, and don't slam the door on your way out. Also, pls don't return AGAIN. Thx
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 11:26:23 PM

Just fuck off. Nobody wants you here.
jwinterm
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 04:45:51 AM

Lol such a welcoming community ready to answer anyone's questions. If you want me to fuck off then don't bring my name up, or start your own self-moderated thread, Miss Piggy.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:21:59 AM

Lol such a welcoming community ready to answer anyone's questions. If you want me to fuck off then don't bring my name up, or start your own self-moderated thread, Miss Piggy.

You said you would never invest in Gulden , this is why people wonder what you doing here?
Dhiva

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:22:50 AM

IDK

KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 12:51:37 PM

When is halving? Extra blocks bring extra coins and rewards was not reduced this is why I remove buy support. Let coin price go lower to make up for more supply and support at 1500.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 07:54:53 PM

You said you would never invest in Gulden , this is why people wonder what you doing here?

secretly he is huge gulden holder. he just won't admit it because he is butt hurt that everyone prefers gulden to his favorite coin groestl

Why he takes it out on Gulden when 100s of other coins have higher value then his? Why single out Gulden that does development?
jwinterm
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 09:30:21 PM

secretly he is huge gulden holder. he just won't admit it because he is butt hurt that everyone prefers gulden to his favorite coin groestl

Why he takes it out on Gulden when 100s of other coins have higher value then his? Why single out Gulden that does development?

I don't think I "take it out" on Gulden, and though I have some GRS, by far my two biggest holdings in dollar value are Bitcoin and Monero, with a little bit of a butt-ton of other (non-premined) PoW alts. The only reason I keep coming back to chat with you nice folks is that I've tried to ask questions on this thread and the main thread before it was locked, and I've never been met with anything except contempt and hostility. So, if SuperOrca wants to bring my name up, even in jest, as to why NLG can't get a wallet on the iOS store, then I'll take a moment to return the favor and tell you exactly why your bitcoin-clone pre-mined country-shitcoin can't win approval. Cheers Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: