Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:10:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way for steady income  (Read 335058 times)
Gogsy

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:41:24 AM

Indeed, there is no other way to generate a steady income rather than finding a work that is suited for you, all the other ways of earning money are just risky and will eventually go.

I have to disagree with you on that. You can generate a steady income without actually doing a work. You can always outsource operational work and you can still have a steady income and only manage your people if you know how.

And regarding the risk. Risk is everywhere. Nobody can guarantee you that even that work you find for yourself will last long or the person/company paying you won't cheat you.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 11:40:11 AM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?
So no trading/gambling/loaning etc.

Steady income more likely to be 'small & secure' than 'big & risky'.

Thanks,
BR Oinas
The steady income that you can see in here was joining in the signature campaign is one of it, there are campaign giving payment weekly, a and monthly depending on the coins you are joining in. And the other one was Trading, joining in the exchange site platform was a good choice for making profit steadily, you can earn here daily it depend how your gonna handle it. Smiley
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 02:42:50 PM

Actually its hard to look for steady income that earns weekly, but as for now I think its a signature campaign that can gives a steady income. We cant make sure that this would lasts for long. Also, I buy bitcoin hold it and sold when I already earn profit. These are the best way for me now to earn a steady income.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 03:24:04 PM

I am getting steady income from signature campaign and full time job and I am very much satisfied with what I am earning as if I am short of cash at the end of the month then I have bitcoins in the form of back up to take care of my expenses but generally I don't prefer to sell them and save them for future.

Good to see that, you are in good signature campaign and you manage to have it all like posting while having a regular job and earn from it. But also be ready of the time that sig.campaign did not last for so long.

Exactly there is no guarantee that signature campaign will take care of us for a lifetime as it can fad away with time so we cannot depend only on it for earning bitcoins and we should also have plan b to earn them as multiple ways of earning will give you higher amount of bitcoins.
absolutely true. This method may not always going to continue to survive. we do not know what will happen in the future
therefore it would be better if you do not rely on one method alone
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 04:17:41 PM

I am getting steady income from signature campaign and full time job and I am very much satisfied with what I am earning as if I am short of cash at the end of the month then I have bitcoins in the form of back up to take care of my expenses but generally I don't prefer to sell them and save them for future.

Good to see that, you are in good signature campaign and you manage to have it all like posting while having a regular job and earn from it. But also be ready of the time that sig.campaign did not last for so long.

Exactly there is no guarantee that signature campaign will take care of us for a lifetime as it can fad away with time so we cannot depend only on it for earning bitcoins and we should also have plan b to earn them as multiple ways of earning will give you higher amount of bitcoins.

Even with a stable job and a stable company, there is no guarantee that it will take care of us for a lifetime. There are lots known huge company that shutdown and leave their employees jobless, or some mass lay off during the change in ownership. What more with the signature campaign, so definitely we should be ready with the possible changes and end of the signature campaign we are participating.  It is always best to have alternative or side jobs that can catch us whenever our main job does not deliver.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Mikez

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 05:13:20 PM

absolutely true. This method may not always going to continue to survive. we do not know what will happen in the future
therefore it would be better if you do not rely on one method alone

Always be ready with plan B in case if your plan A fails and its good to earn from signature campaign but you cannot solely depend on it for your expenses as there are chances that you may kicked out from campaign or else it may completely gets stopped.

Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:19:08 PM

yes no one can say anything about it future of bitcoin, but i think we can expect that in future the price of bitcoin will become more and more  reliable.
beafheart

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:47:43 PM

yes no one can say anything about it future of bitcoin, but i think we can expect that in future the price of bitcoin will become more and more  reliable.

Everyone hopes so. And me too.
And I would very much like other than official work, which brings me income, have also an additional source that would bring me bitcoins.
Now I'm making money on the internet for bitcoins
duuuuude

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:03:17 PM

And I would very much like other than official work, which brings me income, have also an additional source that would bring me bitcoins.

Keep on earning from signature campaign till its alive without thinking of future and even if signature campaign doesn't survives in future there will come some new way from where we could earn bitcoins as in future the opportunities to earn bitcoins will be more in compare to present.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:00:09 AM

yes no one can say anything about it future of bitcoin, but i think we can expect that in future the price of bitcoin will become more and more  reliable.

Keep on earning from signature campaign till its alive without thinking of future and even if signature campaign doesn't survives in future there will come some new way from where we could earn bitcoins as in future the opportunities to earn bitcoins will be more in compare to present.
yes that can be right to say that one can earn stable bitcoin only from trading and there is no other way of steady income. but i think if a person want to make good amount of bitoin then trading altcon is the best option.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:15:51 AM

yes no one can say anything about it future of bitcoin, but i think we can expect that in future the price of bitcoin will become more and more  reliable.

yes that can be right to say that one can earn stable bitcoin only from trading and there is no other way of steady income. but i think if a person want to make good amount of bitoin then trading altcon is the best option.

Trading altcoin is a good way to make quick profits as most of the people are earning good amount from it and its not good to depend only on signature campaign for earning bitcoins and we should have multiple sources of earning it so even one way of earning stops you can continue to earn from other ways.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:49:09 AM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?

Thanks,
BR Oinas
Just buy some bitcoins and keep it in your wallet.As the bitcoin price is steadily rising,you would get good returns without doing anything actively.Or you may invest in genesis cloud mining as it is considered legit and you will get every month your income based on the hash power you select.
hold bitcoin will not provide steady income. and bitcoin price changes are not always fixed for the ride sometimes the price will go down. cloudmining provide a fixed income but risky of scam ?
czvezda

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 01:11:58 AM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas
Just buy some bitcoins and keep it in your wallet.As the bitcoin price is steadily rising,you would get good returns without doing anything actively.Or you may invest in genesis cloud mining as it is considered legit and you will get every month your income based on the hash power you select.
hold bitcoin will not provide steady income. and bitcoin price changes are not always fixed for the ride sometimes the price will go down. cloudmining provide a fixed income but risky of scam ?

No one will prefer to invest their bitcoins in cloud mining sites as each and every site is a scam which will give you nothing in the end so the best choice would to invest in trading but it will never give you steady income as your income will keep on differing according the profits or loss you make but its a better option then investing in cloud mining sites.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 01:37:45 AM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas

No one will prefer to invest their bitcoins in cloud mining sites as each and every site is a scam which will give you nothing in the end so the best choice would to invest in trading but it will never give you steady income as your income will keep on differing according the profits or loss you make but its a better option then investing in cloud mining sites.
Correct that almost all cloud mining site are turning to be scam site that is why users should not invest on that, all i see that can gives us steady income is participating in signature campaign who exist for a long time of period because this method only gives you consistent amount of bitcoin.
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 02:18:29 AM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas

Correct that almost all cloud mining site are turning to be scam site that is why users should not invest on that, all i see that can gives us steady income is participating in signature campaign who exist for a long time of period because this method only gives you consistent amount of bitcoin.

If you are looking for steady income in bitcoins and on this forum then that you can clearly expect from signature campaign as you will be get paid weekly depending on your rank and the payouts of campaign, its not too high amount to earn but something is always better then nothing.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:44:04 AM

Actually its hard to look for steady income that earns weekly, but as for now I think its a signature campaign that can gives a steady income. We cant make sure that this would lasts for long. Also, I buy bitcoin hold it and sold when I already earn profit. These are the best way for me now to earn a steady income.

Maybe it's a yes with signature campaign but it is not going to stay long because all of them aren't permanent. They are just going to give us temporary income/salary. Better to look for a real job and work your day hard to have assurance that you will be earning steady income and you aren't going to think about tomorrow if you still have source.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:52:43 AM

Maybe it's a yes with signature campaign but it is not going to stay long because all of them aren't permanent. They are just going to give us temporary income/salary. Better to look for a real job and work your day hard to have assurance that you will be earning steady income and you aren't going to think about tomorrow if you still have source.

Yeah have a good day job with good salary and treat signature campaign as an extra source of earning money as you cannot depend only on signature campaign for the life as no one knows how long it will exist so its better to have a concrete way of earning money and treat bitcoins as an bonus.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:54:31 AM

We should know what we are doing and we must not to confident and take risk all the time, a regular job is advisable as it will give you security in life which will ensure you will receive a regular income. We came here in crypto because of the opportunities but his also comes with great risk which you need to handle very well in order to succeed.

STUDENTCOIN