Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:32:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Soccer Transfer Market 2016/2017 !  (Read 74747 times)
stonefree

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:25:24 PM

Jordon Ibe --> Bournemouth  (done)
Julian Draxler --> Arsenal (rumor)
Marek Hamsi --> apparently he wants to leave Napoli
Mauro Icardi --> Spurs or Arsenal (rumor)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:38:48 PM

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has confirmed that Mario Balotelli has no future at Anfield.

Source

I guess one option for him is to go to China, make millions and retire rich.  I guess he has enough drawing power for the Chinese to watch his games.
Chinese clubs are in hunt to sign a famous player , last time they sign hulk from zenit.
And now maybe it could be Balotelli turn to move to chinese super league.
He could live peaceful with good salary offered by them.

It does not matter where Balotelli go,es I do not think that he is going to be as good as he can he just lacks something.
He has never had any succes with the clubs that he played for so I do not think that he can make a difference.
stonefree

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:47:42 PM

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has confirmed that Mario Balotelli has no future at Anfield.

Source

I guess one option for him is to go to China, make millions and retire rich.  I guess he has enough drawing power for the Chinese to watch his games.
Chinese clubs are in hunt to sign a famous player , last time they sign hulk from zenit.

It does not matter where Balotelli go,es I do not think that he is going to be as good as he can he just lacks something.
He has never had any succes with the clubs that he played for so I do not think that he can make a difference.

it's not that he can't make a difference, he is simply just lazy.
He had a great talent and predispositions to become one of the best strikers in the world.
Coaches (like Mou) were calling him out when he was 19-20 years old!!
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 04:01:15 PM

Source

He had a great talent and predispositions to become one of the best strikers in the world.

Roberto Mancini really tried to help him out because he saw something in Balotelli.  He wanted to be a father figure to him, but Balotelli being Balotelli would have none of it.  He would have become something great at Manchester City if only he followed Mancini's guidance.  Now in Liverpool reports say he's willing to be good and do the work but Klopp has nothing for him at the club.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
stonefree

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 04:05:22 PM

Source

Roberto Mancini really tried to help him out because he saw something in Balotelli.  He wanted to be a father figure to him, but Balotelli being Balotelli would have none of it.  He would have become something great at Manchester City if only he followed Mancini's guidance.  Now in Liverpool reports say he's willing to be good and do the work but Klopp has nothing for him at the club.

I think your bold statement simply sums it up lol
i guess that's karma now at Liverpool.

It's kinda hard to picture a big team taking a chance with him.
brigadier2001

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 04:24:32 PM

Manchester City are increasing their efforts to sign John Stones from Everton.

Pep Guardiola is committed to adding an elite center defender due to the uncertain injury prognosis of Vincent Kompany and the decline in form of Eliaquim Mangala.
stonefree

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 04:46:47 PM

Manchester City are increasing their efforts to sign John Stones from Everton.

Pep Guardiola is committed to adding an elite center defender due to the uncertain injury prognosis of Vincent Kompany and the decline in form of Eliaquim Mangala.

I think Man City would be better off trying to sign Bonucci.

Stones is not an elite defender, at least not yet. He is not even a starter for the national team and I can't see him being a starter anytime soon.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 04:59:14 PM

Source

Funny that he still aim for winning the ballon dor . He certainly have the skill and ability but when everyone expect high from him , he failed to impress again and again.
I think chinese club will never gonna be his option because he have a high ego. He rather fail again than giving up.
razdva

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 07:53:10 PM

wow wow wow MU buy Ibrahimovic with Mkhitaryan. Manchester United again a contender for the title? If Mkhitaryan achieve a teamwork with Zlatan Ibrahimovic, then we'll see the return of the good old Manchester United.

FoendyZ

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:11:07 PM

defensif player france and olympic lyon umtiti deal finish transfer to barcelona
price is pay barcelona to olympic lyon is twenty five milion euro

FoendyZ
staff_1307

Activity: 232

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:32:25 PM

Zinchenko at "Manchester City"
andyste

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:39:33 PM

chelsea is deal and finish buy striker from marsiele the name is Michy Batshuayi,
Batshuayi is call the next drogba is fans chelsea deal transfer 40 milion euro, next the king chelse
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:47:32 PM

wow wow wow MU buy Ibrahimovic with Mkhitaryan. Manchester United again a contender for the title? If Mkhitaryan achieve a teamwork with Zlatan Ibrahimovic, then we'll see the return of the good old Manchester United.

Yes but they are not finished. They want to buy Pogba and yo check this out, Messi! If they get Messi that would be the biggest transfer for decade, for century, for EVER. This is just a rumor but they are interested and his contract will finish next year so there's a possibility if he doesn't sign a new deal with Barcelona.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:12:23 PM

Yes but they are not finished. They want to buy Pogba and yo check this out, Messi! If they get Messi that would be the biggest transfer for decade, for century, for EVER. This is just a rumor but they are interested and his contract will finish next year so there's a possibility if he doesn't sign a new deal with Barcelona.

You dont seriously believe this crap do you? there is no way that manchester united will be signing messi from barcelona. Messi has a huge buy out clause and isnt interested in leaving barcelona, why would he leave the club if he is treated like a 'god' there? it makes no sense at all for me and this news is totally crap
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:15:22 PM

You dont seriously believe this crap do you? there is no way that manchester united will be signing messi from barcelona. Messi has a huge buy out clause and isnt interested in leaving barcelona, why would he leave the club if he is treated like a 'god' there? it makes no sense at all for me and this news is totally crap

It's not new. Manchester United is interested in Messi for a long time. I don't think that would happen but English media seriously talk about it.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3624502/Lionel-Messi-make-shock-Manchester-United-Argentine-forward-seeks-assurances-future-Barcelona.html

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
shulio
Legendary

Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:28:02 PM

It's not new. Manchester United is interested in Messi for a long time. I don't think that would happen but English media seriously talk about it.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3624502/Lionel-Messi-make-shock-Manchester-United-Argentine-forward-seeks-assurances-future-Barcelona.html

So does chelsea and manchester city and yet there is no further announcement about this. It has been years of hype and I dont see messi leaving barcelona and start over in a new club in premier league. It wont happen and messi will keep on laying and retire someday in barcelona and all this crap news will be proven wrong someday
stonefree

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:55:08 PM

Believing in what "dailymail" writes is like believing whatever "Fox" or "CNN" reports...95% of the time it's pure nonsense, hype, bs, whatever you wanna call it.

Messi will retire as a Barca player.

And if by any change he decides to leave and join MU, definitely won't be this year, MU is not playing CL. So that's that
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 11:04:51 PM

ManU is not playing CL but they get Mourinho, Ibrahimovic and Mkhitaryan, possibly Pogba and more to come. They have huge budget. This year is no worse than last year or next year. I'm not side of Messi to leave Barcelona but as long as he doesn't extend his contract there will be a question mark. I hope he retires in Barcelona.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
stonefree

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 11:19:54 PM

ManU is not playing CL but they get Mourinho, Ibrahimovic and Mkhitaryan, possibly Pogba and more to come. They have huge budget. This year is no worse than last year or next year. I'm not side of Messi to leave Barcelona but as long as he doesn't extend his contract there will be a question mark. I hope he retires in Barcelona.

I see where you coming from.

And honestly, I really don't wanna see Pogba playing for MU. This is my opinion but I don't rate him at all.
cazkooo
Legendary

Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 11:23:49 PM

I see where you coming from.

And honestly, I really don't wanna see Pogba playing for MU. This is my opinion but I don't rate him at all.

Manchester united will be bidding huge on pogba and sooner or later the club is going to announce it. Although they tried to keep it on lower profile however there is no denying that mourinho has a huge expectation that they will get pogba from juventus, he cant hide it and neither does juventus anymore
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: