Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:18:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255910 times)
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 02:06:35 PM

Lir just keeps rising and rising and i ask where will it stop this time?

It has had a few shakes so maybe we test around the 3 k again and then upto testing 4 k is my prediction.

Lir will test 3k in the near future, it would be nice to try and see if the 4k is sustainable before the release of new site and real money play. I think judging by the amount it is talked about it has a chance and if everyone involved buys and starts a snowball it will go much higher when the fomo begins.

I don't think 4k is reachable before the real money play comes in . I think thats the key part for this coin , only people who look at dividends are investing in this coin now , but soon when LIR can be gambled , many will start investing in this and then we can see the stable price of 4k or above that . I just wish this coin doesn't end up like Rubies ( When it comes to coin value ).

Lir keeps rising a few shakeout here and there but for the most part I see a nice rise coming to lir. Keep up the good work

I love the shakeouts. Been able to buy a few hundred K on the dumps.
Same here . Was fortunate enough . I am actually accumulating more money now to buy more LIR , I am damn sure this price won't last long ( I am talking about long time investment ).

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zengryT

Activity: 745
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 02:17:27 PM

Lir keeps rising a few shakeout here and there but for the most part I see a nice rise coming to lir. Keep up the good work

That is the key to making money is able hold your grounds on the shakes and the buy them up on the dips. You have a few hundred k, that is a nice amount  Cheesy

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
Perryl

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 02:35:11 PM

We are currently in the process of working very hard to improve the quality of our game and proceed to the last round of testing that we will require prior to to proceeding to an alpha launch. We hope to start the second round of testing on August 1st.

At this time, I must inform you that I will be absent from the forums until the 31st as I will be out of town with family for a short while. I have an ill family member that I'll be visiting who is currently in the hospital. This will not hinder development as Jigar will be working on developing the visuals for the new game in my absence, and Phoenix will be around to keep everyone informed as to what is going on. If you need to contact me, reach out to me via email shogdite@letitri.de but keep in mind that my response time may be a bit slower than usual.

Thank you for your understanding.

WTF is this?  Angry You have a sick family member but why take off 6 days. that's a vacation and you need to be working. Why cant you shorten your vacation by three days so you can work on the project?
WHY?

You're sick.!!!
IGNORE!

Why are you calling me sick? Because im not kissing his ass. I want the dice site lunched  Thats what i want and why i invested not for him to be going on vacations. You a loser with a big L for blocking me.

I'm willing to bet you wouldn't speak like that to anyone's face. You're a loser that talks big because he's hiding behind a screen, please. Just take your investment and dump it on Yobit. Do us all a favor.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 03:09:25 PM

That is the key to making money is able hold your grounds on the shakes and the buy them up on the dips. You have a few hundred k, that is a nice amount  Cheesy

Yah a few hundred k is actually a huge amount to me. If i remember correctly, that is more than 1k of usd. And once it launch, i really hope to see the coin grew stronger slowly and steadily.
sweeeter

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 03:51:57 PM

That is the key to making money is able hold your grounds on the shakes and the buy them up on the dips. You have a few hundred k, that is a nice amount  Cheesy

Yah a few hundred k is actually a huge amount to me. If i remember correctly, that is more than 1k of usd. And once it launch, i really hope to see the coin grew stronger slowly and steadily.

lets do some basic math, 300,000 x 2000 sat (around the average price he paid? 6btc, so yes more than $1000, it is around $4000 is the minimum he has invested.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 04:11:53 PM

lets do some basic math, 300,000 x 2000 sat (around the average price he paid? 6btc, so yes more than $1000, it is around $4000 is the minimum he has invested.

Actually i already did the math. Even 1k thousand is already more than 1k usd. It is just that the few is equal to how many. With such a huge investor believe in LIR, it is indeed a big blessing to LIR to have such good supporters.
titibach

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:24:15 PM

you are best off ignoring anyone who is not interested in the project but cares more about started on community members.
it is a good sign when the trolls arrive and even better when the fudders come kncoking.
this is my best investment so far this year other than lisk.
lir is holding a healthy nice price and only going up from here.
Medow

Activity: 357

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 06:09:53 PM

you are best off ignoring anyone who is not interested in the project but cares more about started on community members.
it is a good sign when the trolls arrive and even better when the fudders come kncoking.

I have always found it hard to ignore trolls but you are right with the advice you gave to the above. When the fudders arrive we know we are about to explode in value and someone wants to get in cheaper. The thing is it is already so cheap the entry point can be anything around this price.
Vinnie Stanley

Activity: 322

ICO Chicken Dinner :)

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 07:17:46 PM

One of the big LIR players confirmed. I am just small fish compared to you.
fitraok09
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009

TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 07:42:51 PM

I have always found it hard to ignore trolls but you are right with the advice you gave to the above. When the fudders arrive we know we are about to explode in value and someone wants to get in cheaper. The thing is it is already so cheap the entry point can be anything around this price.

I look in some thread, when I see ads from official bitcointalk that usually displays coin ads or another, but this ads is display a solution when you and everyone found a troll.

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.

hope it can be helpfully Smiley
Vinnie Stanley

Activity: 322

ICO Chicken Dinner :)

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 08:26:54 PM

One of the big LIR players confirmed. I am just small fish compared to you.

most are small fish compared to him, me included.. i wonder if he wants to do some giveaway for the small timers  Cheesy

I doubt that very much he has worked hard for his money to be able to buy LIR. I would not accept a giveaway and I hope that was a small joke and you wouldn't either. I wonder how the site is coming along. I am off out for dinner now so see you will all tomorrow at some point.
fitraok09
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009

TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 08:46:33 PM

--snippet--
Who is going to go out of their way to report another poster for trying to be funny lol Just ignoring is good enough and not being a tel tail. Yeah it is annoying at times but it is not that big of a deal.
Also the majority of them posts you report will leave you with a rubbish report accuracy because nothing will come of it as it is hardly serious. Thanks anyway

oh well, no problem. just present an opinion what I found in there.

by the way. the LIR price currently is 2300 satoshi. I doubt for buy back. candle stick are still not give me decision for buy it or wait a LIR price dropped down again.
sweeeter

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 09:27:01 PM

Considering many are selling to butt rush etc lir is standing tall and people are not cashing in.. i mean who would sell this cash cow before the site is even raking in a profit, it would be crazy.. what do you all think the lir price will be by the end of the week?
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:09:03 PM

perfect time for buying LIR, few poeple are cashing out to go and lose their money on etc.
we will be back over 2500 in the next day and soon towards 3000 ihmo.
what do i know i am just an average investor.

Well you don't have to be an expert to see the potential this coin has,it is so obvious everyone can see the great job that devs are doing and the community support.These small dumps don't worry me at all i am sure that the price will reach 3000 satoshi very soon,probably in this week.
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 01:48:39 AM

The 6m chart looks SERIOUS to me. Looks like SERIOUS moving up is in the cards.
SERIOUSLY.

SeriousInvestor has predicted some serious moves.  Let's see what happens.  Any update on when the Voting for Names of the Tournament is taking place?

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Stringcoin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 03:18:21 AM

IS this a good coin for investment for 3-6 months?

Absolutely. Those who invested in the ICO have already made some nice money and when first dice game officially launches I bet you there will be a huge spike in price. There was a nice climb just because of the beta tournament!

But you shouldn't just believe what people say, read the thread and make your own informed decision Wink
I have a question about that.
If it already went up then how can it go up more to make me some profits?  I want to invest for 3-6 months and make hopefully at least 10-15% on my investment. Do you think 10-15% gains are still possible for letitride.

Grin 10-15% can be made in a matter of hours with lir not months. If you can wait months you are talking about a potential of 1000's %of profit.

Are you watching the market because its already moving up fast. over 2600 now.
RoseMann

Activity: 270

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 04:53:37 AM

I thought this was beta, why is betting turned off right now.  Huh

absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:18:17 AM

The beta testing was done ( during the contest ) and the found bugs were cleared. So I think they will release the full version soon , in which we can play with actual BTC and LIR so the betting is turned off maybe .

Its nice to see all the new people coming to the thread saying how they just bought some lir then looking at the green bars on the charts and knowing that was them entering into the lir world.
more people are noticing our little baby called lir. If it continues like this it could go crazy and the threads talking about lir being worth 1$ may come true.
Yes , ofc , 1$ is not that tuff for this coin . Although it needs time , but it will eventually reach it for sure ( according to me).

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:30:25 AM

Dice site is still in development it has to be smootly before the real version Wink
sweeeter

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 08:36:54 AM

Who has the feeling that today could be the day let it ride hits a new high?
 Wink

It could be. Its starting to look that way right now!

i will like to see this hit an ath.
i missed the last one and brought after the ath.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: