Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:31:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way for steady income  (Read 335058 times)
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:12:29 AM

If you want a steady income go find some work that will give you salary. Expecting steady income without a risk in investment is too good to be true, every investment has it's risk. If this is too easy for everybody, everyone will be rich by now.
Thw best way to get steady is surely first to get a job and then save as much as possible. After that invest in bitcoins there is a slight risk but upto 40% return per year or just deposit in your bank and get 6% pa.
That's it, by having a job you can take part of the opportunity you can find in the crypto, if you do not have a job
you have nothing to invest and to take care of your expenses in life.

i totally agree to all of you. securing a stable and decent job is the best source for steady income. we will not worry with our monthly dues and expenses because we will receive our monthly salary. if the monthly income does not suffies the monthly expenses then thats the time we look for other sources of income/passive income.😊
If you have a job life will not be hard for you but think of the future because we will never get rich with our job,
Taking risk like investing is always the key to succeed with our goal to have financial freedom in life, once you are in that position life would be easy.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 05:45:20 AM

go to upwork and find a fitting job for you there. didn't you know there re also forum posting jobs there?
if you like forum jobs, you might also find those forum job on upwork easy, most of them includes link posting which is kinda sketchy. They call it Off page SEO.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
gracia0023

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:24:16 AM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?
So no trading/gambling/loaning etc.

Steady income more likely to be 'small & secure' than 'big & risky'.

Thanks,
BR Oinas
I think the best way to steady income is trading. But, knowledge and experience are important to be a good trader this will bring to you to handle problems and to give solution in every situations. This are important key to success in our goal. You can't get an income without doing, all of that needs a hard work.
All the money coming from an easy way like gambling are easily consume and at the last it will back to zero.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:37:31 AM

If you want a steady income go find some work that will give you salary. Expecting steady income without a risk in investment is too good to be true, every investment has it's risk. If this is too easy for everybody, everyone will be rich by now.
Thw best way to get steady is surely first to get a job and then save as much as possible. After that invest in bitcoins there is a slight risk but upto 40% return per year or just deposit in your bank and get 6% pa.
That's it, by having a job you can take part of the opportunity you can find in the crypto, if you do not have a job

i totally agree to all of you. securing a stable and decent job is the best source for steady income. we will not worry with our monthly dues and expenses because we will receive our monthly salary. if the monthly income does not suffies the monthly expenses then thats the time we look for other sources of income/passive income.😊
If you have a job life will not be hard for you but think of the future because we will never get rich with our job,
Taking risk like investing is always the key to succeed with our goal to have financial freedom in life, once you are in that position life would be easy.

Truly can't agree more. I see people working their whole lives and their life hasn't become the way they wanted it to be. Simply working and waiting for that promotion or salary raise will never take you to the top. Those that are at the top are either very competitive on their job or they are really really good at something. Even if that something is just socializing and being a social butterfly in the elite group, connection/relationships with other businessmen can take you to the top.

Taking risks doesn't assure you success but it's one of the ways to go. If you're just a regular guy working 9-5, you should diversify and invest your money somewhere or just establish your own business. Stop working for someone else, start working for your dream.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:13:14 AM

Now you lneed to learn basics of trading and gamble with money which you can afford to lose.Later try investing with little bucks Roll Eyes
Losing money in this scenario which is being told can be a threat to those who don’t understand the Bitcoin concept. They must be treating the BTC as a commodity not as a currency.

Even if someone is not ready to accept it as money there still is no chance to lose. If you think that you converted your fiat to the BTC and it will then be converting in the fewer amounts with which it was purchased. Your judgement is not accurate then.

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 01:10:06 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2017, 01:34:36 PM by deisik

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?

Thanks,
BR Oinas
There is no other thing you can do on what you are looking or but joining signature campaign and bounty program. Thsi has less risk and quite steady,  depending on your campaign.
If you want bigger income, signature campaign will not give you that, better look for a job or learn how to invest.
There is risk in both of my recommendation but there is no other way to make decent income here.
Yeah , Joining in a signature campaign is not forever all it stops .For the mean time it will give you a steady fix income on it but when this campaign ends there's no income same as work in real job .It is a better to have many choices we don't want fix or steady income stuffs ,things ,and food price are are rising .How can you get on it if you only want steady income ,find more better ways which gives you a higher salary to enjoy and have a good life

I basically agree that a signature campaign won't last forever

But we should rather care about Bitcoin, not our staying as long as possible with a signature campaign (or the latter with us) since as long as I've been sticking around here, there were always signature campaigns nearby. And if you are a decent poster, you won't have any difficulty to enroll in one of them. In fact, after the campaigns in which I participated ended, I quickly enrolled in another one, and my former "colleagues" were as quick to find a new "job" here as well. I guess it feels pretty much the same like you stick to your regular job since you are afraid to lose it and think of yourself as unemployed

radjie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 264

www.licx.io

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:49:37 PM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas
There is no other thing you can do on what you are looking or but joining signature campaign and bounty program. Thsi has less risk and quite steady,  depending on your campaign.
If you want bigger income, signature campaign will not give you that, better look for a job or learn how to invest.
There is risk in both of my recommendation but there is no other way to make decent income here.
Yeah , Joining in a signature campaign is not forever all it stops .For the mean time it will give you a steady fix income on it but when this campaign ends there's no income same as work in real job .It is a better to have many choices we don't want fix or steady income stuffs ,things ,and food price are are rising .How can you get on it if you only want steady income ,find more better ways which gives you a higher salary to enjoy and have a good life

I basically agree that a signature campaign won't last forever

But we should rather care about Bitcoin, not our staying as long as possible with a signature campaign (or the latter with us) since as long as I've been sticking around here, there were always signature campaigns nearby. And if you are a decent poster, you won't have any difficulty to enroll in one of them. In fact, after the campaigns in which I participated ended, I quickly enrolled in another one, and my former "colleagues" were as quick to find a new "job" here as well. I guess it feels pretty much the same like you stick to your regular job since you are afraid to lose it and think of yourself as unemployed
Yes it is indeed true. If we just rely on the kampanya campaign we're working on the time there must have been the end of the campaign. We should have a real job from the earnings that we can be in use to buy bitcoin. By the way learn how to invest small kecilan, so we can do a side business outside of our real job. The signature campaign is indeed very helpful for additional requirements.

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:51:52 PM

go to upwork and find a fitting job for you there. didn't you know there re also forum posting jobs there?
if you like forum jobs, you might also find those forum job on upwork easy, most of them includes link posting which is kinda sketchy. They call it Off page SEO.

I don't know that there are forum posting jobs there, can you post a link here mate so that I can check it.

And thanks for adding another information and knowledge here with us today, I'm interested with this type of off page SEO.

As long as it is not that shady and will not harm other people.

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:52:20 PM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas
I think the best way to steady income is trading. But, knowledge and experience are important to be a good trader this will bring to you to handle problems and to give solution in every situations. This are important key to success in our goal. You can't get an income without doing, all of that needs a hard work.
All the money coming from an easy way like gambling are easily consume and at the last it will back to zero.
No, trading never brings in a steady income because there is a lot of risk in trading, you can not say you can always make a profit in trading, trading brings you income depending on your ability, experience and skills. I think all the work of earning money online has no steady income, income is based on the efforts of each person. If you want to have a steady income, you should leave the virtual world and looking for work in real life, with a work contract, you will receive a stable salary based on your capacity

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:34:34 PM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas
No, trading never brings in a steady income because there is a lot of risk in trading, you can not say you can always make a profit in trading, trading brings you income depending on your ability, experience and skills. I think all the work of earning money online has no steady income, income is based on the efforts of each person. If you want to have a steady income, you should leave the virtual world and looking for work in real life, with a work contract, you will receive a stable salary based on your capacity

The only way for a steady income it to have a signature campaign. If you are faithful in your work and can accomplish the maximum number of post a day then you will earn sufficient amount of satoshi. If you religiously do your posts you will have a stable income from it. The best example would be the signature campaign of yobit, aside from on-time payment it never misses to pay your efforts.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:21:30 PM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas

The only way for a steady income it to have a signature campaign. If you are faithful in your work and can accomplish the maximum number of post a day then you will earn sufficient amount of satoshi. If you religiously do your posts you will have a stable income from it. The best example would be the signature campaign of yobit, aside from on-time payment it never misses to pay your efforts.

Exactly signature campaign is best among all campaigns because you will get a fix amount and the best thing is that you will get paid on the given date, it depends on that you join a weekly campaign or monthly campaign so go with signature campaign for steady income.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:46:22 PM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas

Exactly signature campaign is best among all campaigns because you will get a fix amount and the best thing is that you will get paid on the given date, it depends on that you join a weekly campaign or monthly campaign so go with signature campaign for steady income.
Not steady at all because you can't predict when the campaign will be pause and you will search another campaign to get the payment.If your post quality is good and that's easy to enroll on any campaign but if you not that's a hard job.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:32:36 AM

Truly can't agree more. I see people working their whole lives and their life hasn't become the way they wanted it to be. Simply working and waiting for that promotion or salary raise will never take you to the top. Those that are at the top are either very competitive on their job or they are really really good at something. Even if that something is just socializing and being a social butterfly in the elite group, connection/relationships with other businessmen can take you to the top.

Taking risks doesn't assure you success but it's one of the ways to go. If you're just a regular guy working 9-5, you should diversify and invest your money somewhere or just establish your own business. Stop working for someone else, start working for your dream.
Nice one fatanut but working towards dream in other to making it in this world through the means steady income is not the real deal. While timing and not thinking outside the box is are those things which kill the dream of people.

We can't all be president, governor or business man. Example, Satoshi think outside the box we have bitcoin. There is still something out there which little or no one is involving,think about, strategize with time and the sky is starting point.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 06:31:09 AM

Nice one fatanut but working towards dream in other to making it in this world through the means steady income is not the real deal. While timing and not thinking outside the box is are those things which kill the dream of people.

We can't all be president, governor or business man. Example, Satoshi think outside the box we have bitcoin. There is still something out there which little or no one is involving,think about, strategize with time and the sky is starting point.

And if we've all become such important persons, being someone like that will be normal. Hence, the payment for such job will be much less. You don't have to become "someone" that has importance like them nor do you have to think outside the box. It doesn't take any genius to become successful in life. Simply knowing the people around you and their needs is a crucial thing in business. You can use that to your advantage by offering the service that they need. With that, people will go to you and use your service, thus, profit. You only need that one thing that will save you from poverty and from being an average 9-5 worker.

This world has been around for so long. You can simply follow another person's path if you want. Tons of ideas on the Internet but of course your success is not going to happen right away. Most people have made fortune after years of failure.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 07:33:05 AM

This has been here for a long time and people have been recommending so much here. I would say that the best way is to get a real life job. It doesn't have to be in an office or wherever, you can still get a job online if you want too. Just get a job where there is an employer that will pay you for your work and don't rely on investments if you want it to be a steady income
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 11:02:50 AM

This has been here for a long time and people have been recommending so much here. I would say that the best way is to get a real life job. It doesn't have to be in an office or wherever, you can still get a job online if you want too. Just get a job where there is an employer that will pay you for your work and don't rely on investments if you want it to be a steady income

yeah this has always been the most given option to have steady income and it definitely it is. there will be a consistent amount you'll receive every pay out and all you need to do is finish the task given to you. no need to shell out any capital and all that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 11:11:35 AM

yeah this has always been the most given option to have steady income and it definitely it is. there will be a consistent amount you'll receive every pay out and all you need to do is finish the task given to you. no need to shell out any capital and all that.

This is also  real life, if you can do something from your computer and without leaving home that is perfect way of earning, and perfect working surrounding in my opinion. Now programmers earn good money, and some of that have option to work from home. I think someone who started with bitcoins earlier and bought when price was very low, back then and now he could invested good amount of bitcoins into something and to just take cream from the top, that is steady and high monthly income without any actual working, is there anything better then that?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 01:23:10 PM

This is also  real life, if you can do something from your computer and without leaving home that is perfect way of earning, and perfect working surrounding in my opinion. Now programmers earn good money, and some of that have option to work from home. I think someone who started with bitcoins earlier and bought when price was very low, back then and now he could invested good amount of bitcoins into something and to just take cream from the top, that is steady and high monthly income without any actual working, is there anything better then that?
They deserved what they are making now because they are willing to take risk, the thing is majority of the people in this world are non risk takers, they are use to conventional ways of making money like finding a job and be contented with a small amount of earning as long as they have it consistently. People who risk wants financial freedom, of course we all want but if we will not risk we will not reach it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 06:47:09 AM

Start trading and signature campaign will help you to have a small but good income which will help you to pay off some of the expenses.
fundyourself

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Find Funds & Talents - www.fundyourselfnow.com

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 08:26:20 AM

Are there any good reads or threads out there with regards to altcoin trading that you guys can recommend, so that we can get a decent income from altcoins?

FundYourselfNow
Revolutionizing CrowdfundingLearn More!

Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: