Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:38:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Soccer Transfer Market 2016/2017 !  (Read 74747 times)
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:47:02 PM

got another rumours today

- Man city wants Leroy Sane from Schalke with the prices £40 millions
- Arsenal wants Everton player Romelu Lukaku and Alexandre Lacazette from Lyon
- Jose Mourinho interested to bring Paul Pogba from Juventus and they will offering prices £80 millions

bold - last 2 years offers and money clubs are asking for are just simply getting ridiculous. completely insane

Blame the money clubs, namely Barca, Real, United, etc...  and lately Man City.  They have been the inflating price of the transfers.

I am not sure why you put United on that list - only big signing they had (in last 5 years) was Di Maria (and it was a stupid one, and they kinda "had" to buy somebody)

Thinking back about it, yeah you're right.  But I would like to point out Memphis Depay's transfer fee is also too expensive considering the quality they got.  How much did United spend total under LVG?

There are only 3 clubs actually inflating prices in last 3-4 years - Man City, Chelsea, and PSG.

Add Real and Barca to that list.  I know there'll be more future Bales and the Neymars with crazy transfer fees coming.  The price of football is getting crazier and higher.  Sure they got the quality they paid for.  But the prices are way inflated compared to 20 years ago.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:09:43 PM

- Jose Mourinho interested to bring Paul Pogba from Juventus and they will offering prices £80 millions
I think that Lukaku would be somewhat a good addition to there team because they really need a striker that is strong and can score goals.
And Pogba, I do not think that he is going to go to man Utd because they are not even in the champions league if he goes then he will go for the money.
stonefree

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:16:33 PM

bold - last 2 years offers and money clubs are asking for are just simply getting ridiculous. completely insane

Blame the money clubs, namely Barca, Real, United, etc...  and lately Man City.  They have been the inflating price of the transfers.

I am not sure why you put United on that list - only big signing they had (in last 5 years) was Di Maria (and it was a stupid one, and they kinda "had" to buy somebody)

Thinking back about it, yeah you're right.  But I would like to point out Memphis Depay's transfer fee is also too expensive considering the quality they got.  How much did United spend total under LVG?

There are only 3 clubs actually inflating prices in last 3-4 years - Man City, Chelsea, and PSG.

Add Real and Barca to that list.  I know there'll be more future Bales and the Neymars with crazy transfer fees coming.  The price of football is getting crazier and higher.  Sure they got the quality they paid for.  But the prices are way inflated compared to 20 years ago.

Yeah Depay's fee was high, I agree, but i think everybody was expecting a lot from the guy, especially after the World Cup when he played well.
(im glad LVG is gone haha)

Would you agree (to some extent) that Bale's and Neymar's (and Suarez) transfer fees are kinda justified? Meaning them being in top5-6 players in the world?

I am more annoyed with clubs paying big bucks for some (lets say) unknown names... like 30M for Sane.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:38:08 PM

Yeah Depay's fee was high, I agree, but i think everybody was expecting a lot from the guy, especially after the World Cup when he played well.

Would you agree (to some extent) that Bale's and Neymar's (and Suarez) transfer fees are kinda justified? Meaning them being in top5-6 players in the world?

I am more annoyed with clubs paying big bucks for some (lets say) unknown names... like 30M for Sane.
I'm not sure that is all Depay fault for not maintain in good form,  Van Gaal have to take some responsibility. Manchester United are not suited for him in the first place but he still young , he can change the situation in the future.
Sane is not famous star but at least i know him. I agree £40M are litte big for a player that still in developing level.
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:15:07 PM

Here's a funny transfer rumor.  Robin Van Persie to Arsenal.  Hahahaha.  Please make it happen.  I'm gonna have a field day with it all season.  Grin

Also Paul Pogba updated odds for club after summer window.

Man United 4/7
Real Madrid 5/2
Juventus 3/1

Looks like Man United are closing in on him.  Mourinho is really doing an excellent job this summer.
Van Persie was a great player back to the day when he still in Arsenal , i was a big fan of him. So that could be great if Wenger bring him back to Premier League. West Ham and Crystal have a rumour about Van Persie too.
Paul Pogba have more interest in Real Madrid than Manchester United. He definitely go RM if the deal is ready for him.

Robin Van Persie is far far away from his Arsenal days. If he was that good again he couldn't come to Fenerbahçe. He past his prime years ago, if he's looking for a better deal I don't think he can find at that age.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:24:08 PM

Pogba price is too expensive and he played very poorly in the euro which shows the quality he may actually be juventus were too tough in serie A.
Not too overpriced actually, pogba are worth around 60 millions.
And asking price for him are 80 millions it is reasonable they can reach an agreement at 65 millions.
I wish pogba not move to manchester united.
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:11:02 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2016, 11:57:02 PM by tokeweed

Add Real and Barca to that list.  I know there'll be more future Bales and the Neymars with crazy transfer fees coming.  The price of football is getting crazier and higher.  Sure they got the quality they paid for.  But the prices are way inflated compared to 20 years ago.

With today's standards, sure, it's justified only because those are the prices for them in the market.  But do you think the Bales and the Neymars of 20 years ago would cost 80M - 100M British Pounds?  No right?  20 years ago people wouldn't think transfer fees would reach these crazy levels.

They inflated the market and people are making money out of this.  Namely the agents.

That's a prime example of inflating the price. Then when he performs well, sell him for a much bigger price.  

The players have somewhat become a commodity.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
farist17

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:30:03 PM

What will be the best transfer market during this summer guys?

I've heard about this:

Ibrahimovic at Manchester United.
Domenico Berardi at Juventus.
Dani Alves at Juventus.

And you? What do you think will buy your preferite team during this summer? Post your comments below Smiley

I think the move Sadio Mané from Soton to liverpool could be the best
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:13:14 PM

Zlatan Ibrahimovic goes to Manchester United now. I hope he still has his best performance this year so MU can win EPL thropy again in the next season. Zlatan is one of the best player till now eventhough his age isnt young anymore. He is 34 years old now but still has good sporting.

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 08:22:37 AM

Man United 4/7
Real Madrid 5/2
Juventus 3/1

Looks like Man United are closing in on him.  Mourinho is really doing an excellent job this summer.

Instead of pogba, they should just sign either griezman or payet . Pogba is just an overrated midfielder and so far I havent seen him contributed anything meaningful for france in euro, unlike payet and griezman as both of this two players is the main key of france success so far in the euro

i hope deal and going to Manchester united, is real pogba to joint manchester maybe squad is
4-2-3-1 , striker is ibrahimovic, 3 midfield attack wayne roney, is to winger anthony martial and Mkhitaryan , 2 defense midfielder swatineger and pogba, and maybe machester united must buy center back high quality star

i still thinks that podba is going in Real last think i read last week he need only medical to pass and that everything is settled

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

NewBet

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:14:36 AM

Man United 4/7
Real Madrid 5/2
Juventus 3/1

Looks like Man United are closing in on him.  Mourinho is really doing an excellent job this summer.

Instead of pogba, they should just sign either griezman or payet . Pogba is just an overrated midfielder and so far I havent seen him contributed anything meaningful for france in euro, unlike payet and griezman as both of this two players is the main key of france success so far in the euro
He may not played very well in Euro but he is not overrated and he still a masterpiece. His touch, crossing and dribbling ability are just too good ( you can watch it on youtube )
Just imagine that he corporate with Ibrahimovic, not one premier league defense could stop them and Manchester United could generate more income just by selling Pogba shirt. But I think it might impossible because Real Madrid are leading in signing Pogba. How in the earth that Real Madrid will fail to signing player, unless they quit the race themselves.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1311

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:27:59 AM

Man United 4/7
Real Madrid 5/2
Juventus 3/1

He may not played very well in Euro but he is not overrated and he still a masterpiece. His touch, crossing and dribbling ability are just too good ( you can watch it on youtube )
Just imagine that he corporate with Ibrahimovic, not one premier league defense could stop them and Manchester United could generate more income just by selling Pogba shirt. But I think it might impossible because Real Madrid are leading in signing Pogba. How in the earth that Real Madrid will fail to signing player, unless they quit the race themselves.

Indeed Pogba did not show his best on this Euro, but he is still worth that amount. First because he is still young and still may improve his skills. Second because he was one of the success key of Juventus in the last few years.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:35:24 PM

Zlatan Ibrahimovic goes to Manchester United now. I hope he still has his best performance this year so MU can win EPL thropy again in the next season. Zlatan is one of the best player till now eventhough his age isnt young anymore. He is 34 years old now but still has good sporting.
I can't think, what mourinho find to take zlatan come to manchester united because he already 34 year old even he can do much in psg but now you see what he can do for sweden in euro. nothing he can do to help sweden road to the next round.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:21:22 PM

Pep Guardiola confirmed, Aleksandar Kolarov is going to Beşiktaş. Dusko Tosic talked to him, everything is set. Transfer fee would be 3 million €. English sources says 3 million £ but I heard agreement will be in € terms.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:49:29 PM

It's confirmed.  Mkhitaryan to Man United.  I hope he does really well in the EPL and doesn't become another Kagawa.

Pogba next...?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:54:27 PM

Nani goes to Valencia for 8.5 million €. Fenerbahçe bought Van der wiel after Gökhan Gönül's leave, Skrtel is also on the way for stopper position. They lost 14 players so they need to buy more players. I don't know Aziz Yıldırım where to find all that money. They spent 70 million € previous season and they end up second place.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
NewBet

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 06:59:43 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2016, 07:09:51 AM by NewBet

Nani goes to Valencia for 8.5 million €. Fenerbahçe bought Van der wiel after Gökhan Gönül's leave, Skrtel is also on the way for stopper position. They lost 14 players so they need to buy more players. I don't know Aziz Yıldırım where to find all that money. They spent 70 million € previous season and they end up second place.
Glad to see Nani back to big league again . He could be a tough competitor for football world again.
Fenerbahce have the chance but they couldn't hold a stable form and let Besiktas take the advantage. It's a disappointment after that much money they spend , they couldn't find any success.

It's confirmed.  Mkhitaryan to Man United.  I hope he does really well in the EPL and doesn't become another Kagawa.

Pogba next...?
I can't believe Manchester United able to offer Paul Pogba £100M world record transfer fee for 5 years contact. This could be interesting because there no club offer bid higher than that and Real Madrid doesn't show much interest anymore.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:41:48 AM

Poland Defender Kamil Glik is signed for Monaco yesterday for 4 years he was Torino player, seem like all Euro competitors are now on the price

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 12:40:55 PM

Juventus is considering a 17 million pound to bid Chelsea midfielder Nemanja Matic, who could be surplus to requirements with the Blues chasing N'Golo Kante and Radja Nainggolan.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:18:08 PM

Many clubs want to buy Pogba,what about Aubameyang.maybe he will stay in Borussia,thay already sold Hummels and Michtaryan,will be nice to see great Borussia in CL and Bayern-Borussia competition in Bundesliga

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: