Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:54:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Soccer Transfer Market 2016/2017 !  (Read 74747 times)
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 11:27:24 PM

I don't really know where Pogba goes, where he wants. Real Madrid offered 120 million € but they wanted 120 + Toni Kroos. I don't know how ManU tops this offer. Pogba is still young so maybe it worths the money but that's a big risk in a physical league. One injury and his career would be ruined (I hope not).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stonefree

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 11:42:30 PM

I see where you coming from.

And honestly, I really don't wanna see Pogba playing for MU. This is my opinion but I don't rate him at all.

Manchester united will be bidding huge on pogba and sooner or later the club is going to announce it. Although they tried to keep it on lower profile however there is no denying that mourinho has a huge expectation that they will get pogba from juventus, he cant hide it and neither does juventus anymore

oh i agree that MU will be bidding. Don't get me wrong.

I just think there are better players at his position for a better price. He is just hyped. Same like James was after the World Cup.
tebolbiano

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 11:52:28 PM

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has confirmed that Mario Balotelli has no future at Anfield.

Source

I guess one option for him is to go to China, make millions and retire rich.  I guess he has enough drawing power for the Chinese to watch his games.
Chinese clubs are in hunt to sign a famous player , last time they sign hulk from zenit.
And now maybe it could be Balotelli turn to move to chinese super league.
He could live peaceful with good salary offered by them.

It does not matter where Balotelli go,es I do not think that he is going to be as good as he can he just lacks something.
He has never had any succes with the clubs that he played for so I do not think that he can make a difference.

Funny that he still aim for winning the ballon dor . He certainly have the skill and ability but when everyone expect high from him , he failed to impress again and again.
I think chinese club will never gonna be his option because he have a high ego. He rather fail again than giving up.
Liverpool have Daniel Sturridge, Christian Benteke, Divock Origi and Danny Ings they dont need the notorious mario ballotelli in their campaign next year and defintly they will be better off without him they have 3 good striker and they can relie on two of those the forth needs to prove himselfs and ballotelli need to find a club to play with them
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 12:07:38 AM

A.C. Milan News

Piotr Zielinski done deal. Vicenzo Montella and A.C. Milan have agreed with Udinese at a price around 18-19 Million Euros.

For me if A.C. Milan want to get back to the Champion's League they must be able to improve their First 11.
What a strange transfer! Ac milan always this kind strange transfer every year i don't get it.

Piotr zielinski i believe only few people know this player,  nobody know if he is really a talented young player or just random choice Sad .

They always do this kind of transaction yearly. Like they spend all there transfer money to always 1 player. Like Keisuke Honda, Alessio Romagnoli. What they need is to buy more players not only 1 and sell or excess players.
Ac milan need to sign 1 striker,  2 midfielder and 3 defender just it.

If ibrahimovic was not signed already to manchester united he is very suit for ac milan striker,  nemanja matic for defensive midfielder , coutinho for attacking midlfielder and acquire 3 defender like nesta , cafu or Maldini. Ac milan will ready to fight in champions league again.

Zielinski is very talented young playmaker he has been choosen to first 11 of italian serie A.there was auction on him between Milan,Liverpool and Napoli,best for him will be to get to ,LFC,but Milan is offering bigest money

Never heard before a name of zielinski,  media are not highlighting him recently right?

Not like when a young talented allen halilovic signed for barcelona or when John stones offered millions dollar to move from Everton?  I just wish the best for ac milan, recover from long age without trop2.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
farist17

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:00:56 AM

And honestly, I really don't wanna see Pogba playing for MU. This is my opinion but I don't rate him at all.

Manchester united will be bidding huge on pogba and sooner or later the club is going to announce it. Although they tried to keep it on lower profile however there is no denying that mourinho has a huge expectation that they will get pogba from juventus, he cant hide it and neither does juventus anymore

I do"t see anything special about Pogba. He's just an ordinary player for me.
frankyfry

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:07:10 AM

What will be the best transfer market during this summer guys?

I've heard about this:

Ibrahimovic at Manchester United.
Domenico Berardi at Juventus.
Dani Alves at Juventus.

And you? What do you think will buy your preferite team during this summer? Post your comments below Smiley

I heard that Higuain is join to chineese club. Is it true?
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:18:56 AM

What will be the best transfer market during this summer guys?

I've heard about this:

Ibrahimovic at Manchester United.
Domenico Berardi at Juventus.
Dani Alves at Juventus.

And you? What do you think will buy your preferite team during this summer? Post your comments below Smiley

One rumor from Liverpool. Christian Benteke to Crystal Palace.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:20:27 AM

got some rumors:-

Lewandowski  > Real Mardrid
John Stones > Man City
Both Arsenal & Liverpool want to bid Vardy

Vardy will stay at Leicester
tebolbiano

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:23:27 AM

Willian has extended his deal with Chelsea through 2020.
Jose Mourinho had targeted Willian to join him at Manchester United.so he will be staying with chelsea for m9re seasons to come
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1408

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:53:27 AM

ManU is not playing CL but they get Mourinho, Ibrahimovic and Mkhitaryan, possibly Pogba and more to come. They have huge budget. This year is no worse than last year or next year. I'm not side of Messi to leave Barcelona but as long as he doesn't extend his contract there will be a question mark. I hope he retires in Barcelona.

But who then?  I like Veratti or maybe even Konte if he's still available.  Pogba is just too damn expensive.  He could potentially be worth the 100M Juve is asking for. But you know what they say, you gotta wait for the corn to pop but sometimes they just don't pop.

Is there anything wrong with getting Pogba on loan with an option to buy?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:08:27 AM

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has confirmed that Mario Balotelli has no future at Anfield.

Source

I guess one option for him is to go to China, make millions and retire rich.  I guess he has enough drawing power for the Chinese to watch his games.
Chinese clubs are in hunt to sign a famous player , last time they sign hulk from zenit.

It does not matter where Balotelli go,es I do not think that he is going to be as good as he can he just lacks something.
He has never had any succes with the clubs that he played for so I do not think that he can make a difference.

it's not that he can't make a difference, he is simply just lazy.
He had a great talent and predispositions to become one of the best strikers in the world.
Coaches (like Mou) were calling him out when he was 19-20 years old!!
i do agree with your opinion about balotelli talent.
the previous coach of balotelli are a mainstream coach and balotelli itself typical player who are not mainstream.
he will be suit perfectly with mourinho's anti-mainstream tactic and coaching style. but a big salary offer from chinese clubs is hard to rejected.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1408

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:15:53 AM

Source

I guess one option for him is to go to China, make millions and retire rich.  I guess he has enough drawing power for the Chinese to watch his games.

He had a great talent and predispositions to become one of the best strikers in the world.
the previous coach of balotelli are a mainstream coach and balotelli itself typical player who are not mainstream.
he will be suit perfectly with mourinho's anti-mainstream tactic and coaching style. but a big salary offer from chinese clubs is hard to rejected.

Even if you think that he'll fit perfectly with Mourinho, I don't think Mourinho is interested in signing him.  I read an interview from a year or two before wherein he mentioned that Balotelli is 'unmanageable'.  He is a coach/manager's nightmare.

Jose Mourinho reveals Mario Balotelli snubbed meeting at Inter - because he was at a GRAND PRIX

Mourinho said: "I told him to be in my office at 2pm for a meeting. He was not there. When I called him he went to the Formula One qualification race on a Saturday for the race on Sunday.

"I told him: 'Mario I told you that you have to come to my office at two o'clock!'

"He told me: 'Meetings in your office I can have every day but to see the Formula One it's only once a year in Italy.'

It was the Special One who described Balotelli as "unmanageable" at Inter.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SANALIU

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:28:25 AM

Source

mario ballotelli is real good talent, but he is bad boy can't instruction coach
night cluc bar discotique drinking alcohol indispliner
balloteli is want coach is charismatic and can control bad boy indispliner him
andyste

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:59:07 AM

all big club all people talk about transfer paul pogba, all people pogba is special
but for me pogba is not special for him, not player key winer team, different but lionel messi or cristiano ronaldo is player difference match, player key winner team
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:03:15 AM

Is this supposed to be a joke or what? Balotteli has no talent at all, he is nothing and he is just a player that got lucky and signed by manchester city, that is all with him. He started really well but his attitue is the main problem and oh yes he got a talent as a troublemaker and nothing more

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1124

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:08:48 AM

Actually yes.  You and me are thinking the same in that regard.  Although we have different opinions on other aspects in the game, we do agree that Arsenal does need to get rid of Wenger.  But who could replace him?

Now I'm thinking of making a small prop bet on which manager gets the sack or leaves first in 2016/17.  Grin  My bets would be Ranieri and Wenger.
Arsenal need an experienced coach, so the most suitable coach for Arsenal is Joachim Loew or Carlo Ancelotti. Yeah both of coaches surely are hard to hired, but I dont see any other suitable one beside them.

mario ballotelli is real good talent, but he is bad boy can't instruction coach
night cluc bar discotique drinking alcohol indispliner
balloteli is want coach is charismatic and can control bad boy indispliner him
Lol yeah, most people just know him from his sensational actions, not his talent. The only coach who know how to take advantage of his talent is Roberto Mancini, but seems Mancini has been tired to see him and doesnt want to deal with him anymore Cheesy

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
csnorthchina

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:11:27 AM

Is this supposed to be a joke or what? Balotteli has no talent at all, he is nothing and he is just a player that got lucky and signed by manchester city, that is all with him. He started really well but his attitue is the main problem and oh yes he got a talent as a troublemaker and nothing more

totally agreed that he got a talent as a troublemaker...lol
but really think he also has talent in football too, but just never used of it...
he can be turned to a good player, but he is still young,
maybe he still can grow back
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:33:53 AM

but really think he also has talent in football too, but just never used of it...

A person with his attitude wont be able to change, he has no future in football anymore. The best thing that he could get right now is to accept a deal from some china league offer and set to be a superstar there. Live a rich life there as a superstar if people stil have a demand for him

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:56:03 AM

A person with his attitude wont be able to change, he has no future in football anymore. The best thing that he could get right now is to accept a deal from some china league offer and set to be a superstar there. Live a rich life there as a superstar if people stil have a demand for him
everyone knew already about how bad balotelli attitude , but doesn't mean it is erase his talent to score in football.
he is a good set piece taker and good finisher , he just need a suit manager.
moving to chinese club looks like the only best choice for him.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:03:42 AM

Actually yes.  You and me are thinking the same in that regard.  Although we have different opinions on other aspects in the game, we do agree that Arsenal does need to get rid of Wenger.  But who could replace him?

Now I'm thinking of making a small prop bet on which manager gets the sack or leaves first in 2016/17.  Grin  My bets would be Ranieri and Wenger.
Arsenal need an experienced coach, so the most suitable coach for Arsenal is Joachim Loew or Carlo Ancelotti. Yeah both of coaches surely are hard to hired, but I dont see any other suitable one beside them.
Germany have already confirmed that Joachim Low will still in charge till 2018 World Cup and Carlo Ancelotti are the new coach of Bayern Munich few month ago when Pep Guardiola leaving.
I thinking about Laurent Blac because he free at the moment. No doubt he is a world class manager and i think he will quite fit for Arsenal if they hire him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: