Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:30:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Giving up gambling is not easy  (Read 54958 times)
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:44:13 PM

To get rid of gambling you need to take your free time with some very interesting hobby so that you do not even have time to think about that you can play the game again.

As usual, this is a way but if you want to get rid of gambling totally. I suggest that allocate your money or budget it with the right way. Don't give a way that you'll have spare money to be put in gambling. It's better if you'll save that in bank or invest that somewhere not in gambling capital but you can just use it for trading of alt coins which is a more productive thing instead of gambling.
It's hard to focus in a lot of things and your plan to quit could not be possible if you still prioritize gambling and you cannot let go of the fun.
Think on the other side, gambling is fun but there is a reason why you have to quit, it's not good in your finances therefore you have to quit as early as possible. Gambling addiction cannot be easily healed if you won't replace something more special that will make you focus and enjoy instead of gambling, having said that you have to look for that kind of interest of yours.

It may be hard to focus with some other things when you are about to follow your plan of quitting gambling. And you must change the way of thinking that you mustn't be prioritizing gambling anymore. What's the use of it if you want to quit but you keep on thinking about it. If that still doesn't work, try to dedicate your time on your job.
If your plan of quitting gambling does not involves focusing more on other things then what sort of plan it is. If someone wants to quit gambling, he needs to spend his time in other activities and shift his interest from gambling to some other work. I recommend running or cycling as an alternative.

It involves focus, as you said that he needs to spend his time in other activities and interest from gambling. That focus that I'm talking should be transferred to other things and that's why I'm saying that it's hard to focus in other things if you are a certified gambler. I experience to be on this situation that I'm on severe addiction so I knew the feeling.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:56:17 AM

It would be a man's will and willpower. And then to refuse gambling will be easy. Although why completely abandon? It is better to minimize the time that you spend for gambling

I disagree. It your intention is to really quit gambling, Just quit. Period. No reason to just minimized your habits. I don't believed in it. I have seen a lot of gamblers making excuses like this, saying that they are not gambling as they used to be. But still there are gambling and losing money. If you really want to exit, then it is much better to do and enjoy your life with other outlet. Keep yourself busy with other hobbies, like sports and the best method is to really have time with your family to completely forget about gambling.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:17:09 AM

It would be a man's will and willpower. And then to refuse gambling will be easy. Although why completely abandon? It is better to minimize the time that you spend for gambling

I disagree. It your intention is to really quit gambling, Just quit. Period. No reason to just minimized your habits. I don't believed in it. I have seen a lot of gamblers making excuses like this, saying that they are not gambling as they used to be. But still there are gambling and losing money. If you really want to exit, then it is much better to do and enjoy your life with other outlet. Keep yourself busy with other hobbies, like sports and the best method is to really have time with your family to completely forget about gambling.

It depends on the gambler, some gambler really needs to take it slow in quitting, as it is hard for them to quit outright. Some gamblers don't have a strong will, that is why when they quit, they quit for a day and tomorrow they are back. Those people are the ones who needs to take it slow, and while slowly refusing to gamble, someone should be around them and of course, they should religiously follow those who are guiding them, otherwise, it is a dumb move for them to quit, just like those obsess who wants to stay in shape and yet they control their meal today and then tomorrow they will cheat themselves.

cozytrade

Activity: 1098
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:30:41 AM

Yes giving up in gambling isn't not so easy because we might addicted playing  on it everydau and we cannot think that not to play gambling everyday. Maybe try to find someone that you will also addicted and will help to forget all about in gambling

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View ArchiveReport to moderator 
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████▄
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
████████████▀██▀
████▀█████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:22:26 AM

Yes giving up in gambling isn't not so easy because we might addicted playing  on it everydau and we cannot think that not to play gambling everyday. Maybe try to find someone that you will also addicted and will help to forget all about in gambling
quit gambling it takes time and cannot be instantaneously, but it all has a strong intention of yourself, that you really want to quit gambling. When you have an intention to giving up, it is a good start for you to avoid the ill effects of gambling in the long term.
vok-wok_hok

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:28:08 AM

You need to find a hobby that will be more satisfying than gambling and they will become useless in your life. There are many interesting things that give pleasure and do not lead to huge losses of money.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 08:44:05 AM

Most addictions are got rid of by tapering off the addicting object. This is to reduce the withdrawal symptoms that arise due to sudden stoppage of thing that the body is so attached to. This has both a physiological and psychological importance. It is the same with drug addiction as well. Gambling becomes so much rooted to person's life that they cannot stop themselves and hence the tapering schedule is modified according to response from the addict. This is how professionally gamblers are helped to cope with their addiction and eventually stop it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:15:55 AM

Most addictions are got rid of by tapering off the addicting object. This is to reduce the withdrawal symptoms that arise due to sudden stoppage of thing that the body is so attached to. This has both a physiological and psychological importance. It is the same with drug addiction as well. Gambling becomes so much rooted to person's life that they cannot stop themselves and hence the tapering schedule is modified according to response from the addict. This is how professionally gamblers are helped to cope with their addiction and eventually stop it.

It is not the same as drug addiction. There are things called as addictive substances which makes you want to keep on consuming it. In the end , it is different and all you need is to move on. If you have no determination to stop then you wont be able to stop but if you are determined enough then it should be easy
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:36:54 PM

Yes, it is many people cannot able give up gambling because those people who are addicted to gambling and cannot able to control their feeling. People who are winning through the gambling those people will always addicted to gambling.

However not everyone keeps on winning in gambling - in fact no one can win every bet they put their money on. Instead there are periods where there will be losses and the person may regret the fact that they gambled. It shows that they are not totally crazy about gambling but they are willing to stop it since it does not always yield good results. Most of the times it is the house that makes more profits for EV- games.
Sometimes they just regret their moves and decide to try their luck again. Gamblers do understand that they are going in loss but often are unable to control their greed or you can urge to gamble and again jump into this hell of fire. Gambling has never done any good to anyone; it has just ruined many lives.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:58:52 PM

Quitting anything in life is a challenge , yet if you have a strong enough personality you'll win that challenge with ease .
Try to fill your spare time and always be busy enough to not think about gambling .
kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:54:04 AM

There is no need to give up gambling and if you can't afford your losses then you have to reduce your monthly budget or play with play money.

Everyone has its preferred activity and I can't see why it shouldn't be gambling, except you bet more than you can cope with.
To give up from gambling, reducing the monthly budget can work. As long as we continue to reduce the budget each month, reduce the budget every month, the monthly budget of our gambling is 0. It is difficult, but it all depends on you.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:43:54 AM

Quitting anything in life is a challenge , yet if you have a strong enough personality you'll win that challenge with ease .
Try to fill your spare time and always be busy enough to not think about gambling .

That is correct. In habits are not so easy to come out but if a person determined to come out of a particular habit then they can find many ways. For gambling habit one need to spend their free time with out door activities and try not to stay alone instead spend more time with family members or friends then they can slowly forget about gambling.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 08:26:50 AM

There is no need to give up gambling and if you can't afford your losses then you have to reduce your monthly budget or play with play money.

Everyone has its preferred activity and I can't see why it shouldn't be gambling, except you bet more than you can cope with.

If you are talking with playing with the faucet then you must understand that the faucet is there for people to try out the game and get used to them play before depositing money to play with. However in many cases we have faucet farmers who will be banned for abusing the faucet as well. In this case playing with the faucet has got no real value since the money even if you win a single bet is not so huge that you can withdraw it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:51:05 AM

If you are talking with playing with the faucet then you must understand that the faucet is there for people to try out the game and get used to them play before depositing money to play with. However in many cases we have faucet farmers who will be banned for abusing the faucet as well. In this case playing with the faucet has got no real value since the money even if you win a single bet is not so huge that you can withdraw it.

I agree with you.
Some people are just planning on earning funds from the facuet instead of depositing which I think is equals to abuse the site system.
Then they request a cashout of faucet funds which is horrible to the betting site.

Markistrue

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:20:10 AM

Giving up on gambling is not that really easy for those people who already risk their money and bitcoin just to earn profit i realize that gambling isn't for me since i tried everything i know to get back those loses of mine also my friend i already gave up playing gambling since i lose continuously last week i didn't win at least once not because i am greedy but because its really meant to be lose everything and gambling is create for us to lose our money.

It's not easy for them because it's like giving up a war and without any return in them. As an experienced gambler though I'm not an expert, giving up is the hardest thing to do. Acceptance of defeat is not a small deal to all the gamblers, it's like eating your words but there's nothing wrong with it.
But the only way to fully quit is to accept your defeat, regardless of the amount we have to convince ourselves that it is just money and as long as we still have money left we have a chance to grow that amount but at this time in the right way.
When you are good enough in controlling yourself, you can still gamble but never look for money again, focus your time in trading, it gives good return than gambling.

Very well said, it is just a money, and we could even lose more if we are going to gamble more to win back the money that we have lost on gambling. There is a lot of ways on how we could get back the loses that we had in gambling, we just have to be mature enough to accept things in life and get over with it.
Bitcoin is highly fun when it is used with limitations, Whereas when it crosses the limit surely it make the user end in a worse loss. Gambling is a way that provides profit as well loss, people should have the mind to accept win and lose. When lost if they try much hard to retain the loss the addiction happens which makes it hard to get out of gambling.

Well, indeed bitcoin gives us a lot of fun when it's using it the right way. Because the technology brought by bitcoin is extraordinarily good compared to the already emerging technologies. But we as users of course there are some things that can make us get sadness or loss, because the path taken is very wrong. One of them is gambling, as he says. That gambling is a dangerous place. So if you can not be careful it will definitely turn around, so if you take the gambling world then one thing you must understand is about the game and then is self control.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:22:18 AM

It's easy tho. If you're a religious person and believe gambling is a sin you must stay away and never come back to gamble world again as you might get addicted again if you touch gambling. However, it's really hard for those who have missed much money from gamble to quit probably they will play again to recover the losses which is a wrong idea to do.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:39:52 PM

It's easy tho. If you're a religious person and believe gambling is a sin you must stay away and never come back to gamble world again as you might get addicted again if you touch gambling. However, it's really hard for those who have missed much money from gamble to quit probably they will play again to recover the losses which is a wrong idea to do.
If you are a religious person for sure you will not be addicted in gambling in the first place. Let's assume that this people who have problem in gambling are victims of themselves. They are desperate to make more money so they might think gambling is the only way to solve the problem but they failed in the end, when the problem is money and you spend money to solve it but you failed, I guess that would result to a bigger problem.

People who have this kind of serious problem needs help and quitting is not easy without the help of people who truly care for them.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:19:18 PM

To get rid of gambling you need to take your free time with some very interesting hobby so that you do not even have time to think about that you can play the game again.

As usual, this is a way but if you want to get rid of gambling totally. I suggest that allocate your money or budget it with the right way. Don't give a way that you'll have spare money to be put in gambling. It's better if you'll save that in bank or invest that somewhere not in gambling capital but you can just use it for trading of alt coins which is a more productive thing instead of gambling.
It's hard to focus in a lot of things and your plan to quit could not be possible if you still prioritize gambling and you cannot let go of the fun.
Think on the other side, gambling is fun but there is a reason why you have to quit, it's not good in your finances therefore you have to quit as early as possible. Gambling addiction cannot be easily healed if you won't replace something more special that will make you focus and enjoy instead of gambling, having said that you have to look for that kind of interest of yours.

It may be hard to focus with some other things when you are about to follow your plan of quitting gambling. And you must change the way of thinking that you mustn't be prioritizing gambling anymore. What's the use of it if you want to quit but you keep on thinking about it. If that still doesn't work, try to dedicate your time on your job.
I must say this is the only one way of quitting anything. Quitting smoking, drinking, gambling and many other alike things would not be easy if you just think of quitting them. Practical quitting is the demand. You have to make your mind ready to quit immediately. That how you will leave it.
Also you need to find something else to do or you are going to be thinking about whatever you are addicted all the time, so you need to do something new that interest you, that way the process of getting out of the addiction is going to be easier, but if that does not work then it could be better to look for professional help.
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:14:04 PM

It might not be easy at all but once younare determined to stop gambling once in for all you will start seeing positive effects on your life. If you take the case of this forum itself we see many guiding us not to gamble , to trade or invest but when you see some they have same username on the gambling site they are the ones in huge losses maybe they stopped I'm not sure but follow their advice giving up gambling will become way easier
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:17:48 PM

If you are a religious person for sure you will not be addicted in gambling in the first place. Let's assume that this people who have problem in gambling are victims of themselves. They are desperate to make more money so they might think gambling is the only way to solve the problem but they failed in the end, when the problem is money and you spend money to solve it but you failed, I guess that would result to a bigger problem.

People who have this kind of serious problem needs help and quitting is not easy without the help of people who truly care for them.

We can help this kind of person through diverting gambling activities with another kind of entertainment like going to theater or other enjoyable sports games. You can can bring the person to some concerts or going to beach of or having interest with other profitable investments, on example of that is trading.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: