Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:48:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Soccer Transfer Market 2016/2017 !  (Read 74747 times)
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 10:32:45 PM

yesterday i have wait all day for ibrahimovix announce to new team to facebook, but are only a joke.
i think the real big transfer start only later euro 2016, more team like see first the end of competition
He has growing old now so very danger got injured at euro maybe he will announcement to public where the club he choice to go after euro ended or sweden out from euro.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 10:37:37 PM

yesterday i have wait all day for ibrahimovix announce to new team to facebook, but are only a joke.
i think the real big transfer start only later euro 2016, more team like see first the end of competition

Yes, i have the same opinion, we will have to wait to see the important changes. Normal players wants to wait the end of competition to close its transfer negotiation.
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 10:59:44 PM

He has growing old now so very danger got injured at euro maybe he will announcement to public where the club he choice to go after euro ended or sweden out from euro.
Zlatan's age should not be a problem, he has been in great form in the last 3 years. Also, any team in a big league that signs him will want him mostly to boost shirt sales, the guy is the most prolific footballer alive.

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1408

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:43:48 AM

Pogba to Real is just around the corner according to rumors.  And they're giving him the No. 5 shirt.

Could be, apparently Pjanic from Roma will be signing for Juventus for 38 mil euros, maybe Juve can afford to let Pogba go then, also Pogba+Kroos+Modric= insane middle

Damn...  I am hating Real Madrid more and more as time and time again, they keep getting these insanely good players without concerns about how much they cost.  But yeah, that's a great center + Ronaldo at the left and Bale at the right...  They got high odds to win back to back trophies in the Champions League.

I want to see Modric, Bale and Pogba back in the EPL.  La Liga just isn't that exciting for me.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
stonefree

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:57:07 AM

Pogba to Real is just around the corner according to rumors.  And they're giving him the No. 5 shirt.

Could be, apparently Pjanic from Roma will be signing for Juventus for 38 mil euros, maybe Juve can afford to let Pogba go then, also Pogba+Kroos+Modric= insane middle

Damn...  I am hating Real Madrid more and more as time and time again, they keep getting these insanely good players without concerns about how much they cost.  But yeah, that's a great center + Ronaldo at the left and Bale at the right...  They got high odds to win back to back trophies in the Champions League.

I want to see Modric, Bale and Pogba back in the EPL.  La Liga just isn't that exciting for me.

My boy Modric should go to Man Utd.
Also Bale could leave RM this summer. There have been rumors about Kroos leaving as well.

1 big name (except James) will leave RM for sure.
horace08122

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 01:25:27 AM

a bit off topic,
but a bit sad to see this new

Former Liverpool defender Daniel Agger announces retirement at the age of 31

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3633007/Former-Liverpool-defender-Daniel-Agger-announces-retirement-age-31.html

really think he is good defender with scoring skill,
sad to see he retires at this age Cry
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:42:08 AM

Watford have rejected a bid in excess of £15million from Leicester for striker Troy Deeney.

Source:  The Guardian

He would have made a decent signing for Leicester...  If Vardy goes they'd need someone really pacey to replace him.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:24:26 AM

i heard that MNU new man Mourinho will try to take Matic from Chelsea if they agree on terms, he want something new and he need to remake MNU from this season

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

yenxz

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:56:25 AM

a bit off topic,
but a bit sad to see this new

Former Liverpool defender Daniel Agger announces retirement at the age of 31

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3633007/Former-Liverpool-defender-Daniel-Agger-announces-retirement-age-31.html

really think he is good defender with scoring skill,
sad to see he retires at this age Cry
That was true??i can't understand why he doing this,but he one of many favorit defender in this world,i wish he come back as manager,n ever forget how he played well in Liverpool and Denmark,and never forget his amazing tattos.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1124

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:04:38 PM

Also Bale could leave RM this summer. There have been rumors about Kroos leaving as well.

Modric and Bale are still important for Real Madrid, I'm not sure if they will leave since they dont have any reason for that. Both of them still playing as starting line-up and fans include me still love them. And also I hope James to stay, if he play well in Copa America, I guess Zidane will give him more chance to play.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
stonefree

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:55:45 PM

Modric and Bale are still important for Real Madrid, I'm not sure if they will leave since they dont have any reason for that. Both of them still playing as starting line-up and fans include me still love them. And also I hope James to stay, if he play well in Copa America, I guess Zidane will give him more chance to play.

well yeah i agree.
But my theory - if Hazard plays well at the Euro, RM will pull the trigger on him. In that case pretty much both Bale and James are gone.
Key word "theory" haha

I'm not the fan of RM and that's why i want to see Modric gone lol
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1124

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:33:00 AM

well yeah i agree.
But my theory - if Hazard plays well at the Euro, RM will pull the trigger on him. In that case pretty much both Bale and James are gone.
Key word "theory" haha

I guess you are Man United fan right? haha
I'm very sure if Man United can bring Modric to Old Trafford, they will win Premier League, since Man United dont have good playmaker, so have to force Rooney to play the role. About Hazard, last season is not a good moment for him imo after he was awarded as the best player in previous season. There are many news that stating Real Madrid interested to sign him, and I think its possible.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:20:22 AM

well yeah i agree.
Key word "theory" haha

Yea james is out think more that mondric will leave
Maybe he will go to premiership or bundesliga

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
lexuz

Me, myself and I

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:29:15 PM

well yeah i agree.
Key word "theory" haha

I'm very sure if Man United can bring Modric to Old Trafford, they will win Premier League, since Man United dont have good playmaker, so have to force Rooney to play the role. About Hazard, last season is not a good moment for him imo after he was awarded as the best player in previous season. There are many news that stating Real Madrid interested to sign him, and I think its possible.
Real madrid will not sell modric by looking how important him in real madrid maybe manchester united would try buy isco because when mourinho be a real madrid manager he know how good isco play as a playmaker.
stonefree

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:24:37 PM

well yeah i agree.
Key word "theory" haha

Real madrid will not sell modric by looking how important him in real madrid maybe manchester united would try buy isco because when mourinho be a real madrid manager he know how good isco play as a playmaker.

MU won't be Isco, he is trash, seriously. He is simply not tough or good enough for EPL
And I agree. RM won't sell Modric unless they receive $80M offer.

panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1351

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 02:36:43 PM

well yeah i agree.
Key word "theory" haha

Modric = Premier League title for MU? Oh come on buddy, football is not only one player game, is it?hehe. MU needs more than just Modric if they want to compete with other teams for the next season's title.
Indeed they need a good playmaker but it is not the only problem on MU last year. They need to improve all sides except the goalkeeper.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:17:54 AM

Juventus set to sign Roma’s Miralem Pjanic for £30m after clause triggered.

Source:  The Guadian

So I guess that means Pogba is going out?  If yes, then I guess the big question is where is he going?  So far the most likely destination is Real Madrid.  But don't count Man United out, as they are trying to revamp their squad and might start the season going for the EPL trophy under Jose Mourinho.  So they need a player like Pogba.

MCFC and Chelsea were also said to have an interest in Pogba proposing swap deals + money with Juventus...

Where do you think he's going guys? 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lexuz

Me, myself and I

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:56:30 PM

Juventus set to sign Roma’s Miralem Pjanic for £30m after clause triggered.

Source:  The Guadian

So I guess that means Pogba is going out?  If yes, then I guess the big question is where is he going?  So far the most likely destination is Real Madrid.  But don't count Man United out, as they are trying to revamp their squad and might start the season going for the EPL trophy under Jose Mourinho.  So they need a player like Pogba.

MCFC and Chelsea were also said to have an interest in Pogba proposing swap deals + money with Juventus...

Where do you think he's going guys? 
I don't think juventus buy him for replace pogba position because both of player have different typical play even they are play as a playmaker.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:20:29 PM

The Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea has been implicated in a sex scandal. Do you think the United management will be forced to sell him because this will bring bad rap to the team as a whole? I am not sure but I think  he may be banned to play for a while if he is found guilty or this won't happen what do you think guys?
o_o

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:59:51 PM

Some voice tells that Chelsea of Antonio Conte will buy Khalidou Khoulibaly from Napoli for a sum of 30 milion.

In my opinion that defender doesn't have that value, 30 milion is too much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: